The Only String Attached 2

By delicate_pearl

Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

3.2K 355 109
By delicate_pearl

BELA

"We will be like this only right?"Mahir asked and I turned towards him.

"I thought we will be like this for all our life,but..things didn't work out Mahir",I said and his eye's moistened.

"Bela..I love you",he said and I felt a pang in my heart.

"Why do you love me so much Mahir?Even after our split..how are you able to still love me?"I asked,my voice breaking.

"Because there were a million reasons for you to leave me,but you always found some reasons to still stay with me and make this work",he said.

"You saw my efforts?To make our relationship work?"I asked.

"Mhmm..I did Bela,I observed.I felt it,when..I was busy with work..you...you used to try to talk to me,make me calm..I can't forgot that all",Mahir said.

"But..I didn't see the other side of your's,where you were healing me and breaking yourself",he said and I moved close to him.

He opened his arm's and I snuggled into him,feeling warm.

"I imagined a beautiful family and future with you Mahir,everything was going good.But I can't..I can't stay if the person I love avoids me..it hurts",I muffled a sob.

"Bela..look here",Mahir said making me look at him.

"I never stopped loving you Bela..never.Work..yes,I was busy with work and it used to hurt me when I couldn't spend time with my love and my new born..it hurts.But I was helpless baby",he said and a tear slid from his eye.

I wiped his tear and caressed his beard,
"When are you going to shave?"I asked and he chuckled.

"You used to do my beard,and I'm used to it.You were not there since all these months..how will I shave?"he said rubbing his nose against mine and I chuckled.

"So you kept it like this only?"I asked.

"Yes..since...six months I think",Mahir said.

"Mahir..can I ask you something?"I asked and he nodded caressing my cheek.

"How did you feel when I sent the divorce papers?"I asked with guts.

Because we never spoke about divorce,we fought for it but never spoke.

"I was broken Bela",he said looking at the clear sky.

I was more broken than him!

"I felt very ashamed...the day I received divorce papers..I failed as a husband,friend..a father..I failed as a man",he said and my heart pained.

"I never thought our relationship would stand in a court..in front of our family...our daughter Mahira..I did a grave mistake..I lost myself that day",he said.

"I dealt those three months in pain,aching for you and Mahira.I couldn't bear it,so I gave a plea in court",he said looking at me.

I sobbed and hid my face in his chest,he was rubbing my back when I was shedding tears,
"Baby don't cry..",even his voice was breaking.

"I..our marriage..I didn't want to break it like this Mahir",I cried.

"Then why Bela?Divorce?"he asked wiping my tears.

"Before being your wife..before being Bela Mahir Sehgal,I was Bela Sharma.I was an individual with my own self respect Mahir..my self respect is more than the love I give and take.That's why..I had to",I said.

"You are right..any women would do the same thing",Mahir said.

"Mahir..now only four months are left for our final hearing",I said and he looked at me.

"Four months",Mahir said.

"You still want to break this Bela?"he asked.

"I..I don't want to Mahir..I don't want to..but my heart..I'm not able to accept this..my brain is warning me again and again",I said.

"I know...and I'm sorry for it",Mahir said in a low voice.

"But I promise you Bela..I will give in my everything in these four months.I will make you feel comfortable again",Mahir said cupping my face.

Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.

And I felt that!

"And you planned this all?"I asked with a smile.

"Hmm..I want to make this day special for my valentine..you",he said and I smiled.

"I was shocked at first but..I loved this..I actually missed this everything",I said and he smiled.

"I know how much you missed this.Since Mahira happened to us..we couldn't go for a ride,not even a proper date..so I wanted to make you feel special",he said cupping my face.

I moved close to him and he joined our lips,moving our lips against each other in a sloppy kiss.

The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eye's before it reaches the lips!

"I love you Bela..so much",Mahir said with a ragged breath and I was panting.

"I..I know..I know",I said.

I am not able to tell those three words back to him!

