𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇 ⚯͛ 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭...

By Prongsss___

[COMPLETED] ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ { ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ} ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ×ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟᴀᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪ... More

Hiraeth - A Potter & A Black
Chapter 1 | Eight Year
Chapter 2 | Marriage Law
Chapter 3 | Partners
Chapter 4 | Sharing Room
Chapter 5 | Arguements
Chapter 6 | Jealous
Chapter 7 | Marauder's Map
Chapter 8 | Going Out Together
Chapter 9 | Meeting Remus
Chapter 10 | Shock
Chapter 11 | Harry Bloody Potter!
Chapter 12 | Realisation
Chapter 13 | Weird feelings
Chapter 14 | Fight
Chapter 15 | Siriusly!?
Chapter 16 | Apologies
Chapter 17 | Burst Out
Chapter 18 | Dreamless Sleep Potion
Chapter 19 | Nightmares
Chapter 20 | Cooking Together
Chapter 21 | Weirdo
Chapter 22 | Truce
Chapter 23 | Amortentia
Chapter 24 | Asking Out
Chapter 25 | Shopping
Chapter 26 | Agreement
Chapter 27 | Grimmauld Place
Chapter 28 | The Noble House of Black
Chapter 29 | Smoking
Chapter 30 | Walburga
Chapter 31 | The Dursleys
Chapter 32 | Christmas
Chapter 33 | Remus
Chapter 34 | Sirius
Chapter 35 | Wish Me Not
Chapter 36 | Celebrations
Chapter 37 | After Party
Chapter 38 | Drunk Sirius
Chapter 39 | Late Night Cuddles
Chapter 40 | Bridesmaid
Chapter 41 | First Kiss
Chapter 42 | Alive
Chapter 43 | Dinner Arguements
Chapter 44 | I Believe You
Chapter 45 | Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 46 | Last Chance
A/N
Chapter 47 | St. Mungos
Chapter 48 | I Dont Want To Die
Chapter 49 | Realisation
Chapter 50 | Going To Moressley
Chapter 51 | Family Reunion
Chapter 52 | CEO Amelia
Chapter 53 | Zara Amelia Selwyn
Chapter 54 | New Beginnings
Chapter 56 | Preparations
Chapter 57 | A Day Before Wedding
Chapter 58 | Coffeeee!
Chapter 59 | The Big Day
Chapter 60 | Its The Beginning!
Epilogue
Author's Note
Book Anouncement!

Chapter 55 | Pancakes & Blacks

4.4K 155 15
By Prongsss___

Sitting with her head laying on her now forgiven father's shoulder, having his arm wrapped around her shoulder while she hugged his leather jacket to her body upon him claiming on her behalf that she was freezing, Amelia admired the stars.

    But in the peace, her stomach gave a growl. Sirius looked down at her with a bemused look while she playfully glared at him warning him beforehand not to make fun of her for that. He chuckled asking, "So the lunch and dinner with Harry were not enough, I guess?"

   "Its another day started now, that was about yesterday," She claimed firmly while he couldnt stop himself from chuckling. He stood up offering her his arm to hold which she took and led her downstairs while she accompanied him half way without any question.

   "Where to?" She asked with a little yawn upon reaching on the ground floor of the house, he switched on only one lamp light with his one hand while his other held her tiny one in it, "When was the last time you had pancakes?"

   Her eyes went wide slightly in surprise on the mention of her favourite food. "To be honest, I cant even remember when I said 'pancakes' last time."

   He smiled leading her in the kitchen after switching on the lights, and smiled up at her, "Well then, lets have a father daughter pancake date on the occasion of me having my daughter back."

   "You are pathetically cheesy," She remarked scrunching her nose at him, he matched her expression before picking her up and setting her on the counter, while she found it too quick to even react, "Sit here and enjoy."

    "Hey! I thought I'd help!" She claimed, but he only shook his head with a finger also saying no to her in response, "Nope, I know you can never be a help in kitchen, so better be my audience and learn how to make the best pancakes of the world."

   She crossed her arms and legged with a short glare watching him do everything but she was too sleepy to pay attention. Wearing his jacket which was oversized for her she watched him do it like an art he always enjoyed.

   "Is making pancakes your hobby Dad?" She asked with small sleepy eyes. He turn to look at her and said, "Just like asking silly questions is your."

   She made an angry face when he out flour on the tip of her nose, which was by mistake a little too much that it made her sneeze hard in her opinion but in his opinion it almost sounded like a cat sneezing.

