the cabin || l.t✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] "And last but not least, Louis and April, you'll be partners on this trip." April Rose and Louis T... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
fourty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
epilogue

twelve

278 5 0
By 1dsonlyangel

April Rose
My eyes peel open in an empty bed this time, Louis was in his own. I remember after dinner, I saw Louis and Harry go to Liam's cabin so Zayn came with me. We talked and had a bit of a cuddle like we always do.

It doesn't mean anything, we just lay there hugging, trying to not laugh at the face of how quiet it was. He still wouldn't tell me about the girl he likes. I found out that I know her too, that limits them down to about 4

Alana, she has brown hair and blue eyes.

Amber, she has blonde hair and brown eyes.

Ariana, she had brown hair and brown eyes.

Avery, she has black hair and green eyes.

None of them match up with what he described her with which was blonde hair and green eyes. She was tall but not as tall as him, she made him laugh but I couldn't think of who.

It doesn't t make sense. Unless he's making this up then I'm not buying it. The only blonde hair green eyes girl I know is the one I saw at Louis table but she left with an angry look.

I felt a little jealous knowing other girls are still trying to have sex with him. I mean, I'm not his girlfriend and never will be so he can do whatever he wants, it was just in the moment.

I don't care if he sleeps with a girl. Why would I care?

I look up at him asleep, his eyes and mouth closed peacefully. His chest raises and falls as he takes slow silent deep breaths. He was missing a shirt and he has nothing but his boxers on.

I bite my lip as a wave of need washes over me making me shiver. I look at his stomach, his abs being prominent and a faint line of hair from
his belly button getting lost in his boxers. He was so fit, his biceps showed that.

His hair was a mess, strands falling on his forehead. It was actually soft, fluffy almost. Speaking from experiences. I bumped into him when I was walking out the toilet block after brushing my teeth. We hadn't spoke a word to each other, other than those words we said but other then that we haven't.

It was weird. Why we had sex more that we were supposed to was weird. Moaning his name was a weird. The pleasure was weird. All of it was weird. I couldn't describe how strange it was.

Just looking at him I'm mouth watering. His eyes peel open and then blink a few time. He inhaled and stretched rubbing his eyes. He got up and walked over to my bed, he got in and rolled me on my back.

I laid there in shock of what was happening. widening my eyes when he rests his head on my chest. His hands were in fists and he kept his hands close to his chest. I laid there frozen, not knowing what to do whatsoever.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his head. I started to pat his head, letting my nails graze his scalp. He hums and nuzzles into my chest a bit more, his head on my breast.

Thai was so random. Why was he in my bed and doing this?  Why?

"My moms pregnant again," he rasps.

"Oh my god! That's so exciting,"

"No it's not," he sits up. "I'm not fucking happy about it,"

"What? Why?"

"Because. I'm the oldest yet I can't even have a lock on my door so when I'm changing I hold the door handle cause they always just walk in whenever, Phoebe and Daisy always just come in my room when I'm with a girl so god knows what they've seen, I can't use the bathroom for a shower, I have to use my moms and I can't walk in there now can I? No, so I literally get no privacy, there's always a fight going on and I don't want to add another one to the list," he wipes his face with his hands.

"Wow okay...last I heard she was with Mark, how is that going?"

"Divorced," he lays back on my chest with a huff.

"Really?" I gape.

"Fuckers name is Dan now,"

"And...they're having a baby?" I asks.

"Mhm,"

"That's insane, that's like-"

"8 people in the house. 1 horny teenager, 2 pre-teens, 2 kids and then a newborn," he lists on his fingers.

"I can help with the horny part, but that sucks that you have no privacy," I sigh.

"I have to pretend to be asleep to hook up and to
wank like I can't do it any other time," he looks up at me through his big blue eyes.

"Yeah, okay I would be a bit annoyed too," I try to see his point of view.

"You got a hot sister,"

"Yeah, I do," I nod, knowing she has a boyfriend and Louis can't hit on her.

"You get that from her," he says quietly making me get butterflies. "What's her name?"

"Summer,"

"Fuckin' hell, does your mom like the months and seasons?"

"Apparently," I smile.

"Anyway, that's why I was pissed off yesterday,"

"What did you say to your mom?"

"Well, I ruined my moms life,"

My heart stops.

"...how?"

"She got pregnant with me," he puts his arm around me, snuggling into me more as I start to pat his hair more.

"What do you mean?"

"My sperm doner - my dad, wasn't a good man because yes he was with my mum when she was pregnant but as soon as I was born he left my mom and she was only 19 so she was young, which is why I ruined her life,"

My heart sank to my toes. I couldn't imagine the sight of his dad leaving him and Jay in the recovery room. "That's terrible,"

"I get getting married twice but three times is extreme. And four kids with the second marriage is a lot," he groans, tracing my breast. Jays having another one. I can see why Louis doesn't want another sibling.

"I'm sorry, I know when we were friends, Jay was still pregnant when we became friends 10 years ago, so I can't imagine now that they're older what they're like," I scratch his head softly.

He doesn't seem like the cuddle type. This was shocking cause I can tell he hasn't told anyone all of this information and trusted me this much for him to tell me. And he woke up, came into my bed and snuggled up with me.

"They're little shits," he moves his finger all over my stomach, lower and back up. "Don't tell anyone I said that, I never tell anyone anything,"

"I won't," I let my nails gently scratch his head. He hums.

We lay there in silence, nothing but our breathing filling the tiny cabin. He was being weirdly cute this morning. For one, this is strange for him to be so cuddly with me because I hate him. I know he feels the same so why he was doing that is very strange.

The bell went after we stayed there for 10 minutes which made us get up and get dressed. I wore black leggings and Zayn's hoodie with my Vans while Louis wore, converses, black jeans and a shirt.

We again didn't exchange words after this morning. We went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Zayn was late again, this time he only just made it back. "Hey," he breathes out.

"Hey...where were you?" I ask.

"Didn't hear the bell," he shrugs. I just nod confusedly but going with it anyway. "How was you're night with Louis,"

"He's still an asshole. I wish I could change cabins honestly," I huff, not fully meaning it.

"I wanna be in a cabin with you," he adds.

"Why? Is Liam a Payne?" I smirk.

"You're funny," he says bluntly. "Yes, he keeps hooking you with Ma- many girls," he nods.

"Right...you're just asleep and hear them?"

"Sometimes, the others he just kicks me out the cabin so I sit outside and count the rocks," he shrugs.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"I didn't want to annoy you," he shrugs.

"You'd never annoy me, you're my best friend,"

"I know, that's why," he said. I furrow my brows, nibbling on my lip. What does that mean?

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 899 62
What happens when One Direction, a boyband simply being paid to make an educational video, decide to take a little vacation with a girl who isn't as...
980 2 33
Louis and Harry hate eachother to the point where everyone in the same room as them feel uneasy. What happens when they both get into college and are...
418K 6.7K 62
Louis Tomlinson is a 1/4 member of Last Direction Harry Styles is a best mate to Niall Horan and a fan of LD Will Niall make them two talk, or will...
265K 7.3K 22
Summer, sand, stars. Tents, trees, tongues. Three weeks. Two boys. One tent. Highest Ranking: #1 in larry #1 in larrystylinson