๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ | ๐—ง. ๏ฟฝ...

By yunawnzzzz

"๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ข๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ." ~In which Oikawa tri... More

~๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž~
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
~20~
21
22
23
24
25
~26~
27
28
~29~
~30~
31
32
33
34
~35~
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
~๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„~
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”

12

6.7K 238 2
By yunawnzzzz

: *・゚:*:・゚* 12: Family Bonding

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~During lunch after their weekend had passed, the stubborn cheerleader was spending it like she always did; on the roof.

Only this time, Oikawa wasn't with her.

He was home sick and made sure to let her know he wasn't going to be at school today.

She was sketching in her notebook when she heard the door open, revealing her cousin.

Iwaizumi sighed, "Finally. I've been looking for you everywhere. Even your best friend didn't know where you were."

She smiled, "Zi never knows what's going on with me. I only let him know major things that I can't keep to myself."

Her cousin stared at her smile. He's never seen her smile. He kinda of started to regret never being close to her. They've missed out on so much of each other. He wasn't sure if she cared though.

He sat next to her, "Why isn't shittykawa glued to your side today?"

"He's not here. He said he got sick."

"Oh. Is it bad?"

Y/N shook her head, "No. He just he just had a small cough and headache. Nothing too bad. His mom just felt like being here probably would've made it worse."

"That explains you being alone now. Were you bored?"

She shrugged, "A little but I'm used to being alone so it didn't matter."

Iwaizumi looked at his feet, "He's really done a number on you hasn't he?"

She looked at him, "Yes. He has."

He looked at her and she sighed, "You're family, so I won't lie. I enjoy his company. I know you guys aren't on good terms right now so I'm sorry. But I still value your opinion. If you tell me he's no good and that I shouldn't be around him, then I won't."

"Being around him is your choice not mine. Even if I don't suggest it cause he's such a dumbass. That goes for dating too. He's the worst when it comes to an actual girlfriend." The ace explained.

She laughed, "Trust me, being anyones girlfriend is the furthest thing from my mind right now. Especially Oikawas."

It feel silent for a few seconds before Iwaizumi smiled, "You know, we should talk more often. You're not so bad."

She smiled back at him, "Yeah. I need a close family member."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 590 11
"ษชแด แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ส€แด‡แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€. แด€แด ษช?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
23.6K 1K 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
146K 3.9K 11
A story in which a tired sports prodigy relunctantly becomes the manager for Aoba Johsai's Volleyball Club. Plot credits to the amazing @CREAMYS0DA- ...
64.3K 1.7K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...