Heartbreaks And Heartaches ✦✧...

By Powerful_Niya

Naruhina Tumblr Event- March - NHPrompts22 Hosted By @httpshyugaa/tessdrawss ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✧March 1... More

◦𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗◦
◦𝙽𝙷𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚜◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟷◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟹◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟺◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟼◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟽◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟾◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟿◦
◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷◦

◦𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝟸◦

1.6K 33 112
By Powerful_Niya

Tags: Naruhina • Supermodel AU • Social MediaOOC • Explicit • Erotic • Kinky • Cheating • Misunderstood • Famous AU • Angst • Light Violence. Year-2016.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Mood Boards:

Hinata:

Naruto:

~Love: The rough stitched sum of two lives; it needs to be met and missed. It is security and fear. It is mistakes and forgiveness. It is a brittle alloy of two elementals sent through the forge of a life shared to be destroyed or to emerge unbreakable.

-Wyatt

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Low chatter could be heard in a room crowded with women. Heels clicked and clacked against the floor, makeup palettes clattered against one another, water trickled in a sink, an occasional sound of a chew toy was also heard. And on top of that, the television in the spacious room was cut on which also added to the noise in the entire place.

To a normal person, hearing such sounds would drive them crazy.

But to Hinata, it was quite relaxing. Especially enduring the special treatment the women professionals in the room were giving her.

The young supermodel was spotted lying on an extended spa chair, wearing only a brown silk robe that covered her mature naked body underneath. Her long hair was currently being washed in a large sink, hands from one of her helpers frequently moving to apply soap, oil, and smell goods into her hair and scalp. And as the woman did so, she made sure to use her fingers to massage every spot on Hinata's head to make her experience even more relaxing.

The midnight blue-haired woman shuddered upon the treatment. But she wasn't the only one that was feeling on top of the world.

Just a few inches away, a small pet fox was seen curled up on a white mat, just where Hinata was lying while playing with an orange chew toy. The exotic creature was minding his own business while he chewed away on his carrot chew toy, tugging at it with his sharp teeth which caused the toy to make squeaky noises.

But sometimes, because he's quite protective, the small fox would move to check on Hinata. His eyes would trail the hairstylist at times as she worked, his slitted eyes straying to all the other women in the room who found the small pet adorable. But he didn't flinch at their coos and awes. He only went back to playing with his chew toy, remaining put by his relaxed owner.

The hairstylist above Hinata hummed due to her boss's positive reactions to the deep head massage she was currently giving her. She was happy to see Hinata satisfied. Seeing Hinata happy confirmed that the woman was going about her job the right way.

The black-haired woman dug her fingers around within the silky confines of Hinata's midnight blue hair in a circular motion, over and over again which made crunching noises due to the lavender-scented soap that was steady lathering up. The bowl Hinata's hair was soaked in was gradually building up a white mass of soapy bubbles until the substance towered against Hinata's hair which was where the excessive soap build-up originated from.

"Are you relaxed, Hinata-sama?" The kind hair specialist asked softly, using a mellow tone from above as to not ruin the mood. She was now seeking a verbal answer from her boss about the ecstatic experience she was giving her. The stylish knew Hinata was enjoying herself by the constant hums, moans, and coo's her plump lips would occasionally open and spill out as a pleasant reaction. All the while, her eyes remained shut from the world, which caused her senses to heighten, making her experience even grander.

"Yes, Shizune-san, I am most certainly relaxed." She responded with a shudder. Shizune laughed in response and continued to relax the midnight blue-haired woman further. She gave her head deep strokes with her fingers, working her fingertips past each strand of hair to instead press against the scalp. At times, she would give only the scalp attention and then at times, Hinata's actual hair.

Shizune used fast strokes and long strokes which caused her fingers to move up and down Hinata's hair, her very own hands messy due to Hinata's soapy hair.

Hinata surely felt her eyes flutter underneath the lids several times during the treatment. But she made sure to stay very still. Her hair wasn't the only thing getting special treatment.

While her hair was washed, her nails were currently being painted for the day as well.

While keeping her silky, sopping wet hair positioned within the large bowl underneath her, she also had her hands extended outward on both sides of her.

Her fingers were set in a relaxed claw position so another woman could clip, file, and paint her nails.

Currently, the nail stylist was filing Hinata's long fingernails into a silhouette shape which caused her nails to appear long and pointy at the ends.

Real classy.

And if you think that's classy, the nail stylist was then applying a matte red velvet color to each of her silhouette-shaped fingernails. Such a color was bold, mature, and eye-catching, everything Hinata was. And her helper knew that which is why they chose such a beautiful color for her.

Hinata would surely love it.

But at times, the young woman would grow distracted by her pet fox due to her wanting to play with him. So, her free hand seeped down low against the chair she laid in and with it, she began to wave it down at her fox, side to side to get his attention. She even made noises with her puckered lips, smacking them together.

"Here, Kurama." She whispered out her pet's name softly while simultaneously keeping her body still for her hair and nail stylish. Her eyes remained shut as well.

So a smile was instantly brought on her face when she felt two small paws fall gently upon her dangling hand, the small fox doing so to stand up on his hind legs. She giggled when she also felt a wet tongue begin to lick her hand, the fox doing so as if her hand was one of his play toys.

She giggled at the enthusiastic way Kurama licked her hand. In response, to give her adorable little pet love, she began to rub the top of his little head. The woman's fingers gently massaged themselves into the warm fur of her pet in circles which earned her a quiet purr from him. But soon enough, she removed her hand so her nail specialist can instead wipe the limb clean with a bath cloth, freeing her from her pet's saliva so she can resume her manicure.

Hinata's spa treatment before her big photoshoot was going well but it got even better when another specialist began her next routine. The spa treatment was nice but had to be done quickly. The young supermodel had somewhere important to be.

So, while she was currently getting her hair washed and her nails painted, she also began to receive a foot massage. Both of her feet were now being pampered by a masseuse who was massaging her thumbs and her knuckles into every part of the young woman's feet. She took one foot at a time, making sure to pamper her boss nicely which made the woman melt in her chair from such glorious sensations.

She let out another coo, 'Yes, this is the life.'

The twenty-three-year-old hummed in bliss from all of the wonderful treatment she was receiving from her helpers. Such treatment kissed her soul and made her feel special and not to mention she resided in her very own spa room, right in her home so no one else could disturb her.

Her spa room was very spacious, wide, and long with a length of 15ft and a width of 28ft.

Almond-colored wooden boards were placed down which marked every bit of the floor which calmed the place due to its natural color. The color was very easy on the eyes.

At the moment, Hinata was positioned to the far left side of the room from the central double doors which were all glass, perfectly see-through.

Two lounge shampoo backwash units were positioned to rest a few feet from the other one. But currently, one of the units was occupied, of course.

The lounge chair's base was all white and was made out of porcelain which could direct light off of its material, lights that were placed about in the room on the ceiling and walls. The cushion part of the seat was bouncy and soft, even supporting a headrest to support Hinata's head while she gets her hair washed.

Up top, near the wall was where the white porcelain shampoo bowls came into play. The shampoo bowls come outfitted with a durable shampoo hose and nozzle, single lever hot & cold faucet, and vacuum breaker. Everything Hinata's hairstylist would need was there to successfully carry out her tasks to prepare Hinata for special events.

Underneath the chair laid a footrest as well as a pedicure bowl which was all wet due to it being used just moments ago.

Just down the line, quite near the backwash units was two hairdryer systems that contained white cushion seats to sit in with clear bowls stretched overhead which was where wet hair is usually dried in.

In the middle of the room, stood a floor fountain that accompanied encased rocks all around it, the fountain positioned on a white mat. Seeing such a lavish design from afar where clear water trickled down in a never-ending loop only added to the calm aesthetic mood the entire room let off.

On the other side of the entire spa room was a hot tub, a very enormous porcelain white hot tub. The hot tub was made so it was engraved into the floor, a handle, and stairs built to accompany the front of the hot tub, just before entering. Inside, clear water can be seen which could heat up and soothe anyone who steps within its depths, lit candles settled around the borders.

Circular ball lights can be spotted inside the tub which could be used to change the color of the water, to any color of the rainbow if Hinata sees fit. Hinata absolutely loves her hot tub.

Around the place, hung up many spa-based pictures which further set the mood. Lilac flowers were found in small pots, positioned on the many end tables around the room.

Hinata's spa room was her happy place. It wouldn't be like her if she didn't spend her time in it at least three times a day.

Hinata absolutely loves dressing up, and that goes to putting on layers and layers of clothing, makeup, and jewelry. She loves to jazz up and look her absolute best.

Hinata also loves to be pampered and treated nicely. Ugh, that is an absolute must!

It's all she's ever known, of course.

Ever since she was a child, she has been in the spotlight due to her father.

Her rich father saw Hinata as a jewel so he presented her to the entire world by entering her in all kinds of pageants, fashion shows, runways, and photoshoots. Being in front of a camera was her life. It was something she was used to. And because of that, she grew to absolutely adore it.

She adored being in the spotlight, wearing fancy clothing, flaunting her beauty, and competing against other women in fashion so much, she made it her entire career. Her life's purpose.

Now, she is a famous supermodel that has money worshiping her feet. Now, she has men wishing to have her and women wishing to be her.

The beautiful young woman could be seen everywhere, in magazines and the television. She was always attending fashion shows, red carpet events, and runways from all over the world. At such events, she usually would sell and promote her image or her exclusive clothing which was often made by famous fashion designers.

Hinata was an ambitious woman, who strived to conquer the world with her beauty and fashion sense. But she didn't intend to conquer the world by herself. No.

She has a partner. Her beloved.

Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto, one of the top sexiest men in all of Japan, was always spotted at Hinata Hyuga's side. Everywhere Hinata went, Naruto would go too.

Hand in hand, they dominated the fashion world together with their sexy poses and looks and their tantalizing chemistry and romance.

People adored them.

People from all across the world found the exchanges between one another entertaining which granted them both love and hate from the fashion fanbase.

But overall, they worked well with each other. Always did, always have.

Hinata and Naruto have been together for years. Several years. But before then, the two, yes, were born into the fashion industry, but they started off by embarking on their careers alone.

They were only pulled together due to a competition at a runway show in France.

Both supermodels can remember the day well. It was the day they met each other and instantly fell for the other one. It made competing against one another hard. But that didn't stop the two models.

The two were mixed in among other models who were to show off the clothing fashion designers gave them specifically for the event. And lucky for Hinata, the event was party-themed so she was given a dress that she favored a lot. It was a dress that hugged her killer body in a way that showed off all of her curves.

The base color of the party dress was gold and accompanied despite gold shimmies to run all the way down the dress which made such an outfit pop within the light of the fashion room.

The dress was quite exposing. It ran down her frame to cover her hips, lower area, and legs in front of her. Behind her, another part of the dress draped down which covered her ass which partially was revealed because of the outfit's fabric made to be seen-through.

Working downward, Hinata's golden stilettos could be seen wrapped around her entire leg like a snake, the strings to her shoes holding onto her limbs for dear life.

Her makeup was quite heavy with the sole color being gold. Lots of gold glitter was sprinkled around her eyes so the young woman could really pop. But overall, her makeup looked quite natural.

Every piece of midnight blue hair strand on Hinata's head was curled with curling irons and brought over her shoulders to embrace her cheeks making the woman's appearance even more irresistible.

It was as if the young woman was glowing as she walked her famous, sexy strut down the runway, rocking her hips side to side.

Hinata remembered the way she made the crowd ooh and awe due to her gorgeous display. They also clapped their hands in joy. But she also remembered how much they did the same to Naruto's performance.

The young man was beyond captivating, one look at him could make a girl faint.

So instantly once he stepped onto the runaway, many women in the crowd could be heard screaming. The dreamy supermodel wore that day a two-piece tux which was white all over but on the tux held different pictures depicting fashion, artist-styled graphics. His suit and pants alone were eye-catching and so fucking superb. It seemed every time Hinata looked at his tux, she would see a different artistic design.

Blue eyes. Pictures of women. Words of fashion.

It was certainly a tux made by an artistic fashion designer who specifically picked Naruto to promote her work. The outfit he wore was special, certainly one of a kind.

Hinata remembered her mouth gaping the entire time due to Naruto's performance. His appearance was marvelous.

But to give the male's outfit more spice, the male was missing his collar shirt underneath his tux which as a result revealed his muscular, tan chest and his chiseled neck. For his feet, he wore pointy black dress shoes which clicked and clacked across the floor as he walked.

The male's outfit, however, wasn't the only thing that was impressive but his walk was spectacular. One of a kind. Hinata recalled his walk being smooth and masculine. He definitely left his mark on the runway which gave Hinata a run for her money. Naruto's performance alone spoke to Hinata, and it told her that he was serious competition.

She remembered her very own self drooling upon Naruto's entire performance. His blonde hair was so bright, so blonde, it managed to snag Hinata's attention. His spiky hair had so much volume to it, it bounced around as he walked down the runway.

His skin was a vibrant tan which lets the pale women know that the male goes tanning regularly. Even that, was a jaw-dropping sight.

And then his facial features. Good kami! Naruto harbored a tight jaw and squinted blue cerulean eyes the whole way. Rooted on both sides of his cheeks were three whiskers marks that resembled a cat or fox. It was a very unique feature but it matched Naruto's appearance well.

The whole while, Naruto had his sexy eyes fixated ahead of him, never once stopping to look at all the people sitting below him who made bunches of noises due to his performance.

Without little effort at all, he won over the crowd making him quite the challenge for Hinata.

That day, was the day she found her motivator, her competition, her yang.

That day, she actually lost to the sexy Naruto Uzumaki and just for that, he permanently caught her eye. That day was the day a rivalry started between one another and the fans, the fashion world instantly saw the chemistry and adored it.

Magazines, commercials, internet articles presented their rivalry and all the competitions the both of them won and lost while competing against one another.

The rivalry went on long and hard with Hinata coming out on top. But in the end, the two fell for each other. And they fell for each other hard.

The two fell into an intimate relationship where they then decided to quit competing against one another but instead work together to slay the rest of the competition in the fashion world, side by side.

Instead of looking at the world through two eyes, they now look at the world as one. Like yin and yang.

The two lovebirds loved each other to death and wouldn't give the other one up for anything...

Or will they?

The young woman in the room was so caught up in her amazing spa treatment, she hadn't even heard the sudden commotion in the room.

"Oh my kami, what?"

"What the hell?"

Suddenly the women's attention shifted elsewhere, no longer tidying up Hinata as they once were. And Hinata noticed immediately. Kurama did too.

The male fox let out a deep growl due to the loud noises in the room before grabbing his chew toy and stammering off to the far corner of the room to plop down and play with his chew toy once more.

Hinata on the other hand moved to grab the white towel that lay across her neck from behind, her hands pulling it up and over to wrap it around her damp hair. She scrunched up her face once her eyes landed on the women in her spa room just standing around with their backs turned to her, their heads risen upward so their attention was on the television.

She tilted her head, causing the heavy white towel to tilt along with her, "Um, what's going on, girls?"

Immediately as the young supermodel's voice broke out into the room, all seven women turned towards her to reveal faces of devastation, a look that surprised Hinata greatly.

Instantly, she could feel her heart skip a beat within her chest.

'What's going on?' She thought to herself. Until her beloved popped into her mind. 'Is it about my precious Naruto-kun?'

At the moment, the blonde-haired model was now attending an individual gig of his own which consisted of a photoshoot and a runway.

Hinata and Naruto sometimes would take side gigs and advance them alone as a strategy to get more money and also expand their name.

So now, Naruto should be wrapping up his runway event to then come back to his home where Hinata was getting ready for her own side gig. But he promised her that he would get there just before she leaves. He promised he would bid her farewell and later on treat her to dinner.

Hinata lip her lip, now no longer feeling sensations of tranquility and serenity. No. She instead felt fear and concern, two emotions she rarely feels.

Hardly ever truly.

She clutched the arms of the chair she was sitting in with her sharp nails which managed to smear the wet nail polish on them. But she hardly cared.

"What is troubling you all? What, is going on?" She asked once more but instead of taking a calm approach, she was much more stern. She wanted to know what the hell was going on, right fucking now.

Her voice projected across the entire room which managed to force one woman on her right, her personal masseuse, to speak. The young woman had brown hair, two buns positioned on each side of her head and for her clothing, she wore a black collared shirt with black slacks. Covering her entire outfit was spotted a plain white apron.

She, spoke to Hinata first.

Hinata watched closely as her masseuse, TenTen, pointed shakily at the large, flat-,screen television that was mounted on the right-hand side of the spa room.

The television had a wall mount that resembled an arm which made the flat-screen TV extend outward so everyone in the spa room could see the contents on the screen from where they stood below.

"Lady Hinata, I believe you should see this."

TenTen's voice held a slight shake to it, just as her body did as she spoke to her boss who instantly gave her a confused look due to her response.

Hinata rolled her eyes, giving off a groan. But she did slide herself off of her chair so she was instead standing.

"Now, what could have been so important that you all stopped-" As soon as she said those words and stepped forward a bit, passing by two more women in the room, the television from afar was finally shown to her as well as the contents on it. But what she saw made her heart shatter into a million pieces.

Instantly she recoiled back and threw her hands up, so she was now covering her mouth in horror, "Oh my kami."

Famous Supermodel Caught Cheating On Camera.

Naruto Uzumaki.

Hinata stared at the television instantly with tears rushing down her face, her once beautiful lavender eyes now filled with devastation at the horrible sight before her, a sight that revealed an event that she thought would never happen. Especially when it came to her beloved.

On TV at this very moment, a celebrity news channel was cut on which revealed Hinata's love, Naruto, involved quite intimately with another woman. There were many captions plastered all over the channel, news anchors were also talking about the scene saying words that crushed Hinata's world even more.

"Wow, now would you look at this? Japanese supermodel, Naruto Uzumaki has been caught in 4k at the runway event, Comme Des Garçons Fall 2016, lip-locking with a very interesting suitor."

After the woman anchor spoke her lines, a male anchor was quick to take over the show.

"The Lavender Goddess, Hinata Hyuga is nowhere to be found! Fans are shocked beyond belief! It seems we've got a secret affair on our hands!"

At the sound of Naruto's name on the television, Kurama began to bark, over and over again, no longer silent as he once was. By his positive response, it would seem Kurama truly missed Naruto and dearly wanted to see him. But all of that changed when he took a look at his troubled owner. From there, his barking grew louder due to anger for the culprit that caused Hinata to be in such a sad state. What culprit? He didn't know and he didn't care. Kurama barked, hopping from side to side, leaving his carrot chew toy in the corner of the room, alone.

Hinata's chest heaved as she watched the news unfold before her, revealing every bit of the scandalous act her precious boyfriend was a part of.

Playing before Hinata revealed a video of where fans secretly had taken of Naruto who was captured kissing another supermodel who went by the name, Sakura Haruno.

The two looked to be in an alleyway, behind a building where they assumed no one would see them while they engaged in such a despicable act. Naruto's back was plastered against the wall of the building while the pink-haired supermodel dominated his lips, balling up his brown suit tightly in her hands. They were making out as if the two were in love. They were making out as if what they were doing wasn't an atrocity.

Hinata's lips trembled, her fists balling tightly at her sides at such a disturbing display. She felt sick to her stomach. She felt embarrassed to see her man blatantly cheat on her on camera with competition.

Because after all, Hinata knew the woman on the screen. Hinata knew the woman well. Just by spotting her tacky hair and her ugly pink outfit, she knew it was one of her competitors: The Haruno brat.

The Blossoming Beauty.

That wretched name belonged to the woman that was at the moment kissing Hinata's man on the TV before her.

The Blossoming Beauty is Sakura Haruno's supermodel name just as The Lavender Goddess is Hinata's. Such names were usually announced before the models are presented in a runway show.

And Hinata has heard Sakura's supermodel name for years.

Sakura, was serious competition. She was a supermodel Naruto and Hinata promised to crush along with Sasuke Uchiha who was in fact, another famous supermodel. Sakura's lover.

Sakura Haruno was excellent on the runway with her cutesy strut and her attraction to pink colors. The woman was seen always wearing pink. Hinata found it absurd.

But many loved it, especially her long pale legs. People had a serious fetish for them. Hinata for sure didn't know why.

But Naruto promised Hinata that they would stomp out every supermodel that threatens their position in the fashion world, no matter who they are. He promised Hinata that he would crush anyone that comes between him and her. He promised her he would break world records for her and win trophies beyond galore.

Hinata thought Naruto was her other half, her yang, her soulmate. But now...

Right where she stood, her heart broke in a way she had never felt before. Just in her spot, she was suffering for the very first time in her life and so, she reacted in one way and one way only.

She fled.

Hinata couldn't take the horrible sight on the television before her any longer.

So, she left.

Numerous and numerous tears rushed down her face, sobs of devastation and sorrow escaping her mouth as she pushed past her workers to instead flee the area, her bare feet sliding across the wooden floor in a hurry.

But at the sight of her leaving, it instantly alerted Kurama who ran after her, keeping close to her feet.

But Kurama wasn't the only one that grew disturbed by her actions, the other women in the room who were quite devastated by the news as well were alerted to Hinata fleeing.

"Lady Hinata, wait!"

"Can we at least talk about this?"

"I'm so sorry this happened to you!"

Hinata shook her head, moving her hands forward to drive the double doors of her spa room open. But before she left, she just had to say one last thing.

She turned back to scowl at all the women in the room, one hand of hers rudely waving them off, "You're all dismissed. I'm c-c-canceling all of my plans for today." She stammered out due to her choked up tears before she was gone, leaving only swinging doors in her wake with Kurama following closely behind her.

"I can't fucking believe this! Oh, my kami! Oh, my kami!! Oh, my kami!!!"

Loud wails and sobs could be heard echoing off of the mansion walls as Hinata ventured further and further away from the women in the room, leaving them all alone.

The women stood around in silence, a few of them still holding beauty utensils that they were previously using on Hinata. But now, seeing as they were dismissed, such utensils were not needed at the moment.

They were not needed at the moment. And so, they followed their orders.

All of the women left, without a sound. Each and every one of them left with a heavy heart for their boss who was laid away crying in her bedroom, wondering why her life was falling apart...

***

💝Baby: WHERE ARE YOU!?

💝Baby: I SAW THE NEWS, NARUTO!

💝Baby: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME NOW?

💝Baby: ANSWER ME!

💝Baby: What did I do to deserve this, Naruto? Please tell me! Please answer me, please. I'm begging you.

Repeated dings of a cellular device went off in a limo, the device held tightly within a male's hand.

The male's body was stiff as he carried on from his runway back to his home where his girlfriend was currently.

Tears stung in his once light blue eyes, painting them bloodshot red. His body felt cold to the touch which further made the male uncomfortable. His tux lay wrinkled from where it was previously tugged and yanked on violently.

The twenty-four-year-old stared at his phone in silence as his girlfriend, his oh so precious girlfriend repeatedly sent him anger-filled rant after rant after rant about a situation she knew nothing about.

Once again, social media has shown just how much of a pain it is to the blonde. He slammed his back against the seat and groaned.

'She saw that damn video.' He thought dejectedly. He knew about the video that was shot of Sakura and him. He saw the fans that took the damn video.

He felt devastated.

'This is a fucking disaster.' He thought to himself, his eyes glancing back down to his phone where his girlfriend steadily texted him.

But the blonde supermodel had no more energy left within him to explain the situation to his girlfriend through the phone. He wanted to see her in person, to tell her then.

Naruto's thumb ran over Hinata's pet name, caressing his phone's screen where the name was presented. It was a name he always called her.

💝Baby.

He bit his trembling lip, fighting the urge to cry in defeat. 'Damnit. Damnit. Damnit!'

The supermodel's mind was a crazed mess, many thoughts rushing around to throw a jab at his brain which further tormented him mentally.

It made him appear pouty and teary-eyed which alerted his chauffeur. The masked male took a glance up at the rear-view mirror back at the blonde in the long limo and frowned. The black mask he wore covered his entire face, only leaving his right eye visible. His lips, nose, and left eye were completely covered but such an appearance didn't bother Naruto at all.

"Is everything alright, Naruto-sama?" He asked in concern, calling out to his boss who perked up in response.

Naruto quickly threw up a thumbs up, posing a smile, "Y-Yeah. Everything's fine, Kakashi. There's nothing you should worry about. I'm just exhausted." The blonde quickly lied before becoming mute which Kakashi had no choice but to respect.

The grey-haired male nodded before keeping his attention solely on the road. But soon enough, he took the limo through two, gigantic, golden gates which opened up by the car's presence to soon introduce a large, white mansion which sat on a hill, right over the city.

On any other day, the young man would feel quite excited to enter his mansion gates and sweep his baby girl up off of her feet. But now... He has some serious explaining to do.

And he was ready for it. He was ready to explain it all to save his relationship...

***

"Hinata-chan!"

Hinata, bab-!

As soon as Naruto walked through the front doors of his home, he was granted with a lovely ole-

Smack!

Naruto's body was instantly thrown off to the side from a devastating blow by an enraged Hinata who stood before his cowering form with numerous emotions shown in her narrowed lavender eyes.

Her eyes were a bloodshot red, no longer bright and sexy as they usually were. Her chest was heaving. Her breathing was out of control with her frequently inhaling and exhaling due to her heightened emotions.

The towel that the young woman previously had wrapped around her head was nowhere to be found leaving her damp locks to lie crinkled down her back and over her face.

Her robe, however, was still holding on tightly, wrapped around her bare body which covered it whole.

She cried out, moving her blemished nails up to grip her midnight blue locks tightly, the paint that resided on them smearing terribly, "How could you, Naruto-kun?!"

Naruto's blue eyes widened upon his girlfriend's reaction, his cheek now a bright red which hurt like hell. The hit he received took him by surprise. He received a very deadly blow which took him some time to recover from.

He moved his jaw left and right which only reminded him of the injury his left cheek was suffering from. Moving his jaw didn't do him any good.

He groaned, throwing up one hand to hopefully calm his enrage girlfriend, "Hinata baby, please listen to me-"

His hand was smacked away and he was also shoved to the ground which caused him to land brutally against the marvel floor, his face smacking it with full force, "Hinata-chan, stop!"

"No! You cheated on me! You cheated on me!! Naruto-kun, why, why, why?!?"

At the moment, Hinata was revealing a side of herself that no one has ever seen before. And definitely not Naruto.

He stared up at her in shock, deeply shaken up by his emotional girlfriend. The perfect girl that he once knew that never feels any pain, that knows no heartbreak, that knows nothing but luxury and happiness now was falling apart by the very same emotions that were mentioned, ones that normal human beings feel all the time. But her, hardly.

And because of that, she was not doing so well.

Hinata went from moments of rage where she threw tantrums, jumping up and down in her spot to switch over to sad moments where she was on her knees, crying her heart out.

Naruto felt his heart break into millions of pieces to see his beloved go through so much pain alone. He didn't mean any of it.

It was never his intention to kiss Sakura Haruno. It was never his intention to cheat on his one and only love; his first love. He never wanted to harm Hinata. Ever.

He had to tell her the truth. He has to and quickly.

So, he pulled himself up to a stand and moved over to Hinata's crouched form, bringing both of his hands forward to urge his weeping girlfriend to grab his hands, "Hinata-chan, please. You have to understand. What you saw on the news is not the truth at all. I can tell you-"

"Why did you kiss her, Naruto-kun?" Hinata snapped from where she lay withered, her eyes glaring teary-filled daggers up at the sorrowful blonde male above her.

He bit his lip, keeping silent for a moment to instead grab his girlfriend's hands who oddly allowed him to grasp them. With them finally, in his hold, he pulled his beloved up to her feet to instead pull his arms around her. But she instantly began to fight back.

She shoved her hands against his chest, pounding her fists against him to drive him back, "Stop touching me! Stop touching-mmm!

The blonde didn't know what came over him but at that moment all he wanted was to cuddle close to his loved one, to find shelter within her. Today was complete and utter hell for him and his body was desperately lashing out for comfort.

Naruto took Hinata's lips into a deep kiss which caused the midnight blue-haired woman to whimper in surprise but she remained put within his hold anyway.

She began to relax at just the feel of her lover's lips on hers, in fact for a second she totally forgot that she was supposed to be mad at him. For just a second, she forgot that he cheated on her.

All she wanted was to hold him close, to mark her territory and show him just who he belonged to.

'He's clearly forgotten.' Hinata thought in the chambers of her scrambled mind.

Hinata's emotions were all over the place. She was going from being shocked to confused, angry to devastated, sad to dejected, to... horny and possessive.

The young woman was surely losing her mind. And Naruto was beginning to see that.

In the kiss, he noticed that Hinata's lips began to move more wilder against his own, her head rocking side to side. The kiss slowly began to grow sloppier, salvia moving to grow a part of the intimate kiss.

Hinata's hands suddenly moved forward to grab a hold of the front of his tux, balling it up within her fists. And before he knew it, his back was pushed against the wall behind him and his lips were dominated by plump ones, lips that he absolutely loved to feel against his own.

'But not now. Not like this.' Naruto thought to himself, his hands moving forward to push back against Hinata's shoulders but the woman only remained rooted against him, stealing kisses from his lips and making him submit to them.

Hinata was lashing out. She was hurt. She was angry. She didn't care for an explanation anymore. At the moment, she couldn't think straight to even perceive one. All she wanted was to show Naruto who's boss and put him in his motherfucking place.

'I will make it so he will never think of cheating on me ever again.' Hinata thought spitefully.

She disliked what Naruto did strongly but she loved him too much to let him go, to stay mad at him.

So events turned a little different than they should've and Naruto was left with mixed emotions because of it.

A part of him liked where things were going but the other part was quite concerned for his baby girl.

He pushed back against her once more, moving his head away so their kiss ended, "Hinata-chan, let's talk, baby. This is important. I know I've hurt you but it's-mmm."

