TMNT (The Story Of My Life)

By TheYellowNinja7

I'm just another hometown country girl that has to move to NYC with her parents. Uprooting my life and learni... More

Leaving Home
A new beginning
A Intimidating New York School
Another School Day
Purple Dragons
Exploring New York
Wasn't Expected
Well Sh*t
TCRI
Learning More
Consequences
A Long Day
A Regrettable Yes
Moving In
A Short Day
Can't Catch A Break
Battered and Bruised
Bullies
Shouldn't Be Alone
School Again...
A Kuno-what?
Seventeen
Hello Kraang!
Captured
Another Rescue
An Easter-Egg Robot
*Continuing Updates*

Do I Tell?

61 0 0
By TheYellowNinja7

"Tsk..."

Everything was dark, but I could feel the pain coming from my arm in waves every time my heart pumped.

From what I could feel, I was laying on a hard cold floor, with my arms tied behind my back and my legs tied tightly together.

'What happened?'

I racked through my brain to remember everything, and it came back to me in a second.

I left the school after the library closed and took a detour by the old TCRI to clear my head from the past few days of crazy events.

But then that wolf-dog thing and that weird fish attacked me and I just remember getting away after the scary one caught my broken arm and tore the bandages and my sweatshirt.

They caught up to me but then Mikey showed up to save me, and obviously things didn't go according to plan.

I hope he's okay. I'd feel awful if I knew something really bad happened to him after what he did to protect me.

He seems like such a nice turtle guy? With a cheerful attitude, but it was different when he was fighting, he was so serious and did everything he could to protect me.

In my thoughts, a loud bang sounded around me, almost like a door opening and closing, then the sound of footsteps started coming towards me.

All I could do was hope it wasn't the wolf-dog or the fish thing.

Whoever it was stopped in front of me and lightly hummed to themselves.

Then there was a light but rough tap on my arm, which caused me to whimper.

"You're awake."

A woman?

Whoever she was, she wasn't nice from the way she grabbed my bindings on my wrists and pulled me into a sitting position, which caused me to cry out from the pain it caused.

"Oh shut up."

The bag that was over my head, causing me to see nothing but black was yanked off, exposing a bright but dull light, making my eyes squint before adjusting.

The first thing I noticed is the room I was in. It was large but dark, with windows up high and tinted, but it was dark outside too. Where I was now sitting was on some type of walkway with water on either side of me, glass on top to prevent anyone from falling.

Behind me was a large double door, with another door on the side of the room. Ahead of me was a big chair, I guess you could call it a throne. Nothing else in the room stood out. It was just scary and dull.

I then looked up at the woman who took the bag off my head.

She was tall and thin, with almost a pixie cut style of hair that was black with blonde underneath. The red and black eye makeup was bold with red lipstick. Her outfit consisted of a lot of black, and metal plates around her body. It reminded me of a ninja.

"W-Who are you?"

Her eyes could pierce through my soul, "You don't get to talk yet."

"W-What do y-you want from me?"

"I said shut up!"

Her leg was quick and she harshly kicked me in the side, causing a painful cry from me.

"Karai,"

A deep voice sounded out through the room, which replaced my new pain with chills.

Karai, tsk'd in annoyance before stepping away from me.

Looking around for the voice, I found a tall and broad figure stepping out from behind the chair.

The first thing I took in was fear. The metal helmet, the metal on his shoulders that spiked out, the dark outfit with metal around his calves, then almost gloves? They were metal and had sharp spikes.

"W-Who-"

The man cut me off, "I'm sure you've heard of me, Clairese."

I racked my brain as to who he could be. I've heard of so many people lately, and mutants.

I know Nick told me some names the night I had to stay with them.

About the rat, Splinter, Splinter's wife, and a daughter, but someone else, someone who tried to kill Splinter.

"S-Shredder..?"

The man chuckled deeply and walked around to sit on his big chair.

"Yes. Now, I almost mistook you for your mother Clairese. You do look so much like her."

"M-My mom?"

He was quiet for a few moments before speaking again, "I've seen Carmie around at TCRI when I made a deal with the Krang."

I wasn't sure what to say, I suspected that they all could be tied together, but I didn't want to admit it.

But that wasn't really important right now.

"W-What do you want from m-me?"

"It's obvious," Karai I think, spoke up making me turn to her, "We want you to take us to where the turtles and the rat are hiding."

'What?'

"We know you've been there."

That's it?

"B-But what will you do to m-me?"

Shredder chuckled, "Nothing, and if you tell us, I will bring back your parents."

"W-What?"

"Clairese, it's simple. You tell us where they're hiding, and I'll allow your parents to come back to New York."

'He's the one who sent my parents away? Not the robots?'

I guess it makes sense, Nick did mention that they work together sometimes.

"T-They can come back?"

Shredder nodded, "As long as you tell me where the turtles are."

I almost did it.

Opened my mouth to spill it all.

Scream that they were in the sewers.

But, why would I?

How could I?

They did nothing but help me, protect me and keep me safe. They never hurt or betrayed me.

I want my parents back more than anything, I'd be able to ask in person why they adopted me, why I was here, why they did it the way they did.