"It's OK..I completely understand,I will gain that from you baby",Mahir said kissing my forehead.

"Let's go now?It's already late,Mahira..we should be with her",I said and Mahir nodded.

We both got up and undid our little tent,packed everything in our bike's paniers and started towards our home.

We both used to do a lot of trips on this bike,we even went to Leh on our baby.We both are so adventurous.

"Any plannings for new trip?"Mahir asked and I smiled helding him tight from behind.

"I badly want to go on a trip,on our bike.But with Mahira..it's impossible",I said.

"Mom and dad are coming back to India this month,we can leave Mahira near our parent's and go",Mahir said and I smiled.

"OK..let's try",I said.

We reached our home after sometime and by the time we came back,Mahira was asleep.

We thanked our family for arranging this and we both were taking rest now,looking at our daughter.

"You are right Bela..Mahira is completely like me",Mahir said kissing her fingers.

I chuckled looking at them both.

"Even her habits also,just like you",I said and he smirked.

"Really?Can Mahira kiss you like I do?"he murmured near my lips.

"Maybe yes..she gives better kisses than you",I smirked back.

And the next moment,I was pinned to the bed and Mahir was hovering on me,making me giggle.

"Bela..don't compare this father and daughter duo in this matters.I am so wild and you know it",he whispered.

He entwined our finger's and I gasped when he rubbed himself on me,
"See..you make me rock hard",he said,making me gulp.

I'm aroused right now!

"Mahir..I..",I couldn't complete and he was showering kisses on my exposed shoulder.

I was rubbing my toe's on the back of his leg,feeling totally aroused with his kisses.

He was kissing my face with audible sounds,making me blush.

His kisses moved to my chin,jaw,neck.He kissed my neck and bit me,
"Mahirr...",I moaned.

He nibbled my skin with his tongue to sooth my pain,making a prominent love bite.

He pulled back and removed his tee in a swift motion,showing his drool worthy abs.

He hovered on me again and I started moving my fingers on his body,making him close his eye's.

He circled his arm's around me and flipped us,making me sleep on him.He moved my hair's from my face and caressed my lower lip.

"This pretty little lips...",he said.

I kissed his abs,and started giving slow kisses on his body,moving towards his chest.

"Bela...",he groaned.

I slept properly on him,making our private parts rub against each other,covered in our clothes.

I cupped his face and kissed on his lips,taking his whole lips into my mouth.Our tongues fighting for dominance,a breath taking kiss.

He flipped us again and caressed my face with ragged breaths.His hand slid to my waist and was slowly pulling my top up.

He looked at me and I nodded,I sat straight and he removed my top and threw it away.He hovered on me again and buried his face in my neck,making me completely wet.

He kissed near swell of my breasts and kissed my breasts from above my bra,
"Mahir...oh God..",I moaned rubbing my toe's on his leg.

"I fucking can't control now",he groaned pressing my asset's.

"Aahh..",I moaned.

His hands slowly moved back to my back and I heard a click sound,he unclasped my bra,looking into my eye's.

"Mhm..mumma..",we both were startled when we heard Mahira's voice.

She was sleeping with us on our bed today, and we....

"Shit..",Mahir cursed and tried to get up from me.

"Shh..Mahir..",I shushed him and we both looked at Mahira,Mahir still above me.

He clasped my bra back.

Mahira groaned in her sleep,she was about to wake up?

I didn't understand.

MAHIR

Bela was under me,we both lying half naked.We were in a moment and paused because Mahira was groaning in her sleep.

Is she waking up now?

God no...we are in middle of something,after months!

"She is asleep Bela",I whispered cupping Bela's face.

"But she may...shh..Mahir..",Bela moaned when I buried my face in her neck and nibbled her skin.

I entwined our finger's and kissed her to my heart content,she also kissed me back with the same longing and love.

I moved my hand's to her back and caressed her bra clasp and unclasped it.She gulped and looked at me,our chests touching each other's.