Hinata rushed forward once more to kiss her boyfriend's neck in a frenzy, plastering her lips on anything of Naruto's she saw.

The male moaned softly due to the heavenly treatment of having his girlfriend suck on his neck with her warm lips and tongue, his body incredibly antsy against the wall. His body was shifting left and right a bit, his hands continuously driving forward to lightly push Hinata off. But she didn't budge. She wasn't listening to him at all.

Hinata hummed, moving her lips away from his neck to instead take the place beside his ear. She gave his earlobe a lick which made him moan in pleasure once more, "I don't care about talking anymore, Naruto-kun. I want your clothes off now. Right fucking now."

Naruto's eyes snapped over onto the woman below him due to shock, his blue eyes widening to the max. He shook his head down at her, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips once he saw how stern his woman looked. She was serious.

'She wants to have sex? Now??' Naruto thought as he stared back at the angered woman in front of him. The look he was giving him was one he had never seen before. She was eyeing him as if he was a piece of meat, just impatiently waiting for the moment to devour him whole.

He let out another chuckle, shaking his blonde head at the midnight blue-haired woman, "Hinata-chan, think rationally, sweetheart-"

"I am, Naruto-kun. I want, to mark my territory. It seems you're freely allowing competition to get in between us and I can't have that!"

Naruto's eyes widened, "Hinata baby, it's not like that. Please, just let me tell you what happened."

Hinata rolled her eyes, her hands letting go of his brown tux which draped against his frame, now all wrinkled. But he didn't care.

He stared at Hinata with a hopeful smile, absolutely loving that he managed to talk her out of fucking the life out of him.

He let out a deep breath, "Thank you, Hinata. You truly deserve an expl-" But his earlier thought was blown out of the window when he began to feel his girlfriend's hands trailing his frame, slipping across his shoulders and down his arms and chest.

Once again, Hinata was not listening at all.

Naruto pouted, "Hinata-"

A finger moved to fall upon the front of his lips, a gesture that only meant to quiet his speech, "Hush, my sweet boy. I am in no mood to talk. I believe you need to be taught a lesson, Naruto-kun."

Naruto's tan cheeks instantly turned red due to Hinata's naughty little response. It was a response signaling to some very freaky events, events that were not at all the norm between the two. Usually, when they advance each other, they make love. But Hinata is signaling something else.

'Teach me a lesson? Holy shit, that's hot.' Naruto thought lewdly.

Over time by listening to his girlfriend's tone drops an octave to take on a more dominant, seductive slur, was beginning to also distract Naruto. No longer was he desperately wishing to tell Hinata how awful his day went due to Sakura Haruno and the media but he was now wishing to see how Hinata's next moves were going to go.

He needed a breather. He needed romance. He desperately needed time to spend with his lovely girlfriend to make him feel better. So seeing her so feisty and dominant before him, which was a side of her Naruto had never seen before, is just what he needed.

'Call me intrigued.' Naruto thought, his blush steadily growing and growing as he stared back at narrowed lavender eyes which trailed his body slowly.

Hinata was undressing her man with her eyes. Nothing but him in her bedroom as she rode him like she's never done before was going through her mind. She wanted to make Naruto scream her name. Not Sakura's or any other damn female. Her and only her.

Hinata licked her lips, creeping her hand downward against the blonde male's chest until she gripped the most sensitive part of him, an action that made the male curse out in glee.

"Mmm, fuck. So it's like that, huh?" He whispered softly as he stared hooded-eyed down at his horny girlfriend who nodded at his amusing question.

The midnight blue-haired woman moved her lips forward to kiss his own lips which Naruto gladly kissed back in return, causing erotic noises to fill their large foyer.

Hinata nodded with a sly smile on her pale face, her hand gently clutching his dick within his pants as a way to excite Naruto as well. And it was working.

While using all of her fingers, she rubbed the bulge in his slacks up and down, breathing softly against him, "Mmm, yes. It's gonna be just like this. I wanna fuck you. I want you to scream my name as I do, Naruto-kun. I wanna claim you-"

Naruto perked up by her last words, "Hinata-chan, I'm yours and I will always be, darling-"

Hinata shook her head, pouting, "And I want to believe that. I want to believe you, Naruto-kun, but I can't turn my back on my feelings. I cannot ignore what I saw today. And nothing you say will change my mind on the matter." She spat, tilting her head aggressively which caused her hair to move and smack him directly in the face.

He groaned, turning his head briefly to escape the endless strands of her long hair. Her hair smelt wonderful but it was tickling the male's face which was a major distraction.

"F-Fine, you have every right to feel that way. But b-before we do this, can I at least check on Kurama? I know he's missed me-"

"He's asleep, babe."

"W-W-Well, can I at least eat lunch? I'm starving-"

"Of course, you can, Naruto-kun."

Naruto's eyes perked up by her response, "Really?

Hinata nodded slowly, a very naughty glint held in her eyes. All the while as they went about their conversation, the caressing of Hinata's hand against Naruto's crotch never stopped which made it hard to think for Naruto.

"You can eat me, silly."

Right then and there, Naruto almost had a nosebleed. His emotions were all over the place and Hinata's naughty responses were making it hard for him to cope.

His eyes widened and he was left speechless which was Hinata's goal all along. She chuckled at her boyfriend's flustered face and moved to grab his hand, taking advantage of his state. So, she began to work herself backward to guide her lover to their glorious bedroom.

"Nothing you say will get you out of this, Naruto-kun. Come, I have a lesson to teach."

***

Naruto wasn't expecting this.

Naruto didn't know how things had gotten so out of hand.

He thought once he entered his home, Hinata would be furious with him. He thought that she would scream and curse at him due to how intimate the media has portrayed the tragic incident that happened earlier between him and the famous supermodel, Sakura.

Naruto thought he was going to be able to sit Hinata down and speak about what really happened. He thought he was able to explain the events that led up to the kiss scene that was recorded on the web.

Not this.

Masculine moans filled the air as the once clothed supermodel laid completely naked upon a king-sized bed.

The cheetah print sheets were wrinkled and disheveled but both individuals hardly minded. They were too caught up in the moment.

Lying on his back with his head snuggled against bulky pillows, Naruto's hooded blue eyes were plastered on his girlfriend who was currently sucking him off, in a very erotic way too.

Her body lay against the bed, facing him, one hand of hers gripping the base of his cock while the other end lay engulfed in her warm mouth which worked up and down, seeping his sensitive meatstick deeper and deeper down her throat.

Hinata moaned as she gave her naughty boyfriend the blowjob of his life, her head bobbing back and forth to deepthroat him. At times she would gag but she didn't mind. Naruto's length was quite impressive, she had to work hard to please him to the fullest.

She let out a deep moan which slurred past her open mouth and traveled down the sensitive meatstick she held. Naruto moaned out in response.

"Ooh, Hinata, fuck."

She plopped his cock out of her mouth to drag her tongue down his veiny sides, all the while keeping eye contact with her boyfriend.

"You like this, hm, Naruto-kun?"

Naruto nodded frantically, biting his lip, "Y-Y-Yes, baby, I-I do. It feels so fucking good." He whispered out underneath his breath because the young man felt a bit overwhelmed. He loved the new way Hinata was going about their intimate exchange but her dominance was so new. The way she sucked him off was new.

His mind was a mushy mess. His brain felt like mashed potatoes which made it hard to process thoughts. He couldn't even talk properly. He was blown away.

Hinata moaned due to Naruto's response and moved up to kiss his dick, plastering her lips on his pinkish tip. She watched as it twitched in her hand due to her action, "You've been a naughty, naughty boy, Naruto-kun. I trusted you. I thought you loved me." She whispered against Naruto's flesh as she used her eyes to take in his length within the dimmed room.

The setting to the lights in the bedroom was turned down low, so now the two were carrying out their freaky love scene in a room that was partially lit.

The room was hella big, filled with windows that were currently covered by brown curtains. In front of the windows was a brown sofa set with two chairs in front of the main sofa. An end table was positioned in the middle of the chairs with magazines, lipstick tubes, and also, Naruto's tie. All items lay carelessly on top of the glass table to be forgotten.

In the center of the table was a bouquet of sunflowers held in a glass vase which lit the room up with its natural vibe.

A little far away from the table, sofa and windows was a built-in fireplace which was used on the daily. The famous couple always uses it so they are driven to lie underneath one another, to cuddle and exchange kisses within the warmth the chimney provided their bedroom.

Above the fireplace was a professional portrait of the two supermodels. The two wore matching sets, suits of gold and white. Hinata wore a fierce look with gold eyeshadow and a sparkly, mermaid dress, a long feather-like scarf draped across her neck, white tall heels fitted on her feet to match her outfit. Her midnight blue hair was done up in a gorgeous up-do bun with a gold designer comb slipped in the side of her head to accompany her hairstyle.

She stood tall with one hand on her hip while her other hand was tightly held in the grasp of her significant other, Naruto Uzumaki.

In the picture, he presented a squinty-eyed, strong look while wearing a golden tux which looked to cost millions of dollars. The crystals that decorated the suit blinged and twinkled due to the light in the room they were in. Such a sight was out of this world. It was a grand sight that was captured by professionals.

His blonde bangs drooped low to cover his warm blue eyes just a tad but he still kept his attention directly on the camera while holding his woman close to his form.

Through the entire room, many pictures of the supermodels were presented, fancy ones, erotic ones where little to no clothing were present on their killer bodies. The two always modeled together. They always took photos together and in those photos, their love was captured which could easily be felt by the viewer.

On the other side of the room, on the right side of the fireplace, stood an oval-shaped mirror plastered on a wooden desk. A brown chair was positioned in front of it. Much of Hinata's belongings were scrolled out on the desk, even her robe and damp towel could be found draped over the chair.

Two rooms connected to the master bedroom and that was a couple's bathroom and Kurama's room who was currently asleep due to Hinata petting him so well earlier.

But to end it off in the master bedroom was the king-sized bed which occupied the two beautiful supermodels at the moment. The bed was positioned in the very middle of the room, just diagonal from the entrance.

