Double Sided ~ Tomboo ~

By iendorse_

In this AU, Ranboo moves to the UK and starts college there. Tommy apparently hates his guts, but will it rem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 15

1.6K 58 77
By iendorse_

TW: Angst, homophobia, swearing

Tommy POV

We laid down, but I was thinking about my mom and all the things she said about me.

I suddenly felt like I was going to cry, I tried holding back my tears, but I couldn't. I started sobbing and Ranboo noticed it.

I turned to face him and asked "Ranboo, what if my mom is right? What if I am broken and I need to be fixed? What if my mom is right about me being ugly as well? Do I even deserve you and your love?"

He hugged me tighter, and said "Tommy, you are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, you are not broken, you are the definition of perfect and even more. You are all that I could ever ask for and even more. You are my whole world and I love you, more than anything in this world. You are beautiful, your personality is amazing. You are so much more than I ever could ever describe. I would never want you to change a single thing about you, because you are perfect just the way you are, as you are."

"You really mean that?" I asked

"I really mean that." he said and kissed me again.

I could feel love and warmth radiate from him. I then said "Ranboo, I think I love you even more than I did before."

"Same here, I love you even more than I did before too" he replied hugging me tighter

I knew he was telling me the truth, I knew that he was truly in love with me and that made me so happy.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." he replied.

Ranboo POV

~ Time skip to 6:50 ~

I woke up, Tommy was still asleep and I just stared at him in awe. He was so beautiful, he was the most amazing human being that I have ever seen.

He was perfect in every way, and he was all that I needed and even more. I couldn't believe that he was mine.

I then heard his phone buzz, I decided not to look at it. I don't want to be intrusive or overprotective. I trust him.

Tommy POV

I woke up from my nightmare. I felt Ranboo's soft breath on my shoulder. I remembered that he was here and that there was no need to be afraid anymore.

I then remembered what happened yesterday and I felt sad. But I knew that Ranboo was here and that he would never let any harm come to me.

I turned to face him and said "Good morning, I love you."

"Good morning babe, I love you too." he replied

I then looked at my phone and noticed that my mom had sent me a text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom

I bribed the cops and got out of it and as I said, I will come back, you will be straight sooner or later. Expect me.

What have I done to you? Why do you hate me so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my phone and sighed.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See yall in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.1K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
218K 10.4K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 62.9K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
101K 2.6K 43
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...