Khamoshiyan (Malhotra's Serie...

By maha_manan1108

"you lied to me...You fucking lied to me.." she shouted in tears and fuming in anger. "Tch tch...yes I did..s... More

DISCLAIMER
∆1∆
∆2∆
character Sketch
∆4∆
∆5∆
∆6∆
∆7∆
∆8∆
∆9∆
∆10∆
∆11∆
∆12∆
∆13∆
Promo!!
∆14∆
∆15∆
∆16∆
clarification!!
∆17∆
Our babies are back!!❤️
∆18∆
∆19∆
∆20∆
∆21∆
∆22∆
∆23∆
∆24∆
kyy4
Plagiarism(stupid website)
∆25∆
∆26∆
∆27∆
∆28∆
∆29∆
∆30∆
∆31∆
∆32∆
∆33∆
∆34∆
∆35∆
∆36∆
Capo series 4
∆37∆
∆38∆
∆39∆

∆3∆

3.8K 382 157
By maha_manan1108

Merry Christmas gift two..🤗🤗🤗

Next part..do inline comments...try to share if possible..

__**___

"So, my son Manik Malhotra will take the CEO post from now. All business will be handle under him." Raj announced on mic, all people raised their glass up and said Cheers in happiness, somewhere jealous being Malhotra enmey and some eyeing at Manik handsome girl giving him all singles to take them to bed but he just stood ignoring the prey's eyes.

"Thanks everyone, I will do my best to keep the company at the top, but I need all the cooperation too." Manik cut his speech soon and signed the documents which Raman gave, walked down to talk with some businessman.

"Enjoy the party, people." Raj said, eyeing Mohini and Neyonika who were fuming in anger.

"What happened to Neyonika?" Raj asked casually looking around.

"We need to talk personally." Neyonika said glaring at Raman who frowned.

"Can't it wait.." Ronit said, glancing at Mohini who was tightening her fist.

"It can't..come.. and you too mister." Mohini looked at Raman and moved inside, followed by Neyonika, Raj, Raman in confusion. Manik, who was talking with someone, saw his family going inside the mansion with Raman. He ignored me and started talking again.

"Bhai..Bhai.." he turned to see Naina had tears on eye.

"What happened Naina?" He asked angrily.

"Bhai, please help Shravan. He really loves Nandini, please...They will listen to your words only please.." Naina pleased him, Manik had a neutral face hearing it.

"Come Bhai.." she pulled him inside the study room where everyone gathered. He stood outside seeing Mohini yelling at Shravan and Nandini who stood looking down.

Nandini and Shravan were sitting in the study room for a long time. As when shrvasn said those words he loved Nandini, Mohini was about to yell but Srikanth called for all parties, so Mohini strictly warned them to not come out and spoil their reputation, kept in the study room and went with bodyguards outside.

"Is it true?What is your mother saying?" Srikanth asked strictly, Shravan nodded yes.

"How could you love this middle low class girl? Have you lost it?" Mohini shouted, Nandini tightened her fist to control herself, glanced at Raman who looked at her in disappointment, a look which she didn't want to see.

"Mom...I love her..

Slapp!!

Mohini slapped Shravan and took all the surprise which no one showed except Pihu, Navya and Naina who flinched back. Pihu held Naina who was about to rush to Shravan.

"Don't speak. You spoiled our reputation." Neyonika said.

"What reputation did he spoil??" Nandini asked angrily.

"Loving a low class like you. But you are a smart one, like a father working for a ritchie family, earning well but you want more money so you are planning to plot my son to get money." Mohini smirked, Nandini got angry.

"Didn't you teach your daughter a little manners..this is what you teached to trap rich boys." Neyonika yelled at Raman.

"For your kind information, i give fuck to your money and status." Nandini yelled, Shravan held her hands to stop her but she jerked it.

"Nandiniiiiii.." Raman shouted, turned to Raj and Ronit,"Sir..please forgive me. I never knew about this matter or else I could have stopped her." Nandini was shocked hearing it.

"Papaa.." Nandini stopped speaking when Raman glared at her.

"I am not angry at you, Ram. I know about your loyalty towards us." Srikanth said, glared at Nandini and shravan.

"But you have to understand that your daughter can't be the daughter in law of this family." Srikanth said strictly, Shravan looked down in tears. Nandini looked around in anger. Manik rolled his eyes leaning on the door looking at the drama.

"I know sir..I will speak to her, she won't meet your son again." Raman said in a professional way, Raj nodded.

"Yes, do say if you want money, ask.. Don't let your daughter trap other rich kids." Pavitra said sarcastically. Mohini and Neyonika smirked.

"Don't worry I am not like you, i don't need your fucking money." Nandini yelled and rjened to Shravan,"You love me right..You want to live with me right?" She asked him, who nodded with tears.

"Then, just throw this family and come with me, we will go somewhere." Nandini said, shocking everyone.

"Nandini.." Raman walked to her, held her arms. But Nandini just looked at Shravan.

"Ram, just take your daughter before I call the guards." Srikanth said strictly.

"Shravan let's go.." Ronit pulled him, but Nandini held him.

