Silent Voice ᪥ A Namjin AU ✓

By Borahaetales

Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Na... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
Final Chapter
New Story

40

906 71 7
By Borahaetales

(This is Seokjin's dream about what would have happened if he was never saved.Dont get confused 😅)

A surge of panic rises over Eunkyung as she pats her purse.

"Oh no no.Where's my passport !"
She bits her nails searching crazily for the passport she was so sure she put it her sling.

"Excuse me miss .Please show your passport "
The flight attendant asked again and Eunkyung wanted to die.This is ridiculous. She remembers packing it Yoongi had made her pack it.So ofcourse she brought it.Now where did it go then?

There was a line behind her and she was receiving all kinds of looks and oh dear God why cant she find it now .Did she dropped it somewhere?

"Excuse me miss ,please step aside.Come back when you fetch it."
The attendant said or most likely gritted through her teeth.She looked pretty annoyed and Eunkyung was close to crying now.She had to go to Hawaii today. She can't miss her friends wedding.

Dejectedly she stepped out of the line bowing at the passengers standing in the queue,apologizing.

"Oh dear God.I can't miss this flight.Where did it go !"
She shuffled back in her sling and no matter how many times she searched she didn't find it.

There was a bench and she went to sit on it dropping her head in her hands.

Her luggage was oddly still standing in the middle of the passway.

"Whose luggage is this !"
She heard someone yelling and she looked up widening her eyes.A little boy had fell down after he had tripped in her luggage and he was crying.His mother scarily looking everywhere to find the owner.She gulped getting up .

"Its mine"
She hushed ,the lady looking at her in complete incredulity. Her eyebrows were raised comically,occasionally twitching and Eunkyung hold a deep urge to not laugh.

"And why is it here ? Is this any place to leave your luggage! "
The lady yelled and Eunkyung dropped her head apolozing profusely.
Few attendants coming for her help.Thats it .She isn't going anywhere now.The announcement was already done and she was nowhere in a condition to find her passport.It will be late.

She began to walk towards the exit when it clicked her.Fuck right .Starbucks.She had went there and then she had took out her wallet.Her sling was opened ,and when she heard the announcement she had hastily picked up shoving her wallet back.Could it be ?

She didn't let her mind wander more as she strided towards the shop .

Looking under every table she searched but she didn't spot it.Great.Now she had really lost it.

Aerum has to marry without her bridesmaid .She can't go.

Resigning in defeat she began to walk away when someone called her.
A tall man in his 25's was approaching her.And oh damn he was handsome.

"Are you looking for this miss?"

Eunkyung squinted and when she saw what it was ,she squealed grabbing it from the latter's hands.The man was amused as well as a little taken aback.

"Oh thank god! Where did you find it?"
She said assessing it ,yes it's hers

"Near the counter."
Eunkyung frowned.Why was it there? But she shrugged .Who cares she has it now!She can go .The announcement was made and she bounced back to her luggage,dragging it .

" Thank you so much.You are a life saver!" She bowed walking away but the man was walking along with her.Okay.Now she don't want to be rude or anything but why is he following her?Does he want something in return for helping her ? She thinks the fuck not.

She stopped in her tracks snapping her head at the man.Her long hairs almost hitting his face the way she turned so fast.

"Why are you following me?"

The man titled his head .
"Why would you think that ? "

"You are walking behind me ? I think that's what people call following"

The man laughed.Eunkyung didn't find anything funny.

"Miss are you not seeing what I am wearing? "

Eunkyung blinked.oh.

"You are a pilot."

"The pilot of the plane you are boarding to be precise."
He grinned and Eunkyung was never this embarrassed.But wait how does he know where she is going?

The man was quick to point towards the counter .Oh when did they reach back there.

"It says passengers boarding plane to Hawaii.And I am pretty sure if you dont run now ,you won't be able to board it "
He smiled again walking towards the counter where he had placed his bag.

Eunkyung trailed behind .
"I am sorry.."
"Its okay."
He smiled again walking towards the arena.

Eunkyung kept blinking at him.She saw the name.Kim Joohyuk.She couldn't help but hope she meets him again.

The papers were scattered on the desk and Namjoon groaned.
It was end of semester and he had so many papers to correct.

