Michael Afton one shots (main...

By anonymouswritingsxx

CONTINUING you can give suggestions updates might be slow but life yk. not that Michael can relate. More

A/N - introduction
Michael Afton- Office Arguments (smut)
Michael Afton- Hide and seek (smut)
michael afton- needy ass bitch ft. submissive bitchboy michael (smut)
Michael Afton - flirt (smut)
PROMPTS
Michael Afton- cheering up -smut
Michael Afton - right place... wrong time? - smut
oh god (a/n)
michael afton- everyday thoughts (v small chapter) - fluff
new story?????
hehe
Michael Afton - sir (pt.1)
Michael Afton - Sir (part 2) (smut)
Merry christmas!
Michael Afton-"Lay back and touch yourself. I want to watch." (smut)
... *shamefully reappears*
Your touch is that of a ghosts (Angst)

Michael Afton- the benefits of a long day (fluff as I'm in a fluffy mood)

7.7K 39 62
By anonymouswritingsxx

ok thank you again for the suggestion lark (this is them on artbreeder as i got bored) and also michaelndbdbxcbebdbdb.

ok so basically Y/N had a really long day and Michael wants to help them relax. also you work as a reporter.

Y/N's pov:
The drive was peaceful, a polar opposite of the day I had. First of all, when i arrived at work, my boss harassed me about a new report i needed to do, then someone spilt coffee all over my chest, my friend thankfully having a jumper i could wear over it, and, to top it all off; this random guy came into the office and insisted that his story on how big his dick was was so important that he just took it out right there. Safe to say, it wasn't even big. 

The light turned red as i was 2 minutes away from home, forcing me to slam the breaks on and get an earful from the woman behind me. The moment the light turned green i rolled down my window and flipped her off before racing home.

I sighed in relief as i saw the comfort of home through my windshield. As i pulled up, I could see the faint glow of light emitting from the upstairs bedroom. He was probably just getting ready to wind down considering it was 8pm. Stepping out of my car and locking it, I walked towards the house and unlocked the door, walking in and shutting the door behind me. 'Well that's weird..' I thought to myself, 'He usually greets me when I get back.' I wandered upstairs, attempting to find my boyfriend before noticing the same faint glow the I saw from the window coming from our room. Curious, I went in and-

Jesus Christ.

The room was neatly cleaned, lit candles scattering the room as the faint sound of classical music played softly in the background; but topping it all off was Michael, dressed in a white, button up shirt and black jeans, sitting on the bed and watching me.

"Welcome home darling~"

"Michael... what is this?"

"Well, I know you had a long day so I thought I could help you relax with a bath and cuddles." My eyes tried towards the bathroom, rose petals littering the floor as I noticed the warm bubble bath practically calling for me.

"Mike... you shouldn't have..."

"Don't give me that. I know how stressful your job can be and, as your boyfriend, it is my job to keep you happy and relaxed. I love you with all my heart and I hate seeing you stressed and unhappy."

I weakly smiled at him, walking over to him and hugging him, subcontiously listening to his steady heartbeat as he wrapped his arms around my torso, holding me as if I would disappear with one wrong movement. The next thing I knew was that he was picking me up, walking me to the bathroom and placing me on the side as he undressed me, placing me in the bath before stripping himself and hopping in behind me, cuddling me into his bare chest.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Mhm..."

The warmth of both him and the bath was making me sleepy.

"Can I wash your hair?"

"sure." I said, not even wanting to move as I drifted off in his arms.

When I awoke we were still in the bath, him washing his own hair as I turned and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Morning baby~"

"It isn't morning."

"I know, also you looked adorable dozing off on me like that."

And with that I blushed crimson, a small chuckle emitting from his as he washed the last remaining suds from his hair, splashing me in the face as he did so. I giggled as he lifted he out of the bath, placing me down and chucking me a towel as he wrapped one around his waist.

"c'mon, let's get changed; I brought face masks to do!"

"Are you sure this isn't just for you?"

My reply was an exaggerated gasp, followed my a small, but elongated 'noooo'. I smiled as we entered the bedroom, quickly throwing on our pyjamas and drying off our hair before going into the bathroom again for face masks. I put my (h/c) hair in a loose ponytail before turning to Michael, two hair bobbles in hand. Once he was distracted by reading the face masks instructions i pounced, quickly putting his smooth black hair into two identical pigtails. When i was done he looked at me with the most questioning look before turning to look in the mirror.

I couldn't help myself as i fell into a laughing fit. He looked absolutely ridiculous! A small sigh came from the man as i calmed myself, taking a face mask from him and opening it, spreading the cold sheet gently and evenly across my (s/c) skin. when i was done, i read the instructions. 'leave on for 15-20 minutes'. I set a timer on my phone for 17 minutes and turned to Michael, who was struggling quite a bit with his. I smiled and helped him, taking it from him, unfolding it and placing it to fit perfectly on his face.

"Thank you." he mumbled, dragging me out the bathroom and placing me on the bed, kissing me softly before cuddling me, grabbing the remote and putting on 'pitch perfect'.

Soon, 17 minutes passed by and my timer went off, causing us to both groan and get up, taking the masks off and rubbing the excess contents into our skin. We washed our hands before going back to bed, this time cuddling under the covers as we resumed watching Pitch Perfect. My head was resting on his chest as his arms snaked around my waist, his hands resting right above my tailbone as our legs tangled together perfectly.

When we got around 45 minutes in, I could feel my eyes becoming heavy, yawning as I let my eyelids fall over my (e/c) eyes. As I dozed off, I could hear something just before I fell into deep sleep.

"sweet dreams darling, I love you........."

A/N

hello guys! I wasn't really feeling smutty today so have this, I'm going on a school trip with my school from Wednesday-friday (9-11 march) so don't expect updates for a little while! anyway, hydrate and have a great day!!!!!

-anonymouswritingsxx

word count: 1041

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
764K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...