Prank Call Of Fate? ~Harry St...

By UnbrokenSmile12

What are the odds of calling a celebrity during your first ever prank call? And not just any celebrity, a wor... More

Erika Rain Grey
Morgan Juliet Long
Emma Anne Eddison
Chapter one! Prank Call of Fate?
Chapter two! And this is?
Stephanie Angel Grey
Daphne Athena Grey
Addison Stella Rhodes
Chapter Three! It's Mail Time!
Chapter four! Back off my husband!
Chapter five! "You're beautiful."
Chapter six! Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Chapter seven! "Kiss you again?" "Yes stupid, kiss me again!"
Chapter eight! Look back, laugh awkwardly, and be embarrassed.
Chapter ten! So cheesy<3
Chapter eleven! If I was your boyfriend
Chapter twelve! Break the rules, break my heart
Chapter thirteen! High way to Instagram!
Chapter fourteen! Main Dish; Interviews with a side dish of romantic rivals?
Lola Micayla Amos
Chapter fifteen! "How do you feel about that
Chapter sixteen! I always feel like, somebodies watching me!
Chapter seventeen! Dear Harry.
Chapter eighteen! Good bye.
Chapter nineteen! The Prank call of Fate
HELLO READ THIS NOW
THE SEQUEL

Chapter nine! The Cheetos Games!

3K 40 0
By UnbrokenSmile12

Niall, Louis, Liam, Morgan, and Emma poured a bag of unopened Cheetos Puffcorns into a bowl and it looked like a little mountain. I felt my competitive spirit burning; I hated losing and I wasn't about to lose this. "Get ready, the first annual Cheetos Games are about to begin!" Niall said in a voice that mocked the hunger games.

"May the odds be ever in your favor!" Louis chimed in we stifled a laugh and got ready; I lose I get a date with the guy I'm falling for, I win I get to have the guy I'm falling for do whatever I want for a day; it was a win-win situation.

"Ready, set, go!" Zayn yelled and they started throwing the food. I caught everyone- but then again so did Harry. It was neck and neck and I got an idea. I poked Harry in the side under the table and made him miss one. He held his hand up and the game paused.

"She cheated, she poked me!" He said and they looked at me, I tried to be innocent but failed- I was a crappy lair.

"Penalty, Harry gets to catch one and then you can go." I pouted. Harry caught his and the games began again, Harry was ahead of me by one the whole time until I caught up. It was the last two Cheetos and if I caught mine I'd win! Then I felt a hand touch my thigh and I slapped it away and missed it. Oh hell no! He cheated that wasn't fair!

"Harry cheated!" I whined.

"You cheated first, I just got revenge!" He said and we started bickering.

"I don't care what happened Harry won." Liam said. I pouted and Harry cheered victoriously.

"I will get back at you for this, next time- and you're little cat too!" I said in a witch's voice he faked a horrified look before smirking.

"Looks like we have a date, I'll take you out tomorrow so we have all day." He winked at me and I blushed but crossed my arms. Morgan and Emma insisted on dragging me away to go shopping for it so we went to the mall. We did our routine and I got pair of jean short-shorts, a red tank top, and a baggy white tank-top that had the boys' names down the front and One Direction at the bottom, they were lined up so that there were bold letters down the center that spelled 'Talent' out of it all. Then the back just said, 'One Direction for Life'. Morgan and Emma got one too. I also grabbed a pair of white toms and sun glasses. We headed to the ice cream shop and ate and then stopped and got ourselves some smoothies at the best smoothie place ever. We pulled up at the hotel and went to the room. When we opened the door the kitchen was a wreck, there was flour EVERYWHERE all of the boys' clothes were thrown about, and that's when Morgan was sprayed with water, Emma flour, and me- I got shot in the forehead with a dart.

"What the hell guys, we were gone for an hour and half!" Morgan yelled and searched for Louis who had shot her.

"I know right, they are so immature sometimes." She searched for Harry who had thrown flour at me. I dropped my bag in the closet and saw Niall hiding with a bag of chips.

"Shh this is not the Niall you're looking for." He said I shrugged and close the door. I saw a hand sticking out from under the couch and saw Liam asleep. That meant Zayn had shot me. He was going down. I began to hunt for Zayn but found Louis instead. He grabbed me and held me like a hostage.

"Niall come out or Erika gets it!" He yelled.

"No Niall, don't do- it's not worth it!" I yelled like one of those damsels in distress.

"But I must!" He said and jumped out of the closet with a coat around his neck.

"It's super Niall!" He yelled and jumped freakishly high- this dude defied the laws of gravity! He grabbed me away from Louis and laughed as did. Louis shot us both and we tackled him to the ground. I got the gun away and heard footsteps. I turned and shot whoever it was; it was Harry. His curls were soaked and he was covered in flour.

"You look like a ghost!" I said while laughing.

"You look like a boo bear stealer!" He yelled with an accusing finger. I noticed Niall had crawled away and I was the only one fighting Louis.

"Harry it's not what it looks like!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up! You aren't my boo bear anymore!" He yelled and dramatically faked fainting.

"No Pumpkin!" Louis shouted and ran over to Harry, he hugged him.

"I'm sorry pumpkin!" He fake cried.

"This...is the end boo bear... I will always love you." Harry said dramatically before stage dying. I looked over- everyone was watching with popcorn including the now awake Liam.

"Bravo, well done!" Everyone cheered and clapped. We all started laughing and Liam stood up.

"Time to clean up, so get up and moving." He said and we all groaned.

"Clean now because I told you so or clean when Paul shows up and he's grouchy." Liam said.

"We're cleaning now!" We all yelled and started to clean. Afterward the boys got showers and changed and then we did. We all chilled out in the living room watching movies until Paul showed up and grounded us to our rooms because he was told we were being loud earlier. Oh well!

Harry and I lay in the bed, his arms around my waist, his face buried in my hair, my back to his front. My arms were around his with my hands resting over his hands. I could feel his heartbeat, it wasn't normal. I could feel his breathing and I told me he was asleep. I stayed up a bit longer wondering how tomorrow would go, and about what he was going to ask me this morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 54.9K 136
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.6M 29.3K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
157K 4.7K 23
Woollim decides to have an audition and makes Infinite the judges. Infinite announces that if anyone wants to audition, they must send a video of the...