A Fake (Toxic) Relationship๐Ÿ‹...

By Haruichi_chi

โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a S... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 [Re-write]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (End)
Chapter 33 (Bonus Story)
Chapter 34 (Bonus)
Chapter 35 (Side story)
Epilouge

Chapter 16

543 13 3
By Haruichi_chi

•Alisa Parker.•

[yes! I'm the one who drew the cover. That's Alisa Parker. I didn't had a chance to color it since I got lazy.]

Y/n's Pov:

'A-ahh.. You must be? R-rindou's girlfriend?' Alisa said, she seems so nice.

She have a mole on her left eye and have a lovely face, she looks innocent, Is she even a 25 years old? She looks young.

[Oh, have I already mention Rindou's age? Y/n and Rindou only have 1 year gap. Rindou is 25 here (if I mention that his age is 27 please let me know)]

_

We began to dig our food whne they've arrived.

I wanted to get the pasta, so I went and get but Alisa also want it so we both got bump by each other's Hand.

'Ah! I'm very sorry.' She said 'h-huh? I should be t-the one who should apologize.' I panicked a little 'y-you can get it first.' She said 't-thank you.'

How awkward.

Alisa want the piece of a boneless chicken, but she couldn't get it.

Then, I was about to get it but rindou already gave it to Alisa.

Yeah, make a move. Great. I look like a thirdwheeler here ahahaha. Fuck.

'You want some?' Rindou asked 'No. No thank you.' I don't want you to give me any food. I'll get it on my own you Bullshit.

'So... May I know your name, sweetheart?' Rindou's father asked 'It's Y/n. Y/n Hiiragi.' I said 'what a nice name for a girl like you, it really fits you.' He said 'T-thank you.' I was kinda flustered by that Mr. Haitani.

'I like your hair, Y/n.' Their mother smiled at me 'U-uh.. Thank you.'

'Alisa, I like your hairstyle today.' Their mother compliment her, oh gosh yeah.. she's the favorite. Just let me live a happy life please...

'T-thank you, Auntie.' She replied.

'How's your company going, Teresa?'

_

I felt like I don't existed here, They're keep on laughing and complimenting Alisa, I get that she's prettier than me, just let me leave, I want to head home now.

_

When the christmas came, we all have a toast together.

'MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!'

_

After that, I went outside for me to relax. I need air for today, It's suffocating here.

'I can't believe, I'm here even if I'm not rindou's real girlfriend...' I mumbled.

As I was walking to the pond, and in there I saw Rindou and Alisa talking.

I hid directly to the Bush and eavesdrop them.

.......

'R-rindou...' 

'Can't you just think about breaking up with Thay guy?' His tone was so gentle but it's clearly he's angry.

'I-I can't....'

'You already have a girlfriend. Why cheat on her when she deserves all your love?' She said 'Just! I... Just don't talk about her. She's not my girlfriend okay?' He replied 'Rindou... I know.'

Rindou got shocked when Alisa said something.

'I like you, and I won't gonna lie... I wanted to say those words to you but... I can't marry a Criminal.' She said, her voice were trembling.

'My family knew when they saw you, somewhere, killing some guys. I was shocked also, Y-you were kind.'

'So you liked me too? Then broke your engagement with him.' He said 'I can't.'

'And why is thay?' He asked 'Y-you... I'm scared to marry you.' She replied 'why!?'

'I'll stop being an delinquent, are you okay with that?' He asked 'Yeah.. But, I needed some time. I'll think about it. I need 2 months..' She said 'Then think about it.' He said happily.

I'm glad he's going to steal her away. I'll live a good life, for now on! Yes!

I was about to leave but then I made some noise, and they notice it fast.

'H-huh?' I mumbled.

I tripped... I didn't know what to do so I did something stupid.

'*Clapped* T-that's good to hear rindou! Y-you can call off our agreement!' I said while I smiled at them 'What? No.' He said.

'What the fuck? You already got a girlfriend. So let me live a happy life where I can just flirt with anyone without worrying anything.' I said 'No. Oue deal is we'll end this after three months and that's on February.' He said.

Tsk this fucking jekr already had a girlfriend.

'I'm leaving now.' I said.

They just stand there and watch me to disappear.

_

I was walking to the bus stop.

I'll just get my Ferari tomorrow....

_

Around 2 am I got home.

'Finally I'm kinda good now. They'll get married..' I mumbled.

I just lay and keep on thinking about my future.

*ding!*

'Who? Who's texting me early in the morning?' I checked the phone and sees an Unknown number.

Unknown.

Unknown: Y/n! It's been a while I'm glad I got your phone number from Hina.

Me: who? How do you know  Hina-chan?

Unknown: It's me Takemitchy!

Me: Takemitchy!? Woahh!! It's been a while!!

Unknown: Let's hang out tomorrow? Chifuyu and Hina will come along, you wanna come?

Me: Sure! I'm so fucking down!

Unknown: as usual, you're cursing when you're excited.

