Idiots

By gguktae1103

3 idiots based story, bts version I hope you all like the story Started :- 19/01/22 Ended:- ? Cover edited... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
1. ᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
2. ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ
3. ᴠɪʀᴜs
4. ᴊᴏʏ(𝟷)
5. ᴊᴏʏ (𝟸)
5. ʜɪʀᴏsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀɢᴀsᴀᴋɪ
6. ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
7. ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
8. ᴍɪɴᴊᴀᴇ's sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ
9. ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
10. ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ
11. ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛs
12. ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ
13. ʙᴜɴʙᴜɴ
14. ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
15. ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
16. ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
17. ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ
18. ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴛᴀᴇ
20. ʀᴇsᴛɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
21. ʙᴀʙʏ
23. ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ-ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
24 . ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ - 𝟷
26. ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ - 𝟸

19. ɢʀᴏᴏᴍɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ

245 33 13
By gguktae1103

Ignore my mistakes please ☺
Enjoy~
Don't forget to leave your love for me ~

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

Yoongi drove silencer's car into a wedding venue and stopped in the porch. Both got our of the car, looking around, their eye's fell on something
There was a board, decorated with flowers proclaiming the wedding couple's name. Which was...

<----««»»--⍟--««<----««

KIM TAEHYUNG

WEDS

PARK HYUNSIK

»---->»»--⍟--««»»---->

"That donkey? " Namjoon said as he looked at board, in disbelief.

Yoongi took out the hanger with rest of silencer's suit on it.
"Thanks for the suit. "
He said to tied up silencer's who let out protested whines, banging his tied feet and hands against car seat, poor silencer.

Namjoon, in khakhi pants with white tshirt and khakhi jacket and yoongi, who was now wearing silencer's suit ran up to stairs, inside the house with white envelope in their hands.

"Virus will have a heart attack..
... Hello. "
Namjoon said to passing by guest, who smile and greeted back.
"At his every child's wedding, we're here to rock the party. "
Namjoon said to yoongi, reaching the first floor.
"I'll talk to tae, you peel off the price tag. "
He said to yoongi, indicatting to hyunsik as price tag.
"Okay! "
Yoongi nodded as they split up towards thier said missions.

Taehyung was sitting before a mirror, looking at himself in beautiful whitel look. He was looking ethereal, beautiful, gorgeous, Words were not enough to express his self but his eyes were blank, filled with sadness, loneliness.

{ he literally is looking like an angel! So pretty ಥ‿ಥ}

Namjoon entered into the room, smiling at some of the girls, who just left the room after getting the groom ready and stood behind taehyung, who was still looking down at his bracelet.

Taehyung looked up, seeing namjoon's reflection in the mirror and turned around to look at him, surprised and smiled widely.
"Namjoon hyung! "

"We found jeongguk, tae. "
Namjoon said with huge smile on his face.

Taehyung's smiled faded as pain flashed through his face, he turned away from Namjoon and continued to do small touchup on himself.

Meanwhile

A staff member of hotel housekeeping, clothes iron in his hand, approached hyunsik's room, yoongi who was standing out of the room, waylays him.
"For room number 107? "

"Yes, sir! "
The housekeeper said.

"You've taken ages! "
Said yoongi, taking the iron from housekeeper's hands.

"Sorry , sir. "
The housekeeper said to him, hanging his head low.

"Off, now! "
Yoongi said in deep voice, the man nodded and walked away.
Yoongi took off his jacket, keeping the waistcoat of minjae's three piece suit on and knocked on hyunsik's door.
"Housekeeping , sir. "
Yoongi yelled, mentally rolling his eyes at hyunsik's voice "come in. "

Yoongi entered the room, holding up the cloth iron, a wide fake smile on his face. Hyunsik, in his bathrobe, sat in front of mirror, snipping hair from his nose, singing along with music playing in the room.
"Amore amore amore~ .. "
He pointed at his clothes still singing.
"Quick quick, iron my shirt. "

On the other hand, Namjoon tried to convince taehyung desperately.
"We found jeongguk! Now you don't have to marry that idiot! "
Namjoon whispered yelled.

