Ever Since I Met You

By humyyussuf

Meet Lea Davis, a girl who nobody at school actually cares about, a girl with the brightest smile on all the... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
NOTICE
Author's note

Chapter 46

197 6 0
By humyyussuf

The Gang Gala

I pace across the floor of our room, my nerves and anxiety are literally over the top.

"Lea you have to breathe and just believe in yourself alright, everything is going to go fine." Liv says holding me by the shoulders, she was already in her dress while I was still pacing across my room in my robe, at least my hair and make is all done.

"I know, it's just that I wish I didn't have to walk up first, it's too much attention on me and it gives me jitters and I don't like it and Damien won't be there, anything could go wrong." I ramble anxiously.

"Breathe, relax, your dad and Connor would have been so proud of you, you can do this alright." Liv says enthusiastically, I nod and she helps me get in my dress, it fits perfectly and it's extremely comfortable, the heels were a bit of a problem earlier but now they seem normal.

"You're right, we've been over this plan a 1000 times this week, we'll be fine and everything will go to plan." I say taking a few deep breaths.

The knock on the door gets both our attentions, Liv says a come in and Drew walks in looking handsome as always, he walks up to us before pecking Liv's lips and dropping a kiss on top of my head.

"We have to be leaving now, Damien and the rest have left already." Drew says taking both our elbows through his.

"And Oliver?" I ask as we make our way down the stairs.

"He is downstairs waiting." Drew says.
When we reach down, Oliver is waiting and he smiles at us, I smile at Drew and let Oliver take my elbow and guide me to the car.

My heart just beats louder and faster the closer we seem to be getting to the Gala.

Damien's POV

"Where are they?" James asks impatiently, I drum my fingers on the table.

"Would you both relax, they should be here in a few minutes." Davina snaps. I catch Liam leaning against the far wall looking bored but cautious, the hall was huge, like really huge and it seemed like nearly everyone was already here.

The murmurs and chatters of people filled the room, most of the people in here basically just had their sarcastic smiles and faces on.

Than the murmurs stopped and in she walked, looking stunning in the dress, Oliver had her elbow through his, she kept her head up as she looked around and her eyes landed on us, on me, my breath had already whooshed out of me as my heart stopped.

"Damien, it's your part, go get her." Davina whispers, I snap out of it as I get up and walk towards her, every step I take makes my heart skip beats, I managed to mask my shock and amazement with a smirk as I take her elbow, Oliver gives me a smile before walking behind Andrew and Liv.

The crowd stares at us for a few more seconds as we walk to our table before going back to their chatting, Lea sighs in relief when she finally takes a seat.

"That was too much attention." Lea murmurs, I clasp her hand in mine under the table, she smiles at me.

"You look amazing princess." I say still in shock, her blush creeps up her neck and I chuckle, she lightly punches my shoulder.

You're happy.

After a really long time, you found your source of happiness.

Lea's POV

I trail my gaze around the hall as I take a sip of the champagne that they poured for us. I know he is looking and I ignore it as I skip his figure.

Damien still clasped my hand in his and was making small circles.

"The first dance will commence shortly and we would like the leaders to proceed in finding their partners." Someone says.

People start getting up from their chairs, Damien gets up and pulls back my chair, he takes my elbow through his and we make our way to the dance floor, before we could reach the dance floor I felt a tap on my shoulder and before I could turn I was already being pulled, Damien was caught completely off guard.

I quickly turn around to find an emotionless Liam.

"You don't want to attract more attention now do you." Liam whispers as we stand with the other couples, the music starts, my heart beats louder as he places a hand on my waist, his other hand clasps my other hand tightly as the waltz starts, our chests are touching, the walls start closing in as memories threaten to flood in.

"I need to talk to you." Liam says quietly, his face still expressionless.

"About what?" I snap angry, Liam tenses and spins me before bringing me back to him.

"After the dance." Liam whispers and spins me away as someone else grabs me, I sigh in relief as Damien leads me through the waltz, he smiles at me as he twirls me, the whole room had gone silent and it was just us two waltzing around, maybe it just felt like it, maybe the world had just erased itself from my head.

The waltz ended faster than I hoped, Damien smiled as he bowed and I curtsied, more people poured into the dance floor

"What did he want because I am very close to ripping his head off?" Damien whispers in my ear, I sigh and tell him what Liam said. "Are you going to go?" Damien asks with a raised eyebrow, we were just swaying to the soft music, I rest my head on his shoulder, with the heels I don't have to tilt my head up to stare at Damien

"I feel as if maybe I should, just to see what he wants and I want to prove to myself that I can and have gotten over it." I say and let myself drown in his stormy gray eyes, the emotions flaring and crashing behind them.

"Alright than, but remember that if he does anything than I am going to slaughter him right here." Damien says smirking, I smile before pulling away.

I make my way through the hall and head to the balcony, my dress glides smoothly on the floor, the night air makes me wrap my arms around me as I lean on the railing.

"I was starting to think that maybe you wouldn't have come." I hear his voice from behind me, I turn around slowly as I try to control my breathing.

"What do you want?" I say with a glare.

"To apologise." Liam says as guilt and honesty flow through his face and his eyes drown in it, my anger started boiling. "I didn't mean to hurt you raspberry, nothing was supposed to go this way, please just trust me, I am so sorry."

