𝗰𝘂𝘁! minsung

By CARATOLOGY

↳ #MINSUNG. [COMPLETED] ¡! ❀┊ ❝ he was the most stunning boy i'd ever laid eyes on, so naturally i hated his... More

l' ann✿nce
1: you're going to be late!
2: that's him?
3: i can't do this
4: the better son
5: back to work
6: fake it 'till you make it
7: the chemistry project
8: do you want this or not?
9: just pretend
10: late night talks
11: indifference
12: why do you care?
13: airing day
14: what the hell?
15: i don't want to
16: feeling something?
17: back to square one
18: practice makes perfect
20: arguing again
21: you'd better improve
22: fan service
23: how dare you
24: ships everywhere
25: holiday week
26: why do i miss you?
27: first sight
28: playful banter
29: i've been lying
30: please don't hide
31: getting along?
32: jeongin's master plan
33: whoops!
34: it's not goodbye just yet
35: trust in me
36: paparazzi + articles
37: confirmation comes with confidence
38: happily ever afters do exist
rec✿nnaissance
CUT!: XMAS SPECIAL!!

19: advice

3.1K 171 99
By CARATOLOGY

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

HAN JISUNG.

"Jisung? Minho? We're getting you out of there now! Stand back from the doors!"

Minho and I break apart, eyes flicking between each other and the floor as an awkward tension settles in the air.

"Okay!" I call out in confirmation, breathless. My voice cracks a little, and I feel myself blush furiously.

The second we're lifted out of the elevator, Jinyoung and Yonghee rush forward to get our styling done, hurrying us in separate directions down the corridor. I don't look back at Minho, I'm far too embarrassed to meet his eye right now.

I quickly change into my TMT uniform, transforming once more into Moon Yunseo.

As soon as I sit down in front of the vanity, my eyes widen in horror. My lips are insanely red and swollen... I pray to god Jinyoung doesn't notice.

"So, it seems someone had fun in the elevator after all? I was worried you two would kill each other."

Shit.

"Don't worry!" He continues mischievously, "I won't tell Jinki his plan worked. He asked that we wait half an hour before we even called the fire brigade. Said you guys had something you need to talk about and well, it seems I owe Yonghee fifteen thousand won now."

He smiles wistfully in the direction Yonghee dragged Minho, meanwhile my blood boils. Jinki left us that long in the elevator on purpose?! Oh, how I wish I were able to give him a piece of my mind for once.

Fuming, I fall silent as Jinyoung finishes doing whatever the hell it is he does that makes my face look so good.

"Go grab something from the cafeteria before you start, alright? Just... please be careful with your makeup!" Jinyoung suggests, and I smile at him briefly before storming off to find my best friends.

"FELIX. CHANGBIN. HELP." I bellow as I enter the cafeteria.

Changbin is the first of the two I spot, frozen in place with a sandwich half sticking out of his mouth as he was in the middle of walking back to his table. My eyes then travel to Felix, who is already looking at me with mild concern.

Thank the lord for my best friends.

I rush over to them and make myself at home right away, throwing my phone onto the table dramatically as I prepare to explain everything that just happened.

I notice a few cast members casting curious glances in our direction, almost as if they're ready to eavesdrop at any moment.

I ignore them and lean in, gesturing for my friends to do the same.

"As you know, Min-dumbass-hoe and I just got stuck in an elevator for like an hour and a half. And it was pretty damn boring if I do say so myself."

"And you're telling us things we already know, why? Did something happen?"

Shit. I'd hoped Felix wouldn't notice if I didn't tell the entire story.

"Um... no, like why would anything happen? We just sat there. Like literally just sat not talking. It was boring."

"So the tea is what exactly then?" Felix raises a brow, his entire expression filled with suspicion.

"I have a question for you guys," I cut in nervously, trying to change the topic. "How do you know if you're catching feelings for someone? Like please don't tease me it's a genuine question."

Changbin stops for a moment, deep in thought. Felix still looks doubtful, but thankfully doesn't press any further. I think I may have dodged a bullet today, by a mere hair. 

"When you want to spend every second with them. When you find yourself staring at them for way longer than you should, as if they were an exquisite painting in the louvre. When every little touch, every word that exits their mouth makes you breathless and dizzy, but it feels wonderful. that's what it's like."

My mouth hangs open in shock at Changbin's words. I certainly wasn't expecting something so poetic.

"What was that?" I ask in awe, my eyes as round as saucers. 

"Well... you said it was a genuine question so I uh- I gave you a genuine answer." He mutters shyly, ears turning pink at the tips.

It's then that I notice Felix is also blushing a little, staring off into space as if contemplating something life-changing. And maybe he is. But right now, Changbin's words buzz around my skull as I try to make sense of them. 

"Alright, that's it. Even I'm not thick enough to turn a blind eye to whatever went down in that elevator. Spill. Now." Changbin complains, breaking both Felix and I out of our separate daydreams.

 It turns out I did not in fact dodge that bullet.

"We may have uh- well..." But before I can say it, Felix cuts me off with a loud gasp.

"NO. OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T?" He grins manically, while I die of embarrassment.

"Did what?"

"Oh Binnie, isn't it obvious? Minho totally kissed him! And don't even try to deny it Ji because I-"

In an instant, I lunge at my best friend, clamping a hand over his mouth before he can utter another word and risk having the entire cafeteria full of cast members overhear. My own action gives me a strong sense of deja vu and I let go quickly, hastily trying to erase the thoughts that flood my mind.

"He- well, Jinki wanted us to practice so uh-... but I hated it guys, I hate him okay? He's such an asshole and his lips are so- you know what I don't even care about his lips, like it's so obvious I don't care," I ramble like an idiot.

"Mhm," My friends respond in unison, dripping with sarcasm.

I've been caught.

"Look," I sigh, "I seriously need your help okay? I don't want to feel this way because of everything that dickhead has done to me but after that, it's all I can think about. It doesn't mean I like him, right?"

"Sometimes it takes time to accept things. You know deep down what the truth is, but coming to terms with it has the possibility of being uncomfortable, so you turn a blind eye to it and try to pretend it isn't there, or create false realities to avoid admitting it to yourself. I'm not going to tell you how to feel, because whatever I say won't matter. Only you know how you feel, you just have to be brave enough to allow yourself to see it and accept it for what it is." 

I know Felix is right. And true to his words, I don't respond because I'm afraid of confirming what I already know. Afraid of accepting the truth.

But as Minho enters the cafeteria, styled as the insanely handsome biker Seo Minjun, I wonder how much longer I can last before I have to face my feelings.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

update number two!

wow, this is one of the only times i've actually stayed true to my words and managed a double update! i was worried i wouldn't end up having time, but i managed to finish this chapter before the end of the night! 

i hope everyone had/is having an amazing day right now! take care of yourselves, i love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 25.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
479K 20.3K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
56.6K 2.4K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
250K 13.6K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...