MaNan:The Cute LoveStory (Par...

By madangles__luvPS

Author's note : this story is based on a youth TV show on the amazing channel MTV named "KAISI YEH YAARIYAN" ... More

JOURNEY TO MUMBAI
SHINING FIREFLIES
Meeting Fab 5
BECOMING SPOT
THE ACCIDENT KISS
FIGHT N' FRIENDSHIP
NOTE
SURPRISE
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOTE
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 15 A
Chapter 15 B
Chapter 15C
Chapter 15d
!!!!!!!!!!TEASER!!!!!!!!!!
Note.......
Chapter 16

FRIEND TO LOVE N LOVE TO BREKUP

5.2K 83 3
By madangles__luvPS

WE ARE REALLY VRY SRY GUYZZ BUT AS I TOLD IN THE LAST CHAP THAT WE ARE HAVING EXAMS UP COMING WE COULD NOT UPDATE BUT U KNW THAT DURING EXAM MORE IDEAS FOR THE STORY COMES PLS READ THE WHOLE CHAP THERE'S A UP COMING SURPRISE ACTUALLY U CAN ONLY BY READING THE TITLE ONLY BUT I KNW U GUYZ WILL READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND YES WE ARE MAKING THIS CHAPTER LONGER THEN THE  CHAPTERS AHEAD........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon Manik and Nandini became friends and eventually fell for each other....

but it was not going to be so easy for them to be together as a new problem named SOHA entered their life. Soha is Mr. Khurana's daughter with whom FAB 5 signes a album. Soha is a physco and she is crazy for Manik and can do any thing to get him (also kill someone). Soha realises Manik and Nandini's closeness and can't bare Nandini.

Soha attemps many times to kill Nandini but fails everytime and finally end up burning to death for which her dad accuses Manik as he saved Nandini from burning and letting whatever happens to Soha. Nandini trys to save Manik from going to jail but fails. on the other Manik's mother Nyonika trys to make Manik against Nandini also gets scucessful but not because of Nyonika's words but because of Manik's broken trust and heart that his heart,his star doesnot believe him,doestnot trust him.Manik breaksup with Nandini and goes to his farmhouse for some peace. But Nyonika's actions won't stop and expels Nandini from the college. 

Nandini's uncle gets a transfer to BANGLORE and they shift to Banglore without anyone knowing because they all lost connect with her after her expulsion. But it was not the end destiny had decided something also for Nandini to lose not just her love Manik. 

A few months later Nandini's uncle got into a accident and lost his life which made Nandini, Rishab, her aunt and her grandma shocked. Her aunt was married to another man and she,her brother and her grandma shifted to Dehradun and Nandini stared her small dancing and singing school.

Here comes a leap of 6 years..............................................................

A house is fully decorated as if there's a wedding and in the big hall some girls are dancing and some girls are sitting near the bride whose hands are being designed with mehdi its none other than ALYA. YES ITS DHRUVLYA WEDDING......... Suddenly the door bell rings and a small cut 5 years old boy comes to the door.

Ansh: Buuya aap se koi milne aaya hai!!!

Alya:kon hai Anshu..Roku me tumari mumma ko bejti ho. Nishu Bhabhi pls look na kon aaya hai.

Nishi:Haa aliya

Nishi is Harshad's son's mom whom Harshad left and rejected when he got to knw that she is pregent but Alya accepted her as she felt that its her brother's mistake.

Nishi is about to checks whose when Navya calls her from behind 

Nishi: Navya 1 min koi Alya se milne aaya hai me dekh ke aati hu.

Navya hum dono saath me dekh ke jate hai.

At the door the girl was looking at the drive way of the house and turns when she hears someone

Navya: Excuse me aap kon ho????
Nandini (turns and sees Navya infront of her): Navya (hugging her and having a gimplse of the big hall looking for some one)

Navya: Nandini I am so happy that tum aa gai pata hai hum sabko laga hum ne tume kho giya hai

Listening to Navya's scream of Nandini's name Dhruv,Alya,Mukti,Abhimanyu and Cabir rushed to the door. Everyone was very happy to see her and were hugging her but she was looking gloomly because she was finding someone else. Cabir notices her gets to knw that she is finding Manik and says Nandini nahi aaya infact hum usse 2 saal se nahi mile. Nandini is upset hearing this but is interrupted by Alya: Waise Nandini tum kaha thi intne saalo tak we searched u in Mumbai, Banglore and u knw Manik is still searching u in Banglore.

Nandini tells them that she knows about it but can't go there as she doesn't want to remember the horror accident of her uncle and she told them every thing and has tears in her eyes when Alya wipes them says that she should not cry as its her wedding.

All the rituals of the day are over and everyone headed to their rooms. Navya takes Nanidni to her room and says that its her room anh tells her to go and freshen up she is waiting for her in the bedroom.

Cabir is walking the drive way in ifront of house entrance when a car appears in front of him.....

PRECAP: KEEP IMAGINING GUYZ TOMORROW I WILL UPDATE THE NXT PRT SURELY KEEP GUESING WHOSE IN THE CAR AND DO COMMENT WHOM U THINK IS IN THE CAR??????

PLSSS PLS PLSS DO COMMENT AND VOTE 

#Niyatiparikh__luvDR

#purvas_luvgabbu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.4K 22
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
364K 16.3K 137
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
906K 54.7K 136
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
168K 5.4K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...