"You do not get to apologise for what you did alright, you do not get to come here and just paint yourself as the victim, you used me, you drained me, you threw me away and now you want me back, fuck off Liam and don't you dare come close to me again." I say angry, tears threatened to slip out as I walk past him.

I am quickly pulled back and crash to his chest, his one hand snakes around my waist whilst the other clutches my hand, panic floods through me, fear.

"Let go of me Liam." I say squirming.

"I didn't mean it alright, I really do love you and I just want your love back." Liam says calmly before letting go and my arm, I quickly take a few steps back. "My mom is planning something big and I don't want you to get hurt Lea, I am doing this for you, just please merge with me and you'll be safe." Liam says pleading, the rage in my blood was still boiling.

"I am never going to merge with you, I don't want your apology and I most certainly don't need your protection." I say through gritted teeth before making my way back inside, I let myself fade out as memories try to slip out, I bump into someone and nearly have a heart attack but the person quickly pulls me against their chests and I let myself breathe.

"I'm here princess." Damien says calmly, I snuggle my face in his neck, his hand rubs my back relaxing me.

"Let's just get done with this day and hopefully we'll be off in to the sunshine soon." I say smiling, Damien pecks the top of my head and than hooks our elbows as we maneuver our way through the crowd to the stage, my heart beats louder and faster with every step we take.

"Ladies and gentlemen all gathered here, we have an announcement to make and it sould make some of you guys very happy." Damien says smirking, his voice echoes through the crowd. "The Scorpions and The Snakes by merging."

The crowd went dead quiet, even the music stopped, I look at Liam and his face is white with rage, his mom was on the other side of the room, our eyes met and she smirks.

An alarm starts blaring, the crowd starts to panic, Damien and I stare at each other confused, it's still too early for it be ours.

"Stay in my sight." Damien says worried as he hands me my gun and takes out his, the whole crowd had gone into chaos, I trail my eyes across the panicked room when my gaze falls on Liam and his mom, I halt in my steps causing Damien to frown in confusion.

He looks at where I'm looking and his body goes as tense as ice, Davina was being held down, blood was rolling down the side of her head, she looked a bit out of it, he started marching towards them, pushing people out of the way and I was jogging to keep up with him.

I looked behind me and found Drew with a Liv behind him and James shooting some people.

"Let her go." Damien says clenching his jaw, Lydia smirks as she points her gun to Davina.

"Why should I do that little scorpion, you keep ruining my plans, maybe you need some more breaking to see if you actually give up and if there's something you love other than the little snake than it's your tweenie here." Lydia says keeping her finger on the trigger. "Beg for her."

Damien didn't hesitate as he went down on both his knees, I kept my gun aimed at Liam. "Let her go." Damien says angry, I hear the panic and worry in his voice, I hear someone's screams, I quickly turn around and see Liv on the floor, my body floods with more panic.

"Oh well I guess it's too late for that now." Before we know it she pushes the trigger, a loud bang echoes through the hall, Damien's screams that follow after it are enough for me to collapse on the floor, I don't think neither as I turn the trigger to Lydia and push the trigger and the bullet goes right through her head and her body collapses.

Damien had Davina against him, tears were pouring out of his eyes. "Stay with me sis, come on." I hear James behind me as he curses and calls their doctor. "Come on Davina, don't leave me, please just don't." Damien says clutching her tighter, Davina isn't moving. "Don't go." Damien says again.

I place my hand on his shoulder before pulling his head to my chest, his eyes are tightly shut, his grip on Davina tight.

"They're here." James says as a few doctors and some other men walk in, Damien stands up and marches off, the rage is pouring out of his body, I quickly jog to catch up with him, I end up removing my heels and run to catch up with him, the windy night air bites at my skin, I grab his hand and turn him around.

"Breathe, I'm with you." I say looking up at his raging gray eyes. "Breathe." I say softly, Damien stares at me for a few seconds and than grabs my hand and walks to the car, we get in and he doesn't say anything, he just drives, fast, my stomach starts doing flips as the speed increases, I watch as we drive out of town. "Damien slow down." I say worried, than he breaks, if it hadn't been for the seatbelt I would have flown out, it still hurt but at least I didn't fly out.

Damien got out of the car and started walking towards the forest, I frown confused but quickly catch up with him.
We reach this clearing, I am out of breath, I watch as Damien falls to his knees and lets out a heart shattering scream, I sink down on my knees in front of him.

Tears are just rolling down his eyes, his body is shaking as he sobs, my own tears roll down my eyes, I brush my hand against his cheek.

"I can't breathe or think and I'm scared and angry, Davina is my heartbeat." Damien says, his voice breaks.

"Nothing I say would make it better pumpkin, but I am here for you, we will make sure they pay, The Ravens will pay." I say firmly, Damien looks at me, he brushes his thumb over my cheek.

"Lydia, you shot her." Damien says in between sobs.

I nod. "And I will shoot the whole Ravens for this." Damien leans his forehead against mine.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me princess." Damien says scared, I peck his lips.

"I promise I won't ever leave you." I say.

"I am never leaving you princess, ever." Damien says determined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 214 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
618K 10.7K 39
Dawn is the home town good girl with a spunky attitude and compassionate heart. So much like her father and struggling with the estranged relationshi...
8.9K 204 27
Natalia Williams wasn't exactly normal her whole life, but nothing could prepare her for the chain of events that would occur when she met Avery Park...
1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...