Me: yep! See yah let me sleep.

Unknown: sure! Around 11 am? At chifuyu's shop.

Me: sure! But how about kazutora-kun?

Unknown: He said he's gonna look for their shop since Chifuyu-kun will come along.

Me: okay! Byeee!!

Unknown: goodnight! Y/n-chan!

_

Ha... It's been a while since I've saw them...

My dogs hop on my bed and sleep with me.

'Ohhh... Rinrin! Cooper!' They sure love cuddle.

Wait! I just notice that Rindou and Rinrin have the same nickname! What the fuck fate!?

_

Tomorrow: 10:57 am

'Glad I made it in time.' I said while I was panting 'Oh! You've change too much, Y/n-chan.' Hina-chan said as she smiled at me, What a lovely smile.

'How was Rinrin and Cooper?' Chifuyu asked 'oh! they're fine.' I ssid cheerfully 'How about Excalibur?' I asked 'Oh! That! I'm glad you called him that! You always call him Peke j.' He nag 'Lol. Baji-san made them.' I said 'Is someone coming?' I asked because we didn't leave yet.

'Oh! Inui-kun, Mitsuya and Hakkai-kun would tag along, I just  called them. Angry and Smiley can't come they have flights tomorrow and so do the others.' Takemitchy-kun said 'oh! They they are.' Hina-chan pointed.

Mistuya and hakkai, I  don't know them to be honest...

'Oh! Inui! Your hair!' I said as I laigh hard 'What? Is there something wrong with it?' He asked, tilting his head to his left 'No. They're pretty.' I said 'Is that a Compliment?' 'Yes! For sure.' I said tapping his shoulder.

'Let's go watch movies!' -takemitchy

We went to Movies, buy some things, and went everywhere.

_

'Your car is cool.' Mitsuya complimented me 'A-ah thanks.' I replied.

He's a Rookie Fashion designer, I can't believe I'm with him. This is so cool!!!
(Takemitchy-kun told me)

'By the way. May I ask your work? You must be a Business woman.' He said while I was driving, following takemitchy and the others, they said we'll go to the beach.

(Author-chan loves Beach)

'Ah... You sure you're not a cop?' I asked 'yeah?' He asked 'I'm a delinquent.' I said 'from Bonten.' I added 'E-eh?' He was shocked.

'Yes.'

'Oh..'

_

We went to the beach and have some fun there.

we stayed for 1 night there and we head home around 4 pm.

_

'See yah!'

'Let's hang out more!' They said.

'Y/n.. Here an invitation for Our wedding.' Takemitchy was all shy, so funny 'Oh yeah~ I'll be a brides maid! That's great!' I said, teasing them. 'I'll head home now!' I said 'See you! Inui and Y/n.'

_

I drop Inui to his Motor shop.

_

'Ha... That was fun. Rinrin! Cooper! I'm back!' I shouted, 'eh? Where are them?' I mumbled.

'You're back.' Someone talked 'Huh? Rindou? What are you doing here?' I asked 'Let's hang out!' He smiled 'W-where's cooper and Rinrin?' I added, asking him a question 'Eh? Rinrin? That was me.' He jokingly said 'Where are they?' I asked again 'Oh. I feed them.' He said smirking.

'With poison.' I was startled about what he said, I couldn't speak because of angry, I'm trembling...

C-cooper... T-that was Baji-san and Chifuyu-kun's gift to me....!

I was trebling so much.

'W-why?' I mumbled 'Huh?' 'WHY!?' I pushed him hard.

'What the fuck!?'

'W-why? Why would you do something terrible to an Innocent animal!?' I yelled at him, my tears were falling.

He was so shocked.

'Leave.. Leave me alone.'

He grabbed my arm.

'Wait-'

I slapped his face hard that It turns red.

'I hate you.' I glared at him like I was gonna kill him.

'Chill... I-I was just joking, Y/n... T-the guy named Kazutora took them for a walk.' He said.

It felt like my heart was about to explode of anger.

he was just laughing.

'Was it fun!? Joking like that!? Joke like that is not funny Rindou Haitani! You're the worst person and the Cruel creature thay God made! I hate you so much! You better off dead.' I said and slammed my door.

He think it's funny? Scaring me like that!? Well it's not! He's such a fucking crazy man! He needs therapy right away!

_

*Knock*

I opened the door with an angry face, Rindou had left.

'E-eh? Y/n?' Kazutora appears 'Leave.' I said and grabbed my dog. I slammed the door and hugged both of my dogs.

D-did I do something wrong? -kazutora

To be continued......

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

[HI! SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I GOT SICK FOR 3 DAYS AND I'M GLAD I'M KINDA OKAY RN! I'M VERY SORRY😭]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.6K 22
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ" There was...
41.9K 947 22
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] '๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐ผ ๐‘‘...
4.5K 103 15
๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ž (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real person. Haitani Ran, a criminal with char...
48.9K 2.5K 20
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜...