1 Week Before Graduation

By ZAIXAI02

The story is about a group of friends. The name of the group is CRITICAL 5. Kiah "the boyish girl" of the gr... More

CHAPTER 1 - Happiness
CHAPTER 2 - Conflict & Argument
CHAPTER 3 - Uncomfortable
CHAPTER 4 - Decision
CHAPTER 5 - Wrong way (Near to Death)
CHAPTER 7 - Togetherness (Fire)
CHAPTER 8 - Escape
Chapter 9 - Escape 2 (The Plan)

CHAPTER 6 - Run to Live (Scared)

71 4 0
By ZAIXAI02

AFTERNOON 4:45 PM

... As we fell in the river, the boys from the other side of the bridge continued to call our names. They got shocked, eyes are getting wet like they want to cry but they keep wiping and covering their faces. Alex woke up and asked innocently what happened. Louie said that sedrick and kiah fell in the river and they're dead. Alex gasped he immediately ran at the cliff and start calling our names.

Nognog pushed alex and said "It's too late! You idiot!"

Alex got out of balance and slide off the cliff, he kept shouting as he fell. The boys gasped and ran down to the river immediately while blaming each other.

CONVERSATION OF THE BOYS:
(while running)

"The hell is wrong with you? Why did you push him?" Louie asked.

"Hey! It was an accident! I didn't push him that hard! And it's not my fault! The one who brought us here is HIS fault" Nognog said and looked to axel.

"And now you are blaming me?! I'm trying to get out of here!" As axel stopped from running.

Nognog stopped and said:

"You think you're the one I'm referring to!?" Nognog said like he really is blaming Axel.

Emiel stopped them for talking,

"Hey! Stop it my nigga' nothing will happen if we blame each other, ok?. Now follow me, Inhale~ Exhale~." Emiel said and both axel and nognog follow as what emiel said but looking to each other angrily.

"Ok. Let's get going" emiel said and they continued to run.

When the boys reach the river, it really flows fast and strong.. they start calling alex,sedrick and kiah but heard and seen nothing.

"This is all your fault! If we didn't just pray there-" Emiel blaming axel.

"So what now? Are you judging GOD's power?!" Axel ask.

"N-no.. Ofcourse not! And hey! Stop using the name of God to defend yourself, it's still your fault.. We'll be right back!" Emiel said while pointing his finger to axel.

"He said 'we're not finish yet!'" Louie explained the last sentence emiel said.

Nognog gave a sign to axel that he wanna punch him. Then they start to walk..

"W-what did I do?! Emiel! I though were partners here? Hey! Guys?" Axel asked.

"Don't let axel follow us!" Emiel said as the 3 of them run while laughing.

"H-hey! Don't leave me here!" Axel run to chase the 3 boys and ask "Why are you laughing?! Don't you remember we have a friend who died? We should be suffering!"

"We haven't confirmed it yet!" Emiel said

"And sedrick said he don't want us to be sad!" Nognog said and laugh

"How did you know?" Axel ask

"He's right behind you!" Louie telling a lie.

"There's no one behind me! Stupids~ " Axel said and throw his bag on them.

AT THE SIDE OF THE RIVER: Kiah & Sedrick

I woke up and I can still feel the pain in my wrist, I found myself and Sedrick, unconcious at the side of the river, all wet after the incident.. In a minute, Sedrick woke up coughing then ask "where are we?"

I said "Shut up! Let's get going." and I stand up looking at the falls.

"Do you think we fell at the falls?" Sedrick ask.

"Heh, I'm glad we're still alive when we fell on that.. but I don't think we fell on it,"

I said.

"Why?" Sedrick ask

"I bet you're already dead if we fell in that~ you're thin, and I thought you're body would'nt make it through the strong currents. I'm dissapointed you're not dead." I said pissing sedrick

"Ok kiah! You're way too far on teasing me! I'm already pissed! And remember this: I saved your life!" Sedrick said really pissed.

"Saved my life?! You almost put my life in death! If you just didn't start a conflict with me! None of this will happen!" I said shouting.

Sedrick held my wrist and said "You still don't-" then he gasped when I reacted hurt. He noticed that my wrist is bleeding and swolled so he immediately unhold my wrist..

"Does it still hurt?" Sedrick asked worried.

I kicked his lower part and said "Ofcourse it hurt! You idiot!" as I hold my wrist gently.

Sedrick fell down in pain when I kick his P-part. Then he start shouting at me,

"YOU LITTLE B**CH! IT HURTS!"

"Do you think I would kick your little birdy without pain?! I'm also pissed! Stop saying dirty words on me sedrick! Or I will-" then an arrow coming somewhere just pass near my ear and almost hit sedrick's head at the tree where he is sitting.

We stop for a second, and when I look at sedrick, he's already gone and I saw him running through the trees.

I also ran fast with sedrick "Sedrick! Wait up!! You moron!".

THROUGH THE FOREST
(Emiel,Louie, Axel & John Mark):

While walking...

"Where are we going?" Axel asked

"We're going to find kiah,sedrick and alex" Louie said

"I'm bored~" Nognog sighed

Then axel got a joke "Hey guys~! I have a joke!"

"Alright! Guys...stop me or I'm going to kill this boy!" Nognog taking his shirt off.

"Ugh! Nognog! don't try to take that off it's going to be dark here! " Emiel said

"What? Come here you~!" Nognog choking emiel with his arms.

"Hey! Hey! I'm just kidding!" Emiel said while being choked.

"Hey! I have a joke" Axel said to Louie but he just ignored axel.