But, it could wait.

"N-No..."

"What?" His sharp voice pierced through me, obviously not pleased.

But I wasn't going to betray them. "I-I said n-n-no." I stopped and straightened myself up the best I could to look directly at him, braver. "I'm not going to tell you."

From what I could see through his mask at his eyes, he looked to the Karai chick and there was sudden pain erupting from my side which knocked me to the ground in an agonizing yell.

"He gave you your chance,"

Karai moved to where I could see her, "But now it's my turn, and I'm not making you any offers." She smirked down at me before her foot connected with my jaw, causing blood to spurt out of my mouth and on the ground.

All I could do was lay there, I couldn't even move my mouth to make any sort of scream or shout from the pain.

But, I still couldn't say anything. I refuse.

~~~~~~~

I don't know how long it's been... but I just want it to be over.

Shredder never moved from his chair, where he watched as I was practically tortured by Karai.

Everything in my body ached and was more than likely bruised and bleeding. My arm is more broken than I thought was possible, my left ankle is either broken or sprained. A large but shallow cut ran down my good arm that Karai took her time carving, almost like I was a canvas.

My body from the shoulders and up were soaking wet after being dunked in the water multiple times, once a little too long since I inhaled mostly water.

I think my jaw got dislocated in the beginning when she kicked me, and it only got worse the more it went on.

Now, I don't think I could move if I tried. Every twitch I'd make would send a rocketing pain throughout my body. Even a scream was too much to manage.

Karai roughly grabbed my decent arm and started twisting it behind my back slowly, which all I could do was whimper.

I knew she was trying to break it, but before she could get any further, Shredder's voice sounded through the room.

"Enough."

Karai clicked her tongue in irritation before letting go, which my arm fell to the ground painfully.

Through my blurred vision and tears, I saw him wave his hand in a dismissive motion before the large door banged open and I noticed two tall figures in dark outfits making their way towards me.

"Lock her up, for now, we'll deal with her later."

Shredder spoke as he stood up and started to walk to another door on the side of the room.

Just as the two others grabbed ahold of my arms, which I managed to let out a painful cry to, everything suddenly went dark, with a low hum that slowly went silent.

Not a second later, a crash came from above us, which what I assume is some of the broken glass bounced off my already bleeding skin, causing a burning sensation.

Then alarms sounded through the building with flashing red lights.

"Get them!" I recognized the voice.

Through the tears and flashing lights, I saw dozens more of those tall ninja people run into the room with all kinds of weapons. Clashing sounded out throughout the room as I lay in the middle of it, trying to figure out what was happening.

The second I felt someone's hands on me, I instantly cried out from the pain it caused.

"This is going to hurt okay."

Whoever it was, slid their arms under my knees and back, picking me up swiftly and quickly, which only hurt more.

I was able to make out it was one of the turtles, the one with the purple mask. Donnie? I can't remember.

I tried to tell him where everything was hurting, but I couldn't muster any freaking words as my vision blurred and everything was starting to tune out.

"We're getting you out of here."

He looked down at me with worry before my heavy eyelids closed.

Everything started fading out, but then I heard talking again.

"-n't move."

My back felt like it was leaning against a wall or something and the floor was cold.

I managed to open my eyes enough to see the turtle fighting two of those ninjas in a hallway flashing red.

"Raph, Nick, get Claire out of here!" He turned his head and yelled towards someone else.

I saw green and red just before my eyes closed again, but I could still tell what was happening.

Another pair of arms picked me up quickly before they started running. Which didn't stop the pain in any way.

"Raph this way!"

It sounded like Nick's yell before a loud crash was heard.

"Crap,"

I felt myself being put back down on the ground again before opening my eyes to see the turtle with the red mask, Raph.

"Nick needs help, just stay here." He said panicked before rushing forward to where Nick was surrounded.

My eyes started to feel heavy after a few seconds and before I realized it, they were closed again.

"-aire, Claire wake up, open your eyes!"

The loud alarms kept sounding out around me and when my eyes barely opened all I saw was flashing red and blue blurred into it.

"L-Leo..."

He looked relieved but worried at the same time before gently picking me up. I don't really know where I am at this point, but Raph and Nick were gone.

"We're almost out of here, just hang in there okay?"

I barely managed a nod before he started running through the halls.

A right, left, another left, right, and left.

Just as he turned the last left, he quickly came to a stop in front of the door that led outside I assumed, but Karai was standing in front with a smirk on her face.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Move Karai."

She rolled her eyes, "I don't think so, you either hand her over, or you can tell us what we need to know yourself."

Leo growled, "I said move."

Karai's smirk disappeared into a more pissed-off look, then she charged.

She was fast and she swung her sword at Leo's head, which he quickly ducked and did a freaking flip while still holding me, but Karai changed her direction and ended up slicing my leg a little, which caused a painful cry to come from me as I think she cut over a deep bruise.

Leo glanced down at me with worry before looking back at Karai who was already swinging which Leo ducked again, but this time spun around and kicked her in the side, which sent her flying into the wall, and she didn't get up.

Leo let out a breath of air before rushing to the door again, and just as he opened it, everything faded out again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...