✔Spotlight | kjn•lm

By moody_shin

"The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew you're mine." *** A behind the camera Jenlisa AU, portraying the li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2

Chapter 25

6.5K 226 31
By moody_shin

fiona_is_me: WAAAHHHHH THE MOVIEEEE?!!! I WANT MOREEE

Ilovechoco: O. M. G! I LOVE ITTTTT!!!! PLEASEEEEE MOREEEE

Ipromise-Yura: Rail me please!!!

Jion_thegreat: She's so pretty!

TayTay: She's such a dancer!!!! That movess!? GIVE ME MOREEE

Jion_thegreat: Waaah! MOREE

Givemejuseyo: Sexy style! MOREEE

Kioske: PLEASE MORE!!!

-

"Wooww! Lis! Look, you're seriously overtaking the internet! 50M views in 13 hrs?! That's awesome!"

Caela's on her 'proud manager' mood again, it seems like she reverts into it every time Lisa achieves something.

While the blonde feels thrilled about her new success, her mind is in a state of dilemma, prohibiting her to feel the full blow of her achievement(heck 50M views is the awesomest of the awesome!)

"Oh?" Coming down from the 5 minutes high of Lisa's achievements, Caela noticed the unusual anxiety on the blonde's usually relaxed face. "What's wrong, Lis? You look nervous."

Lisa stared at her manager. She let out a sigh, heavy with worry that confused her manager.

"What is it?" She pressed on which Lisa gave in right away. There's no use hiding and denying anyway.

Lisa fiddled with her fingers on top of the wooden table. "I'm worried about the Instagram Live, I didn't prepare anything, I don't know what to talk about at all, and we're going live in an hour! What if I make a mistake!?" They're now in the comfort of Lisa's apartment, coming straight from their company.

CEO X talked to Lisa right after the blonde arrive in Korea. The man congratulated her on her success and gave her a big bonus, of course, as Lisa's employer, he gave her a job which is to interact with her fans more. Reveal more of Lisa's thought and personality also to connect with her followers.

Sure talent and image is important but in their industry, connecting with fans and revealing more of yourself makes a huge impact on her image- Maybe that's also why Lisa feel nervous about it.

She has never done it before. Her plan and goal is to become a successful photographer, a job from behind the camera in which she doesn't need to reveal much but... CEO X teach her how to out there, in the limelight, on the Spotlight. And instead of feeling uncomfortable about it, Lisa start loving how it feels to be in there, on stage, and on cam.

If she had refuse the offer of her first ever dance collab video, Lisa wouldn't have know how it feels to be love so much by her fans- she wouldn't have received so much love and feel love like she feels now. It would have been her greatest regret... that's why-- that's why Lisa wants to do her best, do her utmost not to disappoint any of the people who show her love and shower her with it...

Her expression contorts a lot more making her manager worry. Caela sighs, she knew Lisa too well. They've been together for 3 years after all. It doesn't take a sage to know that the blonde is worrying about her live.

The manager sigh, "Hey, look at me, c'mon." Tone light with encouragement and soft with assurance, Lisa turn to face her manager/friend.

She saw her raven friend smiling softly towards her direction, eyes honest, it holds no deceit that Lisa has no choice but believe her.

"You'll do well, I promise, they'll love it- they'll love you. But even if they don't..." her smile drop and her mood suddenly change. Eyes no longer held any warmth in them, murderous surrounds her body as an evil glint shone in her eyes. "then let them, as long as they don't do anything bad to you... i guess?"

Lisa shivered in fear. "Yah! Why are you scaring my fans! Don't you dare look at them like that!"

Suddenly, the cold and murderous feeling that initially surrounds the raven manager vanish, as if it was never there in the first place scaring Lisa more. Seriously, Caela is a better actress than she can ever wish to be.

"Of course not, I love your fans that's why we're gonna do this." Caela gave her a fleeting smile before she went out of Lisa's room and prepare with the film team outside the living room.

What she said made Lisa remember her worries, she sigh again.

I hope I do well...

-

"Camera's rolling in 3, 2, 1! Action!"

Lisa internally cringe at their company camera director's action. She's sure the man came from the drama department, or variety, whatever it is she finds it embarrassing that her director just did that, it's a simple Instagram Live, there's no need for those pro stuffs.

