Longing For You

By imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

NINE

2.4K 142 44
By imaginationworld07

OMG 11K....THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH GUYSS

-×-

"Roses lose their petals, but they bloom again."

-×-

"Aaah finally its done." Tae stretched his hands upwards, then to left and then to right. He was working past working hours. There were still few minutes left to complete those 3 extra hours.

"He is such a jerk right...No one is here. I had to work overtime because of him." He switched on his mobile and saw the time, 7:45 p.m. "Hah still 15 minutes left. If I go early, that rudeass will eat me alive tomorrow." Taehyung thought and leaned forward on his desk.

He kept his one hand straight on desk and rested his head on that hand. His other hand was on his phone which was on the desk, practically in front of his face.

Taehyung closed his eyes, he was tired. Running continuously here and there, sitting at a chair for hours straight, endure Jeon Jungkook's massive ego and attitude all day...it was hella tiring.

Taehyung thought about his father, How is he? Taehyung couldn't visit him today. He can just hope that his stepmom atleast takes good care of him but well thats what he thought......he can just hope.

He slowly closed his eyes, hoping that he will get up at 8 p.m and finally leave from there. Little did he know, the tiredness will take over him.

Jungkook walked out of his office as it was now time to go to his mansion. Yeah mansion, because that place wasn't his home. His eyes wandered through the desks amd found all of them empty. "He left already? Without my permission? How dare he?" He said and then started walking towards the elevator when his eyes caught something.

There was someone, whose face was not seen but Jungkook could recognise him from his clothes. He ignored the boy and took a step forward towards the elevator.

But then he stopped and turned. Tae was still sleeping. The computer was still on. Jungkook stared at him for a while and then walked upto him.

Silence

Silence

And silence.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for don't know how long.
"Comeon wake him up!"

"But he looks so peaceful."

"But you have to wake him up."

"Aaah fuck it!"

Jungkook sighed and went from there, without giving a single glance to sleeping Taehyung. He came out of the building where the watchman bowed at him.

"Turn down the power of working blocks, no one's in there."

"Okay sir." The watchman bowed and Jungkook went to his car. Little did he know, the boy whom he left inside, is afraid of dark.

Jungkook took out his ipad and started going through mails. Everything was normal like everyday. He was going back to mansion like everyday but then he remembered that face. The face which he just saw before leaving the company building. The face which looked so comforting and peaceful.

No matter how much Jungkook denied, there was a certain feeling of comfort or safety whenever he stared at his secretary. No..not everytime, nust the time when he is not doing any movements otherwise Kim Taehyung is a chatterbox which always irritated Jungkook.

He felt the comfort when he stared at Taehyung's picture that day. He felt the comflrt when he stared at Taehyung's sleepy pouty face today. Thinking about it, he tapped on the mail from Taehyung and then opened the picture. The picture.

Taehyung was an ordinary but not so ordinary boy. Jungkook hates him and thats the thing that confuses Jungkook. Usually if Jungkook decides to make anyone's life hell, there's no way that person will survive a day after that. With Taehyung, its different, why?

Jungkook can destroy him. Jungkook can make him vulnerable in a single day but all he could do was, to give him extra work to irritate him, to make him look small in terms of money. Jungkook has many ways to show him his right place but something is stopping him.

No he won't let himself change just like that. So he looked at the picture one last time before turning off the ipad.

"Delete that picture Jungkook!"

The voice in his head told him, but then again he doesn't wanna lose the slightest way of comfort in his life right? How lonely he has been that insted of his family, he found comfort in a stranger's picture.

"Yes, stranger's picture not the stranger. Its the licture which gives me comfort, not that person."

He closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat. He let out a deep sigh, clearly tired from all day work.

AT COMPANY:

Tae slightly shifted in his sleep and his mobile that was kept on the desk, fell on the floor. His eyes shot open by the noise and the first that he saw around him was dark.

And he panicked.

Taehyung was never comfortable with darkness. Heck, it scared the shit out of him. He looked here and there just to find a slight light in the area but it was pitch dark. He stood up immediately and due to this his knee hit the desk.

"Aaaah" Tae wailed in pain as his hands started searching for his mobile phone on the desk. His hands roamed everywhere, causing files to fall down on the floor with a loud thud. It scared him even more.

Taehyung was sweating badly. He was crying by now. He couldn't find his phone. He lost his direction towards the switch board. "I..Is anyone here? M...Mr. Jeon? MR.JEON? IS THERE ANYONE? HELP PLEASE!! HELP I AM SCARED" Tae cried.

He slowly kneeled down on floor and started crawling forward, trying to find way by moving his hands in front of him. A loud wail escaped from his lips when his knuckles hit the desk hardly.

"P...Please someone s...switch on the l..lights. I...I am scared please...please I will die here. I have Nyctophobia, please I will die here. Help me...SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE."

Loud sobs echoed through the floor as Tae was now crying loudly. He was slowly crawling to somewhere, not knowing the direction at all but when his head hit the desk hard, he stopped.

He stopped his efforts and sat there, hugging his knees as loud sobs escaped from his lips. He was sweating and shaking. He was afraid as hell. He clutched on his knees hard and buried his face more into his knees.
"Mom I am scared...you know I am scared....I am scared mom."

