I'm Sorry. Bakugou Angst

By xAllylove

Bakugou's burnt out. He's tired, and he's had enough of everything. He can't forgive himself for all the thin... More

⚠️IMPORTANT!!⚠️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update!
Chatper 8
Chapter 10
A/N

Chapter 9

1.8K 44 75
By xAllylove

Bakugou's POV:

"Kacchan..please, just let me help you!" Deku pleads.

I keep my gaze on the ground. I don't feel anything but numbness. I don't even feel myself holding back tears like I usually do. The thought makes me cringe. Just how weak am I? For the past months I've been crying, all the time. I really am weak.

"Kacchan?" I inhale sharply.

"I don't need you help Deku," I lift my head to meet his gaze. "I'm fine on my own." I see a flash of hurt on Deku'a face. I get up and walk towards the bathroom but i'm pulled back. "Your not fine on your own! Why can't you just accept my help?! Can't you see!? Your not okay, and you need help so just accept it!" Deku yells at me, tears streaming down him face.

I hold his gaze for a couple seconds before I break free from him grip. "I'm fine Deku. Stop worrying about me and go worry about somethings actually worth worrying about." I stuff my hands into my pocket. "But your not okay. Your something worth worrying about! Everybody is worried about you!"

"Tsk, what are you on about nerd? Why would anybody worry about me?" I shake my head. How stupid can he get? Everybody worried about me? What a funny joke. " Everybody's noticed you've changed! You went from screaming and yelling and throwing insults all the time, to not saying a word, or having fights, no cursing, no challenging everyone, no..no energy!" He sputters out. My eyes widen and I freeze. He can't mean everybody. I haven't been acting that different have I? If everybody's worried, I'm screwed! I thought it was just Kirishima, maybe Mina, and Deku. If everybody's worried..it'll just make it more hard for me to leave. Maybe he was joking. Please tell me he was kidding.

"Get out Deku."

"What?"

"Get out."

"But Kacchan I-"

"Deku, I'm not going to repeat myself. Get. Out." I cut him off. He opens his mouth then closes it again and slowly walks towards the door. "Please..talk to me." He says before walking out and shutting the door quietly behind him. I wait for him footsteps to retreat before I collapse onto the ground. I want to cry but no tears come.

I needed to go. I needed to leave, now. If I didn't leave now.. I won't be able to do it later.

I slowly get up off the ground, I open my drawer and take out the notes and place them across my desk nearly before making my way towards the door. I open it as quietly as I can and look around. I see Todoroki hugging a crying Deku in his arms. My heart aches, I didn't mean to make him cry. It always hurt me when I saw him cry.

Suddenly I lock gazes with Todoroki. We share eye contact before I tilt my head and slightly smile. I hope he got the memo to keep Deku safe. I quietly shut the door behind me before quickly walking off towards the staircase that led up to the UA rooftop. As I approached the stairs, it was blocked off by some caution tape. But that wasn't going to stop me. I duck under the tape and quickly run up the staircase. I open the door and met with a cold breeze. I slow my pace and walk towards the edge. Me and Deku must have talked for a long time because it the sun was already setting. I cant complain though, it was a beautiful sight.

The last sight I'd see before I took a swan dive off the rooftop.

Todoroki's POV:

As I'm walking towards my dorm, I see Midoriya running down the hall crying and wiping his tears. I was about to call out a 'watch out' but I was to late as he bumped into me. "Ah! O-oh, I- Yo- I-Im-" Midoriya stutters. "It's okay Midoriya. Are you okay?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder. "I- Me- K-kacchan- I-" He sobbed as I pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay Midoriya, you don't have to explain. Just breathe." I said calmly. He sobbed into my chest. I looked up to see Bakugou peeking out of his dorm. His eyes were looking tiredly. His gaze landed on Midoriya crying and a flash of guilt and hurt crossed his face. Immediately I knew Midoriya and Bakugou has some sort of fight.

Suddenly his gaze met mine and we shared eye contact for a few seconds. Then he did what I was least expecting, he  tilted his head and gave me a small smile as if to tell me something. I could tell something was wrong with him for the past couple of days, but I didn't think whatever had happened would make him smile at me. He walked out of his dorm and closed the door quietly before quickly walking off.

I was curious at where Bakugou was going. I was about to follow him before I remembered I was still hugging Midoriya.

