Eyes of an Uchiha, Body of a...

By elicixcook

Glowing red eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared with wide, terror filled eyes at the bloody scene in... More

Introduction.
Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - An Eventful Morning.
Chapter 2 - Team Selection
Chapter 3 - Team Introductions
Chapter 5 - Survival Exercise Part 2.
Chapter 6 - Survival Exam Begins!
Chapter 7 - Missions... yay?
Chapter 8 - Zabuza Momoochi
Chapter 9 - Fighting Zabuza
Chapter 10 - Tree Walking
Chapter 11 - Water Walking
Chapter 12 - Midnight Trainings.
Chapter 13 - Zabuza and Haku
Chapter 14 - Back to Konoha!
Chapter 15 - Stealing Scrolls and Meeting Sand Nin
Chapter 16 - Chunin Exams!
Chaper 17 - Chunin Exams Part 2
Chapter 18 - Chunin Exams Part 3
Chapter 19 - Chunin Exams Part 4
Chapter 20 - Chunin Exams Part 5
Chapter 21 - Chunin Exams Part 6, The End of the Third Hokage.
Chapter 22 - Journey to Find Tsunade!
Chapter 23 - Back to Konoha.
Chapter 24 - Why..?
Chapter 25 - Akari vs Naruto & Sasuke

Chapter 4 - Team Survival Exercise Part 1- Morning.

334 9 6
By elicixcook

BIRDS CHIRPING, SHOPS OPENING, People could be heard chatting outside our protagonist's window.

Akari POV:

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping. I look at my alarm clock and see the time.

4:00am

'Really? I woke up a hour early...' I thought as I looked around.
I walk up to my bathroom and get cleaned, I put a towel around myself and go to the sink, I grab my toothbrush and add toothpaste and start brushing my teeth.
Once I done that I went to my closet and picked out some different shinobi clothes.

(Only cause I want Sasuke to have flashbacks lmao)

Once I finish putting on my left forearm guard. I grab a tomato from the fridge and open the window. I jump out onto the rooftop next to me and jump down from there.
I walk down the streets of Konoha taking in my surroundings.
'I fancy some dango, I know we won't throw up during a survival exercise' I thought while walking to the dango shop.

The bell rings as I enter. I walk up to the cashier.
"Can I get 6 boxes of Hanami Dango please?"
"That will be 2452.87 Yen Please." The cashier tapes on his cash register.
I hand him the money while he prepares the box's of dango.

About 5 minutes later he comes back with 6 medium size boxes of dango.
"Thank you." I say walking away.

I walk to the training grounds seeing I arrived there first, I sit down at the trunk of a tree and put the dango boxes next to me. I open one of them and start eating a stick of dango.

I hear the sound of footsteps to my left, I look and see Sakura walking like a zombie.
I sweatdrop.
"Pinky why do you look so dead?" I ask tilting my head to the side.
She ignores me and continues walking till she sits to my left, she reaches over and grabs a dango stick and starts eating it.
"Wha- O...Kay?-" I look confused.
I close the box of dango and seal it all in a storage scroll.
I lay down on the ground with my hands behind my head and drift of into sleep.
The last thing I feel while conscious is hands wrapping round my waist.

3RD PERSON POV:

Naruto walks up to the training ground only to see Akari and Sakura laying down asleep on the ground.
That's not the only thing that baffles him, it's that Sakura is practically cuddling Akari with her hands around her waist.
'I want cuddles too..' Naruto thought as he walks to the other side of Akari and puts his arms around his torso as he lays down. He feels Akari put her arm around him protectively and looks over to her other arm seeing her hold Sakura to her chest unconsciously.
Naruto drifts off to sleep.

Sasuke is walking up the the training grounds and sees his teammates all asleep and cuddling.
His eyes soften slightly at the sight and walks over.
He lays down, his upper body on Akari's legs while his lower body is on Narutos legs.
He drifts of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 26K 31
*Sequel to Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes* Naomi Suzuki was thought to be an average ninja. But no one knew that she actually came from the famous Uchiha C...
625K 24K 32
"My name is... Otsukijou Aira." She hesitated but didn't see anything wrong with telling them her name. "Who are you? I've seen your coats on two me...
324K 9.8K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
4.2K 176 10
**HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN SASUKEXSAKURA** this is loosely based off of a fanfic I read that I loved the idea of but I wanted to expand on, credits to...