lollipop • chishiya shuntarou

By StoriesBy_Azile

(EDITING) "Wait. You what?" "I said I'd like to live peacefully in a forest and become this bitch ass witch... More

🍭
1 (edited)
2 (edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (edited)
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18🍋
19
20🍋
21
22
23
24🍋
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 🍋
33
34
35
37
38🍋
39🍋
41
42
43
44
45
46 🍋
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
PHASE 2
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4 🍋
2.5
2.6
2.7🍋
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11 🍋
2.12
2.13 ✨
2.14🍋
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
epilogue
AFTER STORY

40

16.7K 451 75
By StoriesBy_Azile

Just.. when the heck did we reach 160k 😭😭 omfg thank you guys♥️ I've been wanting to update so bad but it's been rough because of school JAVDJWBZAM

Anyways love you all 😭♥️

_______

"-and then Boom! The laser shot down her head!" Roku explained with his hands flailing around, eyes shining in excitement as he reenacted his first game inside borderland.

Sachi smiled at his excitement as she sat beside chishiya on the bed, with roku on the chair he pulled near the bed.

Food littered the bed as they ate their breakfast in peace, alongside roku's storytelling.

Chishiya's usual smirked seemed more genuine as he watched the girl beside him giggle at her brother's antics.

"Wait so you're telling me that a total newbie was able to clear the game with only one loss.. by using his brains?" She asked a bit amused by this.

"Uhuh! Arisu-ni is a genius!! Im tellin ya!" He said excitedly obviously idolizing the guy.

Chishiya involuntarily rolled his eyes at the exaggeration.

Smart huh?.

"Arisu?.. where have i heard that.." he mumbled.

"Maybe you've played a game with him before?" Roku said as he chewed on a sandwich.

"Then we would've crossed paths with each other" sachi chimed in.

To be honest she didn't care what kind of person this arisu may be, who knows? she might've already used him as a bait in a game or something.

That's a pity if she has, but if this person turned out to be alive she'll have to pay her respects and keep him alive in any way possible as a thank you for not letting her brother get killed.

In short. Giving him the yabuki protection.

"They were being stupid wanting to play another game right away because they needed to find a doctor or something?" He said looking up as he was recalling everything. "- they could've just waited outside the arena then asked the people coming in BUT NO they had to play-"

Sachi giggled fully knowing that roku was just worried.

"But IM not that stupid so i decided to just look around for a doctor instead since I still have a few days left." He said before biting on a chicken leg.

Chishiya was silent as he listened, eating peacefully, his hands under the comforters that covered both the half of their bodies.

Hands softly caressing her lower back in an endearing way to lessen the pain he brought unto her.

Sachi sighed in content and bliss at how perfect things are at the moment.

Comfortable silence engulfed them as they ate, the atmosphere was serene, soft sound of chewing was heard and they hope there would always be any peaceful days like this.

"Uh.. noona?"

Sachi hummed in response to this, smiling.

"I was hoping you could give arisu-ni the yabuki protection? Him and usagi-nee helped me survived until we got separated" he perked up at the end, reasoning and hoping that Sachi would give in.

The yabuki protection huh.

In the real world only those who the yabukis' felt greatly indebted with gains this title, and everyone in the gang are to sacrifice themselves for the safety of those given this title, which is why only a few people have received this.

And to save a yabuki clan member from death with genuine motives are a great deal.

"I was already planning to" sachi said with a smile that gained happy cheers from roku.

Sachi looked up to chishiya as she felt him tap her back, raising his eyebrows she mouthed 'i'll tell you later' to which he contently nodded before going back to what he was now reading.

A book about medical nerd stuff, as what sachi liked to call it these days.

A knock interrupted them before the door opened with tata covering his eyes. "Hatter's calling you" he squeaked out before swiftly closing the door, hands still on his eyes which made the door slam on his face.

Roku winced slightly at his idiocy shaking his head "what an idiot" he said british accent and all making sachi giggle.

"Well the madman's calling. Let's go" sachi said dragging the poor chishiya away.

They walked in complete silence, a comfortable one until they reached the door of their destination, hearing commotion inside.

"Is he going bat shit crazy again?" Sachi mumbled, groaning in annoyance.

Chishiya only grinned, ruffling her hair before opening the door for her.

Sachi was the only one who walked in as chishiya closed the door to head back.

Considering that sachi never attended meetings, she and hatter made the deal that she'd just attend these types of meetings.. when newbies arrive.

The room was silenced a bit at sachi's presence before hatter cleared his voice to get everyone's attention once again.

Hatter wasn't that dumb and the more that he noticed sachi's authority growing more, the more he wanted her gone from his paradise.

"What?" She barked at one of the militants, causing the boy to flinch.

She smiled in amusement before standing beside ann with her arms cross.

As soon as her eyes landed to the new arrivals her eyebrow rose.

"Ooh, monkey girl and the cute screaming guy" she said amusingly.

Arisu and usagi's eyes widened in realization, remembering her.

"You're-"

"As i was saying, rule number two!-" hatter interrupted in annoyance, "- always wear beach wear"

And to that everyone glanced at sachi once again.

Sachi in her bra and loose jeans.

"I'll pluck your eyes out if you don't look away" she sing-songly said in a sweet manner causing everyone to look away.

"Uh, you can't hide guns under it so." Hatter said shrugging as he explained.

The meeting continued with sachi trying to remember their name, before all of them was released by hatter.

Although games were usually distributed to the members of the beach as per rules, executives tends to play whatever they want and so as the other members of the beach started to write the papers of the new game arenas down, sachi was already there trying to find which one would be best to take roku to.

"Huh" she mumbled before snatching two pieces of paper causing the poor guy arranging it to flinch.

Inside the basement of a building, this should be simple.

"I'll take this" she said simply before walking away.

Roku's visa ends tonight so he'll have to play tonight.

"I wonder if i can transfer my visa.." she mumbled to herself.

She has enough to last her months and yet she continues to play each night.

Sachi entered her room, smiling as she saw her two boys fighting. Again.

"Play in another game!" Roku said in annoyance.

"Nah, I'll take you with me"

"I don't want to play with you, you're annoying!"

"Speak for yourself" chishiya said scoffing with a smile.

Sachi rolled her eyes softly hitting chishiya's head.

He only chuckled, standing up beside her, hands circling her waist.

"Now roku-"

"Wait for you here and don't go outside because it's 'people are like dogs' time" roku recited shooing them away.

Sachi smiled giving him a kiss on the head before chishiya led her outside and down the booming party.

_________

this was a crappy filler chapter but I'll update soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 17
„You're not mad at me for what I did weeks ago right?" he scoffs „Don't think you have such a big impact on me, to remember you for more then two day...
388K 12.4K 32
•Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎• 🖤あなたは私のジョーカーです🖤 ᴡʜᴏ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ɪs ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Chishiya x Fem!Reader
9.9K 635 15
❝𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥�...
8.1K 188 15
You were friends with Chishiya when you both were born because Chishiya's mom was friends with your mom. You and Chishiya grew up together and happi...