A Bright Future

By Lost_Hoodie

Sequel to It's My Fault Who knew when finding art inspiration can lead to a crazy emotional situations. This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Akuun's Ending
Chifuyu's Ending
Baji's Ending

Kazutora's ending

149 7 0
By Lost_Hoodie

~ Late night annoyance ~

(Y/n) was sitting in her bed as she painted whatever was on her mind. "Knock knock." She heard Kazutora's voice. She clicks her tongue and looks up. "What brings you here, annoying tiger?" She asks. "I'm bored." He says as he came into her room. "And coming here to annoy me will cure it?" She asks. "C'mon, I'm not that annoying." He climbs on her bed and sat next to her. He rests his head on her shoulder and looks at the painting. He noticed that in the middle of the canvas was his tiger tattoo. He looks at her and smiles. "You do love me." He says as he tried to kiss her. (Y/n) backs away and put the painting on her nightstand so it wouldn't get ruined. "Kazutora, get off!" She shouts. Kazutora laughs as he tickles her. She began to laugh as she was ticklish to her sides. "S-Stop! I-I can't b-breathe!" She laughs out. Kazutora stops and chuckles. He rests on top of her, and she catches her breath. "You're so annoying." She says. "But you love me." He hums. She runs her fingers through his hair. "Annoying tiger." She chuckles.

~ Confession ~

(Y/n) sat down on the chair and looks at Kazutora. "Hey, Angel." Kazutora smiles. "Hey, Tiger." She smiles back. "You look beautiful as always." He compliments. "You always say that. Though, how can you say that now?" She asks as she tries to cover up her burn scar. "It doesn't matter how you look. I still love you no matter what." He confesses. (Y/n) smiles and took in his appearance. "You love me?" She asks. "Always, Angel." He chuckles. "I love you too, Tiger." She places her hand against the glass. Kazutora does the same, and the two began to talk about things that have happened. 

Sorry if this wasn't good.

~ We meet again ~ 

After Kazutora got out of juvenile detention, he was ready to see his angel again. He walked out and looked around. "Hey, Tiger. I hope you didn't wait too long." (Y/n) smiles. Kazutora smiles and ran to her. (Y/n) opened her arms and held him close. "I thought you wouldn't come," Kazutora said. "That's a stupid thought to think of." She places her hand against his face. "Why would I not see the person that I love?" She asks. She pulled him into a kiss that she had longed for. Kazutora smiles and moves in sync with her lips. "You ready to go home?" She asks. "Of course." He replies. 

~ No worries ~

"I'm home!" Kazutora calls out as he entered the house. "In here!" (Y/n) calls back. Kazutora took off his shoes and headed to where his wife is at. "What do you think?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at her work. Kazutora sighs and hugs her from behind. "What happened to working together?" He asks as he buries his face in the crook of her neck. "I know, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to work on it." She confesses. Kazutora sways her body a bit and rests his hands on her stomach. (Y/n) smiles and turns around. Kazutora kneels to kiss her stomach. "You're mother is a workaholic." He whispers to her stomach. "You are too when you want to." she retorts. He chuckles, but it dies down a bit. (Y/n) took notice and began to feel worried. "What's wrong?" She asks him. Kazutora shook his head as he didn't want to worry her. "Nothing. Just tired." he lied. When he found out (Y/n) was pregnant, he felt overjoyed. He was finally going to start a family with the woman he loves. But as the months went on, he began to think about his childhood. About his father and mother. He often had nightmares of him being in his father's place and (Y/n) in his mother's place. He feared that he will turn out like his father. "Hey," (Y/n) spoke out to him. He looks into her eyes. The place where he felt safe. "We're in this together. You need to tell me what's going on. I'm getting a little scared here when you're getting less excited about having this baby. I need you to tell me the truth. . .do you want to have a family with me?" she asks. Kazutora saw the hurt and fear in her eyes. 

"I don't know what to do. I'm scared of what kind of father I'm going to be." Kazutora said to Chifuyu. Chifuyu frowns at his friend. Kazutora then felt something thrown at the back of his head. "Ow! What the hell?!" He turns his head and got surprised as Chifuyu was glaring at him. "You better not leave her, because you're scared. That will be pathetic of you to that." Chifuyu says. Kazutora stood still. "She loves you. She chooses you. She wants you to be the father of her baby. If you're going to let a nightmare get the best of you then you don't deserve her." Kazutora flinched at his last sentence. "Get it through that thick skull of yours. You're nothing like your dad. You never be like him. Not ever." Chifuyu says. Kazutora smiles at his friend. "Thanks, man. I needed that." Kazutora says. "Yeah, whatever. Just tell (Y/n) how you feel. I'm sure she'll make you feel even better." Chifuyu says as he went back to work. 

Kazutora began to cry and tell (Y/n) how he felt. (Y/n) held him and listened. "I do want a baby with you. I want to start a family with you." He confesses. (Y/n) smiles and rubs his head. "I'm glad. I know you're going to be a good father. This baby is going to have the best father in the world. There's no need to worry." (Y/n) says. Kazutora felt his nightmares go away as she said those words to him. He felt really lucky to have (Y/n) by his side. "They're also going to have the best mother in the world. I love you." Kazutora kisses her cheek. She returns the kiss and smiles. "I love you too," he says to his unborn child. He kisses (Y/n) stomach making her giggle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 14.9K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...
1.7K 55 7
" You're kidding, Y/n? She's My Angel! I Treasure her and will protect her no matter what! " He kept his promise as always.. This time when you didn'...
61 2 5
Imagine falling in love with your favorite gang member
1.4K 36 6
แ… แ… แ… Tokyo Revengers x fem reader * หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Ÿ’— slow updates!! ~ can do requ...