We both are having the same unspoken emotions running within us,a burning desire which was buried in all these months.

She circled her arm's around me and pulled me close,I rested my forehead on her's and slowly slid the bra strap down.

"Dadda...why you seeping on mumma?"we both jolted suddenly.

We snapped our head's in that direction and...Mahira!

She was sleeping on her stomach and keenly looking at us both,in such a compromising position.

"Mahir..",Bela was startled and I immediately got up from her.

I sat straight and covered Bela with my frame,she turned the other side and was setting her bra.

"Mah..Mahira..",I said moving towards her.

She just woke up,but her eye's are still on us.

"Why you seeping on mumma dadda?"she asked so innocently.

I rubbed my nape and turned back and looked at Bela.She held her bra at the front and was struggling to clasp it at the back.

I blushed and clasped her bra back,
"Mahir..",she gasped.

"Shhuu..",I sushed her pointing at Mahira.

She immediately grabbed my tee and wore it,
"Um..nothing baby..I was not sleeping on mumma",I said taking her in my arm's.

"Mumma...",she looked at Bela.

Bela also moved towards us and I circled my hand around her shoulder,
"No baby..mumma got hurt here,so dadda was doing fu fu..see..",Bela said and I laughed internally.

Our daughter was sleeping with us and we were about to......

God..how did we get so lost in that moment?

"Hur mumma?"she asked touching Bela's forehead.

"Yes baby,now it's fine..dadda did fu fu..now it's gone",Bela smiled kissing Mahira's fingers.

It was in the middle of the night and as usual Mahira woke up today.

"Yes baby,I was doing fu fu to mumma,I did for you na..like that",I said caressing her hair's.

"Mumma..mum..wat..",she said moving her finger on my nipple.

We both laughed looking at it,
"I can't give you mum baby,or else I would have keep you with me all the time.My baby",I said kissing her cheek and she giggled.

Bela smiled and was preparing for breastfeeding,
"Give her to me Mahir",Bela said and I gave Mahira to her.

She laid Mahira in her lap,
"Water or mum?"she asked caressing her hair's.

Mahira was still drowsy,she will sleep soon.

Mahira smiled and held Bela's breast in her little palms,making us both laugh,
"My baby",Bela kissed her forehead and started feeding her.

And right now I'm so jealous,I was going to do something with Bela,at the very same place.But my daughter,she owns that place now.

"You are so bad Mahira baby,dadda was also on same work,you disturbed us",I said tickling her feet.

"Tch...Mahir..stop",Bela's face was red.

"Mhm...",Mahira groaned and kicked my hand,making us both laugh.

"Sorry..sorry..you continue",I smiled kissing her feet.

We are not going to do this again in Mahira's presence.

She will spill our beans for sure!

"She slept",Bela whispered.

"So soon?"I asked.

"Yeah..she was already in sleep,she heard our sou...don't know..she slept now",Bela blushed.

I smiled at her,how adorable she looks.

Helding my daughter in her arm's,our daughter!

"You know this right Bela?I always used to dream..of you and our kid's.My kid's...I mean our kid's playing in your lap..",I said and she smiled nodding her head.

"And as you wished..we had a daughter first",Bela said looking at Mahira.

"Mahira..she really came to save my life,or else I don't know...where I would stand",I said kissing her little fists.

"True Mahir,if not Mahira..I would have been dead by now",Bela said and my heart.

It pained!

Because I do know how much Bela loves me,more than anyone.She can stay even without her parent's but not without me.

She went through a lot when I neglected her and Mahira.It was suffocating for her,without me beside her.

And I know that Bela can't live without me,and even after knowing that I kept her away from me for my work.

Mahira is our daughter,but I used to feel that Bela is also just like her before she was born.

Just like a daughter cannot stay without her dad,she cannot stay without me.

Soulmates connection got stronger in between us!

"Bela..don't say that...please",I said.

