Jiper family

By trish1223

Piper and jason grace have a daughter named Sky Thalia Grace. Sky is a national dance champion for 4 years no... More

Chapter 1: the new girl
I slice my knee
Chapter 3: done with dance
The result.
Very important (not a chapter)
The talk
The accident.
Out with the old. In with the new
Authors note.
The day back
The answer
A/N Important.

Telling the kids.

131 13 4
By trish1223

Pipers pro

What am I going to do?! Sky will freak out. I know it. The worst part. Telling jason. Oh crap. I thanked the docter and left to my car. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up and I say sky's name pop up. " hi sky. What's up I'm about to leave now."" Mom miss Abby is throwing a fit cause ur not here. You need to come down here now!" I rolled my eyes. Abby has been sky's teacher for years and I have been bringing sky to Abby's and leaving her there cause I have other things to do. "Ok sky I'm comming. Give me 10 minutes ok. " Ugh. Ok mom see YA." I pulled out of the parking lot and drove into the main road.

Sky's pro.

Abby was yelling at me for something my mom did. She had a doctors appointment. I have her come with a wave of my magic wand. I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. It was from my mom. She said she was outside and that I needed to hurry up. I picked up my bag and left the building. I walked to my moms car. I opened the door and seat down in the seat. " Hey mom." My mom didn't make eye contact. " Sky. U need to know somthing about the babies." My eyes widen." Babies. Did u just say babies!!!" My mom looked at me. Her eyes were sad. I could tell she was crying." Let's just get home. I need to tell ur father." "mom. What is wrong with u. U are never like this?!" "Shy we need to go home and pack." i looked at here weirdly." Pack for what?" My mom sighed." We are moving to New York City."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 39K 107
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
66.8K 1.1K 47
For so long Scarlett has been trying to find things to fill the void of her depression and being apart of Kappa Gamma was supposed to be her saving g...
1.6M 29.3K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
370K 16.5K 138
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...