"Please someone help me. Please h...help me...I..I am feeling so scared...I want light..please its s..so dark here. Please...."

And his head shot up when the lights were finally on. Tae closed his eyes to adjust with the sudden brightness but then slowly opened them just to see the elevator door opening and someone standing outside it.

Jungkook's face was pale on seeing Taehyung like that. His eyes were red due to crying, his cheeks were stained with tears, sobs were loud enough for Jungkook to hear, his body was shaking, His hair was a mess, he was sweaty and he was clutching hard on his knees. Taehyung looked vulnerable.

"S...Secretary Kim–" Those words left Jungkook's mouth and the next thing he knew was Taehyung running to him. Before he could say anything else, Taehyung hugged him like no one ever did.

Taehyung hid himself in Jungkook, like he was the only safe place here at this time. Taehyung's hands were encircled around Jungkook's waist, he buried his face in Jungkook's chest, closed his eyes tightly and he sobbed and he sobbed hard.

Jungkook was too stunned to react. He just stood there like he was frozen. Taehyung was hugging him, more like he was squeezing him from his waist but that was not the only case. There was another thing that No one has hugged Jungkook like this ever. Hwasa sure hugs him but thats just a pat on the back.

This hug is different. This hug was......special?

Jungkook came back to his senses when Taehyung tightened his grip around his waist and a Jungkook let out a gasp.

"S...Secretary Kim you're–"

"I...I was s..so scared. T...Thankyou for s..saving me Mr.Jeon. Thankyou f...for coming here."

And what was this feeling that Jungkook was feeling right now?..........Guilt?

No..why would he feel guilty? He didn't do anything wrong. Well atleast according to Jungkook, he didn't do anything wrong but Taehyung's condition was telling otherwise.

He hasn't hug him back yet, he didn't say anything to him either. Perhaps he doesn't know how to calm him down or what to say. Jungkook felt like someone made him sit in a psychology class when he was clearly a business student.

"S..Secretary K.....TAHYUNG?" Jungkook panicked and immediately his arms circled around Taehyung's waist when he felt his body sliding down. Grabbing Taehyung by his waist, he kept his one hand on back of his neck to support Tae's head.

"Secretary Kim?" Jungkook spoke as he stared at an unconscious Tae in front of him. His eyes were closed with moist eyelashes and he was still sweaty.

"Hey...Secretary kim? Mr.Kim? Hey...open your eyes...Sec..Taehyung, Kim Taehyung open your eyes, hey!" Now this was Jungkook's turn to panic. Taehyung was not opening his eyes so Jungkook picked him up in bridal style and took him to a chair. He made him sit there and ran to take some water from his office.

He came back and sprinkled some water on Taehyung but Tae didn't open his eyes. "Come on! Open your eyes damnit!" He sprinkled more water but no result. Jungkook then tapped on his cheek and shook him slightly to get the slightest reaction but everything in vain. Taehyung was not waking up.

"I think we should take him to hospital sir." Jungkook immediately looked towards the watchman who was now standing at some distance. "You were taking too long so I came to see if you're alright." The watchman said and Jungkook nodded.

He again picked him up in bridal style and started walking towards the elevator. "If you want then I can carry him. You don't have to–"

"Its okay. Press the button of the elevator." Jungkook said as he walked towards the elevator.

After sometime they reached the hospital and this time too, despite the driver's offer, Jungkook decided to carry Taehyung himself. He had a mask on because Jeon Jungkook was not unknown to people. It will taks him a second to be in headlines but that was not the concern now.

"Taehyung?" The doctor said as soon as he saw Tae.

"You know him?" Jungkook asked and the doctor nodded. "His father is admitted here. He visits him daily. He didn't come today and I was wondering why? Now I got the answer." He said and started checking Tae.

"Oh by the way, who are you? Fill the papers please." The doctor said to Jungkook.

"Oh I am just a stranger. I don't know him. I just saw him fainted so I took him here. By the way, what happened to him?"

"Oh nothing. He got unconscious because of extreme fear. People get anxious when their phobia encounters them. Don't worry he will be fine."

"Ahm The fees?"

"Weren't you just a stranger?"

"Y...yeah but..."

"Don't worry. I know Tae. He is such a sweet kid. I can treat him for free tho."

"Tae?"

"Tae...Taehyung. Its his name. Kim Taehyung." The doctor stood up. "Thankyou for bringing him here. Kind people like you, who care for strangers are hard to find these days. Good job." The doctor patted his shoulder and went from there.

Jungkook just stood there and stared at sleeping Tae. His condition looks good now. He is not sweaty and trembling badly. His eyelashes are not moist, cheeks are not stained.

He again looked peaceful.

While going back to the mansion, Jungkook couldn't help but think about the way Taehyung hugged him. Basically it was the thing, he never experienced.

–×–

Happy Valentine's day Y'all

Please vote and comment.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.8K 25
jk is a ceo of jeon company. he is very cold, heartless, cruel, rude But not to his family and loved ones.and he is very soft inside.but tae is reall...
672K 24K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
170K 7.4K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
615K 28.3K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...