Be Mine

By jocelynnataliaa_

When Wu Luhan, the Princess of the school, were running from her (creepy) fans, she met with the gorgeous fir... More

A Hundred Percent Playboy
Edward Cullen Is A Creep
Just a note.

Oh, Fuck No

72 2 0
By jocelynnataliaa_

Chapter One -- Oh Fuck No

Luhan stopped at her track when she heard a rumble sound behind her.

Oh fuck no, she thought and quickly ran for her dear life. Quickly and without thinking the consequences, she opened the clinic's door and quickly hid.

She huffed and clutched at her front uniform. The screams of her name making her shuddered even more. She placed her ear to the door, listening until the screams and rumbles of shoes' sounds were gone.

She huffed and slowly went down to the ground. Her breathing became stable and she stood again. She laughed maniacally and punching her fist into the air.

"Wow. I did not know the princess of the school is like this."

Luhan turned her head almost instantly. A boy with honey blonde stared into her caramel with his black orbs; a smirk was tugging on his mouth.

"Well, it's not your business in the first place," she scowled; still with her eyebrows knotted on her forehead. The boy got up from his sitting position and approaching her slowly.

"It is my business, Sunbae. You ruin my sleep time." Luhan rolled her eyes, "I don't even know you, Hoobae."

He chuckled huskily and ducked at her, locking his eyes with hers. She caught on guard causing her to crashed her back to the door.

The boy silently chuckled. He lowered his head until his lips barely touching Luhan's ear.

"Oh Sehun, Luhan-sunbae," he licked Luhan's ear shell and then laughed silently as Luhan's cheeks were filled with red and with reflex she grabbed her ear.

"You're so cute, Deer," he winked and opened the door; letting Luhan stared with flushed cheeks.

***

"I hope he goes to hell!"

Luhan stomped with a pout on her rosy lips. Her eyes glowed with rage as she cursed the life out of 'Oh-Sehun-Bastard'.

"Luhan!" A mini looking of girl appeared in front of Luhan with a smile but the smile soon fell as she saw the look of murder in Luhan's caramel eyes.

Her rounded eyes eyed Luhan with worry and confusion. She patted Luhan's narrow back, "What is it, Luhan?"

Luhan calmed her rage and scowled, "No. It's just I met a kind of boy that I would perfectly avoid every now and then."

Kyungsoo looked confused but shrugged her shoulders. "By the way, Lulu," she called. "Do you want to play at my house tonight? I'll bake some brownies and I already told Baekkie and Minnie to come."

Luhan's eyes lit up. "Of course! Why not? I'll go with Yixingie." Kyungsoo clapped her hands in delight, "Oh! That would be great, Lulu!"

"Of course it is, Kyungie."

***

"Yiyiiii!"

A black haired girl came out from the bedroom and answered Luhan shouting with sing song voice too.

"Yes, Lulu?" Yixing went over her twin's bedroom and plopped down beside Luhan. Luhan giggled a little but still looking up to her bedroom's roof.

"Kyungie invites us to make some brownies. Do you wanna go?" Yixing bobbed her head and smiling widely, "Of course. I would love to, Lulu!"

Luhan smiled, she knew her twin would want to do it. But then a mischievous smile was formed on her mouth, "You want to see Joonmyeon-ge, don't you?" She glanced to her twins and stifled a laugh as she saw the redness were climbing from her white porcelain neck.

"W-wha-- I don't--"

"Now, now, Yiyi. You know that I, as your twin, can pretty much see your mind." Yixing pouted with red cheeks. Luhan let out a squeal.

"Awww! So cute!"

"No! Don't pinch my cheeks!"

***

Luhan knocked the door in front of her while whining, "Kyungieee!!" Yixing shook her head, knowing her twin would be like this, so she just playing her smartphone and let her twin did the job.

A while later, they could hear an erratic running and shrieking that could've been Baekhyun.

The door swing open. A mini looking girl with eyeliner on her eyes and flour all over her apron.

"Lulu! Yiyi!" the girl screeched on top of her lungs and launched forwards. The twins rolled their eyes but hugged the girl back.

