If It Is You [Jikook/Kookmin]...

By ChimchimzKookie97

"𝑡𝒐, π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕." "𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’‡ π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐... 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’Žπ’†."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Epilogue
Author's Note:

Chapter Fifty Nine

2.9K 157 11
By ChimchimzKookie97

Jimin's POV

I woke up with my head too heavy. I blindly searched for my phone, and when I found it, I looked at the time. I felt myself smiling as the wallpaper on my phone popped up. I recently changed it to a photo of us with our cheeks pressed against each other.

"Morning." I greeted softly, while looking at his face. I dropped my phone and forced myself to sit up.

I climbed off the bed and planted my feet on the floor, and there I focused my attention. I looked around my whole room. This is the first time it caught my attention. My room is a whole mess, it looks like it has been abandoned and no one is living inside. For a moment, something pierced my head, so I closed my eyes tightly. I adjusted from the pain and manage to get up and leave the room.

I went straight to the kitchen, and sees the mess I made. Empty bottles of alcohol were scattered on the table. I looked at the sink; there were piles of glasses to wash. I sighed heavily. I ignored them and went straight to the refrigerator. It was empty except for the bottled water inside.

My hand fell on my forehead before taking the bottled water, and I immediately drank it to quench my thirst. I drank it whole, then went straight to the chair and sat there. I pulled myself together, withholding the pain inside my head, before running my fingers through my hair.

I took a deep breath. It had been five days... Five days since he left. I did nothing but lock myself in the bedroom or drink alcohol. This is the first time I came out of the room this early and the first time I felt really hungry.

I immediately opened my phone and ordered online. It said, it would take 30 minutes before the food would be delivered, so I busied myself by spacing out.

Until the delivery guy called my phone, I ordered him to enter since the gate was not locked and instructed him to leave the food outside the door. When he was gone, I immediately opened the door and took the food. I know I looked disgusting, so I didn't bother to show up myself.

I put the container on the table and got rid of the bottles. I sat down immediately and opened the tupperware, took the chopsticks and ate. I hummed in satisfaction, nodding to myself.

I stopped eating and slowly munched my food. I just stared at the food. I can't explain it, but I immediately lost my appetite and all of a sudden I was spacing out again.

"You won't be full if you keep doing that."

In one snap, I heard his voice in my head. I gulped and I ate as if someone would take my food away. I didn't mind how fast I was feeding myself as long as I filled my stomach with food. As the sadness inside of me grew, I forced myself to swallow the food. Not long enough, my tears started to flow. I ignored that and chewed my food and swallowed it while wiping my tears with my sleeves.

"Why the hell is this food making me cry?" I complained while chewing my food. I dropped my chopsticks harshly and hid my face behind my wrists as I wailed in tears.

I inhaled deeply and shook my head. I took the chopsticks again and ate it again. I finished off my food and immediately threw the container in the bin.

I wiped off my wet cheeks and looked at the sink. Upon looking at it, I decided to clean up and wash the dirty plates and glasses.

I ended up cleaning the entire house, I didn't feel that tired at all, I just wanted to busy myself, even though I wasn't focused on working entirely because I've been thinking about him from time to time.

I cleaned myself as well, took a bath and changed my clothes. I was in front of the mirror while drying my hair. The image of him back hugging me clouded my mind, I closed my eyes while remembering 'his arms hugging me.

"Morning, hyung."

I instantly smiled at that. I opened my eyes and there I saw my own reflection, all alone, the smile on my face was slowly fading away.

***

I stepped outside the house, as I wanted to watch the stars. It was past eleven and it was very dark. I sat on the floor and hugged myself. I was wearing a thick sweater, but I could still feel the coldness all over my body. I pulled my knees towards my chest and looked up at the sky, watching the stars.

They are beautiful as always, but not as beautiful as when I'm with Jungkook. I went outside to entertain myself, but looking at the stars without Jungkook is no fun. I turned to look at the empty space beside me. My eyes saddened, and I looked away immediately.

I continued watching the stars. It wasn't long before I felt the heaviness and blurriness of my eyes. I couldn't help but smile bitterly as my tears dripped one by one.

I wiped them away and tried so hard to entertain myself, again.