She quickly fix herself, compose her consciousness before smiling in front the camera.

"Hi guys! Lisa here!" Checking the number of her viewers, Lisa's eyes widen from shock. "Wow... 50 thousand are watching?! That's insane! Hi guys! Thank you for giving me time!"

She gratefully faced the camera upfront, smiling appreciatively when one of the stuff from in front show her a paper.

'First Agenda: Question and Answer, answer the comments from fans'

Lisa internally gulp, she still feel nervous about it, especially now that she knows almost 50 thousand fans are watching her.

"So! I opened a live video today to thank you guys for the support you've been showing me all this time--"

Caela watched from the sidelines and she can't help but smile so proudly at the sight of her artist doing so great. At the rate of Lisa's work and how she handles the live broadcast, it's hard to tell that it's her first time doing it.

Normally, when someone do a live broadcast and it's their first time, they make a lot of mistake. First, they tend to stutter a lot and blank out with the amount of camera on them. Second, some talks a lot, while that is good, it also come with a lot of disadvantages since some viewers might get bored- think of it like this: Alone live broadcast is intimidating, you have to speak alone and no one would answer you or show their reaction about what you told them so it's awkward since it's your first time. If you come awkward in front of the camera, the fans will also feels awkward and it'll affect the live.

Contrary, Lisa's doing great considering that it was her first time. It makes Caela proud, she smirks in the feeling of it.

Should she give her artist a reward?

Taking her phone out, Caela sneakily took a picture of the blonde girl.

Both look so cute that she had a hard time choosing which one she'll send. But eventually she settled to the 2nd one.

To: Miss Kim Jennie

10:19| A live photo of Lalisa's first ever live broadcast. *attached image*

10:19| I'm expecting of an official meeting and explanation soon. From Lalisa's manager.

That should do..

Caela thought smirking internally before pocketing her phone again and focusing on the live broadcast.

-

Back to LA where Jennie's sitting on one of the bench inside the airport's waiting area. Her flight is scheduled to be around 11 since it's still early, her manager and cousin decided to leave her and roam around the airport. Jennie wait for them in the private waiting area.

She's streaming Lisa's dance video on her phone when all of a sudden a message notification pops out. It's from Lisa's manager.

Jennie keeps an eye on every people Lisa make contact with. Caela Shin is a crucial person among them, someone important to her girlfriend, Lalisa's manager.

Her heart picks up it's beat, she's not someone who gets nervous by a simple message and the fact that Lisa's manager made her feel anxious just means she've changed- over the course of 3 months and so that she met Lisa, Jennie has changed.

She hopes it's for the better.

Jennie clicked the notification icon and what met her eyes almost made her squeal.

-

To: Miss Kim Jennie

10:19| A live photo of Lalisa's first ever live broadcast.

10:19| I'm expecting of an official meeting and explanation soon. From Lalisa's manager.

-

She didn't expect it, damnnnn! Her eyes trained to the photo on the screen of her smart phone. She gulp, feeling like her heart will burst.

Ohmygod!Ohmygod!Ohmygod!!!!!! Why is she so cuteeee!! Ohmygod!!! Mercy on me, Gosh!!!!!

She's mini panicking, quietly which proves to be hard because she soooo! soooo! badly wants to squeal right now, roll over the floor, or maybe her head and shout to the world just how adorable her girlfriend is.

But Jennie can't do that, she's in a place where anyone could see her. A semi-private area which she's expected to keep her composure, keep her professionalism.

So she tightly maintained her passive expression- her trembling hands, she ruled out and straighten.

She can do it!- after all, Jennie Kim is a professional.

Sike!

Her feet wiggle over the bench uncontrollably. Her grip on her phone tight from her useless attempt of containing her giddiness. She bit on her bottom lips, hard enough to drew blood just so she wouldn't shout.

Jennie continue like that for another 5 minutes before she slowly calms down.

A live broadcast? Does it mean Lisa's still doing a live broadcast?!

She suddenly realized Caela's intention of sending the message. Fuck! Jennie screamed in her head, her fingers moving at the speed of light to get her on Instagram.

lalalalisa_m is live

The fucckkkkk!!!!

