๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€ โžค ๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘...

By paisleymf

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ... More

๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

18.6K 401 864
By paisleymf

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

Ashtray still hadn't messaged me back since the party. I even sent him a text the next day to try check up on him and he completely ghosted. It was as if he had fallen off the side of the earth.

It was three days before we went back to school and I had agreed to go with Jules to her new friend Elliot's house along with Rue. Normally I would have politely declined but since Ashtray wasn't speaking to me I had been lowkey lonely.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Elliot queried as we all sat on his bed passing a joint.

"No, well I don't think so. It's complicated," I sighed in frustration.

Rue sent me a sympathetic smile, "He probably doesn't know what to do after that kiss. Ash doesn't do all this emotional shit, he's used to a quick beat and delete with no strings attached."

"Well he can't just leave a girl in the dark like that. Clearly he doesn't appreciate you as much as you deserve," Elliot shrugged simply.

I stayed silent as Jules interjected, "Shut up Elliot. You're only saying that cause you want to fuck Winnie."

"I mean yea I do but that's irrelevant," Elliot said honestly, "This guy obviously doesn't know what he wants and I just think it's a little unfair on Winnie."

"He has a point.." I nodded quietly. I didn't want to believe that Ashtray would really discard me this easily but it was starting to feel that way.

"Maybe you should just show him what he's missing. Then he'll know what he wants," Rue theorised.

Elliot's eyes lightened up at Rue's words, "Exactly! I think you should try make him a little jealous. Nothing too crazy, just enough for him to realise he needs you."

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you want to be apart of this little plan?" I narrowed my eyes at the boy.

"I mean if you're offering," he smirked, "I could do a pretty good job of it since I do already find you extremely attractive."

Jules shook her head furiously, "That's not a good idea. Someone's gonna get hurt. Why don't you just try talk to him?"

"I already did! He won't respond so why else can I do?" I exclaimed. I knew she was right that someone would probably get hurt but I didn't have very many options at this point.

"Whatever, just don't come crying to me when this blows up in your face," Jules sneered at me.

I just rolled my eyes at her as I took another hit. After a while we all mutually agreed that the munchies were starting to become unbearable so we made our way to the kitchen.

"Why have you got like nothing good to eat?" Rue groaned as she rummaged through the cupboards.

"I get take-out a lot," Elliot hummed, "Why don't we go to the store? My high's pretty much gone so I can drive."

I shot him an unconvinced look but agreed nevertheless as my stomach literally felt like it was eating itself.

I didn't even think about Ash until we pulled up to Fezco's store when I realised he was likely to be here. We all hopped out and went inside to where Fez was leant up on the counter, "Wassup guys."

We all offered greetings as Fez turned to me specifically, "Long time no see kid. You been good?"

"Yep. Just great," I shot him a half smile before following Elliot to the other side of the store.

We both scanned over the snacks and picked up a few different things until we heard the fridge door open and Rue speak up, "Yo Ashtray. You good?"

I looked at Elliot with wide eyes as a smirk formed on his face. "Follow my lead," he whispered in my ear before gently placing his hand on my waist.

"Yea. I'm good," Ash muttered before turning his attention to me and Elliot as we walked back to where everyone was stood.

Fezco's eyes darted between me and Ashtray as everyone went quiet. We both looked each other up and down for a moment.

I scanned over Ash and recognised the chain he was wearing as the one I had bought him for christmas. He must have noticed me staring at it since he tucked it underneath his tshirt. I felt my stomach drop at his actions and it hurt like a bitch.

"Yo man, I'm Elliot. I've heard a lot about you," Elliot kept one hand on my waist and held his other one out for Ash to shake.

Ashtray kept his eyes on me and it felt as if he was staring into my soul. I refused to fold as I kept the cool demeanour up and leant closer into Elliot's side, waiting for Ash to respond.

He didn't say anything though. He just rolled his eyes and turned away to go back behind the fridge. I let out a deep sigh as soon as he was gone.

"Well that was fucking awkward," Rue stifled a laugh as we all exchanged similar looks.

After that we paid for the snacks and got ready to leave the store before Fez grabbed my arm, "I just gotta talk to Winnie real quick, that cool wit you guys?" he asked the others who nodded.

As they returned to the car Fez led me to just outside the store so we were out of sight from Ash, "Look Winnie I don't know what's going on wit you and my bro but that shit you just pulled ain't it."

I furrowed my brows at him pretending to now know what he was talking about to which he shook his head, "Cmon kid you smarter than this. You tryna make Ash jealous ain't gon fix nothing."

"I really don't need a lecture from you as well Fez. If Ash really cared about me he wouldn't have ghosted me after fucking with my feelings like that," I felt tears prick my eyes.

"I don't know the full story. You know Ash ain't the type to talk about his feelings, not even wit me. All I know is he really fucking cares about you and I don't wanna see you guys lose something special over a miscommunication," Fez emphasised.

"I don't want to lose him either but I'm not going to chase someone who's not interested," I shrugged, "I'm gonna go now. See you later Fez."

"I'll try talk to him. Stay safe kid," Fez sent me a weak smile as I began to walk off.

"What was that about?" Jules narrowed her eyes at me as I slid back into the car.

"Take a fucking guess," I huffed before turning to Elliot, "Can you drop me home please?"

"What? The night has just began!" Rue said as she shook me playfully.

"I know but I'm really not feeling it anymore. Sorry guys," I muttered.

"No need to apologise. There's always next time," Elliot smiled at he drove in the direction of my neighbourhood.

Once I was home and ready for bed I debated on sending Ash another message but I eventually fought against it.

If he wanted to talk to me he would have responded the first time or at least reached out to let me know he was okay since the party.

I didn't mind if his feelings had changed after the kiss or if he decided he just wanted to be strictly friends. It would have hurt but not as much as being left in the dark to wonder where things went wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 96 26
May contain triggers
112K 942 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !
27.4K 468 12
๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฏ๐™˜๐™ค ๐™€๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™†๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™- ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ 10๐˜ต๐˜ฉ 2023 ๐™€๐™ฃ...
101K 5.1K 22
๐——๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ "๐—‚ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ซ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—...