Elmo x Nagitoes 🥵

By ohmygxds

THE SPICY LOVE STORY OF NAGITO X ELMO 🥵🥴🥴😏😳🥵🥵 More

1

71 5 29
By ohmygxds

Nagito walked into a cafe, barley squeezing through the door with his dumptuck, shawty got the fatty, little boo thing ass. He noticed a red man with rock hard abs sitting at a table alone, so he went over to talk to him. 

"Hi mister blood clot 😊" Nagitoes said.

The man looked up. "What up bbg 😏" Nagiwagi blushed, he was so hot with his orange nose and his googly eyes. The hottest thing was prbly his oddly round head.

"😳 I-I uhm- I think youre hawt." Hope gremlin cried when he realized what he just said and ran, his fat ass jiggling, out the door.

"W-wait shawty 😩" Senor period yelled, chasing after him. 

He grabbed Nagitoe's arm and turned him around. "I-I like you too 🥺👉👈" he said.

Nagito gasped and then squeezed among us imposter's big man tit. "What's your name?" he asked. "Im.. Elmo" sus man said, "and you are?" 

"I-I'm Nagito- Nagito Komaeda 😊" Nagito squeezed Elmo's other huge tit. "But you can just call me the ultimate hope 🤩"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
357K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...