"Baekkie," they replied altogether with a smile. Baekhyun smiled and dragged them into the kitchen where Kyungsoo and a chubby-looking but at the same time slim, girl with auburn hair.

"Luhan! Yixing! Finally you're here!" the chubby girl remarked forming her hand into a 'banzai' position. Luhan just chuckled at her and took an apron from the hanger in the kitchen.

Kyungsoo clapped her hands excitedly.

"So, are we ready for brownies?"

"Of course!"

***

About an hour and a half after, the brownies were in the oven and the six girls were sitting at the dining table.

Luhan slurped her bubble tea then called Kyungsoo, "Kyung, where is Jeongguk?" Kyungsoo looked up from her phone, "I think he is with his friend upstairs in his room. Why?"

Luhan shook her head and slurped the content again, "Just asking."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow but quickly drawn into her phone again. She let out some giggles that made the others looked at her.

Baekhyun got it, though. She smirked, "Jongin, is it?" Kyungsoo blushed a little, which made her cheeks appeared more apple-y than it is and it made the others want to pinch them.

"Oh, shut it. You have Chanyeol too, don't you?" Baekhyun grumbled under her breath. Luhan peered at them, "Who is Chanyeol?"

"Park Chanyeol. Yifan's bestfriend and really really like Baekhyun," it was Minseok. Luhan cocked her head to the side; letting her hair forming a layer of curtain for her oval face.

"Do you hate him, Baekkie?" Baekhyun groaned, "He just annoyed the living out of me." Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, "But you likeeee him, didn't you?"

Baekhyun cheeks had a tinged of pink. She screeched, annoyed, "Okay, okay! I do like him."

Luhan laughed and suddenly a sound of 'ting' erupted from the kitchen. Luhan stood and went to the kitchen, "I will get it!"

Luhan opened the oven and let out a few squeal of delight when the smell of the brownies splashed her nose. She nodded in approval when she saw the appearance of the brownies.

***

Baekhyun whined in an angry tone when the others, minus Luhan, laughed into her face. She pouted her thin lips.

"Oh. I'm gonna tell this to Yifan-gege so that he tells Chanyeol!" Minseok remarked rather happily and clapped her hands.

Baekhyun gave her a look, "Tch. He didn't even like me, Idiot." Minseok glanced at her, raising an eyebrow, "Well, if you noticed, he would gave you a look as if you're an angel--"

"Ew. You sound cheesy, Minseok," Kyungsoo remarked, giggled.

"--although, you are surely a devil."

Baekhyun sighed at Minseok's remark, but brushed it off. Kyungsoo and Yixing laughed.

"Well. Actually, what Minseok-noona had said is the truth, Baek-noona."

Baekhyun turned around. Her eyes are glaring daggers as she found a tall boy with honey blond hair went downstairs with a black fluffy haired short boy looking rather upset.

"Oh, shut it, you Albino Boy!"

The boy smirked smugly and shrugged his shoulders. Kyungsoo looked behind him and found her little brother, Do Jeongguk, frowning.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" The smaller boy pouted and ran, hugging Kyungsoo's small waist, "Sehun, wouldn't let me win just one time!" he whined into his sister's stomach.

Kyungsoo giggled and patted Jeongguk back to encourage him. Jeongguk sniffed the air then un-hug his sister to continued to sniff the air.

"You guys baked brownies?" he asked excitedly. Minseok and Baekhyun clapped their hands and shouted, "You guess it right!"

"Everyone! Here are the brownies!" Luhan shouted with a smile on her face, not noticing the smirk that has gotten onto Sehun's lips when he caught Luhan in his eyes.

Luhan put the pan on the table and pull out the oven gloves from her hands.

"Well, hello to you too, Sunbae."

Luhan looked up quickly and suddenly glaring to the boy in front of him while cursing,

"Oh fuck no."

***

So, Peeps. Please give me some of your loves!

With :

Votes

Comments

And what nots!

Thank you very much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 17.4K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...
452K 37.7K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
140K 3.4K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2.1M 59.4K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...