"You're mad, Namjoon hyung! "
Taehyung said to him, looking at himself again in the mirror.

"Don't fool yourself, tae... You still love jeongguk, that why you're still eating his favorite food. "
Namjoon said indicating towards a plate of burger and banana milk beside it, placed on the table in front of taehyung.

Yoongi stood before a big table, groom's coat in front of him,beside that was a bowl of ketch up with half eaten burger on a plate.

Yoongi glanced at hyunsik, who was busy singing loudly, in high spirit. He dipped the iron into ketchup and brought the iron down on hyunsik's coat, and smiled at hyunsik's direction, pretending to do ironing efficiently, who now sprayed himself with Cologne, standing before mirror, singing loudly and moving along with the song..
"Amore amore amore~.... "

He looked down at the coat and smirked, seeing a huge red stain on shirt.

"He's incorrigible tae. Once a price tag, always a price tag. "
Namjoon said referring to hyun sik.

"Shut up hyung! Hyunsik is changed man, he doesn't speak of brands and prices anymore. "
As soon as taehyung stopped talking, they both heard an anguished yell from outside.
"My 15,000dollar suit! "
The voice belonged to park hyunsik. Taehyung, in wide eyes and namjoon with a smirk, as he shrugged looking at tae, who sighed shaking his head.

On the other hand,
Hyunsik was holding yoongi by his collar, shaking him Violently.
"Why the hell do people eat
ketchup!? "
Hyunsik yelled at him.

"I'll sort it out, sir. "

"How!? "

Yoongi slipped out from hyunsik's grip.
"Our laundry specialises in cleaning mint-stained suits. I'll clean it in a jiffy, sir. "
He grabbed the groom suit from the iron board.
"One minute, sir! "
He ylled and ran out of the room.

"Get it soon!! "
Hyunsik yelled at him from behind in anger.

On other hand, taehyung was still unwillingly determined.
"But it's too late now, Namjoon
hyung. "

Namjoon was about to say something more but rose came to the door, calling taehyung down.
"Tae!"
Namjoon shifted to hide behind the door, away from her gaze.

"Let's go, Tae. We're late. "
Taehyung stood up and walked out of the room, smiling sadly at namjoon.

Namjoon sighed, watching dejected as taehyung stood before groom, though it was weird how the groom was wearing a cap and mask, covering his face.
"Why are you wearing a cap and mask hyunsik? "
On of hyunsik's oh so sweet uncle asked him.

"Coronavirus."
The person, next to uncle whispered to him, to which uncle let out " Ohh" And nodded.

Namjoon looked away, defeated but then his eyes fell on a pair of shoes, a bright red sneakers, placed beside the aisle,which belonged to yoongi. He looked up at groom again.

"Tae, it's me yoongi. "
Taehyung's eyes widen as he looked up at him.
"Don't yell, they'll kill me.. Please. "

Namjoon smirked, smiling in relief and hurried out of the wedding area.

" Where is hyunsik ? "
Taehyung asked whispered in angry tone.

On other hand, hyunsik, still in his bathrobe, spoke Agitatedly to housekeeping, on the phone.
"Housekeeping took my suit! "

The priests started reciting the wedding vows as taehyung and yoongi spoke in whisper.
"Go inside and send hyunsik here. "
Taehyung whispered to him.

" It's rude to leave the ceremony in middle Tae. "
Yoongi whispered, clearly unfazed of tae's angry tone.

Namjoon slowly manoeuvres minjae's car to the entrance of wedding area with still tied up minjae in the back of the car. Namjoon took out his phone and called yoongi.

A phone rang as the priest and yoongi, both looked at thier pockets and took out thier phones.

"Yes joon? "
The priest looked a bit disappointed as it was yoongi's call.
"The car is ready.. Grab his hand and run. "
Namjoon said to him on call.
"Yah! You shut it idiot! "
Namjoon snapped at minjae, who continued to protest.

