Favorite Possession [LISRENE]...

By cinnamonssi

[COMPLETED] "You are now my favorite possession." -BJH G!P Lisa and definitely not incest. [Fair warning befo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: The Deal
Chapter 4: Drunk Rosé
Chapter 5: New Friend
Chapter 6: She is the karma
Chapter 7: Payback
Chapter 8: I'm yours
Chapter 9: First fight
Chapter 10: Familiar scent
Chapter 11: First day of hell
Chapter 12: First day of hell(2)
Chapter 13: Introducing hottie
Chapter 14: Gymnasium tension
Chapter 15: It's Lisa!
Chapter 16: Almost dead (BJ•JK)
Chapter 17: May the best woman win
Chapter 18: A power that a Bae holds
Chapter 19: Meet Jisoo and Joy
Chapter 20: The message
Chapter 21: Meet Irene's People
Chapter 22: Real Bae?
Chapter 23: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 24: Almost did it
Chapter 25: Connection
Chapter 26: Babe
Chapter 27: The New B
Chapter 29: Tainted
Chapter 30: Cold And Silent Night
Chapter 31: Cold Night
Chapter 32: Christmas kisses
Chapter 33: Bothered
Chapter 34: New Year's eve
Chapter 35: Feast (M)
Chapter 35: Feast
Chapter 36: Meeting "them"
Chapter 37: The picture
Chapter 38: Where's Lisa?
Chapter 39: The Contract
Chapter 40: Real Culprit
Chapter 41: 12 AM
Chapter 42: Losing
Chapter 43: Losing (2)
Chapter 44: Reinforcement
Chapter 45: Losing (3)
Chapter 46: Arrival
Chapter 47: New Life/Awake
Chapter 48: Break?
Chapter 49: Cravings is the key
Chapter 50: Awakened
Chapter 51: The Queen's Plot
EPILOGUE
BOOK II

Chapter 28: Hye-Yoon's plan?

4.4K 293 94
By cinnamonssi

Hye-Yoon groaned when Irene slammed her against the wall.

"You will pay for this!" She shouted and tried pushing Irene but the latter slammed her against the wall again causing her to wince in pain.

"What's your real connection with Lisa?" Irene asked while gripping tightly on Hye-Yoon's collar.

Hye-Yoon's minions were held by Seulgi and Wendy so they can't do anything while Yeri and Joy are just watching them.

Jennie and Jisoo came running in their direction. They immediately got confused as to why Irene's pinning the exchange student on the wall.

"What happened here?" Jisoo asked Yeri.

"I don't know, we were just walking and when she saw that girl, she slammed her against the wall. She's so mad, Jisoo, do something!" Yeri said, panicking because they know how crazy Irene can get when she's angry.

Hye-Yoon chuckled, making them look at her.

"Why don't you ask Lisa instead? She's your puppy, right? You're her new master." She said mockingly.

It makes Irene angrier even more as she tightens her grip on Hye-Yoon's collar.

"Why are you so arrogant, huh? Who's your backer that you thought you can boss everyone around?"

"Oh please, you would beg on your knees once you find out who my backer is."

*Slap*

They all gasped when Irene suddenly slaps the exchange student.

"Irene!" Jisoo holds her right arm but Irene pulled it back without removing her intense glare at Hye-Yoon.

"Answer my fvcking questions!"

Hye-Yoon slowly looks at her with trembling hands, not because of fear, but because of anger.

"How dare you slap me?!" She shouted like a crazy madwoman.

"This is bad." Jennie whispered when she saw some students who started gathering around. The girls noticed it too, making them more nervous.

"I will fvcking kill you!" Hye-Yoon attacked her and it's too late for Jisoo to react because everything went so fast.

"Irene! Stop it!" Seulgi and Wendy run towards them to separate the two but the girls they're holding suddenly attack Joy and Yeri because they're near them.

"What the fvck," Jennie helps Jisoo by separating Hye-Yoon and Irene who is now rolling over the floor and pulling each other's hair.

The commotion attracted a lot of attention and students are now watching them but no one dared to film or report to the office because they know who are they.

"Oh my God, stop it!" Jisoo shouted because she's having a hard time pulling Irene.

"This bitch," Jennie's also pulling Hye-Yoon, but by her hair.

Lisa, who was walking with Somi, saw the commotion.

"What's happening?" Somi asked while tiptoeing to see what's happening but she can barely see the girls in the middle because they're on the floor.

"Let's just go," Lisa said while pulling Somi's shirt.

"Lisa!" A girl approached the Thai. "Your girlfriend is fighting with the exchange student!"

Furrowing their eyebrows, they look at each other. "Girlfriend?" Somi and Lisa said at the same time.

Then it sank in.

Lisa immediately run past the students to enter the circle and there she saw the girls in the middle.

