"If only you cared" (tommyinn...

By Dabeeboo0

Tommy's life was bliss.Living his best life with him and his mother and doing his dream job until..... ⚠️Ther... More

Introduction :)
Part 1 :the park:
Part 2:chat:
Part 3 :i should have known:
Part 4:Ill be okay:
THANKYOU!
Part 5:Hold on:part 1:
Part 6:hold on part 2:
Sorry!
BRO-WHAT!
Part 7:hold on part 3:
Part 8:Hold on part 4:
Part 9:hold on part 5:
Part 10:hold on part 6:
Part 11:Hold on part 7:
part 12:Im so sorry:
Part 13:long road ahead:
Part 14:Long road ahead part 2:
Part 15:#bebravefortommy:
Part 16:your awake:
Part 17:When things get tough:
OK WTF
Part 18:A step backwards:
Part 19: Why did you do it?:
100 AWAY!
LETS GOO!!!
Part 20:So what now:
Part 21:All i want:
Part 22:Memories:
New book!
Part 23:Foggy window:
Part 24:No...:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Part 25:No one:
Part 26:Numb:
Part 27:Oh dear:
NOT PART OF STORY!
Part 29:Being safe comes with a cost:
Part 30:We miss you:
Part 31:discussion:
Part 32: we care tommy:
IM SORRY FHFJJFGJHFDGHH
Part 33:If Only You Cared:
Tommy,Dog and Snuggles:
Final note:
1 YEAR OF IF ONLY YOU CARED!
Rip Technoblade:
NEW BOOK!!
20k AND BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
1 year since the end of my book!
GUYS?!
Update!

Part 28: Sirens:

523 19 28
By Dabeeboo0

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

TW:⚠️Tears, yelling, swearing, mentions of fire⚠️:Tw

"TOMMY...Tommy wake up!"

"Please Tommy, we have to leave."

My eyes shot open and I took a panicked breath in.

"Wa-What?!"

As my vision got clearer, I could see my grandmother shaking me with a panicked look on her face.
"Tommy I- we have no time we have to leave now!" She said looking behind her.

"Do you think you can walk?"

I moved my leg and the pain the flew through my leg made me cry out in pain.

"Shhh shhh" she said covering my mouth.

"I'm sorry my dear but you have to be quiet, your grandfather is asleep... and.... And you don't wanna wake him up" she said stroking my cheek.

Tears were pouring down my face as I whimpered,

Why....why does this have to hurt so much,

Haven't I been through enough...

Wilburs POV:
Before I knew it we were all packed up and on our way to Tommy's "new" home.I could barley contain my excitement,

I would finally see my brother again!!

Me and Tommy had a running joke that me and him were "brothers" though we weren't actually and many people would egg it on as well and many people fell for it as well.

"I wonder why Tommy hasn't been messaging or ringing us?" Tubbo questioned

"Yea, I don't know....maybe he just got to caught up in things??" Dream said keeping focus on the road ahead.

"Well I do have suspicious" I said looking up from the window.

"And what are they?"techno said looking at me.

"Well firstly, when Tommy's Nan rung me she sounded....we'll panicked BUT I don't wanna question if somethings going on or..... if something is going on."

"Nah I don't think anything's wrong, Tommy's probably just been extremely busy, you know him"George said while having a mouthful of cereal in his mouth (ok side rant I fucking hate dry cereal, how do people eat that shit DRY!!)

"Anyway we can bust his ass when we get there" Dream said making everyone chuckle.

"He Dosent know so it will be Hilarious to see the look on his face."I said imaging his face.

"We should get him something, you know... like a "we love you gift" Tubbo said doing speech marks with his hands.

"OMG YESSSS, we should give him a basket full of shit, dream next shopping centre you see pull over!" George said with a huge smile on his face.

Tommy's POV:
The pain was unbearable, I had to clench my teeth together to stop myself from screaming out in pain.

My grandma was basically carrying me as I could barely walk.My arm being around her shoulder and her arm wrapped around my waist.

"We're nearly there dear, we just have some steps to go up and we will be ok"she whispered rubbing my back.

