Riverdale Diaries

Lazy_ShipWriter द्वारा

[COMPLETE] Back in 1863 Elizabeth Andrews and her brother Archibald Andrews seemed to have a relatively norma... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

28

61 4 0
Lazy_ShipWriter द्वारा

Jugheads POV
"Your kidding!" I shouted.

She shook her head and I kissed her, she kissed me back and giggled as my parents came in and I backed up onto my computer table as I sat on the folder.

My mom asked "we celebrating something?"

Betty laughed "it's almost Christmas and I've been with Juggie for almost four months."

She kissed my cheek and I laughed as my mom smiled at us.

"Betty why don't you stay for dinner? We enjoy having you."

She smiled and nodded saying "I would love to stay the night..."

Bettys POV
After dinner I was with Jughead in the bathroom.

I sighed and huffed as he said "you okay?"

I nodded and he said "stay the night..."

I smiled and frowned "I don't know..."

He held my face saying "one night."

I laughed and nodded and I went into my bag and had a vial of blood and he stopped me.

He said "hey! What did I say!"

I rolled my eyes saying "it's just for today..."

He huffed and I smiled. As I got his shirt on in the bathroom I pulled the vial out and opened it and drank the blood inside. I gulped and sighed gently texting Archie to make sure he didn't worry. Suddenly Jughead came in and locked the door.

"What did I say..." he told me again.

I frowned and said "fine...but we have to do this quick."

He smiled and I grabbed his wrist and bit into it. I drank his blood but as I did all of a sudden my throat burned and I gasped and held my throat and I coughed and held my mouth as I yelled and held my mouth as I coughed and hacked kneeling to the ground.

"Betty!" He shouted.

I coughed and heaved "v-vervain..."

I coughed and turned to the toilet and vomited.

I said "call Archie..."

I coughed and coughed as I threw up and it was more blood.

I cried as suddenly we heard "hey is everything okay?"

I panicked and as Jughead said "yeah mom...we're okay...Bettys just feeling unwell."

She suggested "oh...should I come in?"

He shouted "no! Umm...she just needs her special medicine...uhh her brother is coming...just let him in please!"

She said "okay. We will look out."

Jughead continued cleaning as I cried "I'm sorry..."

He shook his head holding my face "I'm sorry Betty..."

I cried saying "it hurts..."

He frowned and I coughed as he continued cleaning up.

I was on the bed as he set me carefully down and we heard the doorbell.

He said "I'll get him."

I nodded and he left. He came back and Archie locked the door.

He said "hell Betty your burnt..."

I cried and he bit his wrist and I grabbed it immediately and drank his blood. He held me and I took large gulps.

He said "what the fuck Jughead...you know if Betty continued she probably would've been killed by that."

He said "I'm sorry...I don't even know when I've consumed it..."

I gulped down more blood as Archie said "Betty did you eat dinner?"

I nodded saying "pasta...."

He then said "what did you guys drink? What did you drink?"

He shrugged and said "my mom made me some tea."

Archie groaned and said "tea is one of the main ways you ingest vervain you idiot."

He gulped and I said "don't...blame him..."

I bit him again and he said "it's okay Betty...I'm taking her home."

Jughead frowned and he said "she's not safe here with your family..."

I stopped again saying "no...please Archie I want to stay..."

He sighed and said "and what if this happens again?"

I frowned telling him "I'll be..."

I gulped and he said "exactly."

I frowned and stopped as he said "here..."

He gave me a blood bag and I drank it all the way as he grabbed it.

He said "the next 24 hours are crucial. You have to drink real blood Betty. Nothing more."

I nodded and he said "hide these okay?"

I nodded and he held my face and wiped my mouth carefully.

"Be careful, be safe...people like them...they will kill you." He warned me.

I nodded and he kissed my head saying "call me if anything."

I nodded and he left.

As I got into bed Jughead said "I'm so sorry Betty..."

I shook my head "it wasn't your fault Juggie..."

I kissed him and he held my face gently and I said "just..be careful, be more observant okay?" 

He nodded and he held me and I held him as he kissed my head and we began falling asleep.

Jugheads POV
I woke up early and went downstairs to investigate. As I looked through my things I saw some tea mixture.

I whispered "they were right..."

I shook my head and I grabbed something to drink. I went upstairs and saw Betty still sleeping. I moved her gently as she was confused.

"Jug?" She asked.

I said "drink up..."

I grabbed the blood bag and gave it to her and she smiled and slowly drank it.

She looked at me and said "I love you..."

I said "I love you more..."

She smiled and I said "we should start focusing on the cure Betts..."

She smiled and nodded as I asked "if we don't find a cure...turn me..."

She looked at me and sat up.

"No..."

I said "I love you...and I don't care about this life if I live it without you..."

I held her face and she said "but...your mom, your dad..."

I then said "I can't even look at them anymore... without knowing everyday they want to kill you..."

She smiled gently and held my hand saying "I don't want you to throw your life like that..."

I said "what life is there without you being here everyday with me and growing up? I don't want to grow old and watch you stay like this forever..."

She smiled and I said "I can see the world with you just like how you already have. You can show me the good parts and we can survive together."

I smiled and she smiled back.

She then said "it's tempting...but...I don't know..."

I said "please...just trust me...it's my decision, I get to decide wether or not I get your blood, but hear me out."

She licked her bottom lip and sighed.

"Let's see what the future holds...but if it comes down to that...I'll turn you..." she told me.

I smiled and she smiled and kissed me. She sipped her blood bag again and I laughed as she hid it and kissed me again.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.9K 265 38
[COMPLETE & SEASON 2 OUT!] Of course this sounds like the classic tale of a stripper and a rich billionaire, however nothing is always as it seems...
40.5K 576 31
you could call him her stalker, or her kidnapper, or even her soulmate, because technically he was all three. Betty was an average girl to the publi...
58K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...
1.5K 22 8
In a taunting voice, Reggie added, "Gee, Betty, it must be hard having a crush on some loner who doesn't even like girls." Betty raised her eyebrow...