"Joo—" she trailed off when she remembered that it's Irene's real name.

Sighing frustratingly, she came to help and separate the two.

"Stop it, hey!"

The two stand up with Jisoo behind Irene so Jennie went beside her as well as the other girls. Hye-Yoon's minions came to her side too while Lisa's in the middle of them.

When Hye-Yoon saw her position, she scoffed. "What? You're testing the water? Why are you in the middle of us? Come here, Lisa."

Irene pulled Lisa beside her. "Stop dreaming."

"They're fighting over Lisa?"

"Lisa's the reason for their fight?"

"Omg! They're fighting over Lisa!"

The students started whispering to each other with their own opinion and thoughts.

"Joohyun, what's the meaning of this?" Lisa whispered to her.

"Isn't it obvious? They're fighting because of you." Joy said sarcastically with an eyeroll.

"Shut up, Joy." Jennie whispered to her.

"Haven't I made myself clear earlier? You're supposed to be mine again, Lisa." Hye-Yoon said irritatedly.

"Mine again?"

"She's Lisa's ex girlfriend?"

"Lisa's talking to her ex while dating Miss Irene."

"She's not yours nor anybody else." Irene spat venomously.

"Then who owns her? You? Oh please." Hye-Yoon rolled her eyes. "Why don't we let Lisa decide for it on her own?"

"Hye-Yoon stop it," Lisa butts in.

"What? Isn't it just right for you to decide?" Hye-Yoon said, raising her right eyebrow.

"Go ahead then," Irene matched her arrogant tone. "Let Lisa decide, but don't cry when you embarrass yourself."

"Joohyun." Lisa called her in a warning tone.

"Then go, Lisa, let your new bitch know who really owns you." Hye-Yoon said.

They all look at Lisa, waiting for what she's gonna do.

"Joohyun let's not—"

"Just choose, Lisa." Joy cuts her off.

It's taking forever that Irene broke her intense glare at Hye-Yoon to look at Lisa that says why-aren't-you-picking-me-yet-so-this-will-end?

Lisa knew to herself that if she chooses Irene, there's a consequence, and if she chooses Hye-Yoon, there's also a consequence. But if she won't choose someone, it'll be a big disaster.

She really doesn't know what to do now.

"Guys Lisa's gonna be late." Somi interfered when she saw how Lisa's struggling with the situation.

"Shut up, Jeon." Joy said then smirked at Lisa's direction. Let's see how worth it Irene unnie's efforts for this Thai is, it's a simple question yet she can't choose, it's just making me disapprove of her more.

"You can't stand there all day, Lisa. Come on, let her know how much I mean to you." Hye-Yoon said as she crosses her arms.

Lisa didn't move a bit.

Hye-Yoon drops her smile and meets Lisa's gaze. She raised her right eyebrow. You want the whole school to know how much of a slut you are?

Lisa clenched her fists.

Irene's gonna be mad, hurt, and confused if she chooses Hye-Yoon.

Hye-Yoon will surely take her revenge if she chooses Irene.

What's she supposed to do?

"Unnie, dad's asking for you at the office." Rosé suddenly appeared, still in her cheerleading uniform.

"Rosé, they're in the middle of—"

"It's urgent." Rosé cuts Joy off.

The tall girl clenched her fists and glared in Lisa's direction. Lucky bitch.

Irene glares at Lisa before walking away. Her friends gave Hye-Yoon one last look before following Irene while the students started leaving as well.

This will surely be another hot topic on their campus.

"You will regret this, Lisa. You know that." Hye-Yoon told the Thai who's still clenching her fists and looking at the floor.

"Shut up, Hye-Yoon." Rosé stood beside her bestfriend.

"Rosé Posie, we meet again." Hye-Yoon said and smiled sarcastically before leaving with her minions.

"Damn, what's her problem?" Somi asked then 'tsked' before looking at Lisa worriedly. "You okay?"

Lisa nods her head. "Let's go."

"Lisa, you can talk to me, okay?" Rosé said worriedly as she stops the Thai by holding her wrist.

Lisa smiled at her. "Of course."

///

H Y E - Y O O N

"Dad!" I shouted as I entered the mansion and throw my bag at the maid who greeted me. "DAD!"

Rushed footsteps were heard on the stairs and the old hag ugly father of mine greeted me with a wide smile.

"My lovely daughter, how's school?"

"I want you to do me a favor." I said, looking at him in disgust.

"Everything for my dearest daughter."

"There's this one girl in school who keeps bitching me out and is attempting to steal what's rightfully mine."

Just by thinking about her, my mood's already dropping to zero.

"She slapped me!" I irritatedly shouted and slumps myself on the couch.

"What?! Who's that bitch who dare slap my daughter?!" He shouted in anger as he stood in front of me. "Tell me what to do to her, my daughter."

