Always In My Heart

By secret_angle31

This story is about a boy and a girl who madly fall for each other. This story is about their love story. Th... More

Introduction
Episode 1(beginning)
Episode 2 (first meeting)
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8 (a big shock)
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 9

39 9 6
By secret_angle31

Asli and Laura both gets shock. Laura starts crying. She sits on the ground while crying.

Laura (crying) : this all happened just because of me.

Asli feels bad for her. But she was also worried for them.
And here....
Andy doesn't know how to swim. Also the river was so deep. Her condition was also not good. Alex grabbed her and kissed her at her lips. After a few seconds Andy started blinking her eyes. As she saw Alex she gets shock. She immediately romeved and grabbed him tightly. After some minutes Alex took her out from the river. Asli also went near Andy. Then she covered her with a towel.

Asli (worried) : are you fine Andy??

Andy (awkwardly) : ye... Yeah...

Asli (looking at Alex) : thank you so much.

Alex : it's okay.

Then he went from there. Asli took Andy to her home. Alex took Laura to her home.
At night...
In Andy's home...
Andy was in the living room. She was covered by a blanket. She was continously sneezing 🤧. Asli was with her.

Asli : are you fine Andy??

Andy : ye... (she again sneeze) yeah...

Asli : how you are fine?? You already finished three tissue box by sneezing.

Andy : what can I... (again sneezed) do??

Asli : look at you. I have to go home but here your condition is like this.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She took her phone and saw that her mom is calling her.

Asli : look mom is calling me. Now what will I say??

Andy : say... (again sneezed) you are not going home today.

Then she picked the call.

Asli : Hello mom...

Asli's mom : where are you Asli??

Asli : mom actually today I won't come home. I am at Andy's home right now. Andy is sick and no one is here except we two. So...

Asli's mom : oh... Now how is she??

Asli : not well.

Asli's mom : okay... Take care of her.

Asli : hmm...

Call ended...
Then she sits beside her.

Asli : we are really lucky.

Andy (confused) : why??

Asli : if Alex doesn't came there at the right time then who would saved you??

Andy : so you mean I am lucky because he saved me.

Asli : hmm... You don't know how he jumped from the bridge for save you. He was just like a superman.

Andy : I also saved someone.

Asli : hmm... That's why you fall from the bridge.

Andy : now please leave this matter (she again sneezed 🤧)

At Li mansion...
Alex was standing in his balcony. He was thinking about the kiss. A smile comes on his face.

Alex (rubbing his neak) : why I am thinking about her?? Am I falling for her?? No... No... No... That angry girl. How can I fall her?? Never...

Next day...
Andy and Asli went Laura's home.

Andy : Hello aunt... Where is Laura??

Laura's mom : she is in her room. Don't know what happened. But she is behaving weird.

Andy : I know.

Asli : in this situation... This is simple.

Laura's mom (confused) : in this situation... Means??

Andy : Actually aunt...

Then both told her everything.

Laura's mom (shocked) : what?? (angrily) this girl...

Andy : aunt please don't behave rude with her. She is already broken so please...

Laura's mom : Okay...

Then Andy and Asli went Laura's room. And saw that Alex was already there.

Andy (in mind) : he is here. Aahh... What the hell!!

Alex : you both here. Any work??

Asli : no... Actually we came here to see her.

Alex : ohh...

Asli : do you know everything.

Alex : yeah... I know...

Asli : how??

Alex : Laura told me everything.

Asli : oh... That's great.

Andy : Asli you talk. I am outside.

Asli : but why are you going outside??

Andy : because I am not feeling well.

Then she went out.

Alex : what happened to her??

Asli : Actually tomorrow she was sick. But I don't know what happened to her now...

Alex : o...

Then he also went out. And saw that Andy was standing in the garden of the house. He went near her.

Alex : Hello miss...

Andy : Hello...

Alex : Aren't you feeling good?? I mean your friend told me that you were sick.

Andy : you don't have to think about it. Just mind your way.

Alex : hey, tomorrow I saved you but you... Without thanking me you started arguing. Is this your habit to argue with everyone??

Andy (angrily) : what the hell are you saying!! What you mean by arguing with everyone??

Alex (scared) : no... Actually I mean when we meet...you always argue with me.

Andy : because you deserve that. Huh....

Then she went from there.

Alex (looking at the sky) : ohh... God... Save that person who is going to marry her in future. Because if someone marry with her then surely his life will turn into hell.

Then he went from there.
In the afternoon...
In a cafe...
Andy was sitting in the cafe. Then someone came and sits with her. It was shen.

Andy : what are you doing here??