"Guys~ notice me, minna!" Axel said feeling lonely T.T
("Minna" means "everyone" in japanese)

While everyone is goofing around, Axel accidentally step on a leaves

( it's a trap). Axel screamed when a net goes up and he is inside of it. Then an arrow just strike on the tree and emiel almost got hit. Emiel trembled and terrified.

"Guys~ leave me here! Save your own lives! I'll be fine don't worry~" axel starts to sound dramatic.

"W-why do you sound like that? Are you trying to be a dramatic actor? " Emiel asked.

Then another arrow strike on them but the boys avoided..

"Go now! Save yourselves!" Axel said.

They started to say a goodbye message..

"Thanks bro' I owe you alot!"

Nognog said

"We will never forget you..see you to another life" Louie said.

"Bro' thanks alot, do you remember the first time we met? You said stay strong... you too my men, stay strong..goodbye~" Emiel said then the boys start to run away.

"What?! You really gonna leave me here? Wait! Guys! I wanna live! Don't leave me here! I'll take back what I said! Guys!~ curse you all." Axel gets angry and felt left behind .

SMALL POND IN THE FOREST (Alex):

Alex is sitting in the tree quietly and his feet in the pond. He wondered all that happened to him. He fell at the river, at the falls and there's a group of monkey's who chased him. He felt so miserable. Then he heared a familiar voice coming through the woods. He followed the voice through the woods then saw Axel hanging inside the net calling for help..

"Axel?" Alex looking at him curiously.

"Alex?! You're alive! Wait! Maybe your dead? Aaah~! There's a zombie! help help!!!... Nah' just kidding.. you're not even scary" Axel being an idiot.

Alex just looking at him like an idiot.. "What are you doing there?" Alex ask.

"This is a trap, ok? So get me out of here!" Axel said

"So where are the others?" Alex asked

"They run off somewhere." Axel said.

Alex starts to walk away from axel.

"H-hey! Where do you think your going?" Axel ask

"I'm going to find them"Alex said.

"Oh ok.. Wait! Get me out of here first! You don't want to leave me here, do you?" Axel said.

"I really want to leave you, you know.. so~ byebye~" alex said.

"Hey!Hey! Alex! You! Get me out- wait, hey alex! I'll give you my Michael Jordan's shoes

"I'm not louie! (Because Louie likes basketball shoes)..and you know what I want, Axel.." Alex said and both of them stared each other fiercely.

After a while...

Sedrick and I are very exhausted after the non-stop running through the forest so we stopped for a minute and rest behind a big tree.

Kiah & Sedrick Conversation:

"W-why..why did you run?" I asked sedrick while catching my breath

"I-i don't know! I'm scared ok?!" Sedrick said catching his breath too.

"You Idiot! You scared me the most! I thought someone's chasing us! Moron!" I said as I throw my bag to him.

"Hey!" He caught my bag "Just be thankful I still got this bag of yours when we fell at the river.. and do you really need to say stupid words before or after a sentence?! It's Irritating me!" Sedrick said as he throw my bag, back to me.

"Shut up!" I said

Later on, we heard creepy sounds and a person's footsteps coming somewhere that made us have goosebumbs...

"K-kiah..?" Sedrick said with a nervous voice.

"Sssh!" I said to sedrick to be quiet.

"W-who are you? What do you want from us?" I asked bravely but deep inside I'm also scared.

Then something fall in the tree that made us run fast and scream so loud..

AXEL & ALEX CONVERSATION:
While walking...

"What time is it?" Axel ask

"It's already 6 o' clock" Alex said

"Hmm, No wonder it's already getting dark." Axel said.

They've been silent for a second when they suddenly heard a voice...

"What's that?" Alex asked.

"I-i don't know..." Axel said

They listen to it again, when they look back a group of monkeys are very angry and want to kill them...

"IT'S THEM AGAIN!" Alex said then they ran fast with Axel

"What are those?!" Axel asked while running.

"They're the monkies chasing me a while ago~ I don't know why they're so angry~ I didn't do anything to them!" Alex explained.

"Really?" Axel sounded like he doesn't believe in Alex

"It's true!" Alex said as they kept running fast.

EMIEL,NOGNOG,LOUIE:

"It's already getting dark" Louie said.

"Yeah! Where are we going anyway?" Emiel asked

"I don't know~ I'm just following you" Nognog said

"What? Me? I'm just following Louie" Emiel said.

"Me? But I thought both of you are leading the way? I-im just following you, two." Louie said.

"What the-?" Emiel react

The 3 of them look each other blankly... Suddenly, someone poked Louie.. He thought it was Nognog so he punched him and got angry for playing around in this kind of situation. Nognog punched Louie back, denying that he didn't do it. Someone whistled in Nognog's ear and he is blaming Emiel. So he slapped Emiel's nape and start blaming him for doing it but Emiel said that he didn't do it. While the 3 of them having an argument, someone held Emiel's waist tight and he know that it's Louie, so he ask louie but Louie said that it wasn't him and Emiel is more gay than him. They stop for a second, louie and nognog gave a sign to emiel to put his shirt up to see if there's a mark of a hand.. Emiel scaredly and slowly put his shirt up. They saw a mark of a hand, nognog and louie put their hand on the mark to see if it's their hand who hold it but the mark is like a child's hand.. they look at each other scared, then they heared a crying kid so loud and near so they ran fast and keep screaming.

All of us, run fast and screaming, then...

" Aaaaaaahhh~!!!!! " :P

-END OF CHAPTER 6-

Continue Reading