NEVER NOT β€’ H.RENJUN

By sapphirenct

❝π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢 ❞ angel & demon au :: in a world wh... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

27

321 21 5
By sapphirenct

| chapter twenty-seven |
hyewon is worth everything..
« so if i'm losing a piece of me
maybe i don't want heaven »

"Archangel Lee?" Renjun questioned as he opened the front door. He furrowed his brows curious about his visit until he remembered the last time he visited. "If you're here to warn—"

The Archangel interrupted him, "No. I'm not here for that. I'm here because.." He was hesitant to speak.

"What is it?"

"The Demon, Hyewon, she was summoned to Heaven," He told him.

The Angel felt his heart plummet to the floor. "What do you mean? For what?" His voice shook with fear.

"At first she wanted me to relay her goodbye to you but then she said it would be best if she left quietly," The Superior explained. "I wasn't gonna do it but I thought it was only right that you knew."

"Her goodbye?"

The Archangel nodded, "It might be her last day on Earth if the Deity doesn't pardon her."

Unwilling to waste another minute, Renjun spread his wings and flew home. Other times he'd love to be heading there. But now, in this situation, he was dreading it.

The flight was short, although hidden within clouds, he knew the way to Heaven well. The Gates of Heaven could never be missed by the eyes of the Angels.

Once he arrived, he rushed through the gates without a single thought in his head.

Every other angel watched him as though he were crazy. As if he didn't belong. He had pure white wings like them yet, they looked at him as if he were a stranger. In their heads, they pointed out every single imperfection they saw in the angel.

Renjun couldn't pay any mind to the many eyes that judged him though. His only priority was finding Hyewon.

He rushed through another set of white doors where she should've been standing. But he was only met with his creator.

"Angel Huang Renjun."

"Where is she?" Renjun unintentionally disregarded Him. "Hyewon. I know she was here. What did you do?"

"Are you listening to yourself?" The Deity spoke angrily. Renjun shut his mouth but his eyes spoke millions of words for him. "This is not the way you should be acting. I put you on this Earth to be helpful and kind. I did not create you to mess with an enemy and cause this trouble."

"Then, why did You put her on my path and make me fall in love with her?" The Angel argued, unwilling to give up.

"Do not talk back to me!" His voice only got louder. "I put a lot of people on your path, Renjun. You just happened to foolishly choose her, the bad path." Renjun shook his head, denying his words. To him, she was the best of his choices. Choosing to be with her even though they knew they shouldn't even breathe near each other, was one of his favorite choices.

"A good Angel does not fall in love. Especially with a demon. You know that very well."

"Why does it make me any less of an angel?" Renjun cried out loud. He was frustrated beyond words. "Is it an imperfection? Is that why? You can't handle the fact that I'm not as perfect and as kind as You." The Angel had no idea where all his confidence came from. But he didn't plan on stopping, he wanted to speak his mind. "All this time we've been lied to. You lied to all of us! We were always told that Demons were the cruelest creatures on Earth. But they aren't. Not all of them. And definitely, not her. She can be kind too. She cares about me. You just never want to give Demons another chance. They deserve second chances just as much as we Angels do!"

The God remained silent, watching the Angel with wonder. "Is she really worth committing such a grave sin?" He asked calmly.

Renjun looked into His eyes, head held up high, "Hyewon is worth everything to me. And if loving her means that I am imperfect and a sinner, then so be it." It was silent for a few minutes as Renjun took a deep breath. "I really don't want to lose her. If anything, take me, not her. She really deserves another chance at life."

The Deity remained silent. He stared down at the Angel curiously. "The Demon said the same thing," He said, impressed by the devotion of the two. They were two worlds apart yet so alike at the same time. "But things were already settled. She decided to give up her life for you. She has ten days left on this Earth. And because of the sinful things you've said and done today you are banned from Heaven until those ten days are up."

"What, no–"

Before Renjun could say anything else, the Deity snapped his fingers and he was locked out of Heaven.

Ten days.

It's not enough time. No amount of days on Earth would be enough time with her.

Desperate to find her, Renjun rushed to the only place he could think of. He ran through the streets on Earth aware of all the stares he got. Even humans judged his actions now. He couldn't care less though. All he thought about was Hyewon. It was always her on his mind, now and since the day he first laid eyes on her in that alley.

"Hyewon..," Renjun muttered under his breath. He didn't stop running once. He wanted to be with her and hold her as soon as possible.

Nearing the grass field, the Angel couldn't help but get emotional. Tears filled his eyes and his heart pounded rapidly in his chest. "Please..be there." He wiped away the single tear that fell from his left eye.

Once he arrived, all the memories they shared in that place came back. From the day they ditched classes together to their first-ever kiss.

"Hyewon," He called out when he didn't see her. He ran further into the green field paying no attention to the people around him that continued to judge him. "Cho Hyewon..where are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 28K 69
𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞; 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐯𝐞. 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐒𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞; π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬. Huang Renjun, a cold and ruthless King of the U...
75.9K 4.3K 55
sequel to home β€Ί jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ κ’° there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
457K 24.2K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ κ’° when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. κ’± β†· vulgar...
45.9K 2.6K 25
❝ Can I trust you? ❞ In which renjun finds himself guilty of a mistake that he didn't do. β–‚ COMPLETED ➱ MAFIA x SOULMATE AU BOOK 2 OF DREAMLINQUENT T...