JJ Maybank Imagines

By msjjmaybank612

JJ maybank stories that will make you smile. and maybe cry, who knows..... these are mostly JJxreader More

Introduction
Requests
Your Introduction
Sick Days
Fights and Secrets
Hard Days, Harder Nights
Confessions
Panic Mode
Period
"please don't go"
Today is the day
Defense
Confirmation
Lazy days
The Day After
The Druthers
Reunited
Plans
The Visit
Phantom
Snuggles
Expression
Blow Up
Free
The Text
No doubt
Pogue Princess
The Warrant
Lifeline
No more hiding
Thoughts
Finding Out
Finally Here
instagram
"Because I know you"
Snowed In
Prayers
they don't know about us
Studying
Nightmares
No Pogue left behind
Playlist - 1
Instagram 2
Escape Room
The carnival
High
Basketball
Drive
Shock Factor
a/n
Stay Stay Stay
"we need a win"
Dress
Back to you
instagram 2 (christmas)
It's love?
Moments
Lady
Protector
Our deal
Christmas Morning
Christmas Love
Hold On
My Girl
Spider-Man
Rumor
Storm Drain
Crain House
Jumped
Hiding
Fear
The Ex
The Question
Mistake
Shoot Me
Break up with him
Hell of a Dream
Breathe
Baby Girl
Everything to Me
See Me
Promise
The Crash
Quarantine
Headcannons Pt. 1
Online
Anger Issues
Shark Week
Puppy
Home Life
Lose You Too
Siblings
Sweatshirt
Single Dad
The List
Hockey Game
Tattoo
Mary's Song
I know a place
Worry
Hot Tub
Voicemails: Part One
Voicemails: Part Two
a/n
Day Trip
Girl Fight
Together
Neglect
"No Dying Today"
Breaking News
Bet
Helpful Friend
Sisters
happy birthday, my love
Diver Down
How He Got the Girl
Our Song?
the chase
Paper Rings
king of my heart
Invisible String

Call it what you want

3.3K 48 19
By msjjmaybank612

Part two to dress

Y/n POV:

JJ practically carried me back to the party, only to see red and blue flashing lights. I guess we know why Pope came looking for us.

As soon as the light caught his eyes JJ threw me back over his shoulder and started running toward the chateau. Luckily it was like a five minute walk so it didn't take long to get back.

When we got in sight of the house JJ put me back down on the ground and grabbed a hold of my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Looks like their home" I said, twinkie was in the driveway, I had no doubt that our friends ran as soon as the cops showed up.

"Ahh, well looks like we are about to face the masses" JJ half joked, but I could hear the slight fear in his voice.

We had talked about telling the others, but it started off as we wanted to see where things went before we told anyone. Then once we realized how we actually felt about each other, we got scared that they would hate us for breaking the rules or my brother would throw a fight and it would ruin things for us. So we just kept sneaking around.

Before we walked onto the porch I stopped and pulled JJ to face me.

"JJ listen to me, no matter what happens in there, I am not going anywhere. We are not going anywhere. Okay? It is you and me til the end of time, if they don't understand then screw em. Okay?" I was just as scared as JJ was, but after everything he has been through I knew that was what he needed to hear.

"Okay" He said, looking deep into my eyes and placing a kiss on my forehead.

We both took a deep breath and walked in the door.

John B, Kiara, and Pope were all sitting in the living room. Based on the laughter in the room, I don't think that Pope told them about what he saw.

"Hey guys" Kie smiled as we walked into the room.

"Where the hell were you two?" my brother asked jokily as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

Pope was staying quiet, I think he was still a little scared from seeing JJ's tongue down my throat.

"Umm, we had just gone down the beach to get away from the crowd for a minute" JJ hesitated in his answer.

I guess that Pope snapped out of his thoughts, he huffed under his breath and rolled his eyes. I hoped no one noticed but Kiara did.

"Pope what's your problem?" She asked, confused by his actions. I sent Pope pleading eyes, as if not to tell, but I guess he didn't see them.

"Oh nothing, just that when I went to find them. I SAW THEM MAKING OUT!" Pope was never one to let his emotions come out, so his loud outburst was a bit of a shock.

"WHAT?" my brother yelled coming back into the living room.

"Ummm" I said, retreating closer to JJ. I knew that this was coming and still I had no idea what to do.