He looked at his phone and contemplated.And then he cursed ,picking it .

"Hey Tom. Can you just send one more coffee to my cabin please ? "

He bit his tongue because this was like the tenth time he had asked now.And everytime the latter will just plead him to go home.

But Namjoon don't want to go home.The empty house kills him.Joohyuk is in Hawaii and his dad is never home.And he dont have many friends either.

Fortunately people in the university love him and Tom does too.So even if he is tired and wants to go home he surely will bring him that cup.

He went back to correcting his papers in the meantime.
There was a knock and Namjoon groaned.

"You really have to knock now ? "
Namjoon said, his head still dugged in the papers.Why are the kids always writing nonsense?

There was a chuckle and soon the cup was placed on the desk.

"Oh god you are a savior"
Namjoon said grabbing the cup and looked up to see it wasn't Tom.

"Yoongi !"
Namjoon said barely containing himself.

The latter just smiled taking a seat.
"Endsems ? Tough shit ."

"You tell me.Why have I got the dumbest class ? Ugh ,I am so close to rip all the papers now.Help me Yoongi !"
Namjoon whined.

"I am of no use in that department. And sorry ,if I was interested in math ,I wouldn't have been a piano teacher."
Yoongi shrugged .

"Hey are you free tonight? "
Yoongi asked suddenly.

Namjoon asked placing the cup to his lips "Drinks?"

"Date "
Yoongi corrected, not at all bothered by how Namjoon spilled the coffee all over himself,minding the papers.

"You can't just say things like that out of nowhere ! "
The latter yelled grimacing the stain on his white shirt.

Thankful that he didn't spoiled the sheets.

"So no? "
Yoongi pressed looking at him with pursed lips.

Namjoon blinked.He had known the latter ever since he joined the University. They are good friends and Namjoon kind of likes him too.But he never expected the latter to be the one to ask him out.

"Only if you buy me a new shirt."
Namjoon grinned making the latter squint .

"Okay."
Yoongi agreed getting up.

"See you at the bar then."
And he walked out.Namjoon blinked.What did just happened?

"Hey ! Can't you just keep me a company ? I think I need to change my shirt,care to stay until I come back ?"

Namjoon asked getting up making puppy eyes.
Yoongi rolled his eyes walking back to Namjoon's desk.
"5 minutes."

Namjoon beamed running out.

(END of dream)

"Wakey wakey Seokjin "
Wonwoo nudged him by his foot.

"I can't believe you are sleeping .Are you not scared ? "

Seokjin wasn't moving at all and Wonwoo panicked when he checked how he was barely breathing.

"Shit! He can't die yet "
He tapped his face waking him but no response.

Making him sit back pressed to the wall ,he checked his pulse .Okay.Its there.Barely .

"Is it because he lost blood? But it's not like the cut was deep"
He darted his eyes to the slit on his thigh.The blood was dried.Even his pants were stucked to it now.

"Hey ,get up!"
He yelled and Seokjin jolted awake squinting his eyes open.

"Were you acting up ? Are you fucking kidding me right now? "

Seokjin kept looking at him blankly. Yes he was.He was tired of waiting for them to kill him.

Namjoon is not coming.Yoongi? He is not so sure about him either.So why is he still here.

"What's the time?"
Seokjin coughed ,his voice rough .They didn't even give him water.

"Why ? Is it still your beauty sleep time? Don't ask questions ,your boyfriend is taking so long to take any action and we are kind of tired waiting for him now"

Seokjin smiled. He was tired and exhausted .He keeps telling them no one will come.Why can't they just listen to him?

"Why do you keep smiling ? Is it fun being getting beaten for someone else fault ? You do realize right ,your worth ? Keeping you alive is our necessity but not wish.We can still kill you right now "

"What's stopping you? "
Seokjin asked looking dead in his eyes.

"Orders.But the minute we think your use is over ,you are dead "

Seokjin nodded drooping again only to jolt when there was a loud bang somewhere.

Wonwoo didn't looked bothered at all as he smiled.

"Bangtan's here I see.Come on ,let's get you ready for the real fun"
Wonwoo said taking off his chains ,his hands still tied.

"I am not going to pick you. Get up! "
He yelled as he watch the latter not moving.

Seokjin sighed getting up ,trying to .Falling down again ,he winced.

