Jack Of All Traits

By cuddlyindulgence

A human from the Morden world with the knowledge of Disney and the mobile game Twisted Wonderland somehow end... More

INFO
Welcome To A Villain's World 1-1
Welcome To A Villain's World 1-2
Welcome To A Villain's World 1-3
Welcome To A Villain's World 1-4
Welcome To A Villain's World 1-5
The Story Changes 2-1
The Story Changes 2-2
The Story Changes 2-3
The Story Changes 2-4
The Story Changes 2-5
The Story Changes 2-6
The Story Changes 2-7
Answers To Your Questions
Strawberry Rose 3-1
Strawberry Rose 3-2
Gallery 1
! Issue !
Mc Chara Info
Strawberry Rose 3-4
Strawberry Rose 3-5

Strawberry Rose 3-3

1.6K 107 24
By cuddlyindulgence

:a kiss fixes everything in disney

"hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need for them in my own world. I am the law in my world I am the rules! No other response then 'yes, Lord Riddle' is acceptable!! It's off with the heads of anyone who disobeys me! Ahahahahaha!!"

"Ahh look at the mess! A student has gone into over blot right in front of me!" Crowly despaired.

I sighed stepping out, "we will talk about blot on a later date, Crowly evacuate the students" I said walking towards them.

"Yuu?!"

They were all supprise, "be supprise later, get to evacuating Crowly" my eyes trained on him.

"Y-yes, that I shall do, everyone follow me" he guided the students, "you guys" I looked towards Carter, Trey, Ace and Deuce but more specifically Ace and Duece.

"he is basically in a dark berserker state and will die if this continues, now get to fighting" I said pointing towards Riddle.

"Gahhhh! Eat this!" Ace attacked with his wind magic, "come forth! cauldron!" Duce summoned a large cauldron and it falled on Riddle, "What are you fools doing?" Riddle demand.

"woah, woah, woah, woah, what do you think you guys are doing?!" Carter questioned, "his life is at danger, I won't be able to sleep at night if he reaches that stage. And besides...." Deuce trailed off.

"I haven't gotten him to say 'I was wrong, I'm so sorry' yet." Ace continued, "you guys... All right it won't be for very long but I can continue to overwrite his magic with my own for a bit. Please you have to defeat him while I keep this up!" Trey said.

"why are you even encouraging this Trey? You know you can't beat Riddle!" Carter questioned, "only challenge guys you know you can beat is a lame way to live!" Ace commented.

"I can't think of anything eles to bring him back to his senses quickly" Deuce said, upon hearing that I suddenly got a idea... Not sure if it'll work tho...

"yeah, I can't lose him here. There's.... There's still something I have to say to him." Trey chimed in, "aaah shizx! Fine, I get it! This really isn't my style tho!" Carter exclaimed.

While Riddle was distracted I walked up to him to execute my idea, "Yuu what are you doing!" Trey shouted.

Ignoring the shouts behind me, I wrapped my arm around him supprising Riddle and kissed him.

!!!

"ehhhh!" they all shouted, his eyes widen looking at me before fainting.

I guess the plan worked I slightly blushed as I princess carried him and gently place him on the ground letting him use my lap as a pillow.

"Riddle" Trey called out as Riddle awoke and gasped, "oh he woke up" Ace casually commented.

"whew... I swear, I was super stressed out over what we'd do if he didn't" Carter sighed in relief, "I'm so glad he came back to his senses" Cowley who has long returned from evacuating the students said.

"There's no need to think about it now, just sleep" Trey told Riddle, "oh, come on. It's because you coddle him like this all the time that he goes berserk after getting just a little mad! The garden is a disaster! And we're in big trouble!" Ace retort.

"no joke" Deuce agreed.

" I really wanted to eat that mont blanc... " Riddle started, he then started to spill out a bunch of confession as well as started sobbing.

Everyone eles other then me was shocked

"wha..?"

"Riddle...?"

I embraced him and pat his head to comfort him as he continued crying and spilling confessions, what supprised me was that in his confession he mentioned me.

"I also really wanted to get to know Yuu... Bwahhaaa" he sobbed hugging me back, "holy crap... I didn't think the day would come when I'd see Riddle sobbing like a baby" Carter said stunned.

"stop that! don't think I'll forgive you just cause you're crying!" Ace crossed his arm, "you really refuse to read the mood" Deuce stared at Ace blankly.

"I'm sorry too even though I knew you were suffering, I pretend not to notice. So I'm going to say it now... Riddle, your way of doing things is wrong. You have to properly apologise to everyone" Trey told Riddle.

"sob.. Sniff... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.." Riddle apogised.

...why is he adorable??? This is bad... I want to kiss him again...
I stared at his face, eyes getting slightly red from crying as well as his flushed face and lips. It was almost like I was in a trance unknowingly slowly iching closer to Riddle.

"there something I wanted to say to you if you apologised for everything that's happened... WORDS CAN'T FIX THIS MESS!
I'M NOT JUST GONNA FORGIVE You LIKE THAT" Ace shouted causing me to snap out of my trance, realising what I was about to do I blushed fiercely tugging my hood.

It seems that no one even Riddle himself noticed what I was about to do.

"holy crap, what?! How can you even say that with this atmosphere" Carter exclamation in disbelief, "why wouldn't I?! We've been put through the wringer, and he still threw away the mont blanc we put all that time and effort into making. I don't care if he's crying his eyes out, I still ain't gonna let him off" Ace huffed.

"but then.. what should I do?" Riddle asked, "my birthday isn't for a while... " Ace trailed off.

"huh? What are you on about?" Deuce lift an eyebrow, "so I demand we have a Revenge Unbirthday Party. We didn't even got to take part in the last one, and this time YOU have to make the tart. No getting help from Trey either! Do it yourself! If you do that then I'll forgive you I guess.." Ace continued.

"trouble what a troublemaker you are" I stated blankly, "shut up he huffed, I ignored him and walked away.

"ok, I got it" Riddle noded, "yes, yes, this is the beauty of settling differences through compromise, then the issue is settled" Cowley concluded.

"by the way about that tart" I walk back with a small box in hand, "here" knelt down and gave it to Riddle.

He opened the box and picked up what was inside, "the mont blanc" his eyes widen as well as many others.

"you said you wanted to eat it right?" I smiled looking at him warmly.

Vote
&
Comment

All pictures/artworks shown does not belong to me I found them on Google.

Sry for not posting in a while.
I'm not sure if I'll complete this book... I'm starting to get busy

but I'll update all of my pre written chapters and after I'm free I'll continue if I haven't lost my motivation yet.

It means I'll finish the heartslabyul arc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 57 4
In which you died and transmigrated into a famous actress in the Twisted Wonderland universe. How many eyes will you attract as you attend the infamo...
84.5K 2.8K 36
[ " ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๏ฟฝ...
13K 525 10
๐˜๐š๐ง!๐“๐–๐’๐“ ๐ฑ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ a great aฬถvฬถeฬถnฬถgฬถeฬถrฬถ anti-hero gets transported into the world of Twisted Wonderl...
76.7K 1.9K 31
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...