I felt JJ grab a hold of my hand and almost instantly I felt the fear leave my body. He looked down at me and smiled as if to tell me that it was now or never.

"You guys are going to explain or just stand there weirdly looking into each other's eyes" Kie said curiously.

"Alright, I'm gonna be straight up. Me and y/n have been dating for the past eight months, and John B before you hit me for macking on your sister. It is so much more than that. You guys have every right to be mad that we kept the secret for so long, but honestly we didn't want the lectures or the comments that were bound to be made every time we were together."

By this time in JJ's speech he had moved slightly in front of me and I just stood back in awe listening to him defend our relationship.

Before he could continue John B cut him off "Bro there was one rule. One fucking rule, don't mack on my sister. I specifically told you that. And then you lied to me about it, like what the fuck?" He slammed the door and walked out of the chateau toward the dock.

JJ went to go after him, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Jay let him cool down," I said.

He nodded in agreement and we both looked over at our other friends, trying to gauge their reactions.

"Look I know that you both are probably mad, and I get that but.." before I could finish, Kie jumped up yelling "Haha Pope you owe me 20 bucks"

"What the hell are you talking about?" JJ asked, both of us shocked

"Damn it" Pope exclaimed, handing over a twenty to Kiara.

"Seriously what is going on?" I asked

"I bet Pope twenty bucks that you two were together" She laughed tucking the twenty in her pocket.

"You what?" I asked again

"Oh come on you two are so not secretive. JJ you said it's been eight months, well I have had so kind of an idea for like the past six. I figured that you guys didn't want the drama queen out there to know so I just kept it to myself." she explained, I guess someone did have a clue.

"Wait so you guys aren't mad?" JJ questioned

"Nope" Kie said

"Not really" Pope answered "Only a little cause I lost twenty bucks and caught you two"

Me and JJ caught each other's eyes and we all bursted out in laughter.

After we explained everything that had happened, I figured it was time to go talk to my brother.

I walked outside to see him sitting on the dock, I went and sat down by him.

"John B" I said, getting no response.

"Look B, I know that you are mad, but I am a big girl. I can date who I want, and the only reason we didn't tell you was because we knew this is what would happen" I explained, still getting nothing from him.

"Fine, don't talk to me, but if you want to be mad at someone then be mad at me because I was the one who started this whole thing. JJ doesn't need another person treating him like crap" I got up and started heading back to inside.

I was half way down the dock when I heard my brother get up.

"Y/n" He yelled. I stopped and turned around as he ran up to me.

"Is it serious?" He asked

"Deadly." I instantly answered, and he let out a sigh. I don't know if it was relief or anger. "I love him, B. Like love love, he makes me feel whole."

"Okay" He said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and let out a breath, thankful that it went as well as it was going.

We pulled apart and walked back inside, everyone sitting waiting for us.

JJ stood up and walked over to us. I stepped away to let them talk, my focus on them was the same with Kie and Pope.

"So y/n says you guys are in love or something" My brother breaks the silence.

"I told you bro, it is so much more than that. One day I'm gonna marry her." JJ said dead serious, I felt a smile creep onto my face knowing that one day I would be his wife.

"Yeah whatever, call it what you want. But I swear, keep the PDA to a minimum or I'll beat your ass." John B rolled his eyes.

JJ saluted him and almost ran up to me and grabbed and spun me around. Placing a big kiss on my cheek. Gaining comments from the peanut gallery.

With that he threw me over his shoulder and ran to my room, plopping me down on the bed. He hopped in next to me and I cuddled into his side.

"Well that went a lot better than expected" I giggled.

"You're telling me. Before ten minutes ago I thought John B would have killed me if he found out" JJ laughed

We laid there in silence for a few before I turned to face him.

"Sooo you plan on marrying me one day, huh" I smiled, causing JJ to laugh.

"Well baby, call it what you want but I plan on marrying you the day you turn eighteen" I was almost shocked at his seriousness.

I just smiled at him, and leaned into his lips. The kiss was soft and sweet. I let out a content sigh when we pulled apart.

"How about the day after?" I giggled

"Deal" JJ smiled and pulled me back into his arms.

That night was the best sleep I had ever had. All because of my snarky, goofy, loveable blondie.

(1498 words)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
634 5 5
Pretty much self explanatory. Just a bunch of random outer banks imagines either based on the show or little stories made up from the two brain cells...
2.4K 29 11
This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I hope you like it
14.3K 92 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...