"Are you okay now Midoriya?" I let go of him. "Y-yes, thank you Todoroki. I'm really sorry but I should get going." He immediately left after. I was a little bit glad he left so quickly because I was going to follow Bakugou.

I quickly follow him around several corners before I'm in a part of the school I've only come across once.

It was the staircase leading to the rooftop.

I silently prayed he wasn't going to do what I thought he was doing.

My prayers were not answered as Bakugou ducked under the caution tape and ran up the stairs. I quickly ran after him, climbing up the stairs faster than I ever had. I quickly but silently opened the door to see Bakugou at the edge. Relief flooded through me to see he hasn't jumped yet. I walked over to him as silently as possible and stopped a couple feet away from him.

"Bakugou? What are you doing?" I asked, knowing fully well what he was about to do. He turned around clearly surprised to see me there. I keep my face calm, but inside my heart was pounding. Any second now he could jump and even thought Bakugou may have been a prick, I knew exactly how he felt in that moment and I had to stop him.

"Never expected you to have been the one to follow me up here Icy-Hot." He stated, terrifyingly calm. He turned back around and stared at the sunset.

"You didn't answer my question, what are you doing up here?" I take a step towards him. "I thought you of all people would know, but if I really have to explain it to you; I'm about to take a swan dive off the roof of this building." My heart beat impossibly faster. "May I ask why?" I somehow managed to keep my voice monotone like usual. Bakugou sighed and looked down. "Because. I am a villain. I hurt people. I don't deserve to be here. I was hoping to have an easy peaceful dive till you came along." My heart ached, my friend, classmate, the person who I thought would never have problems like this was hurting all along and I hadn't known. He thought he was a villain, someone who didn't deserve to be here but he's wrong.

"You wrong Bakugou. Your not a villain you a hero and you do deserve to be here. You don't give yourself enough credit." I said taking a couple steps closer to him, hoping I could catch him off guard and pull him off the ledge. Bakugou laughed. It was a small chuckle. He turned his head around and I could see tear streaks on his face. "Do you really believe that? Or are you just saying that because I'm on the verge of dying?" He fully turned around. My heart pounded, all he had to do was lean back and he'd fall and die.

"I do really believe that Bakugou. And I'm sure everyone else does too. Do you mind stepping off the ledge and we can talk more?" I said hoping he'd just comply and walk away from the ledge, but luck just isn't on my side today. "Sorry Todoroki, but I don't know if you can tell, Im about to jump." He said with a small smile. "Yes, I can tell. But i've been there, exactly where you are and I'm telling you the minute you jump off, you will regret it."

"Maybe I will. But when my head hits the ground it really won't matter anymore." He said, turning his back on me. I was running out of time. I took out my phone and hit the emergency number that contacted Mr. Aizawa. I turned the volume all the way off and just let the call run hoping Aizawa would listen to our conversation and come right away. I'm not sure how long I can keep Bakugou at bay.

"Please Bakugou. I can help you. Everyone can help you, but I need you step away from the ledge." I begged. I was desperate to get Bakugou away from the ledge now. I needed  him to step away from the ledge. If he jumped now, if he died. I would never be able to live with myself knowing I could have done something and failed. "Please Bakugou, please. Step away from the ledge."

"I'm sorry Todoroki," He turned back around, my heart almost leaped out of my chest. "But it's time for me to go."

I screamed as Bakugou leaned back and fell. I ran to the ledge feeling tears fun down my face.

"BAKUGOU!"  I screamed, I screamed louder than I ever had before. I sobbed harder than I could have ever in my life. I watched as Bakugou fell, unable to do anything. I looked away as I heard the loud thump in the silence.

Bakugou hit the ground.

I cried as I buried my face into my hands. I heard the door to the rooftop open, but it was to late. I was to late. They were to late. Bakugou was gone.

Bakugou was gone.

——————————————————————————-

Hey guys! This is not the end of the book! I will be updating again soon, so you guys will just have to wait for that but this is NOT the end of the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

RED By _storyjz_

Fanfiction

93 0 9
"Since red is the color of blood, it has historically been associated with sacrifice, danger, and courage." Red just happens to be the colour of some...
8K 130 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
13.3K 309 25
Summary 1: Izuku is facing attachment issues ever since the liberation arc. He found himself unable to sleep without Katsuki beside him to reassure...
31.5K 1K 14
Bakugo is always rude to everyone. Loud, rough, mean, and hateful. But that's just a mask he puts on every time he leaves his room. The thoughts are...