Brierson

By izzyxxxxxxxx7777

Brent and Pierson met at a trampoline park and there was an instant connection read it. to find out more ... More

Characters :
How they met .
Liking Each Other
Love
Starbucks !!!!!!
Are you ok ??
Answer me please Brent
Real or Prank
Surprise
With the Squad
Meeting the squad
Late night drive / watching sunset / Watching sunrise .
Squad wondering
Lexi is Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brierson hugs <3
Maddie meeting the squad
sorry I haven't been active
Ideas ??
The Truth
Drama
Sorry

Talking and supporting each other .

115 0 0
By izzyxxxxxxxx7777

Br : hey pier 

P : yeah

Br : We are heading back now .

P: ok . 

Br: we will get food on the way back 

P : ok

( they stop at McDonalds )

Br : What you want ??

Pierson POV : 

I was about to say what I wanted but then I realised I forgot my money so I will just say nothing I guess . All my other friends and ex boyfriend all believed when I said I wasn't hungry when I was actually really hungry but I hope he believes it but I also kinda hope he doesn't .

End of POV

Br : Pier ??

P: yeah ??

Br : What do u want ??

P: oh nothing I am fine 

Br : What do u want ??

P : Nothing

Br: you sure ??

P : yeah I am sure 

Br : I don't believe you .

P : well believe me it is the truth 

Br : ok 

P : ok then.

Br : What do u want ??

P : Nothing I already told u .

Br : Whats wrong ??

P : Nothing I am fine 

Br : Fine I was just trying to help but I don't care anymore be like that . 

P : I ....

Br: You going say nothing again 

P : No 

Br : so what are you going say 

P : I am sorry 

Br : For??

P: For everything 

Br : are u ok ??

P: No I am not but no guy I have been friends with or dated has cared this much about me .

Br : I am so sorry but talk to me tell me what's wrong I might be able to help .

P : ok 

Br : wait let me just park up .

P : ok

( he got out the drive thru and parked up and him and Pierson talked )

Br : ok so now we are parked

P : yeah 

Br : Tell me what's wrong 

P : but 

Br : tell me please I won't judge you . I will support you .

P : thank u .

Br : your welcome 

P : ok

Br : Tell me when ur ready 

P : I am ok

Br: ok

P : My ex boyfriend was a jerk . He never cared about me . He was always with his friends and when I was upset he was like tell me I will support you obviously cause we are dating and I believed and I told him my problems are instead of Trying to help me he was just like well that's sucks and left . I dated him twice cause I thought he had changed but obviously not so I ended it with him . A few months later one of his friend came up to me and was like he is in hospital and he only wants you like he is sorry and I was like no I am not going . Then from that day he said something that will always scare me . He said I will ruin your life but slowly . Watch out . So that is why I can not trust guys .

Br : Omg pier I am sorry that all that happened to u . I would never do that to u and neither would the squad . We are just a friend group here to fun and make content for YouTube . If you are ever felling down or sad and you don't want to talk to your brother about it I am always here. I will always support you I mean that . You will grow, do  and become amazing things . You are also my Best Friend . So now if you want to I am not focusing you can you tell me what you want to eat . 

P : I am hungry and I was going to tell you what I wanted but then I realised I don't have any money on me and with my old friends when I said that they were like to bad . so yeah I won't ge anything its ok .

Br: hey I am different . I won't let you just be hungry . I will buy us both something and what do u want pier .

P : Pancakes 

Br : ok

( goes up to the drive thru and ordered )

( they get they food and eat it on the way back )

P : Thanks for this by the way . 

Br : your welcome .

P : I have to pay you back at some point .

Br : No don't worry you. don't have to its fine .

P : are u sure ??

Br : yes I am sure .

P : ok

Hi guys that's all for this chapter so I haven't been active that much . I have been busy with school , friends and family I hope you like this part . I hope you guys are all well and if you are un well I hope you get better soon . What do you think will happening in the next chapter ??

I don't know what chapter Number this is so . Chapter Number I can't remember / I don't know .

It late at night where I am so Good night to me .

But for you guys Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good night .

Which ever one it is I hope your having fun .

Bye guys .

I am going start doing a word count so this one is 

906 .

Bye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 357 60
she was just lucky meeting celebrities •••NEW INSTAGRAM OUT NOW!!••• ^^More in depth of their story!! better written as well :))) billyhargroveswhor...
149K 2.5K 73
I've fallen in love with Brenton Thwaites and I love writing imagines about him, so here you go! A whole book of them! I'll write them in first perso...
2.5K 186 27
you meet the band palaye royale instantly falling in love, eventually you agree to go on tour with them and end up performing with them, let's just s...
13.7K 449 37
This is a story about a new student her name was Pierson and she's really shy she meets Brent but doesn't trust him as much until they got closer