Chain of Gold

By sageteagan

Rainbow Dash grew up with a wealthy title. But under the diamond mask, was a soul longing to be free. Ten yea... More

Description
Things you need to know before reading
Chapter 1: Youth
Chapter 2: Legacy
Chapter 3: Independence
Chapter 4: Home
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: Recruit
Chapter 8: Deal
Chapter 9: Relief
Chapter 10: Bloom
Chapter 11: Bliss
Chapter 12: The First Crack
Chapter 13: When the Past Catches Up
Chapter 14: Family?
Chapter 15: Rift
Chapter 16: Fracture
Chapter 17: Ignorance
Chapter 18: The Breaking Point
Chapter 19: Shelter
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: Five Years Later
Chapter 22: Deceived
Chapter 23: Move On
Chapter 24: Forget, not Forgive
Chapter 25: Frozen Heart
Chapter 26: Bitter
Chapter 27: High Expectations
Chapter 28: Fool
Chapter 29: Memories
Chapter 30: Sprinkle
Chapter 31: Trickle
Chapter 32: Currents
Chapter 33: Escape
Chapter 34: Parallel
Chapter 35: Complete
Extra Chapter: Soarin
Extra Chapter: Analise

Chapter 5: Almost

182 6 0
By sageteagan

Apparently, Pinkie was friends with a ton of people. Two of those, were Twilight Sparkle, the daughter of one of the most known political families in Equestria, and Rarity, one of the most influential socialites in the city. Both of whom have definitely seen her at at least one party.

Oh no. After 3 months of hiding, was she actually going to get caught?

Rainbow Dash's palms were sweating with worry.

"Ah, so this is the new friend you've been talking about, darling?" Rarity asked nonchalantly, but Rainbow could see the cleverly hidden curiosity in her eyes.

"Yup! Isn't she awesome?"

"She's definitely interesting..." Twilight Sparkle joined in, her eyes matching Rarity's curiosity.

They surely recognized her.

"Get to know each other! I'll get the snacks!" Pinkie left.

The atmosphere was quiet for some time, until Rarity broke it, "Hmm, this is quite certainly the last place I thought I'd see a Dash."

"Agreed. The media said you moved somewhere else. What are you doing here?" Twilight said.

Rainbow sighed, "Look, please don't tell the media about this! Don't tell anyone!"

The two looked at each other, "We won't," They said in unison.

"Plus, it's not our place to tell." Twilight added.

"Oh, thank god!" Rainbow released a breath of relief.

"So, darling. Tell us about yourself!"

------

Talking to those two actually made Rainbow Dash feel better. Sure, they reminded her of her past, and they knew who she actually was, but that wasn't so bad. They actually understood her.

So, she told them the truth, and they respected it.

They promised to keep their mouths shut.

Not only was her secret safe, but she also got new friends.

The future seemed bright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 559 30
Rainbow Dash, 15. Just your average cocky athletic teen. Only cares about Friends, her family, Sports, grades and that's pretty much it. She isn't on...
4.5K 105 29
discover, the adventures of Rainbow and Soarin with this book Rainbow Dash arrived at CHS but no one knows it is her. everyone knows her as a murdere...
54.1K 1.6K 60
Dash is a troublesome young mare who steals for a living. She hates friendship, and avoids most ponies. The mare has a deep secret that she vowed nev...
5K 77 10
Rainbow Dash is Leaving to go to the Wonderbolts Academy, the best College for Athletics. 12 of her teammates from CHS are joining her and have obtai...