Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Four: A Date with Danger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld
Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger

717 19 1
By AlexNeko_990

Aaron POV

All of us are outside at a forest. Tyler was showing us a map. "That's supposed to be a map? Looks like a kid drew it." Shelby said. Some of us laughed. "I was five, okay? And besides it's waterproof, my dad use to say, it's great for the outdoors." Tyler said. "And to eat." Koda said. "No, Koda." I said.

"Let's see." Tyler said. "I don't trust that map." Shelby said. Tyler begin looking at the map, while tilting it. We tilted our heads to follow it. "Here it is!" Tyler said, as he went to a pile of rocks. "That?" Me, and Shelby said. "Is it a pile of buried treasure?" Ivan asked. "Sort of." Tyler said, as he digs through it. "Guys, guys, look here it is!" Tyler said, as he took out a box.

"My dad, and I use to come camping here, all the time. And each time we come, we'd put something in this box. Letters, and, uh, photos, and I continued the tradition, ever since." Tyler said, as he took out some of the items.

"Aw, no way, I caught this baseball when I was eight, I was so excited, dad told me, he'd be leaving in an expedition just before the day of my birthday party. He never made it to the party. I haven't seen him since." Tyler said. All of us were a bit sad.

"That is a sad tale, indeed my friend." Ivan said. "But, hey, um, we know that you're going to find your dad." Chase said. "Yeah, Sir Tyler." Ivan said. "Yeah, man." Riley said. "This year's my totem is a hat. From the Dino Bite Café. It's not the hat, that's important, it's all the friends that I made at the café." Tyler said.

Shelby went over to him. "Thanks, for sharing this with us, Tyler. It's very special." Shelby said. The rest of us walked away.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. Chase, and Ivan were training. Me, and Koda were watching them. Riley, and Kendall were working on something. "So, this new Dino Charger will only respond to the Red Energy Signature?" Riley said. "It relies on the Tyrannosaurus-Rex Energy. Only Tyler will be able to access, T-Rex Super Charge Mode." Kendall said.

"Guys!" Tyler called, as he entered the base, through the slide. "What happened?" Chase asked. We help Tyler up. "A monster attacked me in the woods, he was fast, and I didn't have my Energem. Out of no where a Ranger saved me. I think it was the Aqua Ranger." Tyler said. Shelby gasped.

"I had hoped this day would come, do you know his identity?" Keeper asked. "No, he was there, and than he was gone. He didn't stick around, and chat. I wonder..." Tyler said, as he starts to recall something. "Rusty, when I went to see Rusty in a cave, he asked about my Energem, he seemed like he'd seen an Energem before." Tyler said.

"Whoever it is, we must convinced them to join us, the added strength could give us the edge we need, to destroy Heckyl." Keeper said. Suddenly an alarm beeped, and we went over to it. "Let's go test your new, T-Rex Super Charge Mode." Kendall said handing Tyler the Charger. "Aw, cool! A new mode!" Chase said. "Yeah!" Riley said. We left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now outside in an open field, Morphed. "Okay, moment of truth. You ready to go?" Kendall asked. "Yup! I can't wait to see what this thing can do." Tyler said. "You guys, are gonna love this." Kendall said.

"Stego Shield!" Koda said, as he prepares his shield.

"Dino Charger! Ready!" Tyler shouted, as he pressed on it, and placed it into his Morpher.

"T-Rex Super Charger! Engage!" Tyler's Morpher said.

Tyler was about to energize it, but got electrocuted.

"This is not good!" I said.

"Tyler!" Shelby called.

"This isn't right!" Kendall said.

"No something wrong with, Charger." Koda said.

Koda went to Tyler.

"Tyler, you okay?" Koda asked.

Tyler's helmet scared Koda, and he fell.

"Tyler, it's okay. We'll help you." Kendall said, but got pushed by him.

"He's acting just like a T-Rex!" Shelby said.

Tyler begin fighting Kendall.

"Tyler, stop you're hurting me! Please don't attack, it's me, Ms. Morgan!" Kendall said.

"Sir Tyler!" Ivan said.

"Slow down, Tyler!" Riley said.

The both of them went to stop him.

"What's going on?" Kendall said.

Tyler overpowers them, and threw them.

Riley, and Ivan de-morphed.

Tyler, went away. While we went over to Riley, and Ivan.

"Are you guys, okay?" I asked.

