Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Description
Prologue
Character Sketch
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Chapter 8

553 56 26
By _its_unicorn_

Guys I am back with new chapter.

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

After almost 2 hours Nandini woke up. She noticed the surroundings and saw that she was sleeping on Manik's chest in the canteen. Suddenly she started feeling guilty. She left him and guiltly said,

N- I am really sorry Mani mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab mein so gayi.

M(confused)- Huh.

Nandini started rubbing his chest and said worriedly

N- It must be paining naa.

Manik smiled at her, looked in her eyes and said,

M- You can never give me pain Choco.

Nandini smiled at him and said to others who were sulking,

N- Abey tumlogo ko kya hua itna depressed kyu ho.

C(sulking)- Kitna boring day hai yaar kuch fun hi nahi hai.

N(excitedly)- To lets have some fun.

M(sternly)- No Choco.

Mu- And here comes our good boy Manik Malhotra.

C- Manik aaj mat rokna please. Kitne din ho gaye humne ragging nahi kiya.

Dh- Ha main to ye bhi bhul gaya ke last time humne kab ragging kiya tha.

Al- Maybe a month back.

Ab- Ha ek mahine se zyada ho gaya hai. Aaj to kisi ki ragging karna hi hoga. Kya bolte ho guys.

All(except Manik and Navya)- Yes(shouted).

Nandini found a boy entering the canteen and called him,

N- Oye chomu idhar aa.

The boy got scared and thought to escape but before he could do so Cabir ran to him and hold his collar and said,

C- Kaha bhag raha hai bachu, chal udhar.

And dragged him to their table. And their was Nandini looking at him angrily. She marched towards him hold his collar and said angrily,

N- How dare you try to run?

Boy(scared)- I am sorry Nanz.

Manik was looking at that boy helplessly and Mukti murmured,

Mu- Ye toh ab gaya.

Nandini left his collar and smirked evilly,

N- Now that you have disobeyed Nanz so you have to face the consequences.

She called the waiter and instructed him something and went to her sit while the boy was still standing their shivering in fear.

M(whispered in her ears)- What did you do?

N(smirked)- Just wait and watch.

After a few minutes, the waiter came with two drinks. Put them on the table and left. Nandini winked at Mukti and she understood what was going in her(Nandu) mind. Mukti got up from her chair and came towards the boy and said,

Mu- Choose any one of the drinks.(pointing towards the two glasses)

The boy didn't even move an inch and was still shivering.

N- Didn't you heard what Mukti said?(shouted)Choose.

He ran towards the table and took one glass. Nandini and Mukti smirked seeing his choice.

Mu- Now drink this.

With shivering hands took the glass near his lips but didn't took a sip.

Mu(shouted)- I said drink.

He got scared and took a sip and started coughing badly. Both Nandini and Mukti was smirking and their group members were enjoying(except Manik and Navya) while the rest of the canteen was looking at him with pity in their eyes.

Actually one drink was normal juice while the other was cold coffee with masalas(especially red chili) and by default he chose the second one.

Mukti asked him to finish the whole drink but he wasn't able to. And by then his face was red like tomato and he was coughing badly. So Nandu eyed Mukti to stop which she did and came back to her sit. And she(nandu) looked at Manik while he blinked his eyes understanding what she was trying to say. She smiled at him. He got up from his seat, took the first glass(juice) and went near the boy.

M(softly)- Drink this you will feel better(forwarding the glass).

The boy thought maybe it was also a prank so he scaredly said,

Boy(stammered)- No...n...no...th..thank..you.

M(understanding his fear)- Believe me its a normal juice.

Boy having no other option took the glass from his hand and drank the whole juice. After finishing, he sighed as it wasn't a prank.

Boy(gratitude)- Thank you so much.

M- How are you feeling now?

Boy(smiled)- Good.

M(softly)- Ok, now go and remember one thing never ever try to ignore Nanz's words. This time she was a little gentle but next time the consequences will be worst.

Boy(scared)- Ok.

And he ran away from the canteen. All of them(except Manik) burst out laughing. While he sighed thinking "ye log kabhi nahi sudhrenge".

He went to his seat and said,

M- Ye sab karna zaroori tha. Bechara pehle se hi dara hua tha upar se usey wo ganda drink pila diya.

C- Oh Mr. Good Boy Malhotra, it was just a little prank. Itna senti kyu ho raha hai.

M- Areh yaar uska chehara dekha na pura laal ho gaya tha. Also he was coughing very badly.

Dh- Leave it buddy ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya uske bareme baat karke kya fayda.

Mu- Par jo bhi bolo it was fun.

Al- Yaa uska chehera dekhne layak tha.

N(smirked)- Akhir usko bhi to pata chalna chahiye ki Nanz ki baat na sunne ka natija kya hota hai.

M(sternly)- Choco.

N(puppy face)- Mani yaar ab tu aankhe mat dikha. Usne himmat ki mujhe ignore karne ki to saza to usey bhugatni hi thi.

M(sighed)- Tujhe kuch bolna hi bekaar hai.

Nandini smiled showing her 32 teeth. And the rest chuckled.

N(to all)- Toh guys aaj kitne baje aa rahe ho tumlog Malhotra Mansion?

Al- Me and Dhruv will come by 7.

C- Mein bhi mom ka kuch kam hai wo karke 7.30 ke andar aa jaunga.

Ab- Toh by 7.30 hum sab log aa jayenge.

Everyone nodded and went to their class. After the class, they bid bye to each other and left for their respective homes.

_______________

Precap:

N(hurt)- Mani you love someone?

M(smiled)- Yes.

N(blank face)- Who is she?

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Are you liking MANAN?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Did you like The Prank?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
58.5K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
432K 44.5K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
82.4K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...