a saint | all of us are dead

By -ssachii

A saint and a short-tempered boy join forces with their classmates in a zombie outbreak. "Please calm down."... More

00 - Characters
01 - bad feeling?
02 - Investigate
03 - zombies
04 - the coach
05 - fainted
07 - badump

06 - Little reunion

2.1K 134 34
By -ssachii

Lucky enough, it only took you about five minutes to wake up from your 'beauty rest'. A slight headache was still there but your blurry visions became better and clearer. A green blazer damp your chest as you can feel the texture your bag that was set beside you. Sitting up from the floor, you fix your vision and saw all of your classmates quite at ease from different parts of the room.

Nam-Ra was the one to notice you awake and gave you a curt nod. Walking towards you, she then bend down a little bit with her emotionless eyes bore onto you.

"Are you okay?" She asks. Although you didn't show it, you were slightly shock of her approach. It wasn't that you don't like her or anything, it's just there were times that she would just stare at you and ignore your greetings to her.

Relief at her development, you send your infamous smile at her. "Don't worry! I'm fine, a little bit dizzy but I can manage!" You reassured her patting your nonexistent muscles. A pregnant silence follows as she gave the most littlest smile she could ever give.

"You should smile more, it suits you."

"I-I mean it. I really wasn't bit." I-Sak's loud voice echoes across the room.

"What? You were bit?" Na-Yeon immediately stand up, fearing she'll get bitten. "I said I wasn't!" I-Sak proceeds to ran to a nearby mirror. Eyes were bloody red with blood dripping on her nose too.

"Oh Lord, I think this is the part where we're all are going to die." You said as a figure towered you. You look above and see Minhee blocking your view. A tick once again appeared in your temples. As much as you like him, his constant hateful actions to you were annoying.

"Hey wha— hello I'm still here?" You claim as you try to push him out of the way, but his body didn't bulge. While On-Jo and I-Sak were having their moment, you on the other still hadn't give up pushing Minhee away. It was like, he's protecting you or something?

"Yah! I'm literally grown up, I can take care of myself." You struggle as he only scoff and turning his body in front you, a mocking smirk make way to his face as he lightly flick his finger to your forehead.

"You almost f*cking die earlier. You care more about that stupid Na-Yeon's life than yours." Minhee's face went closer and closer to your face, he had no intentions of stopping it either. You became flustered by his sudden movements but thankfully Nam-Ra called your name in time and asking you to help her out. Assuming the blazer was his, quickly hand out the blazer to him and walked away. Your mind still wondered about what happened with Minhee. He's been acting weird since the beginning of the story 😦.

"Ms. Park is on the second floor."

Cheong-San announced as you and the others still held the door to prevent the zombies from getting in. One by one the students of 2-A began to climb down as only you, Minhee, Cheong-San, On-Jo and Nam-Ra are the ones left.

"Y/N, are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I'll catch up with you later." You chuckle and send her your angel smile. Though Nam-Ra was hesitant to leave you, she knew you'd be in good hands if Minhee or Cheong-San or Su-Hyeok around. Before she took off, Nam-Ra wrote something on a sticky note and paste it in the wall. She then proceeded to the window, looking at you once again, she made her way down to the broadcasting room.

"Ahh, didn't know this would be so tiring." You tiredly said, accidentally breathing in the rotten smell, you cover your nose with the sleeves of the blazer and complained.

"Lord isn't this too much!?"

A hand grabs your wrist in a cliché way forcing you towards the window with the rope. Knowing it's none other than mister anger issues, you gave up and let him drag you. "Go, I'm go next after you." Minhee glares at you and rubs his temples. Since you're too tired to argue, you simply climb to the window ready to go down but you remembered something.

"Holy— my bag!" You frantically yelled making the zombies even wild from before. You sprint across the room and grabbed the bag that was gifted by your brother and immediately started to climb down.

Arriving at the broadcasting room, you're immediately engulfed by an embrace with a familiar scent and a familiar height..?

"Andy?" "Noona!"

He cried, burying his face your neck. You burst into tears too knowing that your only family is still alive. He looks at you with his now puffy red small eyes and sniffs. No matter how old he is, he is still a baby to your eyes. Grabbing somehow (kdrama logics) a clean handkerchief from your skirt's pocket, you signal him to blow his nose on it and he pretty much obliged.

Not long after, Minhee and On-Jo arrive too. Waiting for Cheong-San created a slight uncomfortable tension to the room. Thinking of all possibilities of what is happening to him right now. Where is he? Is he bitten? Is he still alive? When will he come?

Something fell down, but still there were no signs of Cheong-San.

Author's Note

Y'all wtfff this is krazy 😓

300+ votes and 6k reads‼️ like WOW I CANNOT THANK Y'ALL ENOUGH THIS IS TOO MUCH CHAROT.

But srsly HOW!? I was about to unpublished this book last monday but sumnth told me not to and now here i am wHAT 🤯 BUT STILL THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU VERY MUCHH!! I AM NOW MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK 🤩😉 did not proofread btw 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
122K 4.3K 31
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
77.8K 1.9K 17
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
89.5K 3.4K 36
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...