The gigantic bed had a brown canopy draped over it which covered the two from view. The sheets were cheetah print and many pillows laid bundled up against the large headboard up top.

The two were once again about to spend their day underneath one another, expressing their love and making deep profound promises that were not meant to be broken.

Naruto didn't mind it anymore. He wanted it. They both did.

But Hinata's earlier response struck him hard. Once again, he was reminded that Hinata was deeply hurt due to the news she's seen today, the terrible but false news. He had to convince her that what she saw was wrong, that it was not true at all. He had to gain her trust back.

Naruto frowned, moving one hand down to caress the side of his girlfriend's face, bringing his fingers up against her skin which caught her attention. Her eyes moved away from his erected member to instead look directly into the eyes of her blonde boyfriend. Once more, he saw the hurt in her eyes, the pain.

He whimpered, "Hinata, I don't want anyone else. I love you. I want, only you. The media is trying to pull us apart, babe." Naruto whispered out softly which made her pout, her lip poking out for a split second. Because soon after, she let go of Naruto's member to instead climb herself upon his body, her hands smashing against the sheets beside his form as she ascended upward.

Hinata didn't say anything to Naruto's response. In fact, she actually ignored it. She only continued to climb up his body so she was instead hovering over his muscular build, her own naked body lying on top of his.

Her long hair moved to drape down, creeping over her shoulder to tickle Naruto's cheeks. He flinched in relation but he remained still for the most part.

Hinata sighed, her lavender eyes looking her precious boyfriend over, "Kami, I love you so much, it's driving me crazy." She whispered, mostly to herself. She was battling with herself. She knew Naruto cheated on her and would say anything to get off of the hot seat. But she just couldn't stay mad at him to save her life. It was tearing her up inside. She was young but she knew cheating was wrong. Not only that but all of her fans, all of her competition, her workers, her companions, everyone knew that her boyfriend is unfaithful to her and has instead given his attention to another supermodel, just like her.

She was torn. She was hurt.

Naruto frowned by the sorrowful look on his girlfriend's face and quickly pulled himself up, slipping his arms around her. He pulled her up a bit so she was now straddling him, his hands dropping down to gently pull her legs up, against him. The young woman also moved her hands forward to wrap them around Naruto's neck, to help hold herself up more. Now, their lower areas met which made the both of them shudder.

Naruto rubbed Hinata's face gently, swiping his thumb back and forth across her cheek which felt amazing to the midnight blue-haired woman. She was in bliss within her man's arms. She couldn't lie to herself that the male before her made her happy beyond anything else. Fashion included.

Naruto pouted, "I love you, Hinata-chan. Only you, my love. I'm sorry I've hurt you. It was never my intention. I'm sorry for it all."

Hinata bit her lip, bringing her gaze up to look deeply into her boyfriend's eyes, gazing into his soul while she was at it. She took in his face, every one of his expressions, every one of his facial features, every hidden message. She took in all of it and in the end, she smiled, with teary eyes.

"Oh, Naruto-kun."

After those words, Hinata launched forward to take up her lover's lips, planting her own onto his which made the male hum.

The sexual chemistry between the two began to start up again with the two quickly moving to feel pleasure from the other. The two began to gyrate against one another, driving their hips back and forth so their lower areas met again and again.

They both moaned in the kiss as they aggressively rocked their hips while participating in a sloppy kiss which let off loads of erotic sounds in the air.

Moans bounced off of the walls, the smacking of lips was heard and the creaking of the bed seeped through the walls. The room was beginning to grow heated once more as the two supermodels engaged in a battle of proving their love to one another. And the two were at constant war.

Naruto moved one arm forward to wrap it around his girlfriend's waist only to pull her off of his lap and set her over onto the bed so he can take the top position.

The young woman gasped once her body flopped upon the bed, now on her backside. Her world felt like it was spinning and she completely lost control of the wheel.

But that didn't stop her from launching forward to kiss Naruto's lips again, slamming both of her hands upon his tan cheeks leaving red marks. The blonde male groaned in pain due to the feeling. His guard was let down. And because of that, the young woman pushed him off of her to instead throw him back down onto his backside, to take the top position once more.

Naruto groaned, licking his lips from where he lay snuggled on bunches of pillows, his eyes plastered on his woman who was currently straddling him again, "Ooh, feisty, feisty." He purred out with a chuckle. Hinata moaned down at him, moving two fingers up to make circles around the tan male's nipples, switching over to trace her fingers around both.

Naruto shuddered, "Fuck."

"Mm," Hinata perked up, keeping her sexy eyes on her man, "You like this? That's interesting." She hummed, "Hm, how about this?"

She placed her pointer finger directly onto one of Naruto's pink nipples, only to move it around in circles which gave the male a new sensation, one that he's never felt before. It was a faint, tingling feeling that ran down his chest and gut to end right within his groin. His member twitched happily due to Hinata's actions and a love face was made.

A deep groan escaped Naruto's lips, "Yes, baby, I love it." He admitted in a husky tone. Hinata giggled in response.
She was having so much fun watching her boyfriend fall apart before her. She decided to get a little naughtier.

Before lowering herself, she sent a dirty little smirk Naruto's way before bringing her tongue out of her mouth to flick Naruto's right nipple which caused it to wobble. She licked it again. The male cursed, gripping the blankets beside him.

He never knew his nipples were so sensitive. One touch, one lick, it seemed the male was driven closer and closer to his release. It seemed the male was on a love drug, completely sensitive all over. He couldn't stop trembling.

He let out a moan, "This feels so fucking-gah!"

Hinata didn't care what Naruto had to say. She only wanted to hear more moaning from him. So, she began to get more extreme.

While continuing to lick his right nipple, while occasionally switching to stimulate his left one, her hand slipped down Naruto's frame and over her bottom to grab the base of his member behind her. With it, she began to pump it up and down, using her clenched hand to massage every part of her precious boyfriend's sensitive member.

She pumped it up and down using long strokes which began to make Naruto squirm around. Once again, his mind was blown by the new sensations his body was feeling.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He moaned out in ecstasy while tossing his head side to side. He was having the time of his life. He loved everything Hinata was doing to him and he didn't want her to stop.

Hinata giggled against his chest but moved to lick Naruto's left nipple once more, "Mmm, feels good doesn't it? Now tell me, Naruto-kun. Who's making you feel this way, hm?"

"Y-Y-You are-fuck!" Hinata began to increase the speed of her hand which began to drive up and down Naruto's cock rapidly. No longer was she using long strokes but quick and short ones, up and down his warm length.

Instantly, the male's blue eyes met the back of his head, nothing but choked up moans escaping his mouth. His body began to flop desperately against the bed as he neared his release.

His member felt satisfied now that it was being stimulated and touched by the only person that knows how to satisfy it the right way, a way that fulfills Naruto's every desire.

Naruto loved the woman on top of him to death. He loves her, for kami's sake.

The male jerked forward several times, his eyes fixated at the back of his head, rolled due to the extreme pleasure his body was attacked with.

Smack after smack after smack flooded the room as Hinata drove her hand up and down his member to end at the base of him only to make her way back up to the tip of him under a second.

She also kept up with her licking and teasing, her wet tongue driving itself to flick Naruto's nipples until...

He burst.

With a loud groan, the male's white, milky sperm shot directly out of his dick to land on the bed between his legs. Lots of groans spilled from his lips as he tipped over the edge, more and more of his sperm escaping his tip until it was no more, which was the cue Hinata needed to cease her hand pumping. But that didn't mean she was finished with her boyfriend. No.

She still had a lesson to teach.

She, was only getting started.

She watched as her boyfriend slowly came back down from his high, a satisfied sigh escaping his lips from where he laid. He hummed, opening his hooded eyes to give his girlfriend a drunken smile, "That was fucking amazing, Hinata-chan." He whispered softly which made the woman above him giggle. She moved down to peck his lips but she didn't stay long. She had another plan in mind.

She moved one finger up to tap Naruto's nose causing the male to chuckle, "I know. But don't think this is the end, Naruto-kun. I'm only getting warmed up." She teased before she changed positions quickly so she wasn't hovering over Naruto's member but on all fours over his thighs.

And as he watched, Hinata moved her hands to grab both of her delicious bouncing mounds. Naruto watched her closely as she carried them down to only sandwich his dick between them, setting him in the middle of her warm, juicy breasts.

Right then and there, he almost fainted. He saw mega stars.

"Holy fuck!" He whimpered out in surprise. But the blonde supermodel only grew even more shocked once Hinata began to actually move her breasts up and down his member, keeping her hands pressed against the sides of her chest to keep them wrapped around his member.

Naruto couldn't believe his eyes. Was he dreaming? That question steadily ran through his mind as he watched his girlfriend pleasure him to the fullest, working him to his second climax.

She drove her breasts up and down his member which felt like heaven to the blonde. He didn't know what was better, receiving a blowjob by Hinata or a titty fuck from her. Both felt like a dream come true. He was at a loss.

But he knew one thing, he was enjoying himself to the fullest.

Hinata giggled upon all the new love faces she saw from Naruto. His blue eyes rolled. His head bobbed back and forth. His teeth gritted. He grabbed the sheets and the headboard frantically as if he had no control over his limbs. He was crumbling, which was the response Hinata wanted.

She quickened her speed, making sure to keep her warm, milky breasts extra close to Naruto's member which twitched like crazy. He was going to cum again and Hinata loved that.

The midnight blue-haired woman's body moved down and up, all the while keeping her eyes trained on her boyfriend, "Cum, Naruto-kun. Cum, baby. You know you want to. My big, juicy breasts are making you feel so good, so why not? Why hold back?" She whispered out teasingly to the spasming blonde. She moaned, shifting her attention down to his dick. She gasped, "You're so hard, Naruto-kun." She rocked her breasts down once more, using her hands to do so. She groaned, "Gahh, you're so hot too."

Naruto whimpered due to Hinata's naughty comments, his top teeth moving down to bite his bottom lip, "I'm close, baby. I'm so fucking cl-ahh! Holy fuck!"