Shen : Andy I know I made a big mistake. But how is Laura??

Andy : oh... So you still think about her. Really great... But you Mr. Shen you don't have to worry about it. We are there for Laura. She don't need any cheater like you.

Shen : I know for me she got into a big problem. But what can I do for her??

Andy : are you feeling pity for him?? If you feel any kind of pity on her then please you leave.

Shen : no it's not. You are misunderstanding.

Then he holds her hand.

Shen : Andy please... You know that I am also in this problem now. Don't be rude on me.

On the other side...
Someone was looking at them. That person was quite jealous. It was totally visible in his face. That person was none but Alex. He take of his eyes from them and went from there.
And here...
Andy (angrily) : what are you saying?? How can I say this to her??

Shen : but you have to do. Because here is no option except this.

Andy : you think this is easy. How can you say like this?? You are saying to do operation and dismount the baby.

Shen : yeah... And I don't want to raise this matter or more.

Andy : how can you be this much cruel towards it??

Shen : now it's her matter. I can't do anything now.

Then he went from there. Andy was feeling so bad. She puts her hand on her forhead.

Andy : how can I say this to Laura?? How will she feel after knowing this?? Aahh...

Then she called Asli.

Asli : hello...

Andy : Asli I have a something important to say you. Please come at my home today.

Asli : okay.

Call ended...
At night...
Asli : what?? This much cruel!!

Andy : Yeah...

Asli (angrily) : this bastard. Why didn't you give any tight slap to him??

Andy : calm down.

Asli : how??

Andy : now we have to find a solution.

Asli : what solution??

Andy : to teach that jerk a good lesson. Which he won't able to forget in his whole life. (she said it with a mischievous smile)

Asli : ohh... Yeah... But what will we do??

Andy : wait... First we need a help from someone.

Asli : from whom??

Andy : Liza.

Asli : Liza!!

Andy : Yeah...

Asli : but what will she do?? And who is this??

Andy : Shen's big sister.

Asli : big sister!! Where can we find her??

Andy : Laura once told me that he is so much scared of her sister. And shen told me that her sister is coming from America tomorrow's flight. And so that he don't want to raise this matter more. So that's mean...

Asli : that's mean now her sister will punish him for his bad deeds.

Andy : correct...

Asli (smiling) : wohoo!! I am waiting to see that moment.

Andy : me too...

Asli : but what will we do about Laura??

Andy : Yeah... This is the most important thing.

Asli : I think we should tell it to Alex.

Andy : Yeah... But I don't have his number.

Asli : I have maybe. Let me check.

After a few seconds...

Asli : look I found it.

Andy : okay call him.

Asli : why don't you call him?? You can say it more better than me. Because shen talked with you not me.

Andy : aahh... Okay... Now I have talk with this stupid guy.

Then she took her phone and called him. But he wasn't picking up the call.

Andy : what is his problem??

Then he picked up the call.

Alex : hello...who??

Andy : it's me. Andy.

Alex : woah!! What a surprise!! So what happened that you called me??

Andy (irritate) : Actually I need your help.

Alex (surprised) : my help!! What happened??

Andy : Actually I wanted to talk with you about Laura.

Alex : what's the matter??

Andy : shen...

Alex : who is this new guy??

Andy (irritate) : aahhh... Will you let me to complete the sentence??

Alex : Okay... Okay...

Andy : he is that guy.

Alex : ohh... Do you know her??

Andy : Yeah... I know.

Alex : now tell me how can I help you??

Andy : you don't have to do anything. Just convince Laura.

Alex : I already convinced her. She is going London tomorrow.

Andy (stunned) : what?? But why??

Alex : her mom is sending her to her dad.

Andy : her dad!! But she never talked with me about her dad. She always said that she don't have father.

Alex : Actually both got separate. It has been a long time since they divorced. When Laura was little then this happened. Her mom and she came back china. Laura doesn't like her dad because of this.

Andy (calmly) : oo... Okay...

She cuts the call.

Asli : want happened??

Andy : Laura is going London to her dad.

Asli : dad!!

Andy : Yeah... Actually her mom and her dad doesn't have any relation now.

Asli : ohh... I can understand.

Andy : hmm... She really suffered a lot from childhood.

Asli : hmm... By the way, now I go bye. Good night.

Andy : good night...

She went from there...

To be continued...
Hi guys... This is the new part of my story. Hope you like it.
Thanks for reading😊
Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.6K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...
9.1K 828 32
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
32.3K 1.1K 71
Returning from Korea for 2.5years, Jia Xuan comes back. Her dream, gaming. However, that one accident caused her to have her gaming skills to be bad...
63.2K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...