I stare at the chandelier hanging in the middle of the living room.

She has a lot of friends. Loyal friends.

I want them.

"I want you to use your connections to kick her out, then tomorrow after school, I want her in the basement. Tied. And crying." I said, smirking to myself.

Oh, how satisfying it would be.

I will tell the whole school about how I beat her up and made her cry a river. They will surely be scared of me and will start to respect me by that.

Then, her friends will be mine.

Last but not the least, Lisa will surrender herself to me all over again.

Damn her, she looks hotter and finer compared before.

I can't wait to have a taste of her again.

"Here's my phone, call the school immediately and just say my name so they will do everything you ask for." My father said as he handed me his phone.

I immediately took it and dialed the school's number.

I watch my father walk away as I waited for someone to pick up the call.

"SNU, how may I help you?"

"Mr. Eun wants to ask for a favor." I said and smirks.

///

I R E N E

"There's nothing special about her, she grew up in a poor family. Always acting like the Queen Bee of the school, her mother was a slut, she's a slut, damnit, what do you want me to search about her?" Yeri whined and throws the phone on the couch as she slumps herself on the bed.

Wendy rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone before scrolling through it.

"Her mother got married to a rich old man and that's how they managed to move to Seoul." She said and looks at me. "Maybe that's also the reason how she managed to go to SNU."

"What's so special about it? Why is she acting like she can rule the whole school?" Joy asked irritatedly.

"Check the background of the old man and his connections, Wendy." Jennie said which Wendy immediately did.

"Ohh, he's Mr. Eun from Eun clans, remember the old man from the party who keeps looking in your ass?" She asked Jennie and chuckled.

"Oh, the pervert old man." Jennie said and clicked her tongue.

"That's why Hye-Yoon acts like a total Queen, Mr. Eun indeed is one powerful man." Seulgi said.

Jisoo raised her chicken wing in agreement before continuing to devour it.

"What do you want to do, unnie?" Jennie asked.

I look at my phone when I received another message from Lisa. She keeps on texting me because I didn't drop her home or leave her a message after we parted earlier and it's already 7pm.

I can't help it, I was upset that she still contemplated about what to answer earlier. Isn't she already aware of my wealth and power? Why is she still scared of that bitch?

Or there's a deeper reason behind it.

That, I should find it out.

"I want to figure something out, let's leave the bitch alone for now." I said as I turned off my phone.

///

Lisa was on her pjs and is already entering her dreamland when she felt the side of her bed move.

A pair of hands pulled her against their chest, holding her close.

The room was dark and chilly, the curtain on the window keeps moving because of the wind coming from the outside.

Lisa immediately snuggled to the person, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, her voice cracked.

She can't help but feel guilty and weak.

"Shh, it's fine, baby." Irene whispered back and kissed her forehead. "Let's sleep."

They acted as though nothing happened the next day.

They went to school together, ate lunch together, and study together in the library on their vacant.

They talk, hug, and kiss.

But they know that there's this invisible barrier between them.

If Lisa wants to keep the truth to Irene, then Irene will let her. She will just wait for her to open up until she's ready.

///

H Y E - Y O O N

"YOU STUPID BITCH!"

I fell on the cold floor as I received the impact of his slap across my face.

"Do you want me to get killed?! Huh?!"

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I cried out as he picks me up and slaps me again.

"You're such an ungrateful child!" He pulled me by my hair and throws me on the floor once again.

"Father, I'm sorry!" I keep on crying and begging him to stop.

My slut of a mother watched me getting beaten up by my stepfather while checking out her nails.

She wouldn't even show pity in her eyes.

"That was Irene Bae! Why didn't you tell me?! You put my life in danger because of your stupid reason!"

He keeps on beating me up and I keep on begging him to stop.

He didn't.

He didn't until I bleed.

He left with my mother, leaving me crying helplessly on the floor.

Turns out that Irene Bae is more powerful than my stupid stepfather.

My phone started ringing and an unknown number popped up.

Picking it up, I wipe my tears.

"How does it feel drinking the same poison you prepared yourself?"

I tightened the grip on my phone.

"FVCK YOU IRENE! ROT IN HELL!"

The witch chuckled on the phone, making me grit my teeth.

The line went off. She ended the call.

I throw my phone against the wall and run upstairs to my room.

What will you do with your wealth and power if you can't protect Lisa?

Smirking to myself, I opened my laptop and search for the university's page.

Let's see what you're going to do with this, Irene.

___

January 3, 2022

Me + so I need to rest :> Stay safe guys. Take care of yourselves. Wait for me to come back, okay? Don't replace me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 3.7K 35
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
200K 5.6K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
302K 2.9K 91
Exactly what the title says. This will include. Tom, Matteo, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Enzo and Regulus
997K 22.6K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.