Hinata leaned down to kiss Naruto's tip. Every time it peaked from her breasts, she gave it a delicate kiss with her lips which made Naruto completely lose it.

He groaned, more choked groans escaping his mouth, "Holy shit, I'm cumming!" He sobbed out, moving his hand up to bury it in his messy blonde hair before he came.

And this go-round, he came hard.

He bursted all over Hinata's tits and face which made her gasp. Quickly, she closed her eyes to protect them from the white, gooey substance that was currently splattering on her.

Naruto's groans were loud and gruff as he went about cumming for the second time, doing so all over his girlfriend.

He came and came and came and deep down he wondered if he was ever gonna stop. Seeing himself cum so much surprised him greatly. He never came so much in his damn life.

But once Hinata felt no more sperm plop onto her flesh, she opened her eyes and finally took a look at all the mess Naruto made.

She gasped to see his white substance lie spilled all over the bed and all over her arms and breasts. She even felt some on her cheeks and her hair which she quickly moved to wipe away, using her hand to do. But she couldn't contain her laughter, "Oh my kami, Naruto-kun. You made a mess everywhere."

The blonde looked around as he battled with his heavy breathing, his eyes hooded extremely now. It seems as if the male couldn't keep his eyes fully open, "Wait, what?" Naruto replied back dully. His brain couldn't catch up. He couldn't see what Hinata saw. All he saw were black dots covering his vision which made it hard to see. He felt dizzy.

'Damn. That took a lot out of me.' Naruto thought to himself out of exhaustion.

Hinata giggled, moving up so her body was sitting on its knees on the bed before Naruto's lying form. She gave her chest a look, taking in Naruto's sperm which at the moment was burning her breasts. It was hella warm. It was very distracting.

She hummed to herself in curiosity, "Hmm, I wonder." She whispered to herself before surprising Naruto yet again.

His eyes kept themselves rooted on her the entire time from where he lay in the process of recovering. But when she suddenly dragged her finger across her breasts to get a taste of his sperm, he almost climaxed a third time.

"Holy fuck, that's hot, baby." Naruto whispered encouragingly as Hinata plopped her sullied finger into her mouth to taste Naruto's essence. Her eyes flickered back and forth as her taste buds picked up the peculiar taste.

She hummed, plopping her finger out of her mouth, "Mmm, salty." She whispered out and that, was the final straw for Naruto. His girlfriend was too sexy. He couldn't hold back anymore. He couldn't go without touching Hinata any longer.

He let out a growl before launching up to grab his girlfriend. "Come here, you."

The excitement he felt from seeing his girlfriend do such a naughty act as tasting his sperm was all he needed to have his energy boosted. He was now refreshed.

Hinata giggled once she felt Naruto's arms wrap around her once more. And before her eyes, she was tossed onto her backside onto the bed so Naruto can take the top position now. And he didn't waste any time advancing on her.

As soon as she fell down onto the bed, he was quick to grab her legs and pull them sky-high. He then brought his face down and devoured her lower area with his mouth. The young lady's giggles were interrupted by a low, surprised moan, her eyes rolling once she felt her boyfriend drive his tongue back and forth against her sensitive clit.

"O-O-Oh my kami. Ahh!"

She cried out at the feel of Naruto's frantic advancements. Now it was her turn to receive pleasure and she was delighted. She didn't complain at all.

Naruto frantically moved his tongue back and forth against her clit all the while keeping her legs wide apart. He held her ankles, his large hands wrapped around them tightly as he made moves to eat her out.

He moaned against her sopping wet flesh, just as Hinata moaned. He absolutely loved the squeals that left her throat, it encouraged him to work even harder against her.

Hinata's chest heaved due to the crazed way Naruto ate her out. It was quite different than the usual way he does which was mostly on the vanilla side of sex. Not that she minded.

But the way he ate her out now was totally different. His advancements now were beyond impressive, Hinata was already so close to cumming.

Naruto hummed, moving his tongue down to lick against Hinata's opening and then up to tease her clit.

He frequently switched between both sensitive areas which made Hinata lose her mind. He moved his head up to flick her clit back and forth with his tongue and then he moved his head down to slurp and play with her opening also with his tongue but with his lips as well, overwhelming her with pleasure, just as she did him.

Her legs began to shake in his hold but she had no choice but to keep them open. Naruto's hands were the culprit that kept them spread and he wasn't closing them anytime soon.

Naruto hummed, backing away from her pussy to speak, "It feels good, huh, my naughty girl?" He chuckled, "To have your pussy eaten out?" He moaned out, taking a shot at dirty talk as well. And Hinata loved it.

She squealed, her body jerking forward, "Yes! Yes, Naruto-kun! I love it! Don't stop, please!" Her hand moved down to nestle itself into his shaggy blonde hair, caressing the feature of his that she absolutely loved with her fingers.

The male nodded, keeping his eyes rooted up at her.

"I won't. I promise, baby."

"Oh fuck yes, Naruto-kun!!"

Naruto was back at it, kissing, sucking, slurping, and tonguing Hinata's opening. He was improvising. He was learning. He was trying new things on Hinata, things he's never done before but he did it all for the sake of making Hinata feel her absolute best. He wanted to make Hinata happy, to hear her squeal and moan in joy, to see her smile. He loved to make his woman happy.

She deserved it. She deserved it a lot.

He hated to see her cry, scream and wail out in pain as she did just a few moments ago. It pained him. It broke his heart into pieces.

So he continued to thrust his tongue back and forth inside of her, working his wet appendage in and out of her damp opening, and listened as her screams grew louder and louder until...

She burst.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and the grip on Naruto's hair tightened. Even her toes curled, "Ahh, I'm cumming!!" She screamed out before doing just that. Her essence shot out of her like water out of a hose, spilling out of her opening and onto the bed. Naruto moaned at that, letting go of her ankles to instead move his hands upward to grope her breasts. He massaged her mounds in circles which caused the woman to spasm even more, "Mmm, that was sexy, Hinata. So fucking sexy. You never cease to amaze me, babygirl."

Many love nothing's escaped Naruto's lips as he waited for Hinata to come down from her high. Her breathing was heavy. Her chest heaved up and down in a concerning manner and her body was still trembling. He wanted to give her time to catch her breath.

So as he waited, he massaged her breasts and moved to deliver butterfly kisses up her inner thighs.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

His kisses went as he slowly moved his head up her outstretched legs, planting delicate kissing against her skin which made her feel even more relaxed.

Hinata let out a shaky hum, opening her hooded eyes to look down at her sexy boyfriend between her legs who had his heated blue eyes planted on her the whole while. Naruto gave her an eye smile before lifting his head up. He licked his lips while he was at it which managed to pull a blush on Hinata's cheeks.

He chuckled, letting go of her breasts to instead grab one of her hands which was still clutching the pillow behind her head. He grasped it gently within his hold and pulled it up to his lips, kissing the top of it, "Mmm, how was that, baby?"

Hinata hummed, "It was amazing, Naruto-kun. See, you've gotten your meal after all." She replied back amusingly and even moved her hand up, the hand Naruto once held and, tapped his nose again which made him laugh. She laughed as well.

The blonde grinned, a toothy girl due to his girlfriend's naughty response. She kept his words from before in mind. He liked that. He liked that a lot.

"Aw baby, I say eating you out was more of an appetizer. But I think I'm in the mood for the main course. What about you?" He asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows, a gesture that was meant to come off as sexy and tantalizing but it only looked amusing to Hinata.

She giggled and moved her hand up to drive his face away, his body jerking away from her, "Stop doing that, you jerk. You're not off of the hook yet." She declared with a raised eyebrow which made the male sweat drop, but momentarily.

But her comment only brought him back to his plan. It only lets him know that he has to work harder to convince Hinata that he did not in fact cheat on her and never, ever would.

He has to work harder. And that was no problem for him. No problem at all...

-A Few Minutes Later-

"Oh shit, shit, shit!! Naruto-kun!"

"Fuck, Hinata!"

Over and over, the bed located in the two supermodel's room slammed against the wall which made a loud ruckus. The bedsheets rushed back and forth as the naked couple engaged in rough, freaky sex, a moment in their lives that was new. This, was the couple's first time indulging in rough sex and the two were enjoying themselves immensely.

Hinata took the bottom position, so her body was lying against the bed while Naruto hovered over her, her legs spread apart to give her boyfriend's cock full access to her pussy.

Her body, however, was shifted so she laid on her side, one leg of hers rooted up vertically in the air. Such a limb was held by Naruto's hands as he rocked his hips forward. The other one was lying underneath Naruto whose body was instead hovering over the limb while he fucked his sexy girlfriend. So they both were currently set in the harp sex position.

The couple's emotions were all over the place which was one reason that influenced them to commit to such a naughty act.

Naruto's hips were rocking back and forth nonstop which caused his thick member to plunge in and out of Hinata's pussy, pounding her sensitive insides.

The young woman's body spasmed over and over again as many orgasms slammed into her. The way Naruto took her so strongly was new to her body which overwhelmed it greatly. She felt herself cum two times already and they've just started!

Hinata's lavender eyes rolled as she felt Naruto's warm, thick cock thrust in and out of her tight insides, the tip kissing her womb every single time he thrust forward. His cock was making her body feel so good, so good she felt herself become addicted to the pleasurable sensations her body was feeling due to Naruto's frantic movements.

Hinata screamed, her ass bouncing rapidly against Naruto's hips, "Ahh, Naruto-kun! Oh, kami! This feels so good!"

Naruto couldn't help the satisfied smile that crossed his lips by hearing his woman scream out in bliss due to his actions. She was enjoying herself and such a sight was a dream come true for Naruto. It was everything he wanted.

His blue eyes never left Hinata's face. He soaked in every expression she made. He took in every time her eyes rolled and crossed, every time her head bobbed back, her body tensed up and, from where he held her leg the sight of her toes curling was easy to see.

She was having fun and that made Naruto happier than ever. His day was slowly but surely getting better.

On that note, he quickened his pace, pushing forward with all of his might so his hips were now slapping against his girlfriend's bouncing ass even harder which escalated the noise they were already making.