"This not good!" Koda said.

"He's getting away!" Shelby said.

Tyler climbed up a hill with ease.

"Look at him, it's like he thinks he's a real Tyrannosaurus-Rex!" Chase said.

"I don't know why it malfunctioned! You guys find Tyler, I'll meet you back at the base!" Kendall said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

It is now night time, and all of us are back at the base. Kendall checked the computer. "So, that's how they did it. Somehow Heckyl put a virus on my laptop, it caused the T-Rex Spirit to take over Tyler's mind." Kendall said. "So, logically we need to searching till sunrise." Riley said. "Yes, we need to cover every inch of that forest." Ivan said. "I have an idea for a new Dino Charger, that may help us capture Tyler." Kendall said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

It is now morning, and all of us got onto Tyler's Jeep. "Remember, Tyler doesn't know he's your friend, in his mind he's a ferocious T-Rex. I created this new Hypnotize Charger to help control him. And this is a clean version of the T-Rex Super Charger." Kendall said. "Thanks." Chase said, as he grabs the Chargers.

"Ms. Morgan, is there any chance, that even a part of the real Tyler is still in there?" Shelby asked. "It's possible." Kendall said. "If there's even a glimmer of the real Tyler left in that animal, I know where he'll be." Shelby said showing us the map. "Of course, the treasure." Ivan said. "You're a genius." Chase said. "You're just figuring that out?" Shelby said. We left towards the location.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us got to the location, and saw a monster.

"He must be after, Tyler." Shelby said.

"We not alone." Koda said.

Koda went, and attack a monster.

"We'll destroy your Dino friend, right after we destroy you!" Hunter said.

"Don't walk home about it just yet!" Shelby said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Shelby shouted.

"You mean losing time!" Ninja said.

"Dino Charger!" Shelby shouted. We held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" We shouted. We pressed on our Dino Chargers, and Morphed.

"Dinosaur Might! Ready To Fight!" We shouted.

"Power Rangers!" Shelby shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" All of us shouted.

"Hand to the campsite, and find Tyler! We'll deal with these guys!" Shelby said to me, and Chase. She handed Chase the map.

"Okay, Shelby!" Chase said.

"We're on it!" I said.

Me, and Chase arrived at the area.

"Tyler, are you there?" Chase asked.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked, as we went to the box.

"He's box of memories have been dug up!" Chase said.

"Hey!" I said, as I saw a picture, and picked it up.

"That's Tyler, and his dad when he was little!" I said.

We heard growling.

"Uh oh, that's not my stomach growling!" Chase said.

The both of us saw Tyler.

"Hey, mate! How's it goin'?" Chase said.

"Stay clam, now!" I said.

"We're were just dropping by to say." I started to say.

"Dino Hypnotize Charger! Engage!" Chase's Blaster said, as he placed the Hypnotize Charger into it.

"Sleep well! Hypno Blast!" Chase shouted, as he fired at Tyler.

Tyler fell asleep.

"Great, I've hypnotized him!" Chase said.

Suddenly Tyler woke up.

"Or Anger-tized him!" I said.

"This doesn't look good!" Me, and Chase said, as Tyler attack us.

Tyler continue attacking us, while we dodged.

"No! Tyler stop!" Chase said.

"This isn't you, Tyler!" I said.

"We're your friend!" Chase said.

"You're not a T-Rex!" I said.

"And we're not your lunch!" Chase said.

We got pushed back.

"Tyler, we're begging you, please stop!" Me, and Chase said.

The Aqua Ranger appeared, and attacked Tyler.

"It's him!" Chase said.

"The Aqua Ranger!" I said.

"Stay back! I've got this!" The Aqua Ranger said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." The Aqua Ranger said, as he walks toward Tyler.

"Be careful!" Chase said.

"He's our friend!" I said.

Tyler, and the Aqua Ranger begin fighting.

"I'm not your enemy! It's me!" The Aqua Ranger said, as he de-morphed.

"I'm your dad!" James said.

"What?" Me, and Chase said.

"He looks just like his picture!" Chase said.

"The Aqua Energem, must've stopped him aging!" I said.

James broke Tyler out of it.

"Tyler!" Me, and Chase called.

Tyler fell to the ground, and de-morphed.

James went toward his son.

"Dad? Dad, you're alive!" Tyler said, as they hugged.

"You're a Ranger?" Tyler said.