The sound of the gate opening caught me off guard. My eyes went wide, and I was also starting to get nervous. I got the courage and I immediately looked there, expectantly.

"Finally, you decided to come out."

Namjoon-hyung.

I just watched him approach me until he sat down beside me. I was looking at him confused. I don't know what he's doing here. We're not in a good terms, we ended our last conversation badly, I thought he hated me.

He looked at me and smiled, "Stop that, I'm not a ghost." He joked, his dimple showing. Despite of being surprise, I still can't help but smile at him.

"Are you watching over me?" I asked him with a teasing tone.

"Sort of." He replied to me, and I lost my smile because of what he said. That was supposed to be a joke. "Look, I'm not doing this because I want to." He said shyly and avoided looking at me. I furrowed my brows in confusion, because I seemed to have heard that line before. I paused for a long second before realizing what he really meant.

"Look, I'm not doing this because I wanted to, Jungkook asked me."

I automatically smiled.

"You guys on good terms now?" I asked him half-jokingly. I saw him rolling his eyes in annoyance. I chuckled at that and averted my gaze.

After a while, there was a sudden silence around us. Then he broke that all of a sudden.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked me in a soft tone. I was surprised by the sudden question and felt a pang of pain inside my chest.

"Are you here to scold me?" I asked him, half-jokingly.

"Not really." Namjoon answered, "I'm here as a friend." Suddenly, I was touched by what he said. My heart softened at that.

"I'm sorry." I told him sincerely, and he was surprised. He didn't see it coming. I know he knew what I was apologizing for. "Forget it. Let's not talk about that anymore." He faced me, smiling, and then he put his hand at the back of my head and ruffled my hair. I smiled and nodded my head. He let go of me and also shifted his gaze back at the front.

"He was worried about you and asked me to take care of you." It sounded like Jungkook would really do, I looked up at the sky, a smile written on my face.

"When he asked you for that, you didn't hurt him, right?" He didn't answer, "Hyung?" I called him while still not taking my eyes off the stars.

"Gave him a few punches, but he's okay." My jaw dropped at that and I glared at him. "Jungkook deserved it." He says in defence, even if he deserves it, I said internally, averting my eyes while pouting.

"Poor baby." I whispered. I didn't pay much attention, but I really saw the wound on his lip. Never thought it was his cousin that caused that.

"Baby? He's a grown ass man!" Namjoon complained, disgusted. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"How about you then?" Namjoon grins as I ask, grabbing his face and scanning it.

"He's the one who needs me. Do you think he could dare to hurt me?" I was suddenly disappointed with what he said to me and harshly let go of his jaw.

"What's with that face? Are you disappointed he didn't hit me?"

We looked at each other for a moment until we both laughed at each other. Soon, we became quiet again and avoided each other's stares.

"What's your plan now?" He asked out of the blue. I smiled warily. "Plan?" I asked. Namjoon-hyung hummed in response.

"I don't know what you mean, but only one thing is clear to me so far." I paused for a moment as I felt my heart clench, "...wait for his return." I continued.

There was a long silence.

"Are you sure he's going to come back?" When Namjoon asked me, my heart clenched tightly once more, but I carried myself out. I don't want him to think that I'm not quite sure about it as well.

"Of course," I replied cheerfully, "...doesn't matter how long." I nodded to myself. I noticed that he was already looking at me. I let out a shaky breath and managed to look back at him. I forced myself to smile at him.

Namjoon is looking at me with worried eyes as he watches as my tears are about to fall. He gives me a small smile and thumbs it away before it falls down.

"Come 'ere." He said.

I smiled with glassy eyes as he opened his arms, offering a hug. I didn't think twice and approached him, letting myself be engulfed within his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.4K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
92.5K 2.9K 41
❝ 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐀𝐞? ❞ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ α΄„α΄α΄˜ΚΚ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Β© 2021 ʙʏ α΄ α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄Ι’Κœ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...
17.6K 1K 44
❝I never meant for all that to happen!❞ ❝It was hell for me...So please...don't take them away from me... they're all I have.❞ ___________ Started: F...
32.8K 336 9
they switch sometimes fluff and smut are present in this book, discontinued. Started: September 4th, 2020 Ended: June 30th, 2021