"Say Shravan, you want your family or me." Nandini asked in tears. Shravan glanced at her and the whole family one by one, Naina mouth said Nandini, his eyes travelled to Manik who stood playing with his ring, and his mother who glaring at them.

Nandini took his silence as answer, removed her hands from him, and whipped her tears.

"Let's go Papa." She said walking out, before Shravan tried to hold her arms. 

She walked to the door but stopped seeing Manik's figure blocking the whole way, she glared at him with tears eyes.

"Can't you see, leave the way." Nandini yelled, which amazed him. Angry Nandini can't be controlled easily.

"Nandini..." Raman tried to stop her, but Nandini pushed Manik aside and walked out, whipping her tears which flowed down. 

"Sorry sir.." Raman said to Manik and rushed behind Nandini. 

"Last warning, if I see you with her or any middle class girl. I don't know what will happen to that girl or her family." Ronit warned Shravan and walked out with Raj, Srikanth, Pavitra, Neyonika and Mohini behind him. Cabir and Arya glanced at him in pity and moved out. Naina rushed to his arms, to smooth him.

"Why can't you choose her??What are you going to do in this family?" Naina scolded him, rubbing his back. Pihu and Navya stood seeing them.

"I don't know..I want both..i want our parents to accept Nandini but they.." Shravan cried, in her arms looking up at Manik who stood looking at them.

"Bhai, please help me." Shravan said in tears.

Manik chuckled,"You should fight for yourself, Shravan." Shravan sighed hearing him, knowing very well he will never help them.

"If you loved her, you must choosen her first. If you are not trusting in your own love, there is no need for love in your life." Manik said, looking at four people who heard him carefully.

"I will speak to them." Manik said and walked away. 

"Nandini, eat something.." Abhi said sitting beside Nandini who was sobbing in her pillow, still in her party dress. 

Raman called Abhi and in a way said everything to Abhi which made him angry. He got angry at her at first for loving Malhotra but he knew Shravan was a good guy.

"Nandu....please.."

"Get lost.. I won't die..If I don't eat one day.." Nandini shouted, pushing the plate. Abhi sighed, pulled her into his arms, held tightly and let her sob.

"I hate him..how could he..He..I love him Bhai..i.." Nandini sobbed, Abhi held her tightly caressing her head. Abhi looked up to see his father standing in tears near the door.

"Nandini.. Nandini.." He felt her own weight on him. He breaks the hug to see Nandini become unconscious.

"Papaaa, she became unconscious.." Abhi shouted, lay her on bed.

"Nandu..beta..." Raman rushed inside, shaking her. Abhi ran to his room and came back with his kit, checking her.

"She fainted due to continuous crying. Papa, don't worry, let her sleep. She will be fine this morning." Abhi said to Raman who was caressing her head.

"Why only with her? She already suffered so much again. Please Ayyappa stop giving my daughter pain. Let her live her life happily plesse.." Raman sobbed telling Ayyappa who already had other plans.

__________

Next day.

Nandini groaned, palming her face where sunlight hit straight. She sat on bed holding her head which paining. She took her medicine and sat on bed leaning on bedrest. Last night memories came inside her mind, made her eyes tears again.

"You woke up.." she looked up to see her father, looked down again.

"Good evening.." She was shocked to hear it.

"It's evening, you slept so long." Raman said, caressing her head. She nodded.

"Fresh Up and come down. There is someone to see you." Raman said, she frown but didn't question. She walked to bathroom, saw she still in party wear. She angrily tears the dress and stood in shower hiding her tears. After controlling her tears, she wore a simple top and pant, went down without looking at her reflection.

She came down to hear a whispering voice, looked up to see Malhotra sitting there. Her eyes turned angry seeing Nayonika, Mohini, srikanth, Pavitra, Raj and Ronit, and at last her eyes stopped. A tall figure stood like a king on a small couch in a three piece suit, as I'd he owned this place. His brother was beside him.

"Why the hell are they here??" Nandini shouted glaring at them, which Neyonika and Mohini did back.

"Nandini..they are here to speak about something." Raman said, eyeing her to be quiet. Nandini rolled her eyes.

"We are here to speak about Marriage." Raj said, joining his hands in front, Nandini frowned at his words.

"Sorry, I am not interested in marrying your rich Shravan anymore, keep him with you." Nandini said back sarcastically, Mohini and Neyonika just glaring at her. Arya bit his lips to control his smile.

"It's about Marriage..But you are going to marry my son." Nandini frowned at Raj's words, who turned to Manik,"MY SON, YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY MANIK MALHOTRA." 

Nandini felt like thunder fallen on her head hearing it, looked At Manik who smirking at her face.

"What??"

_______

Words:- 1700

How was the update?

Few words for Mohini and Neyonika

Few words for Nandini outburst

Few words for Shravan decision

Few words for cool Manik

Few words for Manan sudden marriage

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 935 72
Tonight he is feeling surreal. A mission was accomplished, a privilege was attained and a secret was nurtured to see its revelation in the best form...
129K 9.6K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...
141K 15.1K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
788K 31.9K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...