~You are my colors~ Laughing...

By AwesomeBraveGirls23

Warning!: The following story shall involve: | Triggering Topics. I shall warn you when it comes. | A bit of... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1: The Incident~
~Chapter 2: Taken~
~Chapter 3: Captivity~
~Chapter 4: Torture~
~Chapter 5: Bonding with Sally~
~Chapter 6: Searching for Clues~
⚠️~Chapter 7: The Attempt and Going Home~⚠️
~Chapter 8: The Fight and Broken Hearts~
⚠️⚠️~Chapter 9: Why?~⚠️⚠️
~Chapter 10: Friendship Repaired~
~Chapter 11: First Day~
~Chapter 12: The Rescue~
~Chapter 13: Enough is Enough~
~Chapter 14: New problems~
~Chapter 15: New Nightmares~
~Chapter 16: The Decision and School Incident~
~Chapter 17: The Confession~
~Chapter 18: Bonding with Mother in Laws~
~Chapter 19: Getting Advice and Preparation~
⚠️~Chapter 20: First Time~⚠️
~Chapter 21: The Morning After~
⚠️~Chapter 22: Life Changing Night~⚠️
~Chapter 23: The Check Up and Shocking News~
~Chapter 24: Horrible Discovery~
~Chapter 25: The Decision and Another Surprise~
~Chapter 26: Baby Shopping and Fatherly Advice~
⚠️⚠️~Chapter 27: Taken~⚠️⚠️
⚠️~Chapter 28: Revenge~⚠️
~Chapter 29: Exciting News~
~Chapter 30: Meeting Them and New Relationships~
~Chapter 31: Freeing the Monster~
⚠️⚠️~Chapter 32: Playtime~⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️~Chapter 33: Where are they?~⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️~Chapter 34: The Key~⚠️⚠️
~Chapter 35: Shocking News~
~Chapter 36: The Traitor Amongst Us~
~Chapter 37: Recue from Monsters~
~Chapter 38: Erin and Liu: So lovely~
~Chapter 39: Jeff and Luna: Something To Eat~
~Memory Chapter 1: Brian and Erin~
~Memory #2: Isaac and Luna~
~Chapter 40: The New Member~
~Chapter 41: A New Face, A New Enemy~
⚠️~Chapter 42: Trial and Success~⚠️
~Chapter 44: Kidnapped~
~Chapter 45: Planning~
~Chapter 46: Will She Ever Go Home?~
~Chapter 47: Introducing the Gang~
~Chapter 48: The Big Search~
~Chapter 49: Let's get her back~

~Chapter 43: Teaming Up~

94 3 0
By AwesomeBraveGirls23

Mother Veil sighed as she walked through the cold night. Still no signs of her daughter. No one knew. No one helped. She sighed again, her eyes fixed on the starry night sky, the moon shining ever so brightly in the darkness. Oh so beautiful, would've been more beautiful with her little sweet pea beside her to see this. But she wasn't. Her precious angel was gone.

And she will find her. No matter what it takes. She knew her baby girl was alive. She can feel it. She knows she can. She just needed someone to help her! Anyone! Someone who knows where she is! But she didn't know where to find such a person. She would need luck to find them.

She just wanted her daughter back.... She missed her so much! There had to be someone to help her! Anyone!

But no one was helping. No one. All of them were useless. She tsked at that. So useless. Disgusting pigs.

Just like her useless ex-husband was one. She didn't miss him at all. When he was taken by the police that night after she had called the cops, he tried charging at the cops but was quickly slammed down onto the ground and handcuffed before being dragged out of the house while screaming his head off.

She remembered it all so vividly. It brought her whole world shattering once she saw the monster he really was.

Good thing she got rid of him. But she lost her daughter to it.

She wandered aimlessly, sighing. She wanted her daughter back and would go to any length to get it.

Any length. She just needed someone to help her!! Someone! But everybody was so useless. She sighed and continued walking. She needed to clear her mind. Maybe some fresh air will do? Yes, some fresh air will help.