Hyunsik, stepped out of his room, tapping his feet on ground In frustration, a passing by waiter saw him.
"Sir!? " He exclaimed shocked.

"My suit!? "
Hyunsik looked at him.

"You here? "
Hyunsik nodded as the waiter asked.

" Then who's at the altar? "
The waiter spoke in confusion to hyunsik, who's eyes widen as he ran towards the altar.

" Few more vows and we'll be considered married, I am already martied.. Jimin will kill me Tae, let's go. "
Yoongi whispered to him.

"It's too late.. People will laugh at
me. "
Taehyung whispered back to him, looking around the place. Yoongi took off his cap and mask.
" People will laugh at you so you'll commit suicide!? "

Bangsi hyuk as our virus, stood up with rose and hoseok as they looked at yoongi with wide eyes .
"Min? "
Virus yelled and was about to move towards yoongi but rose and hoaeok stopped him, holding him back.

" People will gossip briefly then they'll forget but if today you'll marry , you'll regret in your life that the car was at gate... -"
Taehyung looked up at yoongi, his word's stirring the memories of similar words spoken by jeongguk, words he had believed in.
" - jeongguk was within reach but in fear of people, you married this
idiot. "
Yoongi said indicating to hyunsik, who just came running, standing in the aisle leading up to altar, feet in furry pink slipplers, the flower bathrob flapping, his face bewildered.
"Housekeeping? "
He mumbled pointing at yoongi..

Taehyung looked at hyunsik, glancing at virus, rose and hoseok and then at Namjoon, who opened the back door for him, waiting in the car, indicating him to run with smile.

In encouragement and determination, he took yoongi's hand ,who smiled at him as they ran past the guests and rushed into the waiting car.

Virus, rose, hoseok and hyunsik ran after them but they were too late as Namjoon drove away from there.
All stood bewildered. Too bad it doesn't matter anymore.

Namjoon's pov

Taehyung and yoongi, giggled in the backseat of car while i was driving the car.

"Tae, there's a minor problem. "
I said hesitantly, though o was smiling to.

" What? "
Taehyung asked me, still giggling a bit.

" We don't know if jeongguk's married or not? "
I said sheepishly.

Taehyung smiled vanished as he yelled outraged.
"What!! "

"He won't be married. "
Yoongi said, calmly.

"And if he is? "
Taehyung yelled again.

"Then we will drop you back. "
Yoongi said to him, taehyung pummeled yoongi with his hands, who laughed, dodging off his blows.

Yoongi, trying to distract taehyung, reached for a buiscuit packet in minjae's hamper and held it out for taehyung.
"Relax! Here have handmade Buiscuit from San Francisco. "

Minjae made a loud voice of protesting against back seat, startled, taehyung looked behind and saw him tied up at back.
"What is he doing here? "

"Ignore him. "
I said to him.

"The buiscuits are really good. Have it. "
Yoongi to him, to which taehyung glared and shoved the buiscuits back to him, annoyed and restless.

" All is well, all is well. "
I chanted, patting my chest to calm myself down.

Till yesterday, I was a law abiding citizen but in the last 24 hours, I had grounded an aircraft, almost assigned Mr jeon's soul to the sewer and made a groom elope from his own wedding!.....

All for that idiot jeongguk but he too would do anything for his friends.

Like stealing the food... From the lion's den..

==========================
We are almost at the end guys.
Just few more chapters
My exams are starting from April 5th and I want to end this story before that, so that I can focus on my exams without disappointing any of my dear readers.

Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote Or comment

{ it's so cute uwuaaaa ಥ‿ಥ}
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

By the way, how's the new cover?
I edited it yesterday hehehehe, if anyone want me to do book cover, please do pm me, would be glad to do it!

Love you all and always remember, you are the most precious soul in the world.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 20.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
129K 4.3K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
10.8K 486 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
50.5K 1.3K 14
" your lover Kim Taehyung-" " I killed him and i don't regret it" ⚠️Warning ⚠️ 18+ smut abuse killing Bad words, bad grammar A/N: Hi there bootiful a...