   "Oh, god you're such a baby," He laughed putting her hair behind her ear which had fallen in front of her face due to her sneeze while she glared at him. Her eyes fell on the egg basket that was kept on the other side of her as she picked one egg up making him go wide eyed and threatened, "Dont try to put up the fight, when you know you're gonna lose, Dad."

   "Okay, okay, I am sorry." He raised his hands in surrender going back his work, she hummed approvingly as he accepted his defeat. She watched him do everything while he constantly kept telling her some secret tips to make your pancakes better while she pretended to listen to him humming every frequently when his actual attention was at the egg that she was tossing and catching again and again.

   "Dont play with it Amelia—" Sirius warned her but the little disaster was done as the egg dropped from her hand on the floor, and she looked up at him with her eyebrows raised innocently, "Oops!"

   He shook his head while trying to fight the little smile threatening to form on his face, and flicked his wand wiping away the mess on the floor. In the whole process, Amelia watched her father cook the pancakes and in the meantime she ended up building tiny tuney problems for him, as for one when she was almost dozing off her hand fell into the bowl of batter, making her shriek, but Sirius wiped her hand clean, then she ended up haing the bunch of spoons falling on the counter somehow causing their noise to echo maybe in whole house.

   "Water, please?" She asked sheepishly grinning up at him while with squinted eyes he handed her the glass of water which she accidently dropped on the floor sleepily causing it to shatter and a loud sound to come this time. Both of their eyes widened as they just hoped that everyone wss dead asleep.

   "You are going wake the neighbours up too!" He whisper exclaimed almost scolding her causing her to grumpily squint her eyes at him and stuff her hands in his large pockets and look away.

    A moment later she saw another glass of water raised near her mouth making her look at her father who stood there offering her a small smile while holding the glass of water. She shook her head grumpily while he urged her with a smile, squinting her eyes at him she took a sip of water while her hands were still stuffed in her pocket.

    "You are taking too long this time, I want to sleep," Amelia grumpled due to her stomach growling constantly. Sirius rolled his eyes with a little smile before saying, "Open your tiny eyes and see its done, now tell me where would you like to eat?"

   "Just here," She grinned eagerly eyeing the pancakes while caramel looked like silk flowing over them. Readying a plate for his daughter, Sirius smiled to himself satisfied as he had tried to make the best pancakes he ever could. Cutting a small bite with knife and fork, Sirius raised it near his daughter's already open mouth but the two were interrupted by another voice.

   "Oh look at these two," The two turned to Sierra standing there with her arms folded leaning against the door frame with a smile, "And I thought you are mad at your father, Amelia."

   "I was, past tense," Amelia grinned at her mother who chuckled coming in, "So am I allowed to join this little pancakes party?"

   "You are asking as if we say no and you'll not join us," Sirius joked aiming a smirk at Sierra who came in sat beside Amelia on the counter. "But I didnt take you to eat at this hour, Amelia?"

   Before Amelia could say anything, Sirius was quick to wave Sierra off, "You better dont work to change my daughter's mind, Sierra — here, Amelia."

   Sirius put the pancake's bite in Amelia's open mouth, who hummed in delight, "Best pancakes I ever had!"

  "Dont get yourself over the moon, they might be barely eatable," Sierra teased her husband, as Sirius fired back, "Those who know anything else than boiling water, are only allowed to say anything, and you two are not one of them."

    "Hey!" Both Sierra and Amelia exclaimed offended, surprising each other while Sirius smirked triumphantly, both his wife and daughter didnt know anything about cooking. "You too cant cook Mum?"

    "I always used to make salad," Sierra defended herself avoiding gaze of her daughter while shortly glaring at her smirking husband. Sirius turned around dragging the table near the his wife and daughter and seated himself in front of both of them, "Now no more arguement ladies, lets enjoy the special Black's Pancakes."

    "Black's pancakes? Really?" Amelia questioned after being fed again, while Sirius hummed feeding Sierra as well who almost moaned at the delicious taste. "Every member of the Black family knows the recipe to best pancakes, and I hate to agree but Lyra makes the best one among us siblings and she was the only one who taught me and now I am feeding you both mother and daughter."

   "Oh, I remember, when I first met Lyra in America, she made pancakes and the whole time I could relate the taste, so now I know," Amelia said remembering, while Sirius wiped the little drop of caramel off her chin.

    "America?" Sierra questioned causing the father and daughter to share a weary glance. Amelia pursed her lips gesturing Sirius to go on, who didnt want to ruin the moment as he said, "Will tell you later."

    Sierra narrowed at her eyes at her husband suspiciously but let go of the topic for which Sirius was thankful or he would have had his shit beaten out by his wife already. The three went on talking about different things, mostly Sierra and Sirius recalling about the only happy time they had with their daughter together.

