ReIncarnated ✔ (Mikaelson Sou...

By Prettymama29

Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He... More

Introduction
Chapter I: 1001 AD
Chapter II: 1114
Chapter III: 1490
Chapter IV: 1694
Chapter V: 1864
Chapter VI: 1922
Chapter VII: 2005 The year it all changed
Chapter VIII: 2009
Chapter XIV: 2009 Pt 2
Chapter X: 2009-2010
Chapter XI: 2010
Chapter XII: 2010 The Tour
Chapter XIII: 2010 Regression
Chapter XIV: 2010 Another One Bites the Dust
Chapter XV: 2010 Safety Precautions
Chapter XVI: 2010 Sanctuary
Chapter XVII: 2010 Pie
Chapter XVIII: 2010 Close Calls and Mystery Guests
Chapter XIX: 2010 Group Outings
Chapter XX: 2010 Are You Sure?
Chapter XXI: 2011
Chapter XXII: 2011 Things will be Different
Chapter XXIII: 2011 Tarts
Chapter XXIV: 2011 Chinese Frustrations
Chapter XXV: 2011 I'll Take you to the Candy Shop
Chapter XXVI: 2011 The Ball
Chapter XXVII: 2011 Original Bi-Witch
Chapter XXVIII: 2011 Boom Baby
Chapter XXIX: 2011 I Can't.
Chapter XXX: 2011 Apologies
Chapter XXXI: 2011 Whore
Chapter XXXII: 2011 Reasons
Chapter XXXIV: 2011 Grocery Run-Ins
Chapter XXXV: 2011 Final Destination
Chapter XXXVI: 2011 Our Cake
Chapter XXXVII: 2011 Bad Kitty
Chapter XXXVIII: 2011 Some Light Torment and Theorys
Chapter XXXIX: 2011 Vampire
Chapter XL: 2011 Bets were made
Chapter XLI: 2011 Arcade Date
Chapter XLII: 2011 Moods and Promises
Chapter XLIII: 2011 Favors Owed
Chapter XLIV: 2011 The Becoming Pt. 1
Chapter XLV: 2011 The Becoming Pt.2
Book Two Coming Soon
Check out Some of My Works

Chapter XXXIII: 2011 Breakfast with the Warlock

8.2K 293 43
By Prettymama29

Henrik and I sat at a booth in the back, away from everyone. We sat for a moment, waiting for a server to come by and when they did, he put a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of me with a glass of orange juice and a glass of chocolate milk. I looked from Henrik to the server.

"I didn't order yet..?" I told him, confused. The blonde server sighed.

"And we don't serve breakfast either. But Klaus made this for you and compell-asked me to present it to you when you got here." He said. Niklaus compelled this man?

"Wait- Nik made this for me? Like...Himself?" I asked, shocked. The blonde rolled his eyes earning a glare from Henrik.

"He did." Henrik cut in with a grin. "Something about showing you how much he loves you or something." I laughed at his mimicking. The blonde server quickly pulled a note from his apron pocket and placed it down.

"He also said to read this when you finished eating." He said and walked away. Henrik rolled his eyes and took a fork.

"Guess we are sharing." He winked. I laughed and pushed the plate more centered between us.

"Help yourself. So what is it that Niklaus thinks he's doing?" I asked him, cutting a piece of the pancakes and taking a bite. Pausing to moan at the taste. "Oh my god... Nik can cook??" I asked him. Henrik stared at me for a moment, before blinking repeatedly.

"Um- Yeah. He has been learning here and there." He said, taking a bite of the pancakes.

"Are you okay, Henrik?" He nodded.

"Yeah- I'm good!" He said with a smile. "And I believe Nik is hoping you move back home, or at least forgive him." He explained.

"He's already surprised me. A painting- breakfast.. What's next?" Henrik smiled, taking a bite of the pancakes and then pushing the note towards me.

"Go on and read it. I won't tell." He winked at me. I laughed and put the fork down, reading the note.

Reasons I love You #5:
You're not done eating. It's okay, being curious is another reason I love you. Finish eating and Henrik will drive you to your next destination. I hope you enjoy the pancakes.

I laughed and looked up at Henrik.

"You tricked me." I told him, stealing his fork before he could take a bite. He let out a gasp and then laughed.

"I had to make sure it worked out." He said, stealing the glass of chocolate milk.

"What if I wanted that?" I asked, watching him. He shrugged.

"You can always kiss me for a taste." I let out a laugh at his flirtatious teasing.

"Maybe later, stud." I winked, drinking the orange juice and then standing up. "Ready then?" Henrik nodded, standing up, but pulled me to him, his lips on mine within seconds. My hands landed on his chest in shock, but I leaned in closer kissing him back. I could taste the chocolate and blueberry's on his mouth causing me to moan against him. Henrik pulled back with a small smirk.

"That's better." He said, licking his lips. I let out a breath as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me with him. "Let's go Princess. Days a wasting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.3K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...
54.9K 1.9K 61
-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ....................................................................... Phoebe is back i...
45.7K 2K 24
Sequel to ReIncarnated (Mikaelson Fanfiction) 2 of 3 Frankie is back as a Vampire now. Running her Bakery, being with the Originals. But what happens...
13.7K 261 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...