Descendants reacts to Descend...

By GirlsRhot_Imnot

The descendants characters react to their futures (re-written after Rise of Red release❣️) Canon to the movie... More

Second Chances
Rotton to the Core
The news
Family discussion
Car Ride

Introduction

1.5K 32 11
By GirlsRhot_Imnot

(I reupdated and fixed this chapter)
~~~

A cloud of green faded revealing our main characters all sitting by each other in an empty theater. They all looked around and to the citizens of Auradon, it looked like an average run-down theater that was rather drab. The fluorescent light beating down on the stained, red chairs with ripped leather armrests. But to the people of the Isle, this place was fancier than most of their houses. The villains hadn't seen as nice of a place since they were banished over 20 years and the kids were in awe by the large room that wasn't filled with filth and squalor.

The room erupted into questions before they caught a glimpse of the other side of the room filled with their mortal enemies. A wave of silence fell over the characters as the realization hit them before a commotion erupted. The room was filled with screams, curses, and near bloodshed before they heard a screeching noise.

"It worked!" A familiar face appeared from the shadows. "Welcome," He said as they all stared at him, confused about where they were and why they were there.

"I've placed barriers to many sides of the room so you can't try and kill each other." He added, ignoring as some of the villains complained while the Auradonians were grateful.

"Who are you?" Lonnie asked, finding him familiar, but unable to put a name to a face.

"I am Merlin the Magician; the worlds most powerful wizard. And today we are going to be reacting to your futures," He told them, causing some weird glances.

"Why are they here?" Audrey spat out, pointing towards the villains. She grabbed Ben's arm and tried her best to shield herself from the evil that seemed to surround the darker side of the room.

Before he could answer they heard a low growl coming from the villain's side. He looked only to see Hades and Maleficent in each other's faces.

"Some things never change," He sighed and quickly moved towards the two, dragging the god across the room. He didn't complain when he was sat in the corner of the room away from his ex-wife. Mal rolled her eyes at her parents' immaturity but kept her eyes focused on the girl.

Once Merlin realized everyone was still staring at her he elaborated on her reason for bringing them here. "As the most powerful wizard I have the ability to see the future and play around with other realities and I figured I'd show you guys your futures from an alternate reality." They gave confused looks at the wizard's statement. "In an alternative reality you guys have some movies about you and I figured I could show you the scenes and songs from it," he expanded.

"Movies?" Fairy Godmother asked before anyone else could.

"You guys live in a world of magic and fantasy. Fairies, Sea Witches, and Gods are a part of your everyday lives. Is it really so hard to fathom the idea that there's a parallel universe where every aspect of your lives and torture was made up just for children's entertainment and you are seen as nothing more than a figment of someone's imagination?"

They all stared blankly before Jay spoke up, "Well that sucks."

They all nodded at the statement before Carlos questioned the man's previous statement, "Wait songs? We don't sing."

"Oh yeah, well now you do" He shrugged and Harry laughed, bringing the attention of the main four to the pirates.

"This shall be fun," He said in his Scottish accent.

"Oh please. This'll be the most boring thing ever," Uma complained. Some looked at her confused until she elaborated on her reasoning.

"I don't know about y'all but I don't randomly break into song. That must be an Auradon thing. And I really don't feel like watching a movie that not staring me."

"Narcissist," Celia spat out.

"Just saying I don't like any of y'all. So if it's not a pirate film, not interested."

"Well, we don't like you either." Mal said. Sure the comeback was childish but it needed to be known.

Merlin interrupted before a fight could emerge between the two groups.

"Pirates sit here. Other Villain kids here. Auradonians over here. Villains behind. And Hades can stay in the back corner," He instructed and they all surprisingly followed orders, if not only to get this ordeal over with. Ben and Mal sat next to each other, the magic barrier in between. He sent her a sheepish smile causing her to glare at him.

"Shall we get the party started?" He asked and everyone nodded pulling their attention to the screen. She could tell a few didn't care about their futures as much and just wanted to get the story over with. But regardless Merlin grabbed the remote and played the movie.

"Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well more like twenty years ago," Mal perked up at the sound of her voice, "Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake." Belle grabbed her husband's hand lovingly remembering their big day.

"Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people..."

"If being a psychopath is interesting," Audrey mumbled under her breath, unfortunately, loud enough for Mal to hear.

"At least my mom doesn't depend on a man to save her life like all of yours," She defended, causing her mom to look to her proudly before Lonnie spoke up, "Actually my mom's Mulan," She trailed off knowing they all knew the story.

"Did I ask?" Lonnie scoffed at the hostile comment and turned back around to the film.

"and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi."

"That place looks pretty bad," Ben said looking at the images on the screen. He knew the isle wasn't ideal but the sights of the streets confirmed what he already wanted to do.

"Not too bad. Just get used to the taste of dirt and bugs," Gil said, shrugging, causing a few of them to look at him concerned. But the other VK's nodding at the comment stopped any of them from making any insults about it.

"No way out. Or so I thought." Everyone froze before they all asked their questions, screaming over one another, barely audible, but all along the lines of,

"Did they escape?"

"When? How?"

"Did I finally find a way out?"

After realizing their host wouldn't answer their questions they turned their attention back to the screen hoping for some answers. "Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened."

The TV paused causing them all to turn towards Merlin.

"So, thoughts?" He asked innocently until they bombarded him with questions. "I take it that you enjoyed?" He mumbled to herself before listening to their questions.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
96.1K 1.2K 63
descendants react to videos
1M 32.5K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
255K 8K 90
Noel Lupin had always been a quiet kid. That was until she was thrusted into the whirlwind that is Harry Potter's life. She learns some things about...