Chahee arrive from the starbucks with a cup of coffee on her hand. When her eyes landed on the brunette actress she quickly look around to see if anyone's watching before quickly reminding her artist how she's not in a private space.

"Jen! What the fuck are you wiggling around for?! Are you a worm?! We're not alone! Fix yourself!" Chahee reminds the giddy woman. Damn, even Chahee recognize the giddiness radiating off of the brunette. Just what the hell happened?

Chahee thought while holding Jennie's thigh firmly to keep her from moving around like a freakin' worm.

Jennie on the other hand, breaths in and breaths out. She force herself to calm down, but damn! Why's it so difficult?!!!

"Oh my God, Cha! This woman will kill me! Look at her! Look at her!!!"

Chahee already knows that Jennie acting fool must be probably because of Lisa. It was confirmed when she showed the raven's account on Instagram, and how Lisa is doing a live broadcast.

"Seriously Jen?" She ask in defeat and surrender. Jennie's looking at her like Lisa did her injustice.

"How can I calm my self down if she's looking like this! Tell me howwww!"

"Oh my God, Ruby Jane. I'm gonna lose my shit over you- Calm down! I told you we're not alone!" Chahee almost lose her shit when Jennie uncontrollably shout like a maniac.

However, Jennie can't control her emotions. It's going berserk on her hence the out of control reactions.

"I'm gonna dieeee!!!"

Chahee wants to quit as her manager seriously. Sighing deep, Chahee controlled herself(if she don't she might really kill Jennie)

"If you don't fix yourself, Jen, Lisa will find out about this. How her girlfriend went crazy just from watching her live broadcast not to mention, in a public place."

It wasn't fair, Jennie's a human too. She should be treated with freedom, if she wants to roll over the ground while kicking her feet around because she can't contain any of her emotion she should be able to. Except any normal human being will be treated as a crazy one if they were to do what's currently on her mind.

Lisa Manobal's effect.

Chahee watch as Jennie close her eyes, calm herself down as best as she can. It took a little over 10 minutes(Chahee even thought the brunette were sleeping) before she finally calm down.

"Here, I'm calm, so let me go. And give me my phone back I haven't finish reading her manager's messages." Chahee couldn't identify if it was acting, or if Jennie has finally gone crazy but at least she don't flail around like crazy woman anymore.

Eyeing Jennie suspiciously, Chahee hesistantly handed Jennie's smart phone back. "You won't act crazy again, will you?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I won't, where's my coffee?"

"Beside you, I don't know what the heck happened but you're seriously scaring me Jen." Chahee exclaimed, letting Jennie go and letting her body collapse to the bench with exhaustion.

"Ughhh! I'm gonna die being your manager!" She complains more causing Jennie to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. You said I can take this whole month off, didn't you?" Jennie read Caela's message to her and thought of a good restaurant to invite the raven manager.

"Yeah, your next schedule will be next month. Think about the drama offered to you, Jen. It's time you make a comeback in the film." Jennie sighs, taking Chahee's words into consideration but not giving it too much thought.

"I'll think about it but for now, call my cousin. It's about time we go, our flight is boarding." And as if on cue, an announcement of their flight detail rang on speaker. Jennie grins in delight. "I'll get going, Cha. I want to watch Lisa's live broadcast so I'll talk to one of the staff to grant me a wifi access.

Before her manager could even reply, Jennie went off and head to their gate. Leaving Chahee to deal with her cousin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.3K 30
[COMPLETED] Lisa Manoban, the rising star of becoming Korea's best model of 2018. Recently, she fired her best photographer-who was rumored to be he...
1.8K 108 1
"with wide eyes, she awoke, not knowing who had just passed by..." maybe if park chaeyoung had woken just a minute earlier, she would've looked outsi...
235K 5.1K 32
Jennie's interning on a skin flick. She meets Jisoo on set. The adult movie AU/college AU no one asked for. - Pornstar Jisoo. Non-stop smut! Jensoo c...
71.2K 1.4K 33
A photographer named Lisa Manoban was hired for her ex's wedding, Lisa didn't know it until she fled to Seoul. Then, she saw her ex getting married w...