   "You know one night when you were just seven or eight months old," Sierra said brightly while Sirius was ready for another embarassing story about himself, "You punched or maybe kicked Sirius in the nose and it started bleeding and both of you wailed the whole night, you were woken up Sirius' wailing and wouldnt stop crying until he sang you to sleep, so having a swollen bleeding nose he rocked you to sleep while himself crying!"

   Both mother and daughter burst out laughing loudly at the dumbfounded  face that Sirius made. Just like that Sirius too was adamant to tell embarassing stories about Sierra, as he began, "And you know Amelia, your mother used to be jealous of me so much after you were born—"

   "Not that please!" Sierra groaned miserably as she understood what he was going to tell, while Amelia couldnt contain her eagerness of knowing it all. Sirius continued ignoring his wife's fake threats, "Firstly you looked like me, then you always wanted me more than her and everytime I would come into the view you would leave her and come to me, so one day Sierra just burst out crying! It was so funny!"

   "I hate you Sirius Black!" Sierra hit him with a spoon on his head making him hiss in pain, the both started arguing about different matters not noticing that their daughter had fallen asleep with her head laying on her mother's shoulder while still sitting on the counter with an empty plate in her lap.

   "Shh! You'll wake her up!" Sierra whispered stoping him, he halted on realising that she had fallen asleep, "But we cant let her sleep here, we'll have to wake her up—"

    "No," Sierra pouted at him, glancing at her sleeping daughter adorably, "Dont wake my baby up, she looks so peaceful."

   "Our baby," Sirius corrected playfully, but only getting flicked on his forehead by his wife who told him to 'sod off' playfully, rubbing his forehead he whispered to her, "And our baby isnt actually a baby anymore, she's about to get married next week,— ah shit I hate it now."

    Sierra made a disappointed face at the mention of her daughter's marriage, neither her nor Sirius wanted Amelia to get married this soon, but it was actually better because she wont be going anywhere far off and her husband to be was very much approved by the couple.

    "Aw, look at that ring," Sierra gushed over the shiny large diamond in Amelia's hand, while Sirius just rolled his eyes, he stayed quiet wanting to dissolve the topic of his daughter's marriage, "What to do now? Do you want me to levitate her to her room?—"

   "Oh, shut up, you arse," Sierra hissed angrily at him while he couldnt help but smirk in a smiling way upon being called that after ages by his wife. Sierra thought for a moment and came up with an idea, "How about we three sleep here together? Yes we will!"

   Sirius stared at his wife in disbelief, but after a long moment he considered her offer. Standing up and putting the table back to its place, Sirius went forward to lift his daughter up without waking her up from sleep and he was always surprised at the fact that she was always as light as a feather.

   Amelia's arms went up to hug his neck sleepily, while he had her lifted up in his arms. Sierra quickly summoned quilts, blankets and pillows with a flick of her wand and Sirius carefully laid Amelia in the centre who whimpered suddenly at the change of position. Sirius soothed her hair softly cooing down at her, "Sh, Amelia you're alright."

    Just as Sirius started taking his place at side of the blanket a knock on his head from Sierra stopped him, making him look up at her in question as she held a dramatic incredulous  look, "What about me? Who'll pick me up? Your mother?"

    "Dramatic," Sirius shook his head playfully reaching forward to pick his widely grinning wife up from the counter as well who had her arms open for him, "It feel like ages since you last had me like this in your arms."

    "Sorry to break it to you Mrs. Black, but that was just last night," Sirius said flirtatiously carrying her down with him placing her either side of Amelia who slept soundly. Pecking his lips quickly, Sierra pushed him to the other side of Amelia, "Now stay there silently, dont disturb our daughter."

   "Yes mam," Sirius rolled his eyes laying down, Amelia's head stopping half of their faces to be seen by each other,  sharing on smiling long glance, Sierra snapped the lights out.

   "Good night," Sierra's quiet happy voice came in the dark, while Sirius felt her arm made its way to his over Amelia's back who had turned to sleep over her stomach.

   "I love you," Sirius greeted back in the dark clasping Sierra's hand in his, only if his wide content smile was visible in the dark, "Both of you."

***

"Oh look here, there was a party going on and we werent invited," Lyra Black chimed not being able to contain her wide smile at the view in front of her. Sirius, Sierra and Amelia all tangled up. Amelia hugging Sirius from front while being hugged by Sierra from behind and Sirius' one long arm was enough to hold both of them together.

   Quickly bringing a camera, Lyra captured the three looking all adorable together and mentally noted to get the picture framed.