Hinata tensed up greatly upon Naruto's sudden action, a long squeal of ecstasy escaping her mouth, "Ooh, fuck, I-I'm gonna cum!!"

"Yes, cum, baby. Keep cumming on my cock." The male groaned out, his own eyes rolling for a brief moment at the feel of Hinata's tight pussy walls squeezing his cock in a way that felt absolutely amazing. Her walls felt like they were massaging every inch of his cock, milking him desperately for all he had.

But he managed to hold on.

Hinata groaned, tossing her head back in ecstasy, "Shit! Fuck me harder Naruto-kun! Spank me, please!"

Naruto's eyes instantly shot wide at his girlfriend's kinky order. It was an order he's never heard her give him before. He's used to being told to go faster or slower during sex but never to spank or bring harm to his girlfriend.

So he hesitated hard.

His lips trembled, "H-Hinata-chan, wha-"

"Spank me, Naruto-kun!"

"B-But, Hinata-chan?" Naruto asked with uncertainty in his voice. He was horrified by Hinata's request, "Wouldn't that hurt you, babe? I don't want to hurt-"

"Just do it, please, Naruto-kun!"

Naruto gritted his teeth at his girlfriend's order but just like all the orders she gives, he obediently follows.

So he allowed one hand of his to remove itself from Hinata's leg so he could swing it down to smack Hinata's plump ass.

Smack!

A loud sound of flesh colliding with flesh was heard throughout the room as a result of spanking his girlfriend.

Hinata purred out in glee at Naruto's actions, truly delighted to feel his hand smack against her as it did.

She was curious. She wanted to know how it felt for her man to spank her during sex. She's never been spanked ever in her entire life, so she was wondering how it felt.

She spoke to many women before and she always was quite intrigued by their kinks and fantasies when it comes to the bedroom. Spanking during sex was a common one.

She always met women that liked to be spanked in the bedroom which made Hinata want to know why those women liked such a thing.

Now, she knows why.

Naruto's hand was so large, and warm as it landed against her flesh, smacking it just enough to produce a sound that echoed across the room. Her ass jingled due to his hit.

The pain was new but exhilarating, especially in the frenzy state she was in. She wanted to be spanked once more. She deeply enjoyed it.

She let out a groan, "Again, Naruto-kun! Spank me again."

The blonde male put up a concerned look before doing as he was told. He moved his hand down yet again, all five fingers extended so his palm could meet Hinata's soft, voluptuous flesh which poked out due to her position.

Smack!

Once more, Naruto spanked his girlfriend which was an odd sight for him. He found it weird that Hinata moaned due to his actions of giving her body pain. He never thought spankings were pleasurable. He always associated that word with pain in his mind.

But if Hinata liked it, it was fine by him.

So occasionally, he would slam his hand against her flesh, moving to strike different parts of her juicy ass. And he watched as he managed to change the skin color of her ass to a different color entirely. A bright red.

Hinata whimpered upon his actions. Her body was beginning to spasm more strongly which caused every part of her to tremble and shake, "Ahh, Naruto-kun! I-I'm gonna cum again!" She screamed out which convinced Naruto to change positions. He chuckled down at his hysterical girlfriend and moved to bring her leg down against him. His hand trailed her leg, creeping down it slowly to leave goosebumps.

Hinata shuddered in response.

Naruto continued to trail her fallen leg with his fingers until he met her ankle which he grabbed. His other hand moved to lay flat against her hip. And from there, he propelled his hips forward once more which came into contact with her own, causing it to jiggle and shake.

Hinata's screams and moans of ecstasy flooded the place, growing louder and louder due to the position change.

Naruto groaned as well, "Fuck, I'm close. You're so tight, babe."

Hinata bit her lip, her hand reaching forward so it could come into contact with her boyfriend's chest which harbored a defined six pack along with tight muscles. Her fingers ran over each muscle that was there, her hand seeping lower and lower. She marveled at her boyfriend, deeply liking what she saw before her.

She moaned deeply, "I'm close too, Naruto-kun. I-I'm almost there." She responded back through more moans.

Naruto smirked before bending his body down, creeping closer to Hinata to take her lips up into a kiss. His lips quickly connected with hers and the two broke out into a makeout session.

The two kissed with tongue, playing with the others while experiencing the wonderful feeling of being connected to the other. They were having the time of their lives.

This went on for a while until the both of them finally climaxed.

Naruto groaned, loud and proud, "Fuck! I-I'm cumming!" He yelled out before quickly dropping his hand to fetch for his cock. Once he grabbed the base of himself, he pulled out of his girlfriend to instead let out his essence onto her stomach, breasts, and ass, once again releasing his sperm upon her body, instead of inside her. They couldn't risk having any babies so early in their lives. Hinata was on birth control, but Naruto still wanted to be safe.

So he let out his essence upon her, sullying her body once more. She was really gonna need a bath afterward. Hell, both of them were in desperate need of one.

Once the two finished releasing, they were left with sweat dripping down their bodies and a concerning breathing pace. The two were quite exhausted.

Satisfied but exhausted.

But Hinata still wasn't done.

She had a little more energy left in her to give Naruto. She wanted to really make an impact on Naruto and wreck his entire world.

And so, she did.

Before Naruto could even catch on to what was happening, the young woman suddenly launched forward to push the male on his back so she could hop on top of him.

"H-Hinat-fuck!!"

The male couldn't even finish his words because the young woman's pussy engulfed his cock once more.

Now she was straddling him, both of her legs settled on both sides of his legs. Now, she was in the perfect position to ride Naruto. And she did.

She didn't hesitate to pull her hips up and down so her pussy swallowed his cock whole. She placed her hands on Naruto's chest to give herself support and so, she was able to bring her hips up to plunge them straight back down on her man to give him a mighty thrust.

The male's body trembled and shook as orgasm after orgasm hit him in mere seconds. His eyes rolled. His dick twitched. His toes curled and his moans grew choppy and strained.

Hinata was whipping him into shape and he loved it a little bit too much. He loved the aggressive way Hinata rode him. So much so, it shocked him. He was beginning to question his sanity.

The woman above him was fucking him without remorse. She rocked her hips up and down without hesitation, without pause, without any breaks. She continued to drive herself up and down his shaft at an impressive speed, her warm walls gripping him tight as if they didn't want to let him go.

His eyes rolled once more, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Hinata-chan, you're too much-"

"Who's riding you right now, Naruto-kun? Who's fucking you," Hinata paused so she could propel her hips down onto his dick with a mega smack following, "so," She pulled her hips up only to flop back down on him once again causing her ass to jiggle, "good, huh? Fuck!"

Naruto's hands scrambled up to grip Hinata's thighs, his hands rubbing them back and forth, "You are! You are, Hinata-chan!! Fuck! This feeling is so fucking amazing! Holy shit."

Naruto couldn't describe how it felt to be ridden so boldly, so expertly by his girlfriend. He couldn't put it into words how fucking incredible his body felt at the moment. She took his cock with no problem. His thick shaft didn't scare Hinata off at all. She plunged her pussy on his dick until she swallowed every last bit of him only to bring her hips up once more so his cock exited her for a second. But the whole process repeated and it didn't seem like it was gonna stop anytime soon. Not that Naruto wanted it too.

He wanted it to go on forever. And ever.

Naruto's eyes were glossy but he still used them to gaze up at his gorgeous girlfriend as she gave him her all, her adorable cheeks pink due to the pleasure her own body felt. Her large breasts shook wildly and her pussy walls tightened unbearably.

She was about to cum. He felt it. Naruto was about to as well.

And so Hinata continued to thrust her hips downward, nothing but frequent smack noises erupting in the room.

Smack-Smack-Smack-Smack!

The sound went on over and over, Hinata's hips slamming down onto Naruto's cock until the both of them finally burst.

"Hinata-chan! I'm cumming!"

That was Hinata's cue to pull her hips up, releasing Naruto's cock from her confines. But as a result, his sperm once again spilled all over the bed and even on her flesh, dripping down her legs. But she didn't care.

They both let out a deep and heavy sign after everything was all done.

Hinata lowered herself back down onto Naruto once he was done climaxing, once again straddling him.

From there, she just gazed down at her boyfriend, picking up every facial expression he revealed.

A smile spread across the lips of the exhausted blonde male, the sight before him absolutely breathtaking. Hinata was gazing down at him with a happy smile on her face.

The young woman was staring down at her boyfriend in happiness, absolutely loving how satisfied her precious Naruto-kun looked underneath her. It made her feel at peace.

Her lesson has been taught.

Just by the way Naruto's eyes never left hers, she knew that her plan had worked into making the male before her submit. She has rekindled their flame and that alone, made her day much, much better.

She tilted her head which made her long hair fall over her shoulders. She also bit her pouty lips, "I love you, Naruto-kun. I love you so, so much, babe." She whispered underneath her breath. But Naruto heard it loud and clear. He didn't even need to hear her say such a thing. He felt it deep inside. His heart and soul felt her love and he accepted it with open arms.

Naruto's eyes watered up and he sniffed. He felt grateful to have such a loving, caring, devoted woman like Hinata. He was grateful to have a woman that loves him unconditionally; a woman that takes good care of him, that respects his boundaries, and loves him for him. He loves Hinata more than anyone in the entire world.

A tear of happiness slid down his face which Hinata instantly spotted. She gasped lightly before pulling her thumb down to catch the tear, wiping it away gently as she could.

"I love you more, Hinata-chan."

Hinata whimpered softly to hear such a response, her naked body lying slumped against his form. She looked worn out but that didn't matter and that was known because of her next words.

She bit her lip, a mischievous glint held in her eyes. With two fingers, she walked them up his sweaty frame to once again tap his nose. The exhausted male chuckled drunkenly due to her amusing action.

"Naruto-kun, baby, I'm up for another round. Can we continue... please?" She asked with a bat of her eyes and a pout of her lips, a puppy dog look.

It was a look that was just too adorable to say no too. The male was exhausted but he would do anything for the woman above him. Anything.

He chuckled, diving forward to scooped her up once more, wrapping his hands around her waist. She giggled in response. Naruto did as well.