"Yeah..sorry..I know,it just that..",she looked away.

I made Mahira sleep properly on the bed and moved to Bela,
"Bela...look at me",I said and she looked at me.

I cupped her face and she kissed my hand,she kept my hand on her left chest,her heart thumping rapidly.

"This is what happens when you are near me...even after so many year's.This thing..it doesn't change at all",she said,her lower lip wobbling.

Tears brimmed in my eye's looking at her vulnerable side once again.I pulled her to me and hugged her,she sobbed hiding her face in my chest.

"Those day's...they were suffocating me Mahir...I..I couldn't breathe without you",she sobbed and I was constantly kissing her head and rubbing her back.

"I know...I realized it..I know",my voice was also shaking.

"Bela..baby..enough of tears..please,hmm?"I asked rubbing her back.

She nodded and pulled back,wiping her tears.I wiped her tears and cupped her face,
"From now onwards..you will have only happy tears Bela...I promise you",I said.

"I'm building up my trust on you slowly Mahir..again,don't break it this time..I can't bear it",she said.

"No..no..this time I will also break if something happens to you..you will not go through this again,because of me.I promise",I said and she nodded.

I palmed her face and gave a long peck on her lips.We both lied down on the bed and I pulled Mahira to my side slowly.

"Mom and dad are also coming back to India,Vyom and Suhani's wedding is also there",Bela said doodling on my chest.

"Hmm..yes,I'm happy that mom and dad are coming back,and more happy that Vyom and Suhani are getting married",I said running my fingers in her hair's.

"We should have been an example for Vyom and Suhani,but we failed",Bela said and I kissed her head.

"Not yet,we didn't fail Bela.We just went in a wrong way...that's it",I said.

"Mahira shouldn't be in a broken family Mahir,that's why I fought myself till the edge..but at the end..",she stopped.

"Mahira will not be in a broken family Bela,I will not let our family break",I said and she hugged me tight.

"Mahira...",I chuckled and Bela looked at me.

"What about her?My baby is sleeping",Bela said looking at her and I patted Mahira's forehead slowly.

"Mahira ruined our moment Bela,Yuvi and all were so right.She needs her own room very badly",I said and her eye's went wide.

"Mahirr....stopp..",she said and turned the other side.

I laughed and hugged her from behind,kissed at the crook of her neck.

"Bela?"I called her,putting my leg over her's.

"Hmm..",she hummed helding my hand tight.

"Did you regret it?"I asked.

"Regret..what?"she asked.

"The moment we had just now,do you regret it?Me touching you?"I asked.

There was no answer from her,she must be regretting it.

I know,maybe it was just a heat of the moment.

I was pulling my leg and hand back,but she stopped and held my hand,wrapping it around her again,
"Whatever I do regarding you or involving you..I never regret them Mahir",she said and I pulled her closer.

"Be it falling in love with you,getting married to you,our daughter and our divorce issue..I never regret anything",she said.

I felt a little hurt about divorce,but she is right.

"I love you Bela,good night",I said and kissed her head.

"Good night Mahir",she said.

And I'm still waiting for those three words,which Bela used to say all the time.

I hope you forgive me Bela!

_________________
Hey guy's!

Hope you liked the chapter😊😊😊.Four more chapters and it will end.I know it's a short one,but I'm keeping my heart and writing it guys.

Being in a busy schedule,I'm sacrificing two hours of sleep just to give an update for you all.Please see my hardwork and kindly vote and comment as a good reader.Or else I'm writing for nothing,I will clearly stop writing also then.So kindly vote as a good reader🙏🙏

Vote,comment and share
Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 30.2K 49
Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for her Mahir. But Mahir is now just living...
160K 12.4K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
69.4K 7.8K 45
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
61K 4.2K 21
[ COMPLETED ] A behir story. Meet Mahir Seghal. The renowned businessman who doesn't have time for anything even for his family. What will happen wh...