    "Look at my poor niece, being crushed by two giant idiots," Regulus Black joked earning a snort from his other niece entering the kitchen. Lyra went forward crouching down beside her sleeping brother with a pout, "As much I hate to do it but, wake up its eight!"

   She shook Sirius by shoulder causing his eyes to flutter open abruptly and his little jerk woke Sierra up too earning a groggy groan from her. Looking around with slightly wide eyes in alarm, Sirius saw his half of the family standing in front of him smilingly, while he could feel something was poking him with a heavy weight on his stomach.

   "Oh," He saw his daughter almost curled up in a ball on him, causing his lips to tug upwards lovingly as he put his rather large hand over his daughter's tiny one comparably grasping the material of his shirt tightly in a fist.

   "Aw, are we good now?" Lyra gushed while pouring coffee in a mug for herself. Sirius' smile gave enough of an answer while Sierra tried to sit slightly sleepily tieing her hair in a messy bun.

   "Hey what's happening here? Sirius? Sierra?" Remus questioned upon entering the kitchen seeing his best friend with family laying on the floor while his god daughter slept soundly. Sirius gestured Remus to be quiet placing a finger on his lips, "You're gonna wake her up Remus!"

   Remus raised his hands up in surrender, turning around to kiss good morning on Lyra's cheek. Meanwhile Sierra stared at her husband and daughter admirably exchanging impressive glances with Regulus and Estella.

   "Amelia, darling wake up," Lyra cooed playfully earning a glare from her elder twin. Hearing her name, Amelia stirred slightly detaching from Sirius, as he grip loosened from him, she could feel her back hurt due to sleeping on the floor.

   "Rise and shine Am-Am!" Estella chimed playfully using Teddy's nickname for his godmother. Opening her eyes Amelia was surprised to be greeted by the sight of so many people standing in front of her in the morning. Confusion clouded her face, turning a bit Amelia saw her father laying beside and smiling down at her while she was using his chest as pillow and her knees rested on his stomach.

   "Morning Amelia," Amelia heard her mother from the other side feeling her lips planted shortly and sweetly on her cheek. Woah.. what actually is happening?

   "So pancakes huh?" Regulus asked peeking in a bowl kept in the sink. Sirius raised a nodding eyebrow at his younger brother, "Ofcourse."

   Amelia sat up straight slowly allowing Sirius too to fix his hurting back, which he didnt say anything about because of not wanting to disturb his daughter's sleep. Amelia leaned her head back on her father's shoulder now sitting supported by the wall, and smiled at her family in front of her, "Morning."

   "So how did you like the pancakes, Amelia?" Lyra asked smiling at her niece. Pancakes.. Amelia started to remember everything happened last night. She couldn't believe that now she had forgiven her father and everything was fine.

    "I still cant believe you forgave him for pancakes made by him." Regulus shook his head in playful disappointment at her ignoring at the dejected look which Sirius passed him in the same manner.

   "How could I not when he made those delicous pancakes for me?" Amelia joked back earning a chuckle from her aunt who started playfully boasting about the fact that she taught Sirius how to make those pancakes.

   "All Black family members have a thing for pancakes," Lyra said, "Sirius was dumb enough to not do it earlier."

   "Yep," Regulus joined his sister in taunting their brother, "Even I could have forgiven him, if he had come to me with those pancakes and a bottle of beer!"

   "Why didnt you do it then?" Sirius asked squinting his eyes at Regulus, who smirked arrogantly on purpose, "I wasnt the one at fault, — actually I never am."

   "These grown idiots," Lyra shook her head at her brothers. While Amelia having one arm of her father draped around her from behind when he was busy arguing with his brother playfully, caught Remus' smiling eyes and realised now everything was fine right now.

   There was still something left.

   Amelia's gaze was torn away from Remus as Estella joked about something and everyone laughed loudly. Lyra went forward to show the picture she clicked of them. Seeing how she held her father almost forbidding him to breath, Amelia apologised to him sheepishly, "Sorry Dad."

   "That's alright," Sirius smiled planting his lips at her temple. Sierra practically snatched the picture from Sirius, admiring the only family picture of them. The whole family settled in the kitchen spending the morning time together like a large happy family which overwhelmed Amelia's heart, she still couldnt believe everything was getting back on tracks. 

   She just hoped for all of them to stay together and right the wrongs which are still left.

______________________________________

Okay this was kinda filler chapter...

And still 3230 words!! Hope you liked it..!

Please Vote & Comment! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 436 12
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚! 𝐲...
32.6K 653 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...