•Maid Application• || Fireafy...

By BumbleBoba

Leafy Evergreen lives alone with her younger sister, Autumn Evergreen. Leafy is looking for a job as she does... More

Introduction
Memory
Apology
Maid Application
Allowance
Popularity
Updated cover!
At your service, Sir.
Friends?
Weekend
Water Bottle
New Friendship
Food
Close-Call
Sick
Stay

I Wouldn't Mind

960 8 17
By BumbleBoba

3rd POV

Leafy was on her way to check on Firey.

"I wonder how he is.." leafy said.

Leafy got to her destination and went to go put her uniform on first.

———

Leafy was at Firey's bedroom door.

When she opened the door it was very quiet inside.

She entered the room. She realized the room was messier than yesterday.

Evergreen looked around the room.

She looked around for Firey.

Firey was asleep. Not in a normal resting place though.
He was sleeping upside down about to fall off his bed.

Leafy quickly ran to him seeing that he was about to fall.

Meanwhile Firey, had woken up to the sound of his bedroom door, to realize he was upside down.

"ACK!"

"OH MY! FIREY!" Leafy quickly ran towards the Bed. She hopped over to find him upside down.

His bed wasn't a normal height. It was tall. Enough that you have to Atleast jump on it.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

Firey lifted himself back up. He sat on the floor with his hand rubbing his cheek.

"I'm okay. Don't worry leafy."

..

*How did I even fall? Did I fall asleep like that???* Firey thought to himself.

Leafy looked at Firey with concern, trying to go down to the other side rather than go around the bed. Meanwhile Firey put his arm down.

"Your Hurt, Firey." Leafy said as she put her hand on his cheek that was a bit hurt.

"Oh u-uh- I-" Firey struggled to say a normal sentence.

"Are you okay?" Leafy said to him. She was very close to his face, she didn't mean to be so close.

Firey was turning red.

"Ah- I- y-yeah I'm f—fineee. Um— I-"

Leafy blinked. Realizing she was way too close.

"I- oh my- I'm so sorry-"

Her green emerald eyes looking at him with a bit of embarrassment.

"Y-you have pretty eyes.. I- ME-MEAN-"

Leafy blushed. Firey was struggling so much to even say anything.

Firey finally completed the sentence he wanted.

"I-I'm okay. Yes I'm hurt, I-I'll be careful next time." Firey assured leafy.

Leafy had bandages with her at all times. She knew Firey could be a bit wreck less or Clumsy. Atleast he was in Elementary school.

"How did you even get into that position.. Especially knowing you have a tall bed."

"Ah- um..I have no clue.."

Leafy looked at him. She knew he was lying. And he knew that too.

"I'm not stupid Firey." Leafy smiled at him.

"I know you aren't" Firey Smiled back while exhaling.

Leafy was putting some bandages on his face. He didn't get hurt badly, but he did hit the floor a bit hard. It would do for now.

"So why did you fall asleep in that position? Do you know or did your dumb little head just decided 'let's sleep upside down'?" Leafy tried to guess.

"No, I do know how, I was thinking for a bit last night when I woke up in the middle of the night. I Realized something." He didn't tell her the rest. He figured out he loved her. So it was much harder to hide it from her.

Leafy lifted herself up. Looked down and held out a hand.

"Okay then, let's check up on your fever mister."

Firey looked up at her and accepted the offered help.

He stood up and stood there. Meanwhile Leafy put on the last bandage on his face.

Then something Firey didn't expect happened.

Firey flinched but didn't move. He wasn't expecting it. Leafy had given him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ah- I- Im sorry- I- I just hoped that could've he-helped- I-" Leafy was turning red, she was embarrassed.

Firey himself was processing this. He then chuckled.

"I-it's okay leafy, it will h-help, i can p-promise you that"

Leafy still was embarrassed but smiled.

Firey looked at her. That smile, was the smile he would do anything for.

He loved her.

"I love you." He quickly realized what he said.

"Huh?" Leafy didn't hear these words as she was thinking about something.

"I- I said uh- I appreciate you.

Firey gave a nervous smile.

"Thanks Firey. I appreciate you too!" Leafy giggled.

"Now about that fever..."

...

"Okay you seem better, but.."

"About your medicine."

"No medicine." Firey prepared to respond again if he was told to drink it again.

"Firey. Just in case please just drink a bit of your medicine."

"No-" Firey looked at her and realized how irritated Leafy looked dealing with his childish self.

"Hmph. Fine.."

Leafy softly smiled.

"Thanks Firey."

Firey drank the medicine.

"Bleh!"

"It's just some medicine don't worry you won't drink it everyday unless your sick."

"Will you be giving it to me?"

"Hm..well I am your personal maid so, I guess so."

Firey thought about it. Then he thought about the kind kiss leafy gave him to feel better.

He blushed at the thought. He smiled at leafy.

"Then, as long as your the one by my side."

"I wouldn't mind it, at all."

849 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 289 26
Haunting Memories is a bfdia au!! There is shipping in this story like popular ships (CoinPin, Fireafy, Matchil, stuff like that!!) TW!! Book contai...
1.4K 35 15
[Human AU] "Who really are you Leafy?" His voice dripped with fear. "Firey... It's not- I-I don't know what to tell you." The green haired woman say...
2.1K 135 37
Leafy runs a daycare service, many ask Leafy to watch their kids for them.. But what they don't know is that Leafy only watches those children, to fe...
15.6K 306 10
(not the best and it still looks fucking cringe to me, i don't wanna read it again lmao.. but i'm kinda proud of my 11-12 yr old self i guess :/👍) ...