"Oops ,forgot about that."
Wonwoo chuckled as he dragged him out.

Outside was different.The corridors weren't shady .They were plastered with a woody wallpaper ,and he could see few frames hanging.

How is this the same place.His eyes fell on the wall clock as they passed through another corridor.Namjoon really came ? Seokjin wanted to be happy ,but somehow he wasn't.Namjoon shouldn't have came.They will kill him.

"Look ! Look at the chaos out there.You said your boyfriend doesn't care.Watch him burn down everything to get to you"

Wonwoo pointed to a wall full of LCD'S. They were showing footages of what was going outside.

Seokjin had expected a fight.Some shooting too.What he didn't expect was a war.He could see few of the cars parked around ,there were men shooting each other.Seokjin was getting paranoid with the amount of bloodshed he was witnessing.

He could see a car turned upside down ,
and there was smoke .A lot of it.Every screen had covered almost every inch of the area Phoenix was hiding in.Which was a lot.Where the fuck is he ? This is not in Seoul.He was sure about that.

Explosives everywhere.There was fire ,there was blood.He could also spot few of the Red mafia members. Namjoon had told him about them .He had been briefed about it.The latter had showed him pictures too.

I know you don't need protection. But just in case ,Jin if you spot any of them ,you turn around or call me or Yoongi.

So there's Red mafia .Okay.Seokjin's eyes were searching for someone else though.After what's like a few minutes he spotted Jimin.The latter was shooting ,Jungkook closely following .And then he spotted Taehyung and a dozen of Bangtan members marching through the barrier they seemed to break.

The door slammed and Seokjin jumped in his seat.Shit.He wasn't alone,how did he forgot. His eyes kept searching for more familiar faces but someone pulled him back up.This time it was Seungri again.Seokjin hates him.

"Show times over.Now it's your time to shine pumpkin"

Pumpkin? Seokjin isn't even like a carrot right now. But he didn't have any strength to argue.

Dizzily he got up .Heavy.His legs felt heavy.But Seungri was already dragging him out .The grip tight around his arms.
Seokjin wanted to sleep.His head was pounding.

The shots were ringing in his ears ,he was dragged .Somewhere .He dont know.He don't want to know.

And then he was threw hard .Against the debris.Another dungeon.
"Get comfy,soon everyone will join you.We are having a party "

Seungri grinned. Making sure Seokjin was not in any condition to move on his own.They don't need to tie him anymore.Seokjin never tried to fight back.He is harmless they assume.

"Boss ,you have to go in.We will cover you if anything goes wrong.Find Jin.He must be in a basement somewhere "
Jimin hushed in his microphone as he walked through a tunnel.He don't know how Namjoon found about this.Their backup is on the way.Joohyuk will be here soon.And they have successfully sneaked in.

There was another explosion and Seokjin was jerked awake again.But this time it wasn't somewhere else. It was the wall in front of him that was blown .

Debris splattered everywhere.Seokjin found it going in his eyes .Shutting them he groaned.

Then it was silent again.Or was it because it was his ears that were ringing.He braced himself on his palms,coughing blood.It wasn't much like the last time.But it was enough to make him realize he is bleeding somewhere. Internally.He is fine for now.Besides the pain in his limbs ,he feels okay.

"Jin.Oh my God "
Seokjin looked up .His vision going blurry as he tried to keep his eyes open.

"What did they do to you !"
There was a hand lifting him up.Seokjin struggled to open his eyes and he cant believe whom he was seeing.

"You came" He wheeled out ,the air still filled with smoke."Why ? "

"I am sorry .Fuck Jin.I didn't meant it.I was angry and mad.It was not your fault.None of it was your fault .Jin are you with me? "
Namjoon tapped Seokjin's face careful of every bruise.

"Why ? "
Seokjin asked again falling limp against him.

"It's okay.You are safe now"
Namjoon said as he adjusted the latter more neatly in his arms ,dropping his gun aside.He found Seokjin again.

A/N: So close to pass out! 😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 936 58
jin, owner of the popular coffee shop. namjoon, leader of the rose noire, the worst gang in south korea. a love that's unexpected yet sweet. your u...
703K 40.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
72K 2.4K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
31.3K 1.5K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...