๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ | Haitani...

By yang_161

โ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐‹๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐๐“๐‡ โž - ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† : This may contain profanities, spoilers, bloody, angst, g... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18

14.2K 732 406
By yang_161

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

The loud voice of rena's mother was almost heard by all the people inside the haitani's mansion.

The woman were furious after she received a message from rena's teacher that her one and only daughter didn't attend school yesterday.

Though deep inside her, she doesn't care about it, she's just putting all her anger towards the little girl. After her arguments with her husband.

Rena couldn't say anything since she knew it's her fault for getting scolded but she couldn't help to burst out crying.

" I'm so sorry, mama" the only words that keep on repeating in rena's mouth.

However, her mother didn't listened and just keep on yelling at her.

Rena is helpless. No once cares about het.

Her nanny was too scared to even step forward to help her. Even the maids.

Her father, as usual is not in their mansion. He didn't give a fuck about his daughter. He's too busy dealing with his company.

" Where did you go yesterday?!" Rena's mother asked. With her loud annoying voice echoed inside her daughter's room.

However, rena didn't respond instead she cried harder due to how scared she is.

" Haitani Rena, Asnwer!" Her mother ordered. In which rena flinch in fear and look up to look to her mother's scary face.

"C-city" Rena answered as she look back down onto the floor and watch her tears repeatedly falling down onto the floor.

She heard her mother let out an audible breath in frustration.

" Nanny, take her to school, better watch over this brat" The woman ordered and left rena's room.

The nanny that were standing in the corner immediately run towards rena and started wiping her tears away.

"Shhh.., it's okay now." She whispered in a very soft and calming voice.

Rena nodded her head and Forced herself not to cry.

She just wish her dada ran and dada rinny is by her side to save her just like heroes that she considered them to be.

" Nanny" she called out as she hide her face in her nanny's neck.

" I don't want to be here. I want to be with dada ran and dada rinny again" She said. Which her nanny stroke her back gently.

" Miss, they'll be back soon. Okay? Just wait a little longer and you'll be out this hell" Rena's nanny said which rena just nodded her head.

The nanny carry rena and immediately take her a bath and put on her clothes.

After they finished. They went inside the car and started driving towards her school.

Rena was silent in the whole ride. And just aimlessly looking outside the window with questions flooded her head.

Questioning wether her older brothers really out for vacation or did they already abandoned her.

Even though she's fully aware her older brothers won't ever do that, yet she couldn't help but to think that way.

" Miss?" Rena heard her nanny spoke.

She turned around and saw her calming face like usual.

" We are here" The nanny added.

Rena nodded her head with a small smile and went out of the car with her nanny's help.

After she got out the car she suddenly saw her four classmates glaring at her from afar.

She immediately look away, and clenched her fist tightly after she came to realize she'll get bully by them once again.

" Let's go, Miss?" She heard her nanny said. Which rena just nodded her head without giving her a single glance.

The nanny held rena's shaking hand and was about to head inside the school. But before they could.

A young man with black mask step infront of them, with his eyes showing non other than kindness.

" Good morning" He greeted. Which rena immediately look up to him after she heard the man's familiar voice.

" How may i help you?" The nanny asked.

" I am Haitani's teacher. I'm very disappointed she didn't attend school yesterday but please let me be the one who watch over her for today" Sanzu politely said with a smile that could be seen in his eyes.

" Are you sure about that mister?" The nanny asked which sanzu nodded his head.

" Of course".

The nanny bowed at sanzu and face the little girl beside her.

" Be nice, okay? I'll pick you up after school" Rena's nanny said which rena brought a smile on her face.

" Yes, nanny" She happily said as she watched her nanny walk away and went inside her parents car.

" Now, let's go?" Rena heard sanzu said.

She turned her head towards him and found him walking at the different direction. That doesn't lead inside her school.

Rena tilted her head to the side and look at sanzu in confusion.

" Where?" Rena questioned.

" Somewhere fun" sanzu simply replied.

Rena really wanted to come but she is scared that her mother might scold her again.

" I can't escape school." Rena sadly said.

Sanzu look at her with his sleepy eyes" but you just escaped school yesterday" Sanzu said.

Rena look down onto the ground while frowning" Yes, and mama scolded me earlier" She replied.

" I'm scared" She whispered as sanzu saw her body started shaking in fear.

Sanzu kneeled down and grabbed rena's shaking hands. Causing the little girl felt warm and safe.

" Don't worry, I'll make sure she won't scold you again" sanzu said in very calm and soft tone.

Rena look up and saw sanzu was telling her the truth by staring into his eyes.

Sanzu got up again" Let's go eat, it's my treat!" He happily said which it lighten up rena's sullen face.

" Really?" She aksed with her bright smile showing on her face again.

" Yes. Now let's go?" Sanzu asked as he put his hand forward for rena to hold, while he gave her a smile with his eyes closed.

Rena nodded her head and immediately grabbed sanzu hand. Knowing that she trusted sanzu with his words that he won't let her mother scold her again.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 952 13
Baki the grappler boyfriend scenarios by Arina Shuten - This book contains: How the BTG characters act in a relationship and more! (All the illustrat...
4.7K 68 6
This is a story that shows the reunion between a father and son (Bardock the father and Goku the son). It reveals that they faught beyond levels of p...
1.9M 80.7K 126
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
403K 12.8K 33
"Would you keep that mouth shut, or should I just fucking fill it up instead?" Forced to Retire due to his arm injury, Kenji Sato is back to his arg...