Autumn Leaves : Book 4 ( Chri...

By wattpaaadxqueeen

It's 11 years later . Kyler and Chris are allllllll grown up and they're kids have grown too . This book will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Teaser
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
GOOD NEWS !!!!
5th Book Info
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( Epilogue )

Chapter 8

3.2K 141 26
By wattpaaadxqueeen

Honey »»

" Or maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places " - Honey Sal

* Honey *

It wasn't until today that I found out Tyga had moved Chyna to Virginia . I found out cause Tyga said he was gonna bring over Cairo to meet his brother Carter . I absolutely did not want to come . And I don't plan on coming either .

" Ma , can you please go ? " Cairo begged . You'd be surprised at how much of a bond me and Cairo have grown over just a week . But believe it .

" I really don't like her Cairo " I said rolling my eyes .

" So , they not even together anymore . He got a fiancé " Cairo said . " You won't
see her "

" Yes I will . Carter lives with her " I said . abut I was more interested in this fiancé . Wasn't he just breaking things off with me last month and he already got engaged . Cold game .

" C'mon ma , I got your back " He said pulling me up and leading me outside to his car .

I texted Michael and told him we're on his way to the house Ty bought Chyna . I honestly don't see why Carter can't just go to Ty's house anyway . It's not like Carter ain't his son .

I rolled my eyes hoping this dirty bitch won't say anything to me . We got out the car and I was following Cairo . I really don't want to be here .

We dang the doorbell and Michael's no good ass answered the door . His presence just agitated me . I knew her was burning a hole in my face but I would not look at him even if it cost me my life .

" Come in " He said and let us in . He purposely moved forward to close the door in order to bump into me . Still so fucking childish .

We walked into the living room and I saw Carter and Chyna sitting there patiently . Wow Carter and Cairo look exactly alike . The only difference is their tattoos . Other than that , they could pass as twins to be honest .

I sat down across from them not greeting anyone . I do not want to be here yo .

" Wassup Honey " Carter said .

" Hi " I simply said .

Me and Chyna didn't speak and I would like to keep it that away . " Cairo and Carter take a good look at each other cause y'all are brothers " Tyga said acting like he some type of game show host . Sit the fuck down .

Cairo and Carter did their little bro handshake before sitting back down . They started talking and gettin to know each other more while I just back . I've said one word while we've been here . What the hell was the point of me even coming ?

" You can't speak Honey ? " Chyna spoke up making the other quiet down .

" I forbid myself to speak to home wreckers " I said nonchalantly .

" How am I the wrecker when your nigga was begging for me ? Your nigga wrecked y'all " She spoke .

" He ain't my nigga . And quite frankly he ain't even yours " I chuckled .

" Funny , but he's actually mine hoe " She flagged me

" Bitch , you had my stale , expired leftovers df " I said back . " And that's really funny because he has fiancé that ain't you . You can keep that no good ass nigga cause ion want him " I said plain and simple .

I stormed out and smirked to myself as I heard them arguing . I sat in the car and decided to wait for Cairo . And you wonder why I didn't want to go .

* Kameron *

" So what we gonna do about the Stevensons boss " Our workers asked me and King . Actually , there's a lot going on in our lives right now and shit was stressing us the fuck out .

" You cool baby ? " Tiana asked sitting on my lap .

" Just stressed baby girl " I answered wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close to me .

" Well we not gonna do shit to Cairo and Carter cause that's fam now . We gon have to get along somehow eventually " King said more to me than anyone else . But everyone else heard it anyway .

I nodded " He's right . Just leave them alone . And they'll leave us alone . Dismissed "

* Kyla *

" How come I don't see daddy anymore ? " Leah asked putting on her clothes .

" Honey , I don't know . Me and daddy are going through awkward things " I tried to explain to her . Leah was about to go out with Maya and Yana . Mia was taking them to the mall .

" Well , are you gonna get a boyfriend ? " She asked .

" Actually mommy already talks to someone " Is lied thinking of Micah .

" Lord , tell me about it later . Bye ma " She hollered before running out the door .

I already know . At first , I was hesitant about talking to Honey's ex boyfriend . But when you've been mistreated , beat , raped , and dumped with a child , you're desperate for legit love . Desperate for a man that'll teach you right . My heart can't handle another heartbreak so after this relationship , I'm done with men . I'm either switching over to girls or being mesexual .

" Or maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places " I spoke to myself making me think .

It's not like Honey still has feelings for Micah . The last time she even saw him was 15 years ago , before she had Maya . So I'm not really worried about what she'll think .

I have to admit , I miss my stripping days . They were fun , careless , and unforgettable . But once I had Leah , I knew I had a responsibility , and stripping wasn't the way . In all honesty , I don't regret stripping . I didn't make any sex tapes or anything like that . I kept my exotic dancing very lowkey and hidden as much as I could . Yes , I was judged , which was painful but a woman has got to do what she has to do .

* Kyler *

I was happy , to be honest . I had my man back . We were good . We were happy . The kids were slightly confused but went with the flow . He had all his baby mamas under control .

I was so happy , that I started to believe this was real . I was so happy , I was starting to forget about the plan . I was so blinded by the excitement of being with Chris that I almost lost sight of the whole reason I was with Chris . Not for love .

For revenge

And this was all a part of the plan .

_____\\

Okay y'all need to follow this girl now !!

I allowed her to do a spinoff of my book . But honey and Tyga are the main focus in the story . Follow and read the story . it's the only one up there .

Princesspiamiap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 8.9K 39
CONTAINS CHRIS BROWN MUSIC IN EACH CHAPTER. :) Kerry and her best friend, Ruby, are just normal girls who are both obsessed with Chris Brown. But whe...
9.3K 270 38
BOOK 1 Robyn Fenty just moved to a new town in New York as her mum has been accepted for a job. She has to leave her old school and come to the new s...
124K 818 9
(Editing/Revising) Amber Eucein Cane grew up lacking the love and care of a father. She always sees his father's negligence and unloving attitude tow...
2.3K 84 13
The story continues with Chris and Aliyah after he betrayed her in Book 1 (Free Run) now she has to pick up the pieces managing her career, friends...