*DISCONTINUED+CRINGY* Could W...

By n0t_muichiro

i wrote this when i was 11 years old (it has been a few years). proceed with caution. Y/N Rengoku is the twin... More

Chapter 2: My Brothers
Chapter 3: The First Mission
Chapter 4: The Hashira Meeting
Chapter 5: A Recovery
Chapter 6: Kanroji Mitsuri
Chapter 7: The Mist Hashira's Garden
Chapter 8: A Talk With Tanjiro
Chapter 9: The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 10: Zenitsu's life in Heaven
Chapter 11: My Strength is in my Breathing
Chapter 12: Cloud Gazing
bye bye :)
help

Chapter 1: The Smoke Hashira

1.9K 30 50
By n0t_muichiro

(y/n's pov and idk how old senjuro is so just pretend he's 14)

"Y/n, the crow told me that you have to come with me to the Ubuyashiki mansion, because today is the day that you become like me - a hashira!" Kyojuro shouts.

"Ok onii-chan!" I said in joy.

"I'm really happy for you y/n chan!" Senjuro says.

"Thanks Senjuro!" I replied.

"Who cares that you became a hashira at 14 years old," Shinjuro said sounding pissed like always as he drank some sake.

"Bye otosang, bye Senjuro!" Kyojuro and I said as we both left the estate.

Me and my brother were at the mansion and then we met up with the hashiras and Master Ubuyashiki. "So y/n Rengoku, from here on out, you're the smoke hashira. Well done. Use this time to get to know the other hashiras," Master Ubuyashiki said calmly.

"So y/n, these people here are Giyuu Tomioka the water hashira, Shinobu Kocho the insect hashira, Tengen Uzui the sound hashira, Gyomei Himejima the stone hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji the love hashira, Obanai Iguro the serpent hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa the wind hashira and Muichiro Tokito the mist hashira, that was a mouthful," Kyojuro said. I simply was too shy to speak so I just held onto my brother's haori behind him and looked to the ground.

"Hey Muichiro, she's your age and Giyuu, she finds it hard to make friends like you!" Kyojuro laughs.

"Oh shut up Kyojuro," Giyuu said while looking into the distance.

Muichiro just kept looking at the clouds and then he looked at me, and he started to blush faintly for a few seconds. He started to walk to me and Kyojuro and he then patted me on the head gently with no expression.

"Hey," Muichiro said. I looked up at him and stared at him in awe. I started to blush for a little bit. I already knew he was a boy even though he had long hair - it looked pretty.

"Yeah?" I said quietly in response. Muichiro started to blush even more and then he said "Do you..... uh....want to be my friend?"

I then whispered "Okay Tokito-kun".

"Please, call me Muichiro, so what's your name?" he said.

"Its y/n......y/n Rengoku," I said as I blushed even more.

"Do you want to stare at some clouds? I'll introduce you to the other hashiras as well," Muichiro asked.

"Ok," I said.

He then took my hand and introduced me to everyone while holding my hand the entire time. It felt nice. His hand was warm unlike mine which was always cold for some reason. I got to know a lot about the others, and when he was done with introductions, he took me to his estate to stare at random clouds we found in the sky. "That's a small, cute cloud," I said.

"Yeah," he said, "like you".

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing - I will forget what I said anyway, as I am very forgetful," he responded.

"I'm a little forgetful as well......but I will remember you Muichiro," I smiled. He started to blush and I did too. "I'm definitely going to remember you y/n," he said calmly with no expression.

"I think I should go back home now," I said.

"Ok y/n, it was nice meeting you," Muichiro answered.

"I don't remember how to get home though," I added.

"Oh.....I remember the way back to the flame estate, so do you want me to walk you home?" he asked. I simply nodded as he held my hand tight and walked with me. His hand still felt warm, like a fire against my ice-cold hands. We were outside the flame estate. "I guess I'll see you around y/n, goodbye," he said.

"Bye Muichiro-kun," I said. We both started blushing as we waved to each other and then he went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.6K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...
70.6K 2.7K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...
1.6K 39 9
I probably accidentally used she/her pronouns in this for Y/N.... Sorry if i do/did ยซยป "are they the children to Master Muzan?" A demon asks another...
105K 2.1K 37
Tanjiro is the half brother of Kyojuro and Senjuro. After his brother beings training him, he's swept into a game of kill or be killed. This will not...