Lop-Eared Guard [BL] [ABO] [M...

By awsm__oliee__

Title ; 垂耳执事 (Lop-eared guard) Author ; Lin Qian (麟潜) Chapters ; 93 chpts + 5 extras Description ; For the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93 [End]
CHAPTER 94 [Extra]
CHAPTER 95 [Extra]
CHAPTER 97 [Extra]

CHAPTER 96 [Extra]

1.2K 14 0
By awsm__oliee__

      "Working overtime again, miss me?" Xia Pingtian chatted with Doctor Zhong on the phone and went to the guest room of the bathing center, "Hey, you are the standard answer."

"Why am I not honest? Yes, Lao Tzu is going. The little duck's room is leaving. If you beg me, I will turn around and go back to the hospital."

Xia Pingtian's emotions were obviously not as leisurely as the little duck's crotch was stuck in her crotch . She even squeezed a sullen expression between her brows and opened the door. His movements are not very gentle, and the little duck is going to suffer later, so he has to vent the anger he has received since childhood for Xia Gongzi.

He kicked the door of the room lightly and lightly, without a clean omega sitting on the bed, and a young man in a white coat standing at the tea table, pouring water with his back to the door.

On the contrary, the loose coat looks even more straight and slender. When he lowers his head, he reveals a snow-white neck. The tender/red glands are smooth and clean, exuding a refreshing smell of vine leaves.

Xia Pingtian involuntarily walked over, hugged Dr. Zhong from behind, bowed his head and kissed him behind his auricle: "Boy. It's early, I didn't catch/rape/in/the bed, sorry? I'm pretty good. I want to see you jealous and make a fuss about me." The lower abdomen under his palm was flat and thin, and he squeezed it hard, filling him up every time, but here he was never able to be tossed and grown. Here comes a well-behaved grass.

Doctor Zhong drank his mouth water and smiled: "I didn't come here because I missed you. You want three people together. I can do it too."

"Want to be beaten?" Xia Pingtian choked slightly and helped him on Doctor Zhong's waist. I couldn't help but use my hands. After changing the omegas that he used to follow, he dared to make fun of him so ignorantly. He had already kicked people on the ground a few times and had a bloody experience.

But if this person fails, he looks good everywhere, and Young Master Xia panicked with a bit of blood.

"Nothing." Doctor Zhong softened his attitude and turned around and hugged Xia Pingtian's waist. The Cauliflower pheromone released from the ground was wrapped around the alpha glands.

Xia Pingtian started off, grabbing his arms, and the fierce alpha pheromone instantly filled the room.

The size and strength of the cougar alpha are not something a plant omega can resist, and Dr. Zhong quickly fell into the passionate red rose pheromone.

Xia Pingtian suddenly paused for a few seconds, half of the enthusiasm in his eyes faded.

He smelled the scent of omega in heat/estrus.

Doctor Zhong is already dominated by Omega's instinct. Perhaps at this moment, even if it is not Xia Pingtian, any alpha that fits well enough can make the doctor addicted to this.

The unbridled green vines on his body were wrapped around Alpha's arm waist. Xia Pingtian's broad spine was caught with several red marks, and he gritted his teeth and cursed a fairy.

"Give me a little grass, it will be called Dad's kind."

—————————— After

calming down, Xia Pingtian held the doctor's waist from behind, with a sexy low voice in Doctor Zhong's ears. Bian whispered: "Only then did you know to find me."

Dr. Zhong still had a flush of gluttony on his face, and closed his eyes sleepily: "I'm looking for you if I like you." Now I am all aching, and I will be unable to get down for a while. The bed.

Suddenly Xia Pingtian lay down on his head and kissed his glands softly: "Can I take it seriously?"

Doctor Zhong turned around, pressed two fingers against the sharp canines of his upper lip, and laughed:" Don't take it seriously."

Xia Pingtian looked a little tired, put Doctor Zhong's head in his arms, and whispered: "I do whatever you want." When the day comes, he will hand him to the basement and bite him. He has glands, and it's not impossible to let them go after they are obedient.

The soothing pheromone of the red rose filled the room.

Sometimes he is curious about what the doctor thinks, and every time he asks him he likes it, but it makes people unconvinced.

"Cut ice."

"Huh?"

"I'm a little serious, what should I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...