She needs some rest. After all, killing Is exhausting. She sighed and sat down. Her eyes went up to the starry night, the moon glowing ever so brightly and casting its beams down onto her.

Oh, how many things have changed ever since that incident. Look at her, from a loving housewife to a monster. She overdosed in hopes of ending herself to be with her daughter. However, when she arrived at heaven, they told her that her daughter never arrived.

So she decided to stay on Earth to look for her, hence she became Mother Veil. She had unfinished business, hence the reason why she wasn't granted wings like the other fallen angels on earth. Now all she needed was someone to help her find her daughter.

Just one person..............

Something in the distance could be heard cracking, like a branch. She immediately got on guard and stood up. "Who's there?? SHOW YOURSELF TO ME!!" Her voice boomed, snarling in the process.

"Oh, uhm... Sorry if I scared you ma'am." A male voice called out. Veil's brow raised. Such a soft voice. "Please, come out. I won't hurt you. I promise." She spoke softly this time. Maybe he can help? "Please? I want to see you." Slowly, a man emerged from behind the trees. Average height, brown hair and hazel eyes. An orange hoodie with jeans and sneakers. He seemed like a normal man. Maybe he can help? "U-Umm, I'm looking for my daughter. Can you help me?" The man chuckled. "Why sure!~" Mother Veil smiled. She slowly walked towards the man. "I'm Mother Veil. And you?"

"Brian Thomas. Nice to meet you"

____________________________________________________________________________

Mother Veil was crying. Oh those monsters!! How could they brainwash her baby!! Yes, her daughter was alive. And she found out that these monsters had brainwashed her into one of them! She had to get her back!! She looked up at Brian, who also went as Hoodie, rage filling her eyes. "Will you help me get her back?" Brian smiled. This was his chance.

"Why sure!!" Mother Veil smiled. "Thank you so much." She was choking back sobs of joy. Finally, she would have her daughter back! But there was still a lot to do! "What do we do first?" The woman asked. Hoodie smiled. "First, we will have to find out their weaknesses." Mother Veil frowned. "And how do we do that?" Brian smiled even wider.

"Oh don't worry, I already have that in hand~" Mother Veil raised her brows. "What do you mean?" "The lover of the favorite~" She was still confused. That was until Brian pulled out a picture of the girl. Brown hair, blue eyes. She was beautiful to say the least. "Who is this beautiful sweetheart?" She asked, smiling softly at the girl. Brian smiled wickedly. "The one who will lead us to your daughter." She looked up at him, confused. "How?" He just continued to smile.

"We will kidnap her." Her eyes widened. "Is that really necessary?" Brian frowned. Oh roll in the usual reluctant drama. "If you want your daughter without getting harmed, then yes." She frowned. "What do you mean by THAT?" "We will kidnap the girl and want your daughter in return. Any other way will get both us and your daughter injured." Mother Veil sighed. It seemed like there was no other option.

"Very well then."

____________________________________________________________________________

Amy paced back and forth as she waited for the results to show on the test. It's been five weeks and she had missed her period. She had all the symptoms: Morning sickness, cravings and mood swings. Her and her husband were nervous and he was waiting outside along with the girls. Finally after fifteen minutes, she checked the results. What she saw made her heart swell up.

Two lines on the little screen. It was positive.

Tears brimmed her eyes of happiness. Oh, how much she wanted to scream her heart out, and jump up and down. Slowly, she picked up the test and walked out of the bathroom. LJ walked up to her upon seeing her exit the bathroom. "What did it say...?" He asked nervously. Amy looked up at him, tears brimming her eyes. She held a hand on her stomach and smiled. "Positive."

