TRAMP STAMP » 𝐾𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖...

By -VELV-

fem! reader | soulmate au •◦இ•◦ Soulmates are a fascinating thing. Some people are astonished by the idea of... More

- Introduction -
1 • Solus • 1
2 • Outrecuidance • 2
3 • Ultion • 3
4 • Lethargy • 4
5 • Menace • 5
6 • Accomplice • 6
7 • Tangible • 7
8 • Ennui • 8
9 • Premonition • 9
10 • Recalcitrant • 10
11 • Omnipotent • 11
12 • Minor • 12
13 • Imposter • 13
14 • Scathing • 14
15 • Elated • 15
16 • Mistake • 16
18 • Yield • 18
19 • Onslaught • 19
20 • Ulterior • 20
21 • Wretched • 21
22 • Impromptu • 22
23 • Livid • 23
24 • Lethal • 24
25 • Sabotage • 25
26 • Turbulent • 26
27 • Alone • 27
28 • Yearn • 28
Soulmate, Promise Me You Will Stay

17 • Exasperate • 17

690 30 0
By -VELV-

ex·as·per·ate/iɡˈzaspəˌrāt/ verbirritate and frustrate (someone) intensely.

~

"So, (F/n) will knock out all the passengers, Bakugou will knock out the captain and anyone else he crosses while I lay here and order a martini," Hori explains, crossing his legs when he finds a free mat and slips on a pair of sunglasses. Bakugou kicks at the other male's leg and grabs the back of his shirt to lift him from the ground. "I can't steer a ship. Your job is to get us there and to not get us caught beforehand, dumbass." Hori quietly squeals as he's lifted to his feet with ease. He didn't exactly have the muscle Bakugou did after all. Even if his fighting skills were better.

(F/n) didn't stand around for long, ignoring their small squabble and she was already preparing the premade balls of sleep gas. She didn't plan on using her quirk to poison them since she needed to wait until they arrived at the prison.

She walks by occupied rooms, humming a small song to herself as she presses the buttons on the small containers and she starts rolling them into open slots, windows, or vents. The only thing on her mind was to free innocent lives and take them and their families to a safe place.

The sound of happy chatter sounded from a ballroom down a flight of red, carpeted stairs. The women were dressed in their best gowns and the men were wearing their nicest suits. They were all drinking fancy wine, eating fancy food that (F/n) couldn't name, smoking cigars that probably cost more than both of her moms' combined paychecks. They were all here to watch the abuse of innocent people.

(F/n)'s pupils dilute and she wrinkles her nose before grabbing a larger ball of sleep gas and throws it down the stairs after releasing the trigger. Immediately, people begin to scatter, duck, or just stand there and scream. Some even attempted to run up the stairs, but (F/n) was quick to shut the grand doors. She ties the handles together with one of the grey tablecloths that decorated the tables on the empty balcony and her feet carry her up the ladder where Bakugou and Hori would be.

She could hear rushed steps, grunts, and yells as she entered the medium-sized room. One of the captain's men was slumped over, tightly tied to one of the poles, and he now had a bruise forming on his cheek that was much darker compared to his pale complexion. Two others had the same shiny bruise. By the way that Bakugou was rubbing his knuckles, she knew he was the one that threw the punches.

The (e/c) eyed girl could only watch as the captain struggled against Hori and she could tell that the shadow-shifting male was playing with the older man like how a cat would a mouse. It was interesting at first while she watched Hori dodge the captain's quick attacks, but the interest melted away and it was replaced by annoyance. Her pace was fast and she brings her arm back, getting ready to strike the man herself.

Bakugou allowed his red eyes to follow her movements and he smirked when the man's knees bent and he crumbled against the floor. "Your job was to knock him out," (F/n) scolded Hori and she places her hands on her hips, "not play around! He could've easily alerted someone, dumbass!" Bakugou snorts and (F/n)'s eyes widen, releasing that the blond's attitude and words were slowly rubbing off on her.

"That's my girl," Bakugou whispered to himself, not bothering to interrupt their- one-sided- conversation and he starts tying the captain up to a different pole. One of the crewmen was awake, his blue eyes darted around the room before landing on his slumped-over captain. He doesn't have the time to call out when Bakugou knocks him out with a swift kick.

Pulling his mask down to his chin, Hori only gives her a big grin and pats her shoulder as if pushing away her words of warning. The way he acted unsettled Bakugou deeply, but he didn't bother bringing this up to the already frustrated woman.

"But we're fine now, everyone's out cold and we're now on our way to the prison. What more could you ask for?" Hori grabs the wheel of the ship, presses a few buttons, and shoots a handsome smile in the direction of the other two.

(F/n) squints her eyes, rubs her temples, and leans against the wall after saying, "some peace of mind."

After moving all the passed-out bodies to the main deck, (F/n) leans against the metal rails and stares at the prison in the distance. She felt a pit grow in her stomach and she has to look away. "Are you alright?" Bakugou asks as he lifts himself up to sit on the rail and locks his ankles around one of the supporting ones.

"In a way," was all she says and she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up when she sees a much smaller ship arriving close to the prison's port. "They're bringing in more prisoners." She was quick to change the subject, not wanting her feelings to be involved with the mission. "I'm just ready to break this corrupt government apart because the longer I wait, the more it pisses me off." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 12.3K 32
(Book 2 of 2) Two years after your reawakening as a vampire, life seems to be going better than you ever thought it would be. You have a wonderful jo...
107K 4.9K 13
Soulmates. The most talked about topic in the world. You can use a special pen to write on your arm. Whatever you write will appear on them. The ink...
288 8 8
Soulmates. Since the beginning of time, soulmates existed, connecting two individuals with a bond so strong that nothing could fracture. No matter w...
481K 9.6K 30
(BakuDeku/Soulmate AU) Izuku has hidden his soulmate mark in fear of what Bakugou would think, but he finds out there's a way to sever a bond. When h...