"Of course, we can, baby girl. Of course."

-Much Later-

After long hours of sex and an excessively long, warm, deep bath with one another, the two lovebirds can now be found deep within the new sheets of their bed. While they were gone, maids did the honor of throwing their old and dirty bedsheets to replace them with clean, fresh sheets that had an appearance identical to the old sheets.

So now, the two were all satisfied, lying in their bed together where sleep steadily whispered its convincing words of tranquility in their ears, desperately calling for the couple.

Naruto breathed out a deep sigh of exhaustion, his body lying flat on his stomach. Hinata was currently sitting beside him.

She hummed softly as she made small circles on Naruto's back with her fingers from above which relaxed the male further. His eyelids drooped low several times. But he always snapped them back open. He wanted to stay awake.

A part of him felt that it was time to finally talk to his girlfriend about the terrible incident that caused her to fuck his brains out. He was ready to tell her the truth.

Naruto sighed once more, his eyes gazing down at his pillow from where he laid on his side, his blue irises picking up the cheetah designs engraved on the comfy item.

'Well, here goes nothing.' Naruto thought to himself before finally spitting out the truth, bringing up the incident once more.

"Hinata-chan, I just want to say that the news is wrong. I did not willingly kiss Sakura-chan. She, came onto me."

There, he finally said it. He blurted out the truth and instantly he felt a weight lift from his shoulders.

Instantly, Hinata's humming grew no more as well as her fingers on his back which no longer moved. Hinata's fingers came to a complete stop.

Her eyes widened, her chest heaving from underneath the blankets, "She did what?" Hinata moved her hand up to cover her mouth, "She forced herself on you?"

Naruto let out a sad sigh before moving his sore body up to a sitting position so he was on the same level as his girlfriend. That way, she could see all the pain in his eyes and help confirm the truth. So it can also help clear up all suspicions.

Naruto nodded, "Yes, babe. It's true. She harassed me the entire event. Her boyfriend was nowhere to be found which led me to believe she was only pursuing the event alone just as I was." Naruto paused to shake his head, all of the past events coming to flood his brain all at once, "It was a fucking disaster. She pursued me many times, and of course, I turned her down every single time. She acted explicitly towards me, wiggling her ass, making weird, uh.." Naruto pulled his fingers up to demonstrate the hand signs Sakura gave him as he walked the runway. He remembered seeing such dirty hand movements during his performance. Such a sight almost made him lose his cool and if that were to happen, everything would be ruined for him for the event he attended.

Hinata watched in anger as Naruto made a hole with his fingers. He did so by curving his thumb and index finger, connecting the two fingers. He then used his other hand to bring his pointer finger over to the hole he made. He then stuck his pointer finger inside, shoving it in and out to show an explicit gesture that meant penetration, the kind that ones do during sex.

"There. She constantly teased me with this. Even when I was on the runway."

Hinata's eyebrows furrowed, her nose twitching at the sight, "That bitch! How dare she?" She exclaimed in anger, her voice echoing all of the walls. Naruto sweatdropped by her reaction, dropping his hands to carry on with his story.

"Yeah, Sakura was very vindictive and conniving. She saw that I was alone and so she chose to strike in order to pull us apart. She wants to crush us, just the same as we want to crush her. But she did so in a very dirty way. And so, pulling me behind the event's building, away from prying eyes to force herself on me was her grand scheme, and lucky for her, it was recorded by members of the event, fans of our work. Only the shot of us kissing was documented, not the part where I was forced. So now, everyone probably thinks I'm a cheater." Naruto frowned, his body slumping against the headboard, "It fucking sucks."

By the end of his story, Hinata was seething. She couldn't believe she didn't trust her boyfriend. Yes, she had a reason to doubt him, due to what she's seen today but she knew her Naruto-kun. She's known him for years, ever since she was a teenager, and not once did he give her a reason to watch her guard around him, to not trust him.

'Naruto's never hurt me. Never.' She thought with a pout. It pained her greatly to hear what that strawberry, haired, bimbo bitch has done to her precious boyfriend. It was honestly pathetic of her to stoop so low and ruin someone's reputation just because she felt threatened.

Sakura knew she would have never been able to crush Hinata and Naruto. The two were the ultimate duo that ruled the fashion world. She knew she would have never won against the two of them fair and square. So, she tried the easy way out. A dirty way.

Hinata was speechless on the matter. She also hated the fact that Naruto was now looked at as a cheater by the media. Everyone from everywhere will see the video of Sakura and Naruto kissing and would only interpret it one way. His reputation is ruined.

'Not on my watch. I'm gonna fix this.' Hinta vowed to herself that she will repay her man back. She needs to repay him anyway, for not believing in him. But now, all she wanted to do was be there for him, to console him, to take his pain away.

She didn't have any energy to step out into the world to fix this wretched mess, or even confront Sakura. She just wanted to stay close to her man.

She let out a sigh, pulling her hand up to caress Naruto's cheek, instantly granting his attention. He turned to her, his blue eyes picking up the faint smile on her face, "I'm sorry that this happened to you, Naruto-kun. I'm sorry I didn't believe you o-or was there to stop i-"

"Hinata baby." Naruto moved to grab both of her hands, his hand seeking for both. Once he held them in his hands, he brought her soft limbs up to his lips to kiss the both of them. He hummed as he did, "You do not have to blame yourself for anything. You did nothing wrong. Sakura, is the one to blame."

Hinata sighed, a heavy sigh, "Yes, she is but-"

Hinata's words were cut off when suddenly the room was filled with loud barking and growling along with a rattle of a collar.

Both supermodels whipped their heads over to the other door in their room to see Kurama bolting out of his room and across their floor at high speeds.

Naruto's face instantly lit up at the sight of his pet fox awake, "Kurama!! Ahh, woah, woah!"

The pet rushed upon the bed at full speed. He pounced directly in front of Naruto's sitting form to give the blonde a deep growl. He directed a face of anger towards Naruto where his snout was pulled up harshly so his sharp canines stuck out. The pet did not look happy with Naruto. Not one bit.

Kurama growled and snarled at the sight of the blonde who sat frozen before his enraged pet. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even have an answer as to why Kurama was directing such a scary look at him. His body trembled in fear.

He pulled up his hand, to halt the growling predator, "H-Hey, Kurama bud, I-" But he wasn't able to finish his words because the fox advanced forward only to hop on the male's
thigh, then shoulder to pounce directly on top of his head expertly.

Now directly on top of his head, the fox opened his mouth wide to chomp down on the blonde's hair. Instantly, the male yelped out in pain, "Ow, ow, ow! Kurama, let go! Stop!"

Naruto's strands of spiky hair were pulled up harshly to the point Naruto's eyebrows shifted up involuntary. The male's teeth were gritted for he was holding back from screaming out. Though a few cries of pain leaked out, he was trying his hardest not to weep in front of his woman and especially in front of Kurama. He would have never let him live it down.

Naruto moved up to give Kurama's head a light pat, just enough to get his attention. The fox didn't budge. He actually yanked his head to the side more, taking Naruto's hair with him.

"Ahhh! Kurama!" The male cried out once more in pain. Having his hair pulled by a fox, by an animal with sharp teeth hurt like hell. He never experienced any pain like it before.

Naruto didn't understand why Kurama was so pissed.

Maybe he's hungry? Maybe he disliked that Hinata and Naruto made so much noise moments ago? Maybe they woke him up and he's angry because of it? Naruto didn't know.

Hinata however, knew what the matter was. But she couldn't help but giggle at Kurama's angry fit, "Oh, Kurama, hun." She moved one hand upward to massage the fox's head once more, the animal's soft spot. Once touched, especially by Hinata, the fox instantly calms down and reverts back to a more serene state.

So, the pet did just that, calmed down and he also opened his mouth wider to let go of Naruto's hair. He then jumped from Naruto's head, landing on the bed with a quiet plop.

The blonde groaned in relief, pulling his hand up to rub his bruised scalp, "Thank kami." He breathed underneath his breath. But he didn't go without sticking his tongue out at his pet fox.

Kurama growled at Naruto in response.

He then stalked off to instead curl up within Hinata's lap where she stroked his head and bushy tail, an amused smile spread across her lips at the sight of the lazy fox. Kurama yawned, setting his head down against the young woman's chest.

Naruto rolled his eyes at the sight of Kurama receiving special treatment. He felt that he didn't deserve it seeing he was just attacked so viciously by him for no damn reason.

He groaned in frustration, "Why the hell is Kurama so damn angry? I thought he'd be happy to see me." Naruto shook his head, "That sucks too, damn it."

Hinata giggled, continuing to pet her fox, gently to not upset him, "I might have vented a bit to him and in the process, I told him that you..." Hinata cringed, biting her lip briefly, "cheated on me. That's why, um, he's mad at you."

Naruto's eyes instantly shot wide open and there, he let out a loud groan of frustration, "Well, that fucking explains it. Can you at least tell him that I didn't-"

"Shh," Hinata moved to place her hand on Naruto's own hand, moving her fingers so she clasped his. The mood shifted due to her sudden action which calmed Naruto's spirit.

He looked over at her with a softer expression, a small smile coming upon his face to see the smile on his own girlfriend's face. He also loved the feeling of having her fingers intertwined with his own. He felt connected with her again.

Hinata then pulled his hand up to turn it around, so his palm was facing her. She then moved her lips forward to kiss it, "We will fix this, together, just as we conquer all things, Naruto-kun. Don't worry, baby."

Hearing such a promise warmed Naruto's heart. He wanted nothing more to fix this crisis and he felt happy that he has his girlfriend by his side.

Sakura didn't win after all.

His body moved over to lay his head on Hinata's, a deep sigh of relief slipping from his open lips, "Yes, together. Hm, I like the sound of that.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 158 5
I will be posting here my works for Marimocookweek2018 (check it out on tumblr for more information and wonderful works!). Just some ZoSan one shots...
746 195 25
Presenting... A collection of short stories all starting with a single individual prompt. Some happy, some sad, but the stories always remain up for...
23.1K 1.5K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...
400K 3.1K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...