Even though I hate my grandfather so so much, I could never hate my grandma, she was the only reason I'm getting out of here and the reason I'm still alive.

Looking over at her, I don't think her eyes ever lost there sparkle.Though she has been through so much, she still has the most caring and loving soul you'll ever meet.

She never needed to care for me, she could have been like my grandfather and hurt me..

But she never did,

"T-thankyou"I whispered tears building up in my eyes.

"For what my dear?"she whispered looking over at me slightly confused.

"For caring, y-you could have left o-or hurt me but y-you, you never did.....thankyou"I whispered feeling a tear slowly run down my cheek.

"Hey" my grandma said stopping our movements.

"I love you Tommy, never think you have to be thankful that I did this.Your an amazing kid honey, please....please once you leave, let your sparkle come back" she said hugging me carefully not to hurt me.

Tears where threading to fall once more but i sniffled them in.

"T-thankyou" I whispered feeling the first bit of love in a long while.

"Come on, we're so close" she whispered lifting me up a little bit more.

Unfortunately she put her hand on a sensitive part of my back and I screamed out in pain.

Oh no

"Shhh shhhh tommy-I uh"my grandma panicked putting a hand on my mouth and holting her movement.

"LORAN"a voice echoed through the house,making my blood turn cold.

"What is going on, what happened to the little bitch"the voice grew closer and I held my breath.

My grandmother shook as she stood frozen.The air stood still and a shiver went down my back as a creak of the floor boards echoed through the house.

"LORAN TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE NO-"

there in the doorway was my grandfather.His eyes traveled from my grandmothers to mine and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Well, well, well, what a surprise"he said smirking horribly.

"I- it's not what it looks like!"My grandmother yelled breath short.

"But it is, oh loran what did we talk about.....

"The little bitch must die, and I will come to nothing to make it happen"

Wilburs POV:
As my eyes slowly opened I heard small talk coming from around me.
I groaned and started to sit up straight.

"Will its great to see you awake, were really close we're like- what ten minutes?"tubbo said looking infront of him to look at phill.

"Yep ten minutes, finally we can all get excited now that your awake!"phill said turning the radio on full blast and opening all the windows.

Though I had just woken up and didn't really know what was happening I felt the excitement creep up on me and I smiled.

"LEEETTTTSSSS GOOOOOOO!" I yelled feeling very excited.

But it was soon over as we heard sirens comming from behind us.

"Wait what is it?"Phill said making Dream turn around.

"Fire"he said looking behind him to see the big red trucks lights come closer and closer.

"Phill pull over"techno said.

Phill sighed and pulled over to the side of the road.
We all turned our heads behind us to see the lights coming closer and closer and then speeding past.

"That's headed towards Tommy's home" phill said taking in a big breath.

"Relax, it's probably just a Coincidence let's keep going"Dream said fixing his posture.

"Ok then"phill said putting the car back in drive and pulling onto the road.

.
.
.
.
The more we got closer and closer the more fire, police and ambulance we saw.Panic started taking over the excitement and I bounced my leg.

Praying that these Weren't for Tommy.

But as we were around two minutes away a orange and red hue filled the sky and smoke filled the car.And as we were about to get to the street to Tommy's house we were stopped by police cars and barriers.

We all were confused and scared and as I looked up to see the hill Tommy's house is on my body froze.

There it was, in flames....

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸
I did a very quick proof read :)

Hello!!Sorry this took so long to do, I got stuck as to were I was going with this book but I can confidently say that I have a plan now.Now I will be starting my yellow agian soon and maybe my other book as well it just depends so if you are still interested in them plz keep and eye out :)

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

REMEMBER YOUR AMAZING, YOUVE GOT THIS AND I LOVE YOU 😍

~lapislas4367 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 27K 80
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
84.4K 1.8K 58
cuz why not!???!! what am I doing with myself? None of these memes are mine unless I say so and I wouldn't lie. Don't sue me please? Hey this is li...
190K 5.5K 68
𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
96.7K 1.5K 23
Basically funny things from mainly the Bat family and some others like Superman,Superboy, the Titans ect 🙂