That was enough for all the girls to go squealing and LJ to pick her up and swirl her around before putting her down and smashing his lips onto hers. She returned his kiss while giggling and wrapped her arms around his neck. He couldn't have been happier. Once he broke away from her, he sighed with content and nuzzled her face which she returned. "So, are you two gonna tell your twins?" Jane inquired. "A better question: HOW are you two gonna tell the twins?" The pair looked at each other. "Well....I don't want to risk losing this baby early so I think we will wait for a bit. Or I can find a way to tell them without stressing myself! But I will need everyone's help." Amy said while looking at the girls, who nodded in determination. "Of course we'll help you!" Clockwork grinned, while the others smiled. "I think I have the perfect way....."

Jacklynn and Noah have been playing with Lauren and Lucretia since Lucas was still little. They were running around when they bumped into someone. Upon looking up, they saw it was Aunt Jane. "Auntie Jane!!" The kids squealed as they ran to her.

All the four of them jumped at once on the older female. As a result, Jane fell onto the floor on her butt while laughing after the shock wore off. The kid's were laughing too! "Auntie Jane, please play tag with us!" "No, we'll play hide and seek!!!" They wanted to play different games. "I've got a better idea, you four!" That made all of them look at her. "How about we go and see the surprise Amy made for Jacklyn and Noah?" The twins looked at each other. "Mommy made us a surprise?" They asked in confusion. "Yes!" That was enough to get all the kids off of her.

Loud squeals were heard as the twins rushed inside, pulling the other two with them. "Momma! Momma!!" They squealed with Lauren and Lucretia running behind them. Jane just chuckled before getting up and following them. Amy and LJ could hear their twins squealing from inside the house. Looks like Jane played her part. She laughed at the sound of her babies. They were so energetic and lively. They get that from both her and their father. Jack smiled as well at the sound of their kids calling their mother. Soon enough, the pair came rushing into the room, with the other two girls tagging by.

"Momma! Momma!" The twins giggled. Amy smiled at the sight of them. "Auntie Jane said you have a surprise for us!!" "What is it? What is it??" Amy and Jack sat down in front of their twins. The woman smiled. "Jacklynn.....Noah....." The twins were excited! What were we going to get? A toy? A party?? A TRIP TO THE BEACH???

"You will have a younger sibling!!" Their eyes widened. THIS WAS THE BEST!!!! "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY SISTER OR BABY BROTHER?!" They squealed together, making their mother chuckle. "That's right you two." LJ spoke, holding his wife. "You two are gonna be a big sister and big brother!"

And no one was able to control their happiness. They jumped up and down, squealed, ran around telling everyone this good news while Amy and Laughing Jack chuckled at the sight. At least they were happy.

"Looks like the plan worked!" Jane said, as she chuckled at the twin's sugar rush. Meanwhile, Mother Veil and Hoodie were watching the scene go down. Hoodie led the woman to where Amy lived.

"Hmm, she has kids and is expecting another??" Mother Veil gasped quietly. Hoodie gawked at the news. Yet, this was just getting better for their plan! He wanted her even more now!! However, Hoodie knew they had to plan when they would take her. Maybe when she's farther along? After all, he didn't want her losing the baby so soon. When would be a good time to take her then? Hmmm....

"We will take her when she is three months along. I don't want to risk her losing the child." Brian firmly stated to Mother Veil, his smile becoming bigger. This was pure luck! The two left the window and went back into the forest to talk. "I don't know. I don't want to really take her from her children...." Mother Veil said, her voice containing uncertainty. After all, she knew how it felt. "Oh come on, it's not as if she won't ever see them again! We are going to return her once we get Erin back!" She sighed. "Well....okay...." Hoodie smirked. This plan was foolproof!

Now all they needed to do was wait.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Mistake By Bob

Mystery / Thriller

4.9K 91 43
"I'm not doing this anymore. Obviously I'm not good enough for you, so why don't you go find some little brainless bimbo who will do exactly what you...
41.7K 963 61
I continue to look at him and his dark, blue eyes were burning through me, maintaining contact with mine as they didn't dare move away. He sure kno...
7.4K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
828 60 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...