"I guess we both are!" James said.

My communicator beeped.

"Aaron! Chase! Did you two fin Tyler? We need a hand back here." Riley said.

"We've found more than juts Tyler! We're on our way!" I said.

"Sorry, to break up the reunion, but they need us!" Chase said.

"Thank you two, for finding me." Tyler said.

"Don't thank us." I said.

"Shelby, was the one who knew you'd be here." Chase said.

"It's time we meet the rest of my friends! Come on!" Tyler said, as we went back to the others.

We arrived to where the others are.

"There they are!" Chase said.

"We need to help them! Come on!" I said.

Tyler, and James Morphed, and they attacked Hunter.

We regrouped.

"Eight line, Rangers! Soon to be none!" Ninja said.

"Ms. Morgan made a new T-Rex Super Charger, shouldn't have problem with this one!" Chase said, as he handed it to Tyler.

"Awesome! Let me handle this guy! He's gonna get T-Wrecked!" Tyler said.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Summon T-Rex Super Charge Zord!" Tyler shouted, as he summoned the T-Rex Super Charge Morpher.

"T-Rex Super Charge Morpher! Activate!" Tyler shouted, as he got into T-Rex Super Charge mode.

"Nice one!" Riley said.

"Awesome!" Shelby said.

"Cool!" I said.

Tyler ended up defeating Ninja.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Suddenly Ninja Enlarged.

"Super Charge, worked great! Now it's your turn, Rexy!" Tyler said, as the Morpher changed back to his T-Rex Zord.

"Ready guys? Let's form our Megazords! T-Rex Zord! Ha!" Tyler shouted, as he threw his T-Rex Charger.

"Dino Chargers! Ready! Summon Zords!" Chase shouted, as he summoned the Pachy Zord, and the Plesio Zord.

"Dino Chargers! Engage! Zords Combine! Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation! Ready!"

They formed the Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation.

"Dino Drive! Activate!" We shouted, as we got into Dino Drive.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Tyler shouted, as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber, and placed the Charger into it.

"Dino Super Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Tyler shouted, as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

All of us got into the cockpit.

"Woah! This is awesome, Tyler!" James said.

"You said it, dad! Now follow my lead!" Tyler said.

"Let's do this!" Tyler, and James said.

"Have some more Ninja Throwing Stars!" Ninja said, as he attacked us.

The Megazord starts to shake.

"This guy mean business!" Tyler said.

"Let's use the T-Rex Zord!" Ivan said.

"Great idea!" Tyler said.

"T-Rex Zord! Power Blast!" All of us shouted, as we attack Ninja.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Tyler shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, and Mosa Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive Saber!

"Dino Super Charge Saber! Galactic Blast!" All of us shouted, and we destroyed Ninja.

"Monster Extinct!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the area, where Tyler, and James buried the box. "So you found the Energem, ten years ago?" Riley asked. "Yeah, when a cave collapsed. That's a story itself." James said.

The way how James act, and the way he talks, if my dad and James ever met, I know for sure, they'll get along, heck he might even be my new step-dad.

"I've known Tyler's dad was a Ranger, for like ten years, but nether of us knew that there were other Energems." Rusty said. "Until you saw mine." Tyler said. "Yeah, when I saw your Energem, I was like blown away." Rusty said.

"Suddenly I had hoped that, I could quit running, and telling you that I was alive. I hid, and saw you testing out your Super Charge Mode, I was so relieved when I saw you Morph into the Red Ranger. But than you went wild, and took off. I have a feeling where to look." James said.

"Never giving up, seems to run in your family." Shelby said. Tyler, and James laughed. "Guys, it's getting late, we should probably start heading back." Riley said. "Tyler, and I will catch up with you later." James said. "No worries, mate." Chase said.

All of us left Tyler, and James to some father and son bonding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 97 6
Y/N is a shy boy with glasses who likes to play football/soccer. One day, he has a game with a really bad referee and he loses his temper. He got a d...
5.4K 162 11
Gold (Ongoing)⏳ --- Terra Venture, a space ship so massive it contains a city inside, embarks on an interstellar voyage to settle human pioneers on a...
12.8K 304 9
Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world, but samurai warriors defeated them with...
5.2K 125 6
Seven (Ongoing)⏳️ --- In the not-too-distant future, Earth has become a haven for all alien races who come from the farthest reaches of the galaxy to...