His Mariposa (Camilo Madrigal...

By Hfhdbdjsnsjs

Heneral Luna is dead. With Y/N's father being one of his most trusted men, he flees with his family to a magi... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
AAHHHHH LOOK AT THE FANART. 1
AAAAHHH LOOK AT THE FANART.2
AAAHHHHH LOOK AT THE FANART. 3
AAAHHHH LOOK AT THE FANART.4
AAHHHHH LOOK AT THE FANART. 5
AAAAHHH LOOK AT THE FANART.6
AAAHHHH LOOK AT THE FANART.7
AAAAHHH LOOK AT THE FANART. 8
AAAHHH LOOK AT THE FANART.9
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Author's Update
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Author Update
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
NO I DIDN'T PUBLISH
CHAPTER 4O
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
New Chapter
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
NOT AN UPDATE (TRUTH OR DARE)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 8

3.8K 172 188
By Hfhdbdjsnsjs

Again, Camilo waited with his friends by the bridge. It wasn't to say he didn't like his friend group, he was just sad that a certain new teenager in town promised to come and yet she still didn't.

No, she promised to try to come. There's a difference.

"Ay, Milo's sulking again", Mirabel said. Camilo just rolled his eyes.

"What? You are sulking. Guys, isn't he sulking?"

"He's waiting for the Filipina again", Dante said, one of his friends.

"She said she promised she'll try to come, didn't she?", he continued.

"Yes", Camilo replied.

"So, why are you so down?"

"She also said that yesterday"

"And?"

"Was she here yesterday?", Camilo asked and answered his own question. "No. No, she wasn't"

"She did give us that amazing adobo, though", Mirabel sighed, reminiscing the taste of the dish. Camilo smiled stupidly. "Ahh, yes that adobo. The most scrumptious, juiciest, sauciest", He sighed and dramatically leaned on Mirabel who laughed.

"Mama wants to invite her to Casi, learn the recipe", She said.

"Yeah. Well, I invited her here to hang out and she's -" Camilo spread his arms to indicate her absence, "How do you expect her to come to an invitation to Casita?", He grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Give her a break. She's new here. Maybe she's just really shy", Mirabel reasoned.

"Why are you so bummed about her anyway? You're not this pouty when it comes to us", Dante commented.

"I'm bummed because I want her to feel welcome in Encanto. I want her to make friends and be comfortable. How is she gonna do that when she's all cooped up in her home?", Camilo replied, gradually speaking faster with every sentence.

"Don't be so hard on her. We should just be patient. What matters is that we invited her"

When it was time to drop Butchokoy off, Camilo pulled himself together. He wasn't gonna be rude. Mirabel was right.  They should be more patient with her. He should be more patient with her. A new smell after around the compound. Camilo didn't recognize it but it smelled good. It relaxed him a bit. Made his irritation dissipate. 

Food was always the way to his heart.

"Tao po!", Butch yelled. Y/N opened the door with a small smile.

"Hey", she, giving her brother a kiss before sending him to his room. It made Camilo smile.

"Hey" He replied, trying and failing to not be obvious with sniffing the air. Y/N giggled.

"Come in, this'll take a minute", she said and left the door open, not leaving any room for questions. Antonio looked at Camilo who checked his watch. 

"We have some spare time", he shrugged and hopped up the stairs with his brother.

"Ah-ah. Cat stays outside", Camilo said to Diego before shutting the door after him.

Camilo froze on his spot as he took in the house. The deLos Reyes residence at night looked entirely different than it did at day. Earlier, the house was quiet and cool before they left. Now, it was now warm and cozy and the smell of dinner wafted all over the place, intoxicating Camilo.

He huffed out a laugh. He now shamelessly inhaled and twirled towards the sala.

"What's this heavenly smell??", he sighed.  He heard Y/N from the kitchen. He struts towards the kitchen to find her stirring something in a saucepan, with her back to him. She turned to look at him and jerked her head toward the pan, giving him permission to go near. Camilo almost sprinted to the stove but controlled himself and his excitement. Y/N continued stirring as she watched Camilo inhale the fragrance of the steaming delicacy.

"What is this?", Camilo sighed and opened his eyes. He saw Y/N sporting a proud grin on her face. 

"It's Kaldereta. Beef Kaldereta. Usually, I'd used goat meat but beef works just fine"

"Woah", Camilo said, his eyes almost glistening as he stared at the contents of the pan. 

"I like beef. Nice and chewy", Camilo couldn't help himself. Y/N snickered at him and his grumbling stomach. She took a spoon from the drawer and dipped it in the soup, making sure to include a slice of meat. She then handed it to Camilo who immediately shoved it in his mouth.

He regretted it as the hot soup immediately scalded his tongue.

"Hashfashashafshahotshotshhotch!", He danced around until Y/N handed him a glass of water, snickering to herself.

"You should've blown on it first", She rolled her eyes. Camilo only wiggled his eyebrows as he chugged the whole glass. He put the empty cup down with a sigh.

"Right. Take two", He made to dip the spoon back in the pot when Y/N flicked on his wrist.

"Ay! Lady, chill! I just want a taste!", He said.

"You already put that in your mouth. You have to use a serving spoon or you'll spoil the food", Y/N said condescendingly.

"You're just like Tia Julieta", Camilo grumbled but eagerly accepted the soup and chunk of meat from the ladle into his spoon. Y/N raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Well?"

Camilo raised his eyebrows as well and made a show with blowing on the spoon. Y/N just rolled her eyes as a smirk played on her lips as she watched Camilo finally eat the spoonful. 

The taste of carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes greeted Camilo like a fiesta just for him. He let out a sigh and a moan as he savored the beautiful new flavor sitting in his mouth. He heard Y/N giggle beside him. He bit into the chunk of meat expecting it to taste like normal beef, but no. The sauce seeped deep into the fibers of the beef making it extremely juicy with every bite. Camilo's eyebrows rose as his eyelids closed and he hummed some version of an angelic awakening. Y/N full-on laughed beside him.

"Does it taste good?", She asked. Camilo opened his eyes, bringing an offended palm to his chest.

"Does it taste good??", he asked and swallowed the piece of meat. "Tonito! get over here!". Antonio emerged and Camilo eagerly gave him a spoonful of kaldereta (after he'd blown on it, of course). Antonio had almost the identical reaction of his older brother, only less funny and cuter. 

All this made Y/N's heart swell with pride and melt with shyness.

"It tastes so Goood!!, he squealed and hopped on his spot. 

"Tell me what the rest of the family thinks", Camilo snapped his head towards her.

"The rest of the family?", he watched Y/N rummage the cupboards for a container.

"You mean we're bringing some of that home?!", Antonio yelled. Camilo didn't say anything but had the same question etched on his face.

"Well, you don't expect me, Koy, and Tatay, to finish all that, did you?". Well, it is a pretty big pot for just three people.

"Also, Tatay got a job at the all-boys high school so I thought I'd cook his favorite to celebrate", she said. More like grunted. Camilo tsked and offered to get whatever she was trying to reach in that cupboard. He shifted himself taller to be eye-level with the cupboard.

"Which one?"

"Blue bowl, white lid", Camilo easily reached for it and shrunk back to his original height.

"Thanks. I thought your power was shapeshifting?", Y/N asked, carefully scooping kaldereta into the bowl.

"I just shapeshifted into a taller version of myself", Camilo shrugged and eagerly watched as Y/N continued to scoop half the pot of the delicious kaldereta into the bowl. She put the lid on snugly and took a bag from under the sink.

"There, you'll be able to have seconds", she said, handing the bag to Camilo. Camilo couldn't help but giggle excitedly.

"Thank you so much, mi Hermosa cocinera", Camilo said and flourished his arms dramatically. Y/N raised an eyebrow at the additional compliment.

"We better get home before this gets cold", Camilo said, patting the bowl.

"Wait! I need to use the bathroom!", Antonio said.

"You can go at Casita, Tonito"

"But Camilo, it's really about to come out!", Antonio. 

"Go ahead, Tonito", Y/N answered before Camilo. He relented, "Call me when you're done"

"Okay!", Antonio replied from the bathroom.

"So, which school does your dad work at now?"

"South Encanto High School For Boys"

"Hey! That's my school!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I made a lot of friends there", Camilo said. Y/N didn't reply.

"Speaking of making friends", Camilo started, Y/N grimaced. "You didn't come to the bridge... again". Y/N groaned.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just got so caught up in -"

"Camilo? I'm done!", Antonio yelled. Camilo sighed with disappointment while Y/N with relief mixed with guilt.

"Coming!"

Camilo and Antonio finished up and Y/N waited by the door.

"Thank you for the food Ate Y/N"

"You're welcome, Tonito", she said with a smile.

"Can you try to come tomorrow?", Camilo asked, trying to not show his disappointment. Y/N nodded.

"Thanks for watching over Butch", she said.

"Thanks for the kaldereta", Camilo said, hugging the bag as he got down the steps. "See you tomorrow?", he asked hopefully.

"Well, you have to return the bowl", Y/N said.

"You know what I meant", Camilo rolled his eyes half playfully.

"I'll try", Y/N said. They exchanged one last smile before Camilo and Antonio left the compound.

Again, everyone loved the dish Camilo brought home. The dish was so good that Camilo forgot about his anxiousness about whether Y/N gonna show up tomorrow until he went to his room, tossing and turning until he slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mi Hermosa cocinera = my beautiful chef

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 101 6
[Thoma x Ayato fluff] Thoma and Ayato had been close friends for as long as they both could remember. They'd been in each others lives for so long th...
142K 4.4K 40
More then the world Evil Morty just wanted the beautiful girl by the name y/n .....But to what extent....well DUH read the book and find out!!!
17K 295 30
The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story .
275K 8.9K 78
BOOK 2 of 2 !! Completed Being Edited !! Y/n, a leader of a family, going into war